Friendship To Love- Suho

XOXO EXO Love Stories

I'm the shopping type, I always go out with my friends whenever I have time.  One day, my friends and I went to a mall. We decided to get a whole bunch of friendship accessories, I wasn't really into those things. But I tagged along anyways, it was quite boring but I held it in. After shopping for a while, I sat down on a bench while my friends went into a accessories store.

"This is going to take a while." I muttered.

I closed my eyes, the mall was quite loud. But for some reason, I could only hear this one voice really clearly. I slowly opened my eyes, I looked around the mall. I searched for the direction of the voice, it was soft and melodic. My eyes stopped on the owner of the voice, my heart slowly stopped. It was a young man, he had a Korean backround, not too old with a youthful and kind facial appearance. His smile was sweet and his eyes were flawless, he was with a few of his friends. I just continued staring, he didn't notice. Finally, I managed to take my eyes away from him. When I did, he noticed me and smiled, I didn't realize that. As I looked away, I saw a beautiful necklace. I got up and went into the store, the guy earlier walked away with his friends. When I found the necklace, I found out it was a friendship necklace.

"Never really liked those kind of things, but this one is magnificent." I said with a smile.

It was a diamond shaped design, with a transparent rainbow glass inside the diamond. It said that

"When you look through the opening of this necklace, you'll see your best friend."
"Wow, is it really true?" I asked myself with a small laugh.

I placed one necklace of the pair up to my eye, and looked through the transparent glass. Right when I did that, my eyes went wide. Through the diamond, I saw the same young man that I saw outside the store. He sensed that something was up, he looked up and glanced through the store's glass. I dropped the necklace, and turned around in a flash. My face turned red, I picked up the necklace and placed it back.

"Oh my..that was close..this necklace is sure something." I said breathing heavily.

I walked out of the store, and turned left. I then bumped into someone, I fell backwards. The person grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, I stopped 3 inches away from the person's face. I looked at the person's face, it was the young man.

"You alright?" He asked.
"Ye...a. Sorry." I stuttered.
"No need, it was my fault for not watching where I was going." He smiled.

I just stared at his flawless face. He let go of my wrist, I took a step back.

"I'm Suho, I saw you in the store, and outside on the bench." He introduced himself.
"_____... Don't worry, I wasn't stalking you or anything, I kind of saw you out of the blue through the necklace, and it shocked me a little.." I said turning red.

Suho smiled, I slightly smiled.

"Want to walk around? My friends left a few minuted ago so I'm by myself." Suho asked.
"My friend's probably ditched me too, so sure." I replied.
"What were you buying in the mall?" Suho asked.
"I tagged along with my friends, they wanted to by some friendship accessories." I replied.
"You into friendship accessories?" Suho asked.
"Not really, why ask?" I asked him.
"Because of that friendship necklace that you were looking at earlier." Suho said.

I stayed silent for a few second.

"Oh haha, well that one kind of..caught my eyes." I laughed.
"Oh.. Haha" Suho laughed.

I scrunched my eyes.

"Good going." I thought to myself.
"Hey, nothing to worry about." Suho said to me.

I looked at him, I immediately knew that was when I fell in love with him. We talked and got to know each other better. Finally, it was time for us to separate.

"It was really nice to meet you today." I said with a smile.
"It was nice meeting you too." Suho said.
"We should hangout more often, since we're good friends." I said.
"You're right, get to know each other more." Suho nodded his head.
"So, it's decided then?" I asked happily.
"It is, let's hangout tomorrow?" Suho confirmed.
"Yea!" I replied.

After that day, Suho and I hungout quite alot. We would make each other laugh, go to places, and just have fun. Each time we spend time together, I fell in love with Suho more and more. Suho, also began to like me too. We weren't ready to tell each other yet, so we stayed quiet. After another month of spending time with each other, we finally decided that it was time to confess. We went shopping one day, went in plenty of popular stores. We stopped outside a store, I pointed at it.

"Hey Suho, I'm going to check that store for a sec, you coming?" I asked him.

Suho looked at the other side , then turned back.

"I'll stay out of this, you go look, I'll wait." Suho smiled.
"You sure?" I asked.
"Yea, go ahead." Suho assured.
"Ok." I said.

I then went in the store, Suho then went to the store that he was just looking at when I was out of sight. Half an hour later, we stood on a platform that looked out to the sea that was nearby. The wind was blowing our hair, and the sun shone warmly. After talking for a while, I took a deep breath.

"Suho?" I said.
"Yes _____?" Suho turned his head to look at me.
"I have something to tell you, something that I wish I said earlier." I said.
"What is it?" Suho asked.  

I turned and looked at him.

"Well..you see..I like...you." I managed to spill it out.

Suho smiled and looked out to the sea.

"Aren't you shocked?" I asked.
"No, you kind of showed it without yourself knowing." Suho said with a little laugh.

I stared at him.

"Really?" I asked.
"Yup." Suho replied.
"Well..glad I got that out of my heart, I'll be going now."I said embarrassed.

I turned and began to walk away, suddenly Suho stopped me by holding on to my wrist. I looked back at him, Suho pulled me back.

"Aren't you going to hear my reply?" Suho asked.
"Suho.." I said.
"Don't I have to reply to that?" Suho asked.
"Well....no if you.. Don't want to." I stuttered.
"Well I will." Suho said.
"Suho.." I began.

