STAY AWAY FROM GLASS GIRL

MOMENT STORY

PROFILE AND PLOT-SETTING:

Amber is man, 29 years old. He works as doctor in the hospital (whatever country you want to imagine).

Krystal is woman, 24 years old. (Jobs? Whatever are you want to imagine).

Both of them are in relationship for 3 years.  

The setting is in their apartment, evening I thought will be suited.

I just portray the huge fight and what do you imagine happen between those plot? 

 

HERE THE FIRST MOMENT, START AND ACTION (HOHOHO…)

It starts again. They are fighting over difference perception about amber’s job. Krystal starts the fight put on small thing and amber whose is tired can’t endure it anymore. And it becomes a huge fight fill of brutality arguments and sarcastic words. Both of them can’t lose on this type of argument when it comes in job thing.

Then, the tail of huge fight is starting right now.  

“Just make love with your job then. We are done!” krystal says in icy tone that she can’t filter her words anymore.

“You are the worst girlfriend that I ever date. I really happy that I have to break up with you right here, right now. Don’t want to waste my time with you again.” Amber says it without thinking and finishes it in one breath.

The words come outside from amber's mouth already hit krystal’s anger button. Without thinking, she grabs whatever thing that is stand near of her and throw it forwards.

PRANKKKK...

Then both of them just realize, krystal has thrown the glass filled with water in front of her. It is crashed into pieces, the water spilled around it. Suddenly, amber feels a little bit guilty to his girlfriend. He realizes that he already said something bad, not just bad but the worst. Although a little bit guilty, but he knows what krystal does is something that is passed through beyond his limit. He can tolerate that kind of act. Silence is surrounded that apartment. In other side, Krystal looks blank after those hurt words from amber. Tears will drop if she can’t hold it anymore. Forget about the pieces of glass, krystal step up on it.

"DAMN!" she's cursing because of her own stupidity. Seeing what happen to her, amber already makes a move, stepping carefully towards krystal. Krystal stand still on her spot not even move 1 inch, hold the pain in her right feet. She doesn’t realize that amber already stand beside her. Without thinking over, amber grabs krystal's arm and put it through back of his neck. Immediately, he lifts krystal in the bridal style (That’s what everybody say).

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? JUST PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW STUPID!" krystal is shouting with anger and act like she doesn’t need his help at all.

Amber knows really well about his girlfriend's act when she is angry. At this moment, he also knows that he has to be more patient whoever's fault.

Amber answer krystal calmly, "You know, I'm still mad at you but it doesn't mean that I don’t care."

Those words suddenly make krystal silent. She knows that Amber is right.

"Let me take care of this mess." He continues his word and points her feet with his eyebrows and eyes. Her heart is beating faster whenever she feels amber's caring toward her. She manages to look cool and nod her head as the sign that she follows amber's suggest.

I rather call that situation as an awkward moment fill with silent mode actually. You know, when one side truly understands whose fault but keep the ego not admit it all and the latter just try to endure the ego not blurt out the rest of anger because the sudden accident. Guess who is play each role.

Amber put krystal down in the couch and left her without word. Krystal just glares at him still resist the role she plays but doesn’t dare to speak at all. In other hand, Amber walks in the bedroom try to ignore the glare that is honestly make his heart beat faster. Just a few minutes, he comeback where he is put krystal. He brings first kit box and take care of krystal’s wound.   

Still is in silence mode. Amber sits down right beside krystal. Put her right feet on his lap and she is automatically bent her other feet on the couch so it easier for amber to take care of her wound. Krystal just stares without any hesitant, doesn’t really afraid that amber will spotted her eyes staring at him since her position face amber.

“Hold the pain,” amber says to krystal in flat tone without look at her eyes just focus on her wound.

When he tries to remove the glass, which embeds. Suddenly krystal move her right feet unrealized, sign slightly hurt. Amber looks at krystal and give a sigh then he moves closer and give krystal his back. Krystal facing his back in confuse stated.

“Don’t look at it. It will be hurt but stay your face behind my back until I finish this.” Amber says like whisper and grabs her feet again in his lap.

Understand what amber means, she leans her forehead against his back.

“I remove it now. Hold on for sec.” amber tells her to ready. She just nods slightly that he can feel it.

Amber removes the glass carefully but in light of speed. He feels shocked movement behind his back that her hands grab onto his shoulder. Knows that his girlfriend endure it hardly. He gives her time to breath after the glass is removed. He feels deep breath and her cheek against his back.

“Could you hold it longer? I will give alcohol and treat the wound.”

She just nods. But this time she more anticipates, before amber put some alcohol, she moves her hand to his waist wrap her arm on him. Amber calmly takes alcohol and pours it in krystal feet to prevent tetanus thing. He feels that her arm wrap him tightly, but he can’t do anything. What he does just finish alcohol step faster.

Sure that the feet is sterile then he put some medicine and painkiller to endure the pain so he can sew the wound. Sometimes when the needle passes through underneath Krystal’s skin, she grasps and tightens her arm. Tears drop as she endures it. After he makes sure that the sewing thing is good enough, he immediately grabs bandage and wrap it on hers. 

