Love In The Bubbles- Sehun

XOXO EXO Love Stories

When I was little, I would blow bubbles often, and imagine that I was in a fantasy world. But, I never imagined of meeting my dream man. 7 years later, I'm 19.  I should be the age to look for someone special, but I was more focused on other things. One day, I was walking in a big park, the birds were chirping and people walking around, and having fun. I sat down on a big hill and relaxed, the warm breeze felt calming. I was taking a short nap, when a drop of liquid splashed onto my nose. I slowly opened my eyes, I sat up in amaze.

"Wow~ it's beautiful.. I haven't seen these in forever." I said smiling while looking above me.

Colorful bubbles were floating around everywhere, it was almost like I was in a magical place. I turned around, and saw a big one. I got up to it, I looked at it carefully. It looked like it had a blurry image of a young man, I popped it. The bubble splashed into my eyes, I closed my eyes quickly.

"Ow, that wasn't smart, popping a bubble so close to my face. I slowly backed up, and turned around.

The thing was, I didn't know where the hill's edge was. I stepped but the ground but the ground went downwards, my whole body tilted forward. My eyes opened, it went wide. Someone grabbed onto my wrist, and tried to pull me back. But I was already falling over, I dragged the person down with me. The person held onto me as we rolled down the hill, the person held my head and my back. I held onto the person too, we finally reached the bottom of hill. I was lying on my back, the person was still holding onto me. My heart was pounding, it was a boy. The boy slowly lifted his head, and looked at me from above. My heart almost stopped, he was flawless. He had a Korean background, his hair was blonde, with a few colorful streaks in the front. His skin was pale and pure, his eyes and mine were just staring at each other's. I thought he came from a fantasy world, like when I popped the bubble. Then is when I realized, that the blurry image reflected through the bubble was him. By popping it, it's like bringing him into reality.

 "Are you alright?" He asked.

I slowly nodded my head.

"Did the fall made you speechless?" He smiled a little.
"No, I'm fine, how about you?" I asked, with red face.
"I'm fine, glad to see that you're ok." He said.

He got up, and held out his hand. I looked at him, his hair was gently blowing the wind, his rainbow streaks were moving in a rhythmic pattern. I gently took his hand, it was soft, and warm. He pulled me up, the two of us looked at each other for a while. Suddenly a small groups of girls behind us, made a heart shape.

"Kiss her~Kiss him~" They said.

Our faces blushes, we smiled again.

"Anyways, I want to thank you for trying to keep me falling down the hill." I said.
"No need, guys are suppose to keep girls safe." He replied.
"I suppose. I'm _____." I introduced myself.
"Beautiful name, nice to meet you. I'm Sehun." He said.

We laughed, and walked around.

"I'm sorry if I'm taking up your time right now." I said.
"No, it's fine. I was actually kind of bored, it's nice to have someone to talk to." Sehun replied with an adorable smile.
"Oh, thank you. It was fortunate to meet someone like you." I said.
"Really? Haha same here." Sehun replied. "
At first I thought you came from a fantasy world." I shyly said.
"Oh, why's that?" Sehun asked.
"Well, at first I saw you image through a big bubble. When I was little, I would imagine that within the bubbles, it was a fantasy world. So since I popped a bubble, I thought I release the other world within it. Along with you." I said.

Sehun looked ahead.

"Seems like you still have a big imagination 
_____." Sehun said.
"I suppose so, does it annoy you a little? Sorry if it is." I said looking at the ground.

Sehun smiled a little.

"No, it actually brings back childhood memories." Sehun said.
"Oh." I said.
So thank you 
_____." Sehun said.

The two of us looked at each other, our eyes were almost locked onto each others. Suddenly I tripped on a bump on the ground as fell forward. Sehun's hand grabbed onto my waist and the other grabbed my hand, and pulled me back. I fell into his chest, Sehun embraced me close. My face was right in front of his, my face was turning bright red. My heart was beating twice as fast, our eyes were staring at each other from a few centimeter range.

"You ok?" Sehun asked.
"Yea...thanks." I said slowly.

Sehun slowly loosened his embraced, but he was still holding onto my hand.

"Guess I'm a little clumsy today." I slightly laughed.
"No, it's natural." Sehun replied.

Sehun was still holding my hand, he didn't even notice. His hands were cold, like he was nervous or something.

"Your hands are so cold, are you ok?" I said.

Sehun looked at his hand, and slowly let go of my hand.

"No, I'm fine, think it's the weather." Sehun replied.

I smiled, I gently took his hand. I gently rubbed it to give it some heat.

