10 MINUTES: ALL ABOUT KRYSTAL JUNG

MOMENT STORY

 

10 Minutes: All About Krystal Jung.

 

Amber Joseph, 23 years old

Krystal Jung, 22 years old

 

Plot:

He can explain why a lot of reasons he loves Krystal Jung so much just less than in 10 minutes. Don't forget to mention, he tells with the explanation, why. 

 

Warning:

Contains a lot of explanatory stuffs that could be so agonising boredom. (Maybe) It is just fictional story although I put Krystal as f(x) member (This is my first time put Krystal as f(x) member anyway. Bare with that. Thanks).

 

Mac’s Note:

Maybe there are a lot of story out there that talk about the reasons why (whosoever) loves Krystal Jung. And here I am, I do that too. Just this is how I will tell you about it, I use my own style. 

 

===

 

Here’s The Moment, 

 

And here I’m standing, looking at her no other than Krystal Jung…

 

Ok, let me explain the clear situation. My name is Amber Joseph. Now I’m just waiting my turn to sing at that stage. I should perform at that stage just after Krystal Jung who has been in f(x) group. She debuted like 5 years ago as singer in f(x) while I debuted about a year ago. She was one of my reason why I became a singer. I always love her. There are a lot of reasons why I love her so much. 

 

For less than 10 minutes (since they will sing 2 songs), I’m sure I can give you about more than 25 reasons why I love her, and why? You could call me Krystal’s number one fans. But now, I shall admit that I’m not really fanboy-ing her anymore. And that is my secret. 

 

There is she, walks on the stage while she is preparing into her position. She walked across the left side while I’m standing at the right side of the stage since I will be the next singer after her group. Ok, It is not the only reason why I’m standing here, thanks Lord I’m the next singer but the reason is I want to watch her closely whether I’m the next singer or not. 

 

And there it is, She looks at me. I could start to explain why I like her so much from her eyes. Noted this, 1) Eyes. That eyes are really something. It is brown shinning eyes that could brighter my day, every single day. And I have to admit that I love her eyes especially when she did the pleading eyes. That is lovely eyes that I have ever seen in my life. And while I’m looking at her when she looks at me, abruptly I do smile probably the dorkiest smile that I gave to her. But what she gave to me at this moment is that dead glare. Call me crazy, but there is the second, 2) Dead Glare. I really love when she did her ultimate signature of dead glare aside her pleading eyes. It could change her lovely face into her coldness face. It could increase my heart beat just in second, from bubbly into crazy nervousness. It is insane. I know. But it is her signature, and I like it the most. 

 

Oh yeah, and don't forget to mention that coldness is one of my reason too. 3) Krystal’s coldness. That coldness is really fascinating. But if you know her, it is only her appearance, she is warmer if you know her closely. Maybe, I’m not that close but her close people around Krystal would know this. Since I’m being singer now, I can see that closely. For me, Seems, she shows her warmth through her coldness appearance. It’s weird but that is the truth. 

 

The lighting starts to light up the whole side of the stage. The light shooting lamps from above the stage shot through their bodies. It creates beautiful silhouette of Krystal Jung. The girl that I like so much. She stands there, under the spotlight, and everybody will agree with me that her body is totally awesome. 4) Body! It is not only my opinion that she has killer body as an idol even the paparazzi, medias, people who even not like her that much will agree with me. How they say it, yes, she has 11 abs that looks firm and health. Her abs is perfect. There are a lot of girl that feel envious about it. And that will be my fifth reason. Put it, 5) Perfect Abs!

 

When the music starts the beat, she also start her first move. She is not the main dancer in her group (Am I right? My bad if I’m wrong) but she is the good dancer at least for me. She plays her body in cooly manner every time she did dance. It is not the powerful one or the laziest move that sometimes you can see through the other idols’ move. It seems like it is just nice to see it, I will never bored to see how she is dancing whether at that stage or not. Her dance is something nice moves to capture by eyes. That is one of her skills that I enjoy to see. Talking about skills, she has a lot. I remember one of article in magazine that I read recently, Vogue Magazine, (Please, keep it out of the record) said that she is one of talented artist among the idols. Beside my sixth reasons, 6) Dancing, I also love her other skills.

