Dance With Passion- Xiumin

XOXO EXO Love Stories

I'm a dancer, I dance different types of style. I would practice when I have free time, it makes me feel relaxed. One day, my friend Lacus took me to Castle Fun Park. We had a fun time hanging there, the whole time I didn't think about anything. As we were hanging out, a group of people of walked behind me when we were playing air hockey. I suddenly stopped, I lifted my head up and looked at the group of boys. They looked just a little bit older than average teenagers, they were really handsome. They were all Koreans,there was one that stood out. He was just a bit shorter than most of them, his face looked really cute and kind. Skin was flawless, and his brown hair was spiked up a bit. I was caught, suddenly the puck went in.

"______, you lost." Lacus said.

I blinked and looked at her.

"What?" I asked confused.

Lacus placed her hand on her hip.

" You lost, looks like you were dumbstruck by those boys." Lacus joked.

My face slowly turned red. I quickly looked down. Lacus came over, and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Haha don't worry, let's play something else." Lacus said.
"Ok." I said.

Lacus took my hand and went to the other side, I looked back. The group of boys was talking, the one that I fell for looked up and saw me. My eyes went wide, I turned my head back in a flash.

"Oh great" I whispered to myself.

After a while, we found one of those dancing machines.

"You should go and show off your talent, it'll be great!" Lacus said with a smile.
"Oh come on, it'll be embarassing..." I whispered.
"That's what talent's about, it's showing off your talent and learn from the feedbacks, go on, you can do it." Lacus patted my shoulder.

I took a deep breath, and walked onto the platform, I was just about to start. From the corner of my eyes, I saw a group of boys stopped and watched.

"No... Not now." I thought to myself.

I was just about to give up, when someone walked onto the platform. I looked up, my eyes were locked onto the person's eyes. It was the guy that I fell for, he smiled.

"It doesn't look fun dancing all by yourself, how about a dance battle, see who wins?"  He asked with a smile.

I slowly nodded. He gently took my wrist and turned me around to face the screen, I stared at him the whole time.

"_____, psst! Wake up!" Lacus shouted below.

I blinked and woke up, the game started. The arrows appeared, he and I both did pretty good, but at the end, I shyly glanced at him. He looked at me and got my glance, I panicked and stepped on the wrong arrow. Like that, I lost. I lowered my head, I was so embarrassed. A hand gently patted my shoulder, I looked up. It was the boy, he smiled.

"Hey, don't feel down, you did amazing, usually I'm good at dancing, but you, you almost beat me. You should be happy that you got to show off your dance style." He encouraged.
"Thanks." I said shyly.

We turned to go off the platform, Lacus stopped me.

"Hey _____, I made some new friends, they want to hang for a while with me. Will that be ok?" She asked.

The friends were the boy's friends, guess Lacus befriended them while he and I were dancing. He and I slowly looked at each other, then back to them.

"Sure, guess it's a reason to know each other better?" I said.
"Great! I'll meet you back here later." Lacus said.
"Yea." I nodded.

They left, the boy and I stayed quiet for a while.

"I'm _____ by the way, sorry for not telling you that." I said.
"I'm Xiumin, it's nice meeting you too, and it's fine, I didn't either." Xiumin smiled.

We spend the time to get to know each other better, it was fun talking to Xiumin.

"You're amazing at dancing, do you take dance lessons?" Xiumin asked.
"Actually no, I just dance at home whenever I have time." I said shyly.
"Well that's good, dancing by yourself without anyone teaching is pretty impressive." Xiumin smiled.
"Thanks, you're amazing yourself too." I said.
"Thanks, my friends and I are in a group, we usually practice dancing in a studio." Xiumin stated.
"Oh, must be fun." I said.
"It is, you should come over sometimes and check it out." Xiumin said.

I looked at Xiumin and smiled.

"Sure, I'd like that." I said.
"Great, we're at the studio mostly every single day, so you can come anytime between the morning till like the afternoon, sometimes at night too." Xiumin mentioned.
"Alright, I'll find a time to visit you." I said.

We both smiled at each other, at that moment, I immediately knew that I was officially in love with Xiumin. After that day, we became really close friends, I became close friends with his friends as well. During the days that we hungout, Xiumin slowly began to like me too. One day, I asked Xiumin what him and his friends likes to eat, while hanging out one day.

"Well, all of us like Bubble Tea, why ask?" Xiumin answered.
"Oh, Bubble Tea's good isn't it?" I said.
"It is." Xiumin replied.

