3 WORDS 8 LETTERS

MOMENT STORY

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I’m sorry for the late update. I don’t mean to abound you guys. Still working on with my other story (HOHOHO). 

 

PROFILE:

Kristal Jung, 24 years old.

Without I explain, you guys already know Krystal’s appearance and all which is slightly like goddess (right?). This moment I add another thing. She is successful lawyer, smart, rich, and kind-hearted too (in her own way, I mean).

Amber, 26 years old.

He just runs small movies company.

 

PLOT-SETTING:

This is the first moment that I write mostly in girl’s perception. I have to admit this chapter is inspired by words highlight in GOSSIP-GIRL series. You know (or probably not), when Blair asks Chuck about 3 words and 8 letters thing. I portray something like that between Krystal Jung and Amber relationship. Honestly, I don’t want, the moment is messed up by the former figure. Because it will have a different taste when it comes to Krystal Jung and Amber.

There are words Amber never spoke to Krystal. It is 3 words consist of 8 letters (You know what I mean. I LOVE YOU). This time, those words are main point of this moment. Figure out how’s Krystal makes Amber says those word.

Setting for this moment isn’t in apartment like usual. I call it, jumping setting (what a name. hohoho). This is the first time I write moment in various places and times (bear with me if I couldn’t portray the detail perfectly).

I WARN YOU THIS IS A CHEESY MOMENT NOT SM*T MOMENT

(I’m still not ready, portray Krystal Jung do that moment. What a coward… hohoho)

 

 

HERE’S THE MOMENT.

Monday, 10 pm. Krystal’s Apartment.

It is late night, like their usual habit. Amber always calls Krystal before she is going to sleep. Talk about what happen today. Sometimes they’re talking about random stuff or just gossiping. And in the end of phone call this night.

“Okay. Princess, it’s already late. You should sleep, you have important meeting tomorrow, right?” Amber says.

“Yes Stupid. Goodnight Amb. Love you.” Krystal says, her heart beats faster after she finished the last sentence.

In the other place, Amber doesn’t replies to Krystal’s last sentence immediately. He inhales softly for a sec and smiles then answers, “Nite Princess.”

She can feel her heart decreases the beat so sudden, with bitter smiles put on her face, she says, “You too, Stupid.”

She hangs up the phone immediately after it. She lies on her bed. Looks straight at the ceiling, which is painted by Amber with the blue-sky color. Krystal smiles when she looks at it but slowly disappear. The thought comes again. She inhales in deep breath, closes her eyes, trying to sleep. Minutes later, she opens her eyes again. She couldn’t sleep.

Usually, Krystal falls asleep as soon as they end the phone call. But this time is as same as yesterday that she couldn’t easily fall sleep after talked with Amber. It has been one month since she can’t sleep like usual. She has something bother, which is going on her mind these days. Amber and she have been on relationship for almost 1 year. She admits that she is happy, likes a lot or probably madly in love with him. But at the same time she feels insecure, like untrusting feel about him. It’s not typical of untrusting feel that Amber will cheat behind her back or play around with the other girls. She skips it easily because she is absolutely sure that Amber isn’t player type. This untrusting feel inclines that she doubts about Amber’s love to her. 

For almost-one-year typical relationship, Krystal think is weird that Amber never says that he loves she. It makes her comparing with her previously relationship she had before. She tries to recall her previously relationship, mostly or all of them actually easily say those word. Some of them said those words before they were officially in couple state.

After 2 hours puts on battle with her own thought, she falls asleep.

 

Monday, 2.45 pm. Krystal’s Office.

Krystal looks at her Fossil’s watch, which is wrapped in her left wrist. Then her eyes look at the photos, which is stacks in her desk but her mind is not focus on it. She is impatient wait the clock turns in 3 pm. She wants to meet Amber immediately who is picks her up everyday.  But there’s another reason why she is impatient. She decided to make thing clear about what’s going on her mind lately. Thanks God, it is already 3 pm. Without spend a lot of time she grabs her stuff, pack it, and left the studio. It is common thing that Amber is already at lobby’s office. He always picks her up before 3 pm, usually around 15 minutes before.

“Amber!” She says loud, walking toward him faster. Amber gets up from sofa and smiles to her only princess.

“Careful Krys, you’ll slip with those heels.” He talks while approaching her.

And here they are in Amber’s car.

Amber is already sitting in driver seat and Krystal does the same in passenger seat. Amber is buckled Krystal’s seat belt first then his. Krystal put her bag at the back seats, her eyes widen when she sees a bouquet of red roses. She grabs it, while she is turning her head to look at Amber. Amber just realizes, Krystal already hold the bouquet.

“CRAP! I want to give it to you. But I forgot,” He says put his palm on his forehead. Krstal chuckles.

