LET'S BET! CALL ME. XOXO

MOMENT STORY

PROFILE:

Krystal Jung, 21 years old, University student.

Amber, 23 years old, University student.

Cameo:

The New Man, 26 years old, the catchy typical of man

(It is your choice to imagine whosever, but I advice, imagine he as MINHO).

 

PLOT AND SETTING:

In this chapter, Krystal and Amber is in the state that I-want-to-know-you-better-before-we-date-seriously kind of relationship.

What’s happened if Minho pops out between Krystal and Amber date?

I set a setting in fancy coffee shop. Afternoon will be suited (whatever you want to imagine).

 

THE BLUFFING NOTE:

Well, I’m sorry guys for run away after wrote chapter 6. Here’s some random moment. Hope you enjoy it =)

 

 

HERE’S THE MOMENT,

Start at Amber’s room

Amber already changed his cloth for a couple times. He was really nervous. He was totally like Krystal or more appropriate if called totally in love with her. He met Krystal for first time, two months ago. She was friend of his friend. After that meeting, he needed one month to ask Krystal for her phone number.

Right now, they were already going on their 7th date.

Finally after a long of changing cloth session, he decided to wear blue jeans and blue-white-strips long sleeve sweater. He smiled proudly in front of the mirror. Then he grabbed a car keys, blaze a trail, heading to Krystal’s campus.

Amber arrived 15 minutes earlier before Krystal’s class ended up. He never stopped, looked himself at the main spot mirror inside the car, sometimes the side mirror too. He wanted to make sure looking good in front of his dearest princess. After 30 minutes waiting inside the car, Krystal showed up. She was walking toward Amber’s car. Before Krystal touched the door, Amber already opened it for Krystal. Krystal blushed and smiled cutely. She knew that this guy really like her.

They were already sitting in the car. Amber planned to take Krystal at the fancy coffee shop. (You know) He wanted to leave a good impression at her date.

“Where are we heading to, Amb?” Krystal asked curious.

“Just some average coffee shop that I spend often with friends.” He explained (cough) fib to Krystal. In fact, he had never gone there. He just heard from his friend that the coffee shop was fancy. It was random suggestion place that excellent for newly dating couple.

 

At the fancy coffee shop

Krystal wondered around. She felt that it wasn’t average coffee shop. It was the most fancy one. ‘Really nice place! This llama knew really well how to treat girl.’ That what Krystal thought. Amber smiled proudly, knowing that he made a right choice. Then both of them sit down a sofa on the corner.

The waiter was walking toward them and giving the menu. Krystal looked at it. She amused with the menu, but maintained to look cool. ‘It was costs a lot of money for a cup of coffee.’ She thought.

Amber gulped in silent when he knew the price. Like what Krystal did. He hid his shock, tried to look cool. Smiled, displaying his white teeth. In fact, his brain was blackout, thought, those coffees would rob his wallet. 

“I want the ultimate iced mocha frappe, less sugar without whipped cream.” Krystal said to waiter.

“And for you sir?” The waiter asked.

“A cup of hot Americano, please.” He said confidently, “Don’t forget to split the sugar.”

“Of course sir. We always serve Americano without sugar.” The waiter perplexed measured. Krystal shrank her forehead after heard that.

“Haha, I forget bout that. Not my usual order.” He said, slightly sweating. Tried to cover his fib. ‘What a brat waiter!’ he blared in his head.

When they waited for the coffee, someone was walking inside the coffee. The waiters put a smile when he came in.

Krystal stole a gaze at that man who just came in. He was looked manly and hot.

‘He wore a pair of YSL sunglasses and fashionable brown suite. It is perfectly cutting which is looked really hot on him. He steps with pair of

Oxford-suede-brown shoes. I bet it is Louboutin, which is looked from the red sole.’ Krystal blurted in her mind.

That man was already sitting in front of their table. It was about 3 meters.

Amber caught up the gaze, Krystal’s eyes sparkled when she gazed that new-man. Amber slightly uncomfortable with Krystal’s acted. He kept out his jealousy. Tried to endure it.

‘Thanks God’ Amber thought. The waiter was coming, bringing their coffee, shifted Krystal’s gaze from that new-man, for a while.  