 

7) Acting. It should be one of my reasons why I love Krystal. She is great artist. You should watch how cute she was when she played a role in High Kick Rooftop 3, she looked really annoying and adorable at the same time. Don't forget to mention when she was role as Lee-Bona in The Heirs. It is totally cute, I grasped on my pillow every time I watched her as Lee-Bona at that times. Please don't think dirty, I just couldn't help how she could be so cute. I have watched all of her dramas, and it gives me a label from people around me that Amber Joseph is Krystal’s number one fan. And I just accept it proudly. Anyway, I love her and thanks for her acting because of it i found the eighth reason why I love her. It is 8) Cuteness. Her cuteness is so enchant thing. It is the rare thing that she shows to the stranger. 

 

About the other skills that could amaze me is her piano skill. She is just good enough when it comes to play piano. Probably it is not the best skill that she has but still I like it. I say proudly that I fall for her through 9) the piano skill. I will never forget when she played the piano to assist her sister to sing “Someday.” It was song from Philippines singer which was covered by Jessica Jung. I was not pay attention on Jessica, Krystal who just played that black grand piano at the time got my full attention. She was looked wonderful with that long sleeve black dress. She wore silver necklace and simple bracelet on her left wrist. And it was nice scene to see.

 

When talking about scene that nice to see, it will be wise just to say that she is nice-able (What a word!) to see with everything that she wore. 10) Fashion-sense! She is typical of girl that like simple things to wear that I don't know how to say but I like that typical of girl who is simple when it comes to apparel stuff. She can wear simple white t-shirt with pair of skinny black jeans but no one will say that she is staff in fashion store. She could look stunning with the simplest cloth that she wore. It is not fair maybe for another girls who wore glamorous cloth but ended up with average looks. She has sense not because she has hot body, but she totally understand what cloth that looks good on her or not. 

 

It just probably my only own reasons why I love her, yes I will say that it is just subjective reason not the objective one. I love her because she is 11) the achromatic girl. She is typical of girl that only wore achromatic colour cloth, she wouldn't wear something flashy and bling-bling. Though she has milky skin that not the milkiest skin I have ever seen but she wouldn't wear pink, yellow, neon flashy cloth or bling-bling accessories. I don’t know why a girl who has acceptable skin like her doesn't like that kind of flashy or bling-bling cloth. But it is fine since I like that kind of colour too, such a black, white and grey. Maybe it is the weirdest reason but that is true, I love her because of it. And yes, don't forget my twelfth reasons, 12) acceptable —average milky skin. 

 

The song is still playing and I’m still looking at her who lead the dance moves from the second verse of their first song while leaning my body to the wall right next to me. After that she starts to sing her part. Almost forget to say why she became a singer. 13) Singing, and that is my thirteenth reasons why I love her. She has light voice that easy to listen. It is not the typical of powerful voice with the capability to reach the high note like Adele, but she is good. 

 

The voice when she sings and when she talks is different. Noted this, 14) husky —deep/weight voice. If paid attention in how she is talking, you will understand what I mean. It was shock me when I heard she was talking at the first time. Did I ever talk to her? Of course I did. Not quite long talks just like —uhm…okay I just did greet her. But the point is she has deep husky voice nearly like boy when she talks. I found it unique. 

 

While I look at her performance, there is someone behind me that taps my shoulder. It makes me turn my head around. He is Henry, one of the singer under the same company with f(x). Actually, I have known him before he debuted. He and I was close friend in the high school. And we are still being friends till now. 

 

“Still fan-boying her huh?” Henry says as he put his arm trough my shoulder.

 

“Not the new thing right?” I say it with dorky smile. 

 

“You should stop fan-boying her, Amb. Make some move, you’re in her circle now, you’re singer too. You already like her for years. It has been…” Before Henry can finish his words, his teammate slaps his back. It makes him turn his head and I do the same too even that was Henry’s back that got slap. “What?!” Henry scowls in shock. 

 

With the devilish jokey grins, He says, “Our manager called us. He wanted us to prepare, Hen.”

 

“Ok. I will go after you,” Henry says to him while he already step ahead. Henry still stands next to me. And before he walked outside, he has said, “I talk to you later Amb, better after you make move with her.”