“You are romantic guy but sometimes your stupidity swallows it.” Krystal says bluntly, while her eye adores the flowers.  

“I forgot because, my head reminds you all the time.” He says with his cheesy tone and dorky smile.

“So lame stupid. So lame.” Krystal replies, rolls her eyes, but at the end there’s smile on her face. Amber knows it well.

This is why Krystal (like I say before) madly in love with this guy. He is gentle typical man that she’s never dated before. This guy, still, doing those little things for her that in reality, mostly girl takes note of it the most, from a man (am I right?).

Amber starts the conversation, he asks Krystal about her day. The conversation starts to flow around them. Amber is listening at Krystal, while he is driving, When Krsytal talks, sometimes he puts his ultimate lame joke which is has special effect toward Krystal. Mostly, krystal looks like annoyed but in deepest heart, she enjoys it. And Amber knows it.

Then, Krystal remember about her ‘what’s going on her mind lately’ thought.

“Amb, can we talk?”

“Sure. What’s it about? Princess?” he says casually.

“Amb, you know that we ar…” Amber’s phone cut the words. He peeks at his phone.

“Sorry, I need to answer this.” He says while putting hand-free on his ear.

Krystal just nods. She hears the whole conversation between Amber and the latter. Amber has sudden meeting. Seems like he has to meet an important person, Client or his boss maybe. Krystal sighs, she knows where it ends, Amber ends the call and talks to Krystal seems he wants to explain.

“It’s okay, Stupid. I can cook something at apartment.” She replies without listen at Amber’s explanation first.

“I’m sorry. Next time I promise.” He says then he continues, “And, what do you want to talk earlier, Princess?”

“Never mind. We can talk later.” She says calmly but actually there’s huge unwillingly going on her mind.

 

Tuesday, 8 pm. Krystal’s apartment.

“I call you tonight when I reach home.” Amber says while he is walking toward Krystal’s front door, Krystal walks behind him. Amber turns his body facing Krystal before pass the door that is separate Krystal’s apartment and the hallway corridor. He smiles and kisses her cheek. Krystal just smiles and stands until Amber walk into the elevator. Then she closes the door then lies on the couch. She feels really tired today. All the client-request things really drain her energy.

This day, she can’t point out  ‘what’s going on her mind lately’ thought to Amber. Beside she is tired; also she doesn’t want to ruin his boyfriend’s joy. Before, they went home, Amber told Krystal that yesterday he nailed the dealing with huge investor from China. Both of them know that Amber has a dream to make his movie company bigger. That’s why she skips that topic for today.

It’s already 9 pm, phone is ringing while she is coming out from her bathroom. She takes a look at her phone’s screen. Then she answers it immediately.

“Have you arrived at home Stupid?” she says while drying her hair.

In other place, he replies while walking inside his apartment, “Yes princess. I just arrive. What are you doing?”

“I just dry my hair.”

Then they start their routine. Although, almost everyday they meet each other but Amber never skip this routine call. Krystal slowly used to it. She never gets bored with his boyfriend. This time, Amber is the one who is more talk-active. He tells a lot of stuff, till he realizes that the girl who is he talks to, doesn’t reply. He knows that Krystal is already asleep.

He smiles sincerely and says, “Goodnight Princess, sleep tight.” Then hangs up the phone.

There’s a time like this one that Krystal lefts Amber, talks to himself while she is already sleeping. When he realizes that the latter already sleeps then he hangs up the phone call. Still, he says goodnight sleep words although he knows Krystal won’t answer. And Krystal doesn’t know about this. 

 

Wednesday, 5 pm, Coffee shop (whatever you want to imagine)

They are already sitting at their favorite coffee shop, just to spend time together after work stuff. Both of them don’t feel really hungry that’s why they decide to go to coffee shop instead of restaurant. Like usual, Amber is the one who starts the conversation, asking Krystal about today. Krystal casually answers in chic tone that she just wins the court case for today. Amber put a proudly smiles.

“What a perfect Princess you are. You are really something.” He says while grabbing his Ice Americano.

“You already now that I’m the perfect one right? That’s why you must love me for real.” She says sound teasing.

Amber smiles but the smiles that look awkward. He changes the topic, “How about celebrate your victorious court tomorrow. I treat at famous restaurant around that corner.” He says while pointing his finger out.

After Krystal hears those word, she nods and put a slightly smile. That’s not the words that she wants to hear.  

Although, she smiles, her mind dashes in madness. Absolutely madness, caused by the ‘what’s going on her mind lately’ thing. It really bothers her. (You know or probably not) Girl always need certainly thing when it comes to love relationship, which is the serious one for her.

