HOW ABOUT ONE YEAR. 2nd VOW?

MOMENT STORY
HOW ABOUT ONE YEAR. 2nd VOW?



PROFILE:

Amber, Male, 25 years old

Krystal, Female, 24 years old


PLOT:

Figure it out! =P


SETTING:

House. Without date, time or jumping setting like usual. It just flows.


THE BLUFFING NOTE:

For the first time I portray them as… guess! HOHOHO…

By the way, I’m sorry for the late update…

Mac got problem with the MAC… HOHOHO…






HERE’S THE MOMENT,



“No… No… No stupid! You couldn’t do that!” Krystal squealed, slight begging.

Amber smirked. Watching at her like cold-blood man. Krystal breathed rapidly put her palm on . She was extremely worried. Sweating started to soak her face. But it didn’t bother at all as long as she could make it survived.

Amber grinned, showed up the scissors that he had held behind his back. Krystal widened out her eyes. Didn’t predicted, Amber would think about it. The stupid didn’t look stupid after all he had brain to grant retaliation. But for Krystal, it was too much. It was amidst in jeopardy. 

“Please stupid. Don’t do that. I beg in you.” Krystal said full of worried. Extremely worried. She gulped, like slid the stone to . Her cheek cramped.

“You’re the one who hurt it. I just reap what you sow!” Amber said, bold the tread as he was swinging it, grasped the scissors on the other hand.

“Please stupid. Put down the scissor, we can talk. Don’t use harassment! You’re educated man.” Krystal tried to persuade him like police told cheap fib to the suspect. 

“I told that before. You had crashed my love!” Amber put exclamation. 

Krystal gulped, again and again while trying to managed her breath. Amber still grasped on it, while Krystal was watching out, didn’t want to imagine what happened next. Though she had already imagined, that envision calloused on her mind, she still insisted that it couldn’t or wouldn’t happen. She struck away the fact. Didn’t ready to face the reality. It faced the nearly death, walked on the plank!

“Say you’re sorry. It ends.” Amber said, offered the deal. Like it was nothing, at least for himself.

“What?! You’re…” 

“Say Goodbye!” Amber said as a tread, sounded like sang, shutting Krystal up.

Krystal thought quickly, poked the dreadlocked head. She was sure that she was in between the devil and the deep blue sea. She couldn’t decide. She craved to save it, but her pride wouldn’t let her to apologize. Blood rapidly pumped all over her body, increased the adrenaline. Amber slowly moved the scissors handle, bold the tread. Showing he wasn't joker. It was so nerve wracking scene, looked so terrify.

Didn’t know it was topnotch scheme or scam. Instead apologized, Krystal begged, “Please, Don’t hurt my baby. It was my everything, the precious treasure chest of mine.” Hoping she conveyed the smooth fib.

“I won’t! I make it fast!” Amber said like a murder from serial killer.

At the end she threw away her precious pride, understood that the plan didn’t work smoothly like she thought. Krystal said that word, “Okay Amb. I’m So…” but before she hadn’t finished the word, she screamed, put her palm covered her face as Amber cut it, “KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…!” 

She couldn’t face it. It was final of the bitter end, totally over! Amber did it with the scissors, gave lot of effort no mercy. Cutting, tearing, crashing into pieces in cold blood. It flew in front of his face. He smiled, smelt the satisfied victory of his retaliation. Instead disgusted, he enjoyed it. 

Krystal exhaled slowly, managing her breath as she put down her hands hopelessly. She stared at it, which was spread on the floor into pieces. She was trembling. Her shoulder shivered, her jaw dropped. Her breath bobbled as she hugged herself with her hands to dim. While Amber was standing on it, once again made sure it was crash, treating. Which it   had already crashed in mess. He blew the scissors, pretended it was gun. Put back on his back. He was satisfied after had done the retaliation, like a man that relieved after had held a pee for hour.

“You’re a dead meat!” Krystal said it, warned as retaliation. Shot as the flag war.

She glared at him with her flaming eyes, after she had been remaining at her tragic Hermes handbag that Amber had swung and tear before, which was the limited edition that only made 10 pieces in the world and now, it already tear into pieces.