“It is done. You have the best doctor in town.” He says try to ice breaking with his so-called-lame joke.

But there is no sign that Krystal will reply those words. Then he just continues pack all first kit on the box without say anything. When he wants to stand up, he just realizes that Krystal’s arm still wrap on him.

“Can I ask?”

“What?” krystal says coldly. Maybe sound like whisper.  

“Can I see your face princess? I mean I like this position but…” Krystal cut his off before he can move, try facing her face.

“Don’t dare! Just hold on this position for a sec.” she says and left deep breath.

Amber doesn’t reply at all. He just remind silent. Don’t know what she wants, or what to do.

Krystal still holding on him buries her face on his back, “I’m sorry. It was my fault that I act childish. I admit that I jealous over nothing. I know that we agree about all the work stuff. But I want you to pay more attention in me like this moment. It hurt but when you take care of me, there’s feel that I love it even though the glass hurt my feet. I just…” amber cuts her words with sudden movement, she just remind silent and there’s no word come from .

He face her, look into her eyes, deepest look (if you want to know the detail). He kisses her deeply; she kisses him back with the same rhythm. Amber breaks the kisses and hugs her. He places his chin on her shoulder. “I’m sorry. Mmmhhh… You know, I love you more than anything. But you and my job are different things for me. And I’m sorry to say those words to you. I’m not in the right mind. I regret it, and promise it won’t happen again.”

After that word, both of them remind silent. Still hugging position. Then amber is the one who broke the hug. He looks at Krystal face, then smile softly and rub his chin with his finger.

“I say that you and my job are different before but when I thought about it again, it just a same thing.” he says with dorky smile pace in his mouth.

“What?” she says left curious mark. But this time, she speaks with soft tone.

“You and my job are love hate relation for me.”

Krystal just widen her eyes couldn’t believe what she hears. And her face suddenly looks sad. Knowing that sentence will make her girlfriend in that mood, he continues. 

“Let me finish princess. Although sometimes we hate each other temporary and fight over something ridiculous like this moment, but I admit that I can’t see you hurt especially because of me. Basically maybe I just love everything about you. Your appearance, attitude, what’s on your mind, I love those if it is on you, Krystal Jung.” He says without look at Krystal and just smile stupidly. “And mmmhhh… Don’t forget your death glare.” He chuckled, points her hand to her eyes, make Krystal smiles.

“Then how it can be same thing with your job? She asks curiously like she really doesn’t have any clue.

“I love being a doctor. It is my dream. But at the same time I hate my job when I couldn’t see your face, talk to you often, or feel your death glare.” He smiles which have bitter feeling on. “I…I Just missed you when I work whole day in hospital.”

What Amber says make Krystal blush. She herself doesn’t sure why. It is probably because she like amber’s compliment, or she knows that amber still the same, or she realizes that amber miss her like she does. But what she knows that she happy to hear that words. Knowing that his girlfriend is blushing, He tries to put so-called-lame joke again.

“So why you speak with my back? Do you think that my face in my back? I don’t know that jealousy over job can make someone’s mind goes crazy.”

“What you said?” krystal says (or I can say that it more like shout) and sends her sudden attack death glare.

Amber froze and just lift his eyebrows try to defend the glare but fail, “ju….just not crazy..” he tries to fix his lately phrase, “Ma…ma…maybe just a little princess.”

He says ready to flow from the couch but krystal reaction faster than light speed. She grabs amber shirt (actually back part of shirt, you know he already in running position) before amber moves her feet.

BRAAKKK…BRAAKK

That action makes amber falls to the carpet next couch. It is followed by Krystal who is shocked and fall on top of amber (Ops… wrong action Krystal Jung). Without spend a lot of time, Krystal knock amber’s forehead with her finger.

“STUPID!”

Amber rubs his forehead, “It hurts princess.”

She just response in beautiful smile, for amber it is beautiful scene. (You know, when your girlfriend actually beautiful, y, and hot on top of you and smile with those hair is messy in artistic way. What I bluff about - huft).

Krystal rests her head on amber’s chest. “Just continue your dream, I won’t repeat this stupid argument. Just make sure you don’t forget to miss me every single day in hospital. I’m still your girlfriend slash the best woman in town.”

Amber chuckled because his girlfriend words. Both of them just remind this moment to hear each other breath and their heart beat.

Suddenly this moment is cracked by amber words.

“By the way, I don’t mind stay in this position as much as you want princess.” He says with dorky smile.

Krystal lifts her head, one more time knock amber’s forehead, “P*RVERT!”

Then she gets up leave amber and walk with those crippled leg. Amber gets up too and suddenly grabs krystal once again in bridal way (You know what I mean), walking to his bedroom.

“What is the difficult to ask me something you need, princess?” He mumbles make Kristal chuckled. “Next time, don’t use glass to grab my attention, princess.” He says with glare that he’s trying copy from krystal. Suddenly both of them burst into laughter, knowing he is failed to copy.

She smiles widely and buries her head on amber’s chest to hide her blush. Amber realizes and smiles wider than krystal without krystal knows.

 

CUT… THANKS TO READ…