"I'll warm it up just a bit, so the blood circulation will move faster. You're face seems pale too." I said.
"Haha thanks." Sehun replied.
"Want me to warm it up too?" I asked. "
Haha thanks but no, I'm good." Sehun said with a smile.
"You know, you have a really beautiful smile." I said after looking at his smile.
"Thanks, I don't smile alot, but I do sometimes." Sehun admitted.
"Oh really? Guess I have to make you smile more." I said.

On that day, Sehun and I became really close friends in such a short time. I, fell in love with Sehun on the same day. The two of us would spend time together, getting close to each other as much. One day, the two of us went to the beach. The weather was really nice, the sun was high in the sky. We had fun playing in the water, just like little kids. It was really nice, it also showed my feelings that I had for Sehun. After a while, the two sat under a shady tree on the beach.

"Today was fun, what do you think?" Sehun asked.
"It was really fun today, thank you." I said with a smile.

We sat beside each other leaning against the tree, staring at the blue sky. I didn't notice, but I think Sehun did. I was blanking out a little bit, I was just staring at the blue sky. Soon, bubbles were flaoting about. I somehow came back to my senses, almost like I was day dreaming. I looked at the bubbles with a bright smile, I looked beside me. Sehun was blowing the bubbles, he looked flawless.

"Why?" I asked.

Sehun lowered the bubble wand, and looked at me.

"You had that blanked out gaze, I was worried." Sehun said.

I was touched, my feelings for him grew a bit stronger.

"Thank you, guess I was blanking out a little, thank you for bringing me back to my senses." I said.
"Were you in your fantasy world?" Sehun asked.
"Uhm..well you can say so I guess." I laughed  a little.
"Does it..happen often?" Sehun asked.
"Honestly..no..." I said.
"I'm guessing it's kind of my fault. Sehun said looking at the ground.

I sat up.

"No, why do you say that? I'm glad that you came into my life." I said to Sehun.

hun sighed and looked at the sky, I gently took his hand.

"I'm fine, thank you for caring." I said.

The two of us smiled. The two of us took a nap under the tree, it was relaxing. After sleeping for a while, I slowly opened my eyes. I looked down, Sehun's jacket was covering me. I looked at him, he was sleeping peacefully with a short-sleeved t-shirt. I quietly took it off, and gently covered him with it. I moved a colorful lock of hair from his forhead, and looked at him.

"Thank you for being a part of my life, just like in my fantasy. Because, you might just be the person I need." I whispered.

The wind was blowing his hair, I gently leaned against his shoulder. The two of us fell asleep. The two of us spend alot of time together, Sehun finally began to show affections for me, just like I'm doing for him. Finally it was time for us to tell each other about each other's feelings. One day, the two of us laid side by side in a big opened field. The two of us were blowing bubbles, since it has became out hobbies.

"Sehun, when you look at these bubbles, who do you think of?" I asked him.
"Someone special to me, why?" Sehun answered.
"Nothing, I was just curious." I said.
"Do you by any chance..like me?" Sehun finally asked.

My heart literally stopped beating, this time, my mind really went blank.

"Because I do, hope you can understand." Sehun confessed.

I looked at him, Sehun looked at me.

"Really?" I asked. Sehun nodded.
"I do too, looks like you are the person I've been waiting for." I said.

The two of us just looked at each other without saying a word, but, we slowly moved closer to each other. Our lips were right in front of each others, then we kissed. It was just like that, our feeling poured out. We held each other's hands.

"I love you." we said to each other.

That day, while walking back. A bunch of kids ran passed us, we smiled. A kid behind us was trying to throw something at the other kids, but it hit me instead. It was small-medium metal box, and it hit me on the head. Everything flashed white all of a sudden, I didn't know what happened.

"_____ are you alright?" Sehun asked.
"Yea, I'm fine." I replied.

The next day, I woke up as normal. Did all my morning routines, and decided to go for a walk. While walking in a park, I saw someone with what seemed like faded light rainbow hair. I kept walking forward, that person came up to me. He took my hand in his.

"
_____, what are you doing today?" He asked with a cheerful tone.

I quickly took my hand out of his, and looked at him.  

"What are you doing?" I asked him.
"
_____ are you alright?" He asked.
"How do you know my name?" I asked him again.
"
_____, why are you asking me this." He asked confused.
I'm confused, I don't know you, who are you?"  I asked him with curious eyes.

His eyes kept looking at me.

"I'm Sehun 
_____, you really don't remember me?" He answered.
"Sorry...I don't." I replied.

The next thing I knew, I was at the doctor's. I was taking there by Sehun, I don't know but I followed him or he dragged me there. I was getting my head checked, to see if anything happened to it.