She was silent but pointing her finger to him full with furious, as she stated it wouldn’t end so soon. If the finger could talk, it would said don’t put your decent smug Amb! The war just began. Krystal ran to their bedroom, left the riddle Amber in living room. 

He shrank his forehead, making an explicit line on. He tried to think what she would do. Then his eyes widened out as he was remembering. He wanted to chase, stopped her to what he thought as the next retaliation. But too late, Krystal already came back, in front of him, just distance about 2 meters. She had taken it, put on her shoulder. 

“Krys, It is the part of my love that you have crashed before.” Amber rattled on as he peeped the lovely already crash Hasselblad H4D 200MS DSLR on the floor. Krystal had thrown it on the wall before he crashed the Hermes handbag.

“Enjoy the revenge, babe!” Krystal said in seductive. But for Amber, it wasn’t seductive at all despite it was horrible.

Krystal opened the bag that she had taken before. Her eyes were sparkling she smirked as she found five different lenses. 

She said, “Wow babe, your treasure chest is awesome!” She took one of the lenses.

Amber said, now he was the worried one, “Krys, please. Don’t do that. We can talk. Negotiation?”

She ignored him and said carelessly, “I really curious, babe. You spent a lot of money to buy this. Isn’t it fragile, is it?” she arched her eyebrow, stated as the rhetorical question. 

Amber thought quickly, he decided to apologize as he felt the lens in jeopardy, would get the same faith like his DSLR, “Okay, I’m so…” but like before, she stated it was revenge. She threw it before Amber could finish his word. She did. It broke into a half, if could imagine, she absolutely threw as hard as she could like hulk played around with Loki. Amber widened out his eyes, couldn’t believe Krystal did it to his lovely stuff. 

“Oops. I thought that it couldn’t be crashed. Sorry stupid.” She said sorry, as faking her deepest condolence.

She didn’t stop. Krystal always ran her own rule. Retaliation for her was repaid in triplet pathetic than she had had. She took other lens, she rhetorical asked, “Is it kind of waterproof, isn’t it?”

Krystal slowly walked, approached Amber’s aquarium. Amber knew what she would do with his other lens. Before it was too late, he ran to Krystal, trying to snatch it. Krystal was aware with his sudden movement. She had smirked before she did. She threw the lens to the aquarium. 

“BLUP!” the lens swam through the aquarium, surrounded by the fish that probably wondered what it was.

“You!” Amber blared as he lifted his right index finger, which was trembled in anger. His eyes looked extremely irritated. 

He was trying to snatch the bag that she hung on her shoulder. She had known Amber would do it. She ran and Amber chased her. They were look like cat and mouse. Then, Krystal already stood in front of the fireplace that built on the living room’s wall. Amber stopped at his spot, just half of meter from Krystal. He decided to take it slow, he didn’t want to make same mistake by snatched it like before. 

Krystal grinned, she held on the bag with her fingers, swung it exactly the same like Amber had done. For the third times, she threw another rhetorical question, she asked, “Is it the bag fireproof, isn’t it?”

Amber said, tried to calm her, “Okay, you can burn the bag whatever. But please save the rest.”

She was pretended that she didn’t know that 3 lenses still on the swing bag. Facing the death, “what you talk about Amb?” She shrank her forehead, tried to portray confuse, role as the con-innocent girl.

Amber couldn’t stand anymore, he blared out, “GODDAMN! Just take off the lenses Krys! PRINCESSF*CKER!”

Krystal arched her eyebrow, slightly irritated with the words. She smirked, put on her evil mask, said like nun, “Oh… you swore? Let’s watch how it’s burnt!”

Krystal threw the bag to the fire without any hesitated. It flew inside the fireplace willingly faced the tragic death. Amber heavy inhaled and exhaled oxygen. Scooped as much as he could. Now, he was really into the furious mood. There was a flaming fire that drew on his eyes as he watched with his own eyes, the love of his life was crash, drown, and burn. Krystal laughed in dickens as she could pay the retaliation for her dearest Hermes, Manolo Blahnik, and Vivienne Westwood that was RIP. 