Suho took something out of his pocket and placed it on my wrist.

"This is my answer." Suho smiled.

I looked at him, then at my wrist. It was a bracelet, it was silver with little fragments of diamonds on the chain, with a small heart shaped charm that engraved,

"I Love You."

I looked at Suho.

"I love you too." Suho said.

We both smiled at each other, Suho then slowly leaned in. His lips gently touched mine, I froze in place. It was relaxing, and it felt like a dream. Afterwards, we walked back home.

"Where did you get the bracelet?" I asked curiously.
"I got it in the mall." Suho replied.
"You were with me the whole...wait..it was when you didn't want to  go into that store with me right?" I said remembering. "Yea.. I went into the store on the opposite side, saw this bracelet right away, so I bought it." Suho laughed.
"Well thank you Suho." I said holding his hand.
"No need, you're my best friend too you know." Suho reminded.
"Haha I am aren't I?" I laughed.

Just like that, Suho and I became a couple. One day I was by myself, so I went shopping. I was walking around, when I saw a pair of friendship chains.

"Wow.. This looks amazing, I'll buy a pair for Suho and I." I thought to myself.

As I was coming out of the store, a guy came up to me.

"Can I help you?" I asked.
"I like those chains that you're holding." The man said eyeing the friendship chains.
"I'm sorry, but I'm not giving this to you." I said holding it tightly.
"Oh really? We'll just have to see about that."The man said.

He then grabbed the chains, I took it out of the way. He then grabbed wrist, and pushed me onto the ground. As I fell I hit my head against the concrete ground, everything became blurry. I loosened my grip for a moment, the man grabbed the chains from my hand. I regained my senses for a second, and grabbed onto his leg.

"You're not taking this, this is for my best friend!" I shouted.
"Well too bad, I'm taking it, let go!" The man shouted back.
"Never, not unless you give it back." I demanded.
"Never!" He replied.

Suddenly someone shouted my name, I looked back. It was Suho, he was running towards us. I loosened my grip for a split second. The man than ran away, I turned back and tried to get up.

"No!" I shouted.

Suho grabbed my arm, and pulled me back.

"No! Suho I need to get it back, let me go please!" I begged.
"_____, let it go, it's fine." Suho said hugging me.
"No, that was for.." I said.

Everything went blurry, I then fainted onto Suho's chest. When I woke up, I was in the hospital. Suho was sitting beside me, I focused.

"Suho?" I said.
"Yea, you feeling ok _____?" Suho asked.
"What happened?" I asked.
"You fainted, in the middle of the street." Suho reminded me.
"Oh.. The chains!" I suddenly remembered.

Suho held my hand.

"It's over now, what was so important about those chains?" Suho asked.
"It was a pair of friendship chains." I answered.
"Friendship chains? It was important  , because.. It was for..." Suho said.
"Us." I finished for him.

Suho held my hand tighter.

"It's ok, it was just a friendship thing, there are plenty more." Suho smiled.
"But, I really liked it." I looked down.
"It's ok, you'll find a better pair soon." Suho said.
"Thanks." I said.

We smiled at each other. Suho took care of me the whole time, one day Suho came to the hospital a few minutes late.

"Sorry I'm late." Suho apologized.
"It's fine, did something happen?" I asked.
"No, I forgot something, so I went back and got it." Suho said.
"Oh, ok." I said.

2 weeks later, finally got discharged. Suho took me to the place, the place where we confessed our feelings to each other. The sea was beautiful than ever.

"It's so calm here." I said.
"It is." Suho replied.
"How I wish I could of saved those friendship chains." I said.
"You tried your best, that's all that matters." Suho said.
"I suppose so." I sighed.

We smiled at each other, Suho than held out his hand. I took his hand, something was in his hand. I looked down, the object was in my hand now.

"What is this?" I asked.
"Take a look." Suho said.

I looked at the object, it was the heart necklace. The very same necklace that I found on that day that I met Suho, the necklace that had that thin rainbow glass within a diamond border.which you can look through.

"Suho.." I said looking at him.
"I have the other pair." Suho said holding up his half.
"Why did you get this one?" I asked.
"Saw it on the first day that we met, you were really into the necklace." Suho laughed.
"When did you get this?" I smiled.
"Guess." Suho said.
"I don..it was that day, that day when you were late coming to the hospital." I said.

Suho pinched my cheeks. We both laughed.

"I still remember the words clearly" I said.

"When you look through the opening of this necklace, you'll see your best friend." Suho said.
"Exactly." I said.

The two of us held the necklaces up to our eye, and looked through. I saw Suho, Suho saw me. We both smiled, we slowly lowered the necklace down. Suho leaned in, and we kissed. We hugged each other after, it was really relaxing.

"Looks like the necklace told the truth." I said.
"It was wasn't it, we saw our best friends, which was each other." Suho said.

I closed my eyes and smiled.

"I love you Suho." I whispered.
"Love you too _____." Suho replied.

The friendship necklace, and the bracelet that Suho gave me glittered as the sun's light reflected off of it, the words

"Best Friend"

of the necklaces, and the words

"I love you" of the bracelet on my wrist stood out the most