“Here’s your coffee miss, and this Americano sir.” The waiter said and left.

Amber put straw in iced mocha frappe, thought, trying to bring some random topic up for their conversation. Instead kept Krystal’s eyes off from that new-man.

He said surely, “It is the best coffee in here especially this Americano.” He blurted out, took a sip in confidence. Then grimaced.

Amber wanted to spit it out so badly, but ended up, slid it to throat, the bitter taste that he had tried.

Krystal arched her eyebrow, caught up the weird, “What’s wrong?”

“It’s fine, it’s good. The strongest taste of coffee. Like I say. The best coffee is the strongest one.” He rattled on, bluffed. Covering his cheap scheme fib while trying hard to rid off the bitter taste of the nausea Americano.

He thought, ‘what did they put on this Americano? Two years unwashed socks! Ew! What a icky suggestion!’ 

“Are you okay Amb? She blurted, trying to steal a gaze from her shoulder at the new-man.   

He croacked, broke Krystal’s gaze, “When will you stop staring?”

She ashamed smiled. Realized, amber caught out her act. Instead admitted, she put an offense, “I’m not staring at him. Just look at the whole coffee shop. Beside I don’t have try hard just to get him fall for me.” She said chicly, twisted the fact.  

Probably because the nausea Americano, he had regretted before and felt annoyed by Krystal’s act, Amber blurted a bet, “Okay. Lets bet! Here’s the deal. If you can get his phone number before he left. I will get all the stuffs that you showed me before!”

Krystal slightly lifted her left eyebrow, put her hand in front of her chest, interested with the deal, “All?” She measured the bet. “The Louboutin stilettoes? Alexander Wang’s black dress? And Givenchy’s hand bag?” she blared unrealized.

He gulped hardly. Like swallowed a rat in his throat. Suddenly, had felt regret after heard those stuffs. Thought, he would pay in installments for the rest of his life. But he had spat it out. He wouldn’t pull the bet. Thought, his stupid dignity, as a man couldn’t thwart the bet.

He nodded slowly, ended put his head low. In fact he wanted to hit his own stupid head hardly on the table. Krystal smiled brightly, showing her perfect white teeth.

Suddenly, Amber lifted his face, smiled brightly and said in lucid as he remembered that he still had a chance to win, “BUT!”

Krystal arched her eyebrow again, her smile was vanished, Amber smirked, “If You can’t get his number, you have to be my girlfriend. Right here, right now. No compromise!” Putting the bet at next level actually him own level.

Krystal grinned, slightly touched her chin, “Deal stupid! Don’t regret what you wish for.” She talked seductively, raised the adrenaline between them. Krystal tackled the bet. She attempted winning it so badly.

While Krystal and Amber were bickering, unrealized, the new man already watched them, slightly smiled to them.

Game on! Krystal already perched her position in flirty mood. Now, without hesitated, she put the gaze directly, toward the new man. It started by chewed her lower own lip, continued by put her lips on the straw seductively. Still managed her gaze. Looked really hot and s*xy. While Amber already chewed his lower own lip. It wasn’t looked seductively instead puckered in disgust, really ugly. He felt really annoyed.

Unexpected, The new man smiled flirty. Krystal smirked felt that her precious stuff was stepped closer to her.

Amber shrank his forehead, slightly put grimace look. ‘What a cheap creeper!’ he thought to him self.

Krystal already perched to use her second weapon. She flipped flawlessly her blonde hair. Slightly touched through down her own chin, jaw, ended up in her collarbone, softly, really softly. She malicious smiled at the new man.

Amber who was agitated, trying to thwart her ultimate counters, grumbled, “didn’t you work it up too much, dear?”

Krystal still put on the malicious smile, amazingly, maintained to mumble between her lip, which was smile, “Don’t Screw it up loser!” she said eagerly, threw Amber’s e word.

Amber shut in silent. Puckered in disgust, rolled his eyed, mumbled and grumbled without a sound, put his hand to his chest. Meanwhile the new man put his elbows on the table, supported his chin. He had smiled flirty after krystal released her second weapon.