It didn’t stop there. The war moved up a gear.  Showing retaliation, Amber was throwing Krystal’s crystal collection into pieces, didn’t left at least one. Meanwhile, Krystal was hitting his PS4, X box, standing speaker with Amber’s stick golf. At the end also bent the stick. Afterward both of them were into feud. A lot of stuff flew around, hit the wall before fell down or directly ended on the floor. Which was the same end road.





They didn’t stop it until, unrealized, Amber threw the leftover astray since there was no stuff anymore. It flew through the wall hit the wooden frame photo that hung on. It fell down through the floor as the glass crashed as it had hit the floor. Both of them were frozen, stayed at their spot. Staring at the crash wooden frame. It was photo of their marriage that had happened 3 years ago. 

Krystal turned her head, stared at Amber who swallowed his saliva. He had known that it would hit Krystal’s boiling point. As much as they (probably) hate each other but still, for Krystal, the memories of their first wedding was the sacred thing for her. Amber remembered that both of them were really happy when they had married. Never imagined that it would turn like this. 

Krystal breathed insanely. She turned to Amber. She was ready to pounce on Amber like predator. She ran, lunged, crawled and jumped the couch. Finally could finish the marathon, she was standing in front of him, Amber was frozen, once again gulped. This time he felt like swallowed a cat. Krystal glared at him who just stood in inch from her. She hardly bit her lower lip. 

Then, without a warn, she blurted as she pushed Amber, “How could you do that!”

Amber fell down on the floor. But, Krystal didn’t give him a time to rest. She jumped on his stomach, full of spirit. 

Amber shouted, “OUUUUUUUCH!” 

Krystal didn’t care, she hit, smacked, slapped Amber insanely. She was out of control while Amber warded off with his hand, covered his face also. He repeatedly shouted while Krystal was making harsh retaliation. 

Amber shouted, “Krys… Krys… Krys… Stop it! it hurt!”

Krystal stopped for a while, “Yes, it was hurt. Like what you have done with our photo. It’s nothing for you, isn’t it?!”

She put exclamation, then started to hit him, again, that still laid on the floor. He shouted while Krystal was hitting him, didn’t stop. Later, unexpected Krystal stopped as she saw Amber’s glisten eyes. Suddenly she felt terrible. She didn’t know that it would hurt him also. She had known that Amber wouldn’t tear just because of hit, smack or slap. She knew amber was tough guy. But this time it was different. Amber was teary. 

Krystal slowly moved down from his stomach, she worried, “Stupid, why you cry?”

She took Amber’s hand, which covered his face. Amber sobbed. There were flowing tears that fell down from his eyes. Krystal was shocked.  After their 3th year of marriage, she had never seen Amber cried. Amber didn’t answer. Left Krystal became anxiety. 

“Stupid, what’s wrong? Tell me?” Krystal said.

At the end, He made a move. Amber didn’t answer, still sob, he whimpered, “Ah,ah,ah, aouwh…” 

Krystal arched her eyebrow, baffled. Amber sat down, supported with his right hand and slightly lifted his left . Krystal scratched her head.  He took something under his . Then, She was shocked after Amber showed the scissors that he had put on his back before. Unfortunately, It was covered by blood. Krystal gasped.





Amber faced down on the couch while Krystal was taking the first kit box. He thought that how stupid he was, stabbed by his own weapon. He rubbed his face as he realized about it. 

“I know that you are stupid. But I didn’t expect that could be extremely stupid idiot.” Krystal said as she sat down on the floor. She commanded, “Put down your pants!”

Amber blushed as he put down his dark khakis to his knees. He never thought this kind of humiliation predicament could happen in the middle of the war. Krystal took care of the bloody  in front of her. She felt that in this situation, bloody marry could be such a wise completion. What a foe! She thought, how could she take care of foe’s wound. Such a pathetic war!

“I’m sorry Krys, I didn’t mean to throw the astray.” Amber said, regret.

“But you did stupid!” she said, still held the grunge.

Amber said, “Krys.”