A few days later, I decided to visit them at the studio. I woke up pretty early, and waited outside their studio. 20 minutes later, I saw them walking towards the studio. I smiled, and walked up to them.

"Hey _____, you finally came." Tao said.
"Yea, wanted to see you guys today." I smiled.
"Well please do, come in and relax." Lu Han said.
"I will, where's Xiumin?" I asked them.
"He's behind us, he's a little slow today, probably tired" Lay stated.
"Oh..well hope everything's ok, oh! Here you guys go." I said reaching into my bag.
"Drink these, hopefully afterwards you'll feel refreshed and energized." I smiled.

I handed Kris, Lay, Lu Han, Tao, and Chen a cup of Bubble Tea.

"Thanks _____." Kris playful punched me.
"No need, hurry in and stay warm." I said to them.
"What about you?" Chen asked.
"I'll wait for Xiumin and I'll go in later." I said.
"Ok, don't stay on too long out here, it quite cold." Lu Han said.
"Thanks go on in." I smiled at all of them.

They went in, I waited for Xiumin. 3 minutes later, Xiumin finally showed up. Xiumim saw, smiled and ran up to me. He hugged me, and we laughed.

"You came today!" Xiumim said happily.
"Yea, is everything alright? You were way behind your friends today." I asked concerned.
"Yea, everything's fine, forgot something that's all." Xiumin said.
"Oh.. Well here you go." I said handing him the last cup of Bubble Tea.
"Thanks _____." Xiumin said.
"No need." I smiled.

I watched them dance, they were really amazing. I almost went speechless, I cheered.

"You guys are amazing!!" I said to them.
"Thanks!" Chen said with a thumbs up.

After a few hours, Xiumin's friends left. It was just Xiumin and I, we sat and talked.

"That dance was quite unique, are you performing that at a show?" I asked.
"Yea, hey want to learn a little?" Xiumin asked with a smile.

I placed my hands in the air.

"OH no, I'm afraid I'm not that good as you." I laughed.
"It's fine, I'll teach you bit by bit." Xiumin said.
"You sure?" I said.

Xiumin nodded.

"Ok then, don't show me the dance moves too fast." I said.

Xiumin took my hand and we went to middle of the studio floor. Xiumin patiently taught me the moves, it was really fun. We were having so much, that we didn't even notice that it was night time already. The two of sat on the ground, and breathed.

"Wow! That was amazing, I think I almost got the whole dance down." I said happily.
"That's great!" Xiumin smiled.

The two of us should show the others one day." Xiumin smiled.

"We should definitely!" I said while looking at him.

We both smiled at each other.

"Xiumin is very cute, especially his round and flawless face, almost like..those chinese buns that I eat at home at times." I thought to myself and laughed.

After that day, Xiumin and I practiced the dance. We flawlessly mastered the dance, for the spare times, Xiumin and I made a new dance routine. One day, we decided to perform our dance routine, it was heart-pounding. We danced while looking at each other, focusing on each other's dance moves, and timing it right. We finished with a bow, Xiumin's friend clapped with enthusiasm.

"You two were remarkable!" Lu Han said with a smile.

Xiumim and I looked and smiled at each other.

"Hey, since you two are better than all of us, you should join the freestyle dance competition next month." Lay suggested.
"You guys will have an advantage, since you two already started practicing a new dance." Kris said.
"Sure, we will." The two of us said at the same time.

Throughout out the month, Xiumin and I practiced hard. The dance was getting to the point which we can almost dance without looking around us, but, there's this one move that I couldn't quite get. The move consists of Xiumin standing in the middle, I would do 4 spins around, then Xiumin would grab my hand and swing me into the air, and then I'll do a mid-air 360 degree spin while holding onto Xiumin and then he'll pull me into his embrace. The problem is that, I couldn't get my feet positions at the right spot in order to land properly after the 360 degree spin. After a week of practicing, I finally got it. As a celebration, Xiumin took me to Castle Fun Park. We went onto the dance machine again, we promised each other that we'll try our best. The game starts, it was on hard. Xiumin and I were dancing like it was nothing, we were having so much fun. I looked at Xiumin, my heart stopped when I saw his smile. Suddenly I stepped on a wrong spot, I fell backwards and my right ankle got caught and became twisted. Xiumin caught me with his fast reaction, we looked into each other's eyes.