Krystal planned to talk with Amber. This time that thing must be spoken. It must. That’s what she thought. Unfortunately, her phone is ringing. Broke the thought. She has important client that have to meet this time. And here is it. Krystal is passing through the rest of today, still, carrying those thought.

 

Thursday, 7 pm, Restaurant at the corner (whatever you want to imagine)

Today, like what Amber promises to Krystal. They are going to the restaurant. It was fancy type of restaurant, which is typical of French main course. Now, they are already ordering food. Like usual, amber start the conversation. But like the usual days before, Krystal doesn’t put a lot of attention. With those previously epic failure to speak ‘what’s going on her mind lately’ thought. This time Krystal determinates to speak it. This time it must be spoken. It must be out from my mind. That’s what she thought. She planned to talk about it after they finish the main course part. She makes sure that this time there will be something that will distracts their conversation. Here’s, she start the conversation.

“Amb.”

“Yes princess. There’s something you want to order?” He says, try to call the waiters.

But Krystal grabs amber hands, stopping him. “No, Amb. There’s something that I want to talk.”

Amber is frozen. He feels something that strange for a couple days ago. But doesn’t dare to ask it. He doesn’t reply at all. Krystal clears . And inhales deeply.

She lets out the deep breath and starts to speak, “Amb, you know that we have been in relationship for almost 1 year. There’s something that really bother me these days.”

Amber nods like he knows what Krystal means. Instead saying, he is pretending doesn’t know. “What is it?”

“Why you never say that you love me. I mean in explicit way. You know, I always say that I love you. But you never say it clearly or at least reply my word.” She says in sad tone then she lows her head.

Love word for Amber isn’t something that he can’t spill it easily toward girls actually when it comes in this kind of relationship.

“You know Krys. Those words aren’t something you can say easily. I mean you have to be sure about it.” He tries to explain.

Krystal stares deeply through his eyes after what he says. She doesn’t reply. She tries to understand what Amber says but at the end, she only can conclude that Amber didn’t love her.

She puts courage to herself and says, “What do you mean by make sure? Are you not sure that I really love you? I really love you Amb that’s why I ask you about this.” Now, she sounds mad.

“I… I… I… Know that you love me. But it isn’t about you. But it’s more about me. That words is something that I can easily spoken, Krys.” He says in confused tone. 

“What you say? Are you saying this is one-side love? Is it only me who really sure madly in love with you?” She feels that tears almost drops slightly from her eyes.

“I’m sorry if I hurt you with this confession. But that’s the truly feeling of mine. I ain’t ready saying those word. I need more time.” He says put his own head low.

Krystal shocks with Amber’s confession. It feels like there’s a knife that stabs in her heart. Suddenly, feels pain all over her body. Her mind goes dizzy and blank. Krystal slightly feels her soul is taken away. She really doesn’t have any strength. It doesn’t make sense actually. But don’t dare to put logical thought when it comes to love (Am I right? Hohoho).

After a few minutes in silent, Krystal let out a deep breath while Amber is still staring him with the mix feeling. She puts all her last energy to stand while she grabbing her stuff.

She says with anger, mad, sad, tone and tears starts to flow down on her cheek, “I think we are over, Amber Joseph.” Then she is running, still with that tearing eye. While Amber is still sitting down in his spot frozen, Krystal is crying loudly outside the restaurant. This is the kind of thing that I call as, broken heart.

 

Friday to the next Friday

It is already one week later after the French restaurant epic moment. The days was passing by without Amber’s presence. There’s no call, no flowers, no the-lame-joke, no dorky-ness smile, at the end, there’s no Amber in Krystal’s life. She is in broken heart state. She really hates Amber but at the same time she really misses him. She has to totally admit, that she is the one who is fooled.  But she can’t deny that she is totally madly in love with that Stupid. There’s a huge battle on her mind all this week.

  

Saturday, 10 pm. Krystal’s Apartment

There is Krystal. Krystal is messing up. She already woke up from the dawn. She just lies on the couch in the living room all over the day. Changing the channel all over again, doesn’t watch it at all. She didn’t eat anything since she woke up. She just drinks beer, puts her old habits, smoking. The astray already full with used cigarettes; tissue is all over the room; what I try to say is the room is already messing up too like Krystal. Her hair is messed; her face is pale; tear’s still flow (sometime).

When the girl is broken heart from what she mean by the serious madly in love one, she will be the one who really mess up. You can deny about that fact, but there’s always a difference between woman and man when it comes to the broken heart part. Woman is the one who use all her feeling. She will remind, feel, let herself alone which I mean it will makes her looks more pathetic. Woman enjoys this kind of feeling (Which I mean in pathetic way of joy… what I talk about… huff).  