"Well it seemed like you've injured the back of your head somehow, which made you loose some of your memories." The doctor told me.
"But.. I remember everything, did I actually loose my memory?" I asked confused.
"You did, what seems to be missing in your memory then.." The doctor said.
"Me.." Sehun said.

I looked at him, then back at the doctor.
"I met him today at the park, he kept on asking me if I really don't remember him. I replied no, he seemed really trouble by that." I said.
"Oh..that may happen. You may remember the things that weren't important to you, but someone close or something important, some people will forget them occasionally." The doctor said.

I looked at Sehun. He looked at me. The two of us walked around after the checkup, talking.

"Were we really close?" I asked.
"In a way yes, a way that you can't imagine." Sehun replied.

I looked at his face, he looked really sad.

"Hey Sehun? I understand what you're feeling right now, I get you." I said.
"No, I don't think so." Sehun replied.

I stopped and held his wrist, and faced him.

"From your expression, I can see how close we were to each other. The sadness that is showing, to lose something so close to you. I'll promise you, that I'll one day regain my memories of us. But, for now, we just have to be patient. Ok?" I promised him.
"What if it'll never come back?" Sehun said.

I looked at him, then sighed.
"Don't worry, it will, I'll make it come back. All the great memories that we had, if it WILL NEVER, at least we'll create new memories. Right?" I smiled.
"Yea." Sehun replied.

Sehun forced a smile on his face, fake, and filled with sadness. My heart ached, forgetting something that was so important to me. And now, is standing in front of me, with a smile that noone will take it as a real cheerful smile. As time went by, Sehun and I became close to each other once again. Sehun finally smiling with a real smile, it was beautiful. I soon fell in love with Sehun, once again.

"You know, when I was little, I always dreamt that I was in a fantasy world. Somehow, I've never thought about meeting my dream person." I said to Sehun one day while sitting in a big opened field.
"While blowing bubbles?" Sehun asked.

I looked at him, surprised.

"How did you know? Let me guess, I've told you before?" I laughed.
"Actually no." Sehun replied.
"Oh....Sehun? Can I tell you something?" I asked.
"Of course 
_____." Sehun replied.
"I want to tell you, that I like you." I finally said.
"I do too." Sehun said.
"You do?" I asked surprised.
"I have something to show you, hopefully you'll be touched. And this is my last attempt to get your memories back." Sehun said.

Sehun got up and took out a bottle, took out a bubble wand, and blew bubbles. It was beautiful, the bubbles were filled with endless colors. Floating around freely, I was amazed.

"It's beautiful Sehun." I said.

I looked at Sehun, at that moment, a big bubble slowly floated pass Sehun's face. The reflection from the sun reflected into my eyes, I closed my eyes. Sehun kneeled beside me, and held my arm.

"What's wrong?" Sehun asked.

At that moment, everything came back into my mind. The moments Sehun and I had together, how we met,our first kiss. I opened my eyes, and looked at Sehun.

"Sehun... I remember everything." I said.
"What?" Sehun asked confused.

I hugged him.

"I remember everything." I said again.

Sehun hugged me back.

"Do you actually remember everything Viv?" Sehun asked.
"I do Sehun really, from how we first met, our kiss, and to that day wen I lost my memories." I answered.

Sehun lifted me off the ground, ands spinned me around, while hugging me. We laughed. I went to the doctors to have a check up, the doctor was surprised.

"Wow, looks like you've regained all your lost memories. How did that happen?" The doctor asked.
"I don't know, all my memories came back to me, when I saw bubbles. Guess it important to me or something?" I replied.
"Ahh, yea that could happen. People will somehow regain their memories, when they see something that'll trigger their brains to try to remember things. Looks like everything worked out perfectly for you, I'm going to recommend something things that'll help your head for a while to adjust to everything again." The doctor said.
"Thank you." I said.

I looked at Sehun, Sehun looked back at me. I leaned on his shoulder. After the check up. The two of us sat on a big hill the exact hill where we first met, the weather was beautiful.

"I told you I would regain my memories didn't I?" I said.
"Yea well I basically I did all the work." Sehun replied.
"Pfft." I said.

The two of us laughed.

"Looks like my fantasy world actually became reality, my dream, and my dream person." I said.
"Yes, looks like bubbles did a really big part of our relationship. Didn't it?" Sehun asked.

I nodded my head.

"I want to than you for everything Sehun." I said.
"And thank you for not leaving me." Sehun said.

The two of us leaned in and kissed each other. We smiled at each other afterwards.

"I love you Sehun." I said.
"I love you too _____." Sehun responded.

We held each other's hands, closed our eyes and took nap. Down the hill, people were walking, flying kites, riding bicycles. In a small little group, a group of kids, were blowing colorful bubbles.