“Uhm.” Krystal replied. 

“Are you sure we can keep on?” Amber asked. Unsure.

Instead replied, Krystal remained silent, still concerned with the wound on the  that looked like a crash apple pie. Amber let out the deepest breath. At the silent moment, both of them remained those past 3 years that they had spent together. Beside the often war there was slight happiness that happened between their marriage. Krystal and Amber knew it. They didn’t avoid that the first year of their marriage was the happiest time. But it turned really different when they were in the second and third year of marriage. 

Later, Krystal had finished taking care the wound. She sat down, rested her head on the couch while Amber turned his head, still, lying down on the couch. She let out the sigh as she grabbed cigarette that came from nowhere. 

“Do you want some, stupid?” she handed the pack of cigarette while she was flaming the cigarette that clamped on her lips. 

Without said anything. Amber took it, he grabbed lighter in front of him as Krystal handed to. She said, “If you asked that question. I don’t know either. I never know.” 

Amber said, comforted her, “It’s okay Krys. I don’t know either. Beside it wasn’t the worst aftereffect of our fight.”

Krystal turned her head, faced him. She chuckled, “How could you say that?” she said as she stared at his pathetic .

Amber said and smiled dorky, “At least, you didn’t do like our first fight. I’m fine with it.”

Krystal laughed after she heard it, she remembered. 2 years ago was their first fight. It wasn’t something like they had done today, but for Amber it was the worst fight. At that time, they just fought with harsh argument without flying stuff. Krystal, who was still furious, did the retaliation in the next day by scratched Amber’s black Porsche with knife. Left the trace that was written ‘STUPID HUSBAND DRIVE THIS CAR!’ That was the beginning of the history flying stuff war. 

Krystal exhaled the smog, she asked, “So, how about us?”

Amber did silent for a while, trying to think. He said, “How about one year.”

Krystal arched her eyebrow, showing her riddle face. He wrapped his word, “How about give us another one year, just stay on each other. If it works we continue this marriage, but if it doesn’t work we…” he cut off his word, as he thought the sound of separate was painful word. He inhaled the smog.  

Krystal said as she stared at him, “But we have to do it. If it doesn’t work, we divorce.”

Amber was unsure, honestly he was shock, heard that Krystal had said it easily. But Krystal told the reason, she knew how Amber was, “Just think about it, as our second vow after married. Hope it will remain us the meaning of have and haven’t, right?”

Amber smile faintly, stared at Krystal. For him, Krystal was always the best decision maker when they headed the block alley. In the deep of hearts, both of them had known that they loved each other but didn’t know how to fix the fighting part that always twisted between their marriage. 

Then Amber broke the gloomy section, said, “By the way, probably we need to write down other marriage assignment.”

Krystal slight bent her neck, trying to catch up his statement. Amber chuckled, he said, “No flying stuff when we are fight. Better if we end the fight on the bed, right?” 

He grinned, put his dorky smiled to end his bizarre advice. In a sec, Krystal slapped him. He shouted, “AOOOOOOOWWWW.” 

Krystal bit her lower’s lip as she had unintended slapped on his wound and said, “Sorry stupid.”

Amber blurted out, “Are you still mad at me? Put it as another retaliation?!

She stood up, as she was irritated with the sudden judgment from him. She moved around, trying to find something. At the end, she chuckled in hopeless, put her hands on her waist. Realized that there was no left over stuff that she could grab to hit him. 

Amber casual said, “Still didn’t enough, did you? You really enjoy it, right?

Krystal replied chicly, “So did you, right?”

Both of them looked at each other for a sec then burst into laughter as they were looking around the whole house. The house was already in mess, like titanic that hit the ice chunk. Didn’t leave any intact stuff. 

At the end, he said, “We can buy later, princess.” Krystal added the advice, “Hire housekeeper also, stupid.” 

Probably, they would understand that they were birds of a feather flock together, in the future. Who knows?






THANKS TO READ =)

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHATEVER IT IS…

AS YOU ENJOY READING THE MOMENT, 

I ENJOY READING YOUR COMMENT =D