"You ok?" Xiumin asked.
"Yea I'm fine." I assured him.

I stood up, my ankle wasn't in pain.

"Weird, it should be hurting right now.." I thought to myself.

Soon later, we walked home. On the way back, I found it was finally the time to tell Xiumin that I liked him.

"Xiumin? I have something to tell you." I said.
"I'm listening" Xiumin smiled.
"I...want to tell you, that I like you. I said.

We stopped walking, Xiumin looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you for tell me, want to here my answer?" Xiumin asked.
"Do I want to hear your answer?" I asked a little nervous.
"Don't worry, you'll like my answer." Xiumin said.
"Are you saying, that you.." I said.

Xiumin took my hand.

"Like you." Xiumin finished.

He slowly leaned in, and then kissed me. It was really nice, we finally told each other our heart's most precious feeling. As we were walking back, my right foot was feeling weird. I began limping a little, Xiumin looked at me.

"Are you ok?" He asked.
"Yea, I just twisted my ankle a little back on the dance machine." I said.
"Want me to carry you?" He asked.
"No it's fine." I thanked him.

We continued walking, suddenly a very sharp pain came to my ankle. I collapsed onto the ground, tears were coming out of eyes. Xiumin knelt down beside me, and held me.

"_____, stay still, I'll take you to the hospital, why did you say you were ok?" He asked.
"Didn't want you to worry, I'll be fin.." I said.

The pain stabbed me one more time, I then fainted onto Xiumin's chest. I woke up in the hospital.

"You're up." Xiumin said beside me.
"Yea, Ow, my ankle." I said as I moved my foot.
Don't move it much, it won't heal fast, the bone in the foot kind of splintered a little, you'll be fine though." Xiumin said holding my hand.
"Does that mean, that we'll have to drop out of the competition?" I asked sadly

. Xiumin looked at me with sad eyes.

"Yes, You won't be able to dance." He said.
"No, we practiced way too hard for this, we can't give up like this just because of my ankle." I said.
"You won't be able to dance at your best, or even worse, not being able to dance at all." Xiumin reminded.

I took Xiumin's hand and held it tightly.

"I'll be fine, believe me." I smiled.

Xiumin looked hesitant, but finally nodded. A week later, I was released from the hospital. Xiumin and I practiced hard, Xiuim picked me up whenever I fell. The pain was unbearable, I managed to hold it in. Xiumin would often hug me to give me strength, I was really thankful. As the weeks went by, my ankle slowly began to heal. The dance moves that I had trouble on, slowly began to come together. Finally the say came, Xiumin and I stood and watched all the groups.

"You scared?" Xiumin asked.
"Not at all, because I get to dance with an amazing dancer like you." I smiled at him.

Xiumin took my hand in his.

"Just try your best, don't put to much pressure on your foot." He remind me.
"Right." I replied.

A few minutes later, we went on stage. We took a deep breath, and began dancing. I tried to take away the weight on my right ankle. Finally, it was the ending move. I looked at Xiumin, he nodded and smiled. I swiftly ran towards him, I did my 4 spins around him. Then Xiumin grabbed my hand, he then gave me a gentle boost. I stepped and I jumped off from my right ankle, it was a bit painful, but I held it in. I swayed my body forward, and I did the mid-air 360 degree spin perfectly. Everyone cheered, Xiumin smiled. I was really happy, Xiumin pulled me into the embrace pose. We then ended it while looking at each other, everyone clapped and cheered. We waited for the results, we held each other's hand's tightly.

"The winner is...Xiumin and _______!" The judges said.

Xiumin and I hugged each other, it was am amazing feeling.

"You were amazing!" Xiumin said to me. "
If it wasn't for you're support and care, we wouldn't have gotten this far." I said.
"It was all you." Xiumin winked.

Xiumin leaned in and we kissed each other, we then hugged each other.

"I love you _____." He said.
"Love you too." I replied.

A few days later, Xiumin took me to Castle Fun Park. We had alot of fun, my ankle was all healed as well. We then stopped at the dance machine, a group of people was there.

"Still remember how we first officially met?" I asked Xiumin.
"Of course, want to go on it later?" Xiumin smiled at me.

The two of us looked at the dance machine, then back at each other.

"I'll pass, don't want to break my ankle again." I laughed.
"True, let's go then." Xiumin said.

Just like that, Xiumin and I walked away from the place where we first officially met on the dance floor