MAKE SURE TO DOUSE IT, STUPID!

MOMENT STORY

PROFILE AND PLOT-SETTING:

Amber a.k.a Joseph is 24 years old. Work as independent programmer.

Krystal is 21 years old. Work as model.

The main point at this moment is both of them are smoker. No offense guys.

The setting is still in the apartment (late night).

 

HERE THE 2nd MOMENT,

Like usual, Amber is still working in front of his multi-computer, actually he opens his apple laptop and still work on his 2 monitor which is connect in one keyboard. Americano is placed in his right actually almost the corner of the work desk. Astray in his left computer stuff with cigarette, which is flame.

“ACCOMPLISHED”

Amber puts down his glasses as he sees what is wrote at the end of his coding data. He picks up the cigarette. Exhales it as the heavy load is gone with the smoke. Then he looks at the clock in his small studio, which is united with their apartment. It is 10 pm.

He sighs and mumbles, “How can she survive with those kind of jobs. If she wants, she can stay at our apartment. I can make a lot of money.” Then he exhales it again. This time, he is talking to himself.

“Why isn’t she coming home? What is she doing with those photographer?” he says, this time he hardly exhales the smoke.

“I know she loves her job. But sometimes I just can't endure the cloth that she wore.” He repeats his cigarette’s action.

Now he is pointing his hands to the computer and starting to talk again, “Did she know that those cloth reveal too much of her skins. How many p*rvert-man or maybe p*rvert-girl that makes her as… Ah, I don’t know anymore.”

He talks again to the computer like his computer will talk back to him, “You know…” then he cuts off, realizes that maybe he will go totally crazy if he continues to talk with his computer, “Duh, I think like I’m going insane right now. Talk to you like you will give me feedback. Stupid!” Still he mumbles and points his finger to what so-called-innocent-computer.

“STUPID!” the voice makes him a little bit shock. He thinks it come from the computer but when he hears stepping sound. He knows that she is coming home.

She tries to endure her laugh, put her hands on , manages that she isn’t burst to laugh while walking toward him. “Duh… I just left you in half of today and you become insane programmer. It is really funny Joseph.”

“When did you come?” I don’t hear any of sounds.” He tries to change the topic while she is standing right beside him and grabbing his pack of cigarette. Thought that he is embarrassing.

“Just when I heard that you could make a lot of money for me,” Then she sits down on amber’s lap and puts her right arms around his neck and the other hand flames the lighter to her cigarette, which is in her lips.

She continues to talk after exhales her cigarette, “Or I can say that I watched the whole badmouthing-behind-your-s*xy-hot-girlfriend scene.”

Amber admits to himself that he is a little bit turn on when he hears Krystal said the badmouthing-your-s*xy-hot-girlfriend sentence in s*xy way. She ruffles his hair and asks, “Are you really mad at me because of the work things babe?” she asks in begging-seductive way.

He sighs a little, “mmmmmhhh… It isn’t like I really mad, but maybe because of…. I don’t know how to explains this feeling. You know I don’t really good at expressing my feeling.”

Krystal looks at his eyes with sympathy feeling and puts her cigarette on astray, “Listen to me babe. You know how much I love this job. I promise to you that I will more selective to choose the theme.”

Amber just nods and end up low his head like those words don’t comfort his thought. He starts to smoke again, flames the other cigarette and exhales it. 

Knowing that she fails to comfort him, She continues to talk, this time with smirk on her face then she whispers close to his ears, “They only see me but you…?”

She motions her position to face him still on his lap (just in case you forget about the last move). She starts slightly to touch his collarbone, really soft and slowly touch while the right hand is still playing with his hair. Amber puts his cigarette next to her cigarette.

She leans closer to his face and whispers, “You can touch me like…”

Amber cut off her phrase with his lips. He crashes his lips toward hers. He really can’t endure the seductive voice from his girlfriend. Krystal smirks in the middle of kissing. Amber smoothly bites her lower lips, asks permission to slide his tongue. Krystal permits that action. They end up with battle of tongue dominance. It is the passionate one. One of amber’s hand ruffles into krystal’s hair while the other hand is treasuring her lap, stomach, and sometimes her back almost reaches her bra’s hook. In the other side, krystal’s right hand motions in amber’s neck, back of his ear when the left hand slides to his shirt.

They broke the kiss try to catch air. Amber smirks and pushes all the things on the left part of his work desk while Krystal is shutting his laptop in sleep mode and aside it wherever as long as it doesn’t bother their urgent business. After that both of them continue kissing. This time feels more arouse than before. Amber just crashes his lips roughly toward krystal’s lips. Amber’s body moves toward Krystal. Krystal begin to his shirt while her eyes is seeing slightly red-orange thing. She wants to ignore it but in the next minute, she sees smoke behind ambers body.

“Amb…” she tries to speak between Amber’s lips encounter. Amber tries ignore what Krsytal’s said like he couldn’t resist his girlfriend anymore. But krystal repeats that action. It makes Amber stops the encounter and looks at his girlfriend with confused face, “What now princess?”

She gulps and points her finger behind his back, “Try to turn around, who is start that?”   

Amber slowly turns his head around where krystal’s finger is pointing. There are. The fire already flames, it burns the chair and slightly spreads to the carpet.”

“HOLY SH*T!” Amber says and puts his palm to his forehead (actually little bit shout).

“Wa….wa…water Amber!” Krystal commands but her body just froze on the desk While Amber is already running to the kitchen. Immediately he backs and pours a glass of water.

Krystal stares at Amber unbelievable with how-stupid-you-are looks. Amber replies with his stupid–dork-embarrass smiles. Krystal rolls her eyes then runs to the bathroom. She shouts from the bathroom, “STUPID! Don’t just stand there. Help me bring this bucket!”

Hear those shouting voice, he runs as fast as light speed. He brings the bucket and pours it to douse the fire. Meanwhile Krystal runs with tube, which is connected to water faucet in the bathroom. Without any hesitate, she shoots the water toward the fire in panic mode. In few minutes minute, the fire is extinct. Then Krystal smiles proudly and widely.

“Hooph!” she blows the tube like a gun as an ending of her heroic action. “Stupid, you should make sure the cigar…” she doesn’t continue her word and gasps, puts her hands on as she sees amber soaks who is totally soaks in water because of her. She lefts the tube, which is water still flowing.  

“Oh I’m sorry babe.” She says while walking toward him. “Are you alright?” she asks in sad face but deep in her mind, she is trying hard not to bursts into laughter.

“What do you think?” he says, sounds like mad. Krystal just stays silence, as she knows her boyfriend’s mood change. Then he walks toward the spot where Krystal lefts the tube. He picks it up like he wants to start cleaning.

“I’m really sorry babe. You know, I was panic.” She tries to explain and starts to walk toward him.

“Yup. I know.” He turns his body and starts to take revenge, “Let’s take a shower princess.”

Krystal shocks at the first moment water hit her face but suddenly let the laughter out. Amber does the same.

“How dare you. You are dead meat STUPID JOSEPH!” Krystal yells (in joy tone actually) and runs toward him. They are starting the water war.

 

CUT… THANKS TO READ…

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, WHATEVER IT IS… =)