Surely, the target was locked Krystal shot the ultimate weapon. She chewed her lower own lip again, but this time, she put triple shot act, chewed it in flawless, affection, and effortless which was perfectly done without lacked any detail of perfection. Amber suddenly dropped his jaw; his mind was blackout instantly. Unrealized, shrugged his shoulder, disbelieved. He was prisoned by his own dumbfounded. Amazed and astonished by Krystal’s outrageous flirt.

Then he hardly shook his head. Realized, Krystal had done it for the new cheap-creeper man. His brain started to pound hard, pumped his nerve brain. It worked really hard to put a scam. Trying to thwart Krystal smoothly act. But ended up blankly caused by Krystal’s still-did counterattack.

The new man already smirked, displaying his perfect teeth. He combed his right part of his hair front to back with his right hand. Finished his action by managed his collar, which wasn’t mess up at all. Amber was sweat, looked hopelessly and pathetic. 

Krystal thought, felt the smell of victory, ‘hold on Stupid. It isn’t finished yet!’

She smirked and arched her eyebrow, slightly turns her head to Amber. Made sure Amber showed it. Amber bobbled his head side to side, and glare to her, thought, ‘Are you really sure to pull this far?’

Krystal chuckled, like she could read his mind, thought, ‘Wait a minute my baby! Your daddy will pick you up soon. Look closer Amb.’

Then Krystal decided to wrap the epic ending of her counterattack to measure her victory. Banged her slightly wink, and slightly open mouth in seductive and s*xy way.

That new man stood up, made sure his tie, which wasn’t mess at all. He was walking, firmly, toward them. He walked really confident and, still, hot.

‘Jackpot!’ Krystal thought, put a victorious smile.

Amber widened his eyes. ‘Are you going to approach us, actually my Princess? I need one month to approach her. How dare you!’ The thought already exploded on his mind. He made a rattle move. Moved closer to Krystal and put his arm around her shoulder. Krystal was bothered by Amber’s arm. She tried to yield Amber’s arm. And She did it.

The new man was already distanced around one Metter.

Amber frowned, already flew a white flag high.’ Krystal grinned.

That new man was already standing in front of their table. Without any hesitated and a lot of confidence. The new man put his right hand, then put his left hand on him own waist. Making elegance pose.

Amber who had kept in his annoyed, disgust, and jealous, already lumped his fist tried to put a fight. He already wanted to let the anger out but shut up suddenly. Looked the new man’s hand on the shoulder, bent down him own body a little to reach the ear.

He put a tissue on table and whispered, “Here’s my phone, Handsome.”

Amber widened his eyes again. Didn’t put any reaction. That man continued to whisper, “Call me. A-S-A-P.” He spelled it in seductive.

Amber was really dead frozen while Krystal was covering with her hand. Her eyes widened, her jaw dropped. She was really shock. Didn’t know what to do with this bizarre situation. Krystal was frozen too.

After leaving the tissue on the table, that man was walking toward the door. Before he walked out, he turned over his body and gave Amber slightly wink which was looked cutely one.

Krystal looked really annoyed and ashamed but didn’t say anything. Now she was the one who puckered in disgust and put her hand on chest, mumbled and grumbled without a sound. Knew that her wannabe stuff flew away already.

Meanwhile Amber slightly smiled in dorky, unsure caused by the fact that his wallet was safety or tissue on the table, which was written ‘09937-xxxxxx. CALL ME. XOXO. MINHO.

 

THANKS TO READ =D

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHATEVER IT IS…

(Maybe next time I vanish this phrase. JUST KIDDING. No heart feeling. In fact I’m excited whatever comment you write)

REALLY APPRICIATE IT. THANKS GUYS.

 

NOTE for You - Leave a comment or feedback on my wall please… =)

Chapter 6 is shocked me =P

Like I said before, MOMENT STORY is basically just a one shot moment between them. Each of chapter is always new moment, profile and plot setting.

Okay, here’s the deal. Probably I reconsider about the extended of chapter 6. Still trying to figure out the ending. 

But I’m not sure to grant about the ending will be good enough since I wrote it firmly in one shot plot. Also since I plotted as sad ending moment. I wrote it when I’m sad =( (just kidding)