The doorbell is ringing. Krystal didn’t get up at all. She doesn’t bother at all. It is already 30 minutes since the doorbell is ringing. She decided to get up after hear the noisy in front of her door which is her neighbor’s shouting. She opens the door lazily. When she opens it, she shocks. Her eyes widen sees Amber stands in the front door. She suddenly tries to close the door but to late. Amber puts all his strength to hold it and open the door. He does.

Krystal is facing Amber in mix facial expression. Tears already flow again. This time, she can’t control it anymore. It bursts into crying.  Amber stepping forward, trying to hug her, Krystal stops him.

“Don’t dare come toward me!” she says while pointing her finger.

“I don’t want… we aren’t over. I don’t accept it. I can’t live sane when you say those words. I miss you Krystal Jung.” He says in regret tone.

“Who do you think you are? Playing with my heart, making me look pathetic. You succeed mess me up, Amb.” She says in fury tone but end up in hopeless-low tone.

“I’m sorry if I messed you up, I really don’t mean it. I just need a time, Krys.” He lows his head, trying to explain.

“Say it!” Krystal suddenly shouts, making Amber lift his head. He looks at Krystal. He understands. “Say those word Stupid!” she shouts louder. Amber tries to say but the word doesn’t come out.

And here they are, facing each other with various kind of emotion, which is surrounded that room.  

She doesn’t know what to do anymore. She runs out of words to make Amber says those 3 words and 8 letters. In a mess state of mind, Krystal is walking towards Amber. Without saying anything, Krystal crashes her lips toward Amber until the tear bursts out from her eyes. Krystal doesn’t know what to do anymore. She can’t bury the fact that Amber won’t say it. But she really misses him. She loves him. Totally madly in love.

Amber kisses back, both of them is still kissing till Amber certain that those tears is gone. After a couple of minutes, they broke the kiss. Krystal is the one who actually does it. She stares at Amber in unpredictable facial expression.

“I give you 10 sec, say it and I’m yours forever.” She says it without hesitation. At this moment she doesn’t care anymore about her pride as woman who is every guys willingly say it to her anytime she asks. But the problem is the only thing that she wants right now is those words come out from Amber’s mouth. She wants to measure that she is being with the right man who she loves too much.

In deepest of her heart, she scares to death. She counts it out loud.

“1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8… 9… … … … … 10.” She inhales and then let the heavy sigh. “At least I put my best fight. I think it is the end, we really already over.” She starts to step heavily. Her shoulder is slightly touched to him when she tries to walk, passing him. Suddenly, Amber grabs her hand. Their face isn’t facing each other. Then he starts to speak.

“Don’t dare to speak those words again.” He says in serious tone. Krystal lifts her face, stares at Amber who is still looking at the places where Krystal counted before.

“I…I…I Love You.” he says sound like he is whispering. Krystal is widening her eyes. She feels frozen; her heart starts to race rapidly.  

Then he repeats again, “I LOVE YOU.” This time, he speaks not whispers.

Then He repeats again, “I LOVE YOU, PRINCESS.” This Time, he speaks louder than before.

Then He repeats again, “I LOVE YOU, KRYSTAL JUNG.” This time, he shouts out loud. Let all his breath with it.

Then he tries to repeat it again, but pauses by his own cough. “I LOVE YO…” it cuts off by Krystal Lips. They kiss each other in tender and smooth way turn to passionate one. The next minute, they broke the kiss, again. This time, Amber does it. He stares at Krystal, staring with eyes full of love. Krystal breaks the moment.

“What the last confession you want to say?” She says with curious looks.

He says with his dorky smile, “I love you, Krystal Jung for the rest of my life.” Then he is chuckled slightly rubs his neck, “Thank God, you cut me off or I will run out of breath and get hardly cough.”

She is chuckled too and slightly hit softly in his chest. Amber pulls his arm and hugs her tightly like he doesn’t want anyone snatch her from him.

 

A couple of days later.

Friday, 11 pm. Krystal’s Apartment.

Here she is. Like usual, they end up the phone call. Krystal can’t asleep. She seems has sleeping problem again. This time, there is something going on her mind lately, again. She starts to ask herself what’s the reason, Amber uneasy to speak those words. She plans to ask Amber about this. Or she will be bothered the rest of week.

 

 

THANKS TO READ =)

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT. WHATEVER IT IS.

 

Note:

I like psychology-thing. I just thought to make a sequel of this chapter. About the second part of ‘what’s going on her mind lately.’ What’s the reason behind 3 words 8 letters that can’t be spoken easily by Amber. Because it is still unrevealed, thought it will be longer if I put it on one chapter.

Just left the comment if you want the sequel (Better not, Just Kidding. Hohohoho)