 

When Henry walked out, I just smiled. After that I looks at Krystal again. There is she, still looks fascinating. And I’m sure that she did look at me before she turned her head and flipped her hair. Where was I? Oh yes, 15) Hair! Now, she has light but not that light brunette hair but it is not that dark too. I love every time she changes her hair though it is red or blonde. I love them all. Anyway she has delightful scent of hair. It smells so good. How can I know that? It is a secret. 

 

I have to admit that I was smiling all along while watching her perform f(x)’s first song. When they start to perform that second song, she did turn her body really quickly, I watch her with my raise eyebrow. She just sneezed. One of the cuteness that she has, sneezing. It doesn’t make sense, how it can be lovely thing that someone likes, but put it on my list, I say that 16) Sneezing. If you didn't  believe how cute her sneezing, you can take a look on her variety show with Jessica. She did sneeze at the first episode. After it, you will say, it is cute. Okay not that cute but still, It is cute at least for me. 

 

Where did that sneeze come from? Ok, let’s write it down! 17) Nose! What can I tell you from that nose? Uhm… it just simple good pretty nose. That what I will say about her nose. 

 

Crazy? Maybe I am. I have loved her since years ago and I’m still in love with her. That is the truth. If you noticed, all the things that I mentioned is her appearance. But, those years just gave me a lot of time to acknowledge her personality. She has it, sole personality. I can easily wrap my eighteenth reason as Krystal’s personality but I won't do that. She has amazing and adorable personality which sometimes can be so annoying but still loveable, probably since I love her so much. From the outside, people always look that she has cold attitude toward people around her or some say label it as rudeness, but the truth she is not cold or even rude. She just has fear toward crowd and stranger. It makes her looks cold, but I will say, it is her other signatures that I love. I prefer that label it as chic attitude. I love her attitude, 18) Chic!

 

If you were close to her she is typical of caring girl. Ok, I’m not that close (maybe?), but I have seen here for a while from afar that she is caring person. Every time, her teammate got into problem, she would cheer for them. And there was a time when her sister had trouble, and Krystal would take care for her. She won’t show it clearly since she is artist but honestly she is. 19) Caring.

 

But that not really she is, I mean the whole lovely thing she has. She also has the part of her that can be really dorky yet silly. She is someone that could be really insane in dorky and silly way. A girl that really terrific to hang with, Krystal always have something to talk about, she is smart. Ok, 20) Smart! She could talk or just keep in silent in no-bored way. But when she is bored, she always has an idea to shove it, makes it go away. Playing around, put some prank —21) Prankster or just bring up some tacky, silly or dorky jokes —22) Joker. She is type of it girl. 

 

If you are aware I have already mentioned 3 things that I love from her just from one simple explanation. Though from my explanation till now, maybe the one conclusion is she is fun, tough and strong girl but she is not. 24) Fragile. I don't know why I put this on my list but it shows when she is quite. When she did it, that means something come up in her mind, distract her so much causing down or sad feeling inside her. That kind of felling she has which she keeps it to herself just makes me want to hug her, comforting her in any good way. She is not really aware when I know —I notice that, every time she is sad or down.

 

When this fragile comes up, all I want to do just make her laughing. It is not really easy to make her laugh or even just simple smile. But I can do that. When the Jessica’s matter encountered her mental, I have tried so hard to cheer her up. And I was success to make her laugh through my… uhmm… something that so called the dorky-ness that I had. When she did laugh, she will put her palm on to cover her laugh. It is really captivating when she laughs. 25) Laugh.

 

But have to admit it to you that she is not that loveable since she has the bossy act and princess complexion. Ok, Have you heard that some people say that love can change every thing? Bite me but it is right. How can bossy or princess complexion makes someone like them? You won’t believe it but Krystal proved it to me. How she acts in whimper between irk and cute for everything that she wants to me to do is attractive. Anyway, that attitude and complexion just belong to me. She just did that toward me. That is why I love it. Stupid? Maybe, but they are my belonging. So, 26) Bossy act and 27) Princess complexion. 

Ok, the last couple reasons are like non-sense. How can someone know Krystal that much? Like I have said to you, I have retired as her fan. Because now, I’m…

 

“KRYSTAL!!! (and etc shout sound of member’s name and f(x)),” Fans shouting.

 

The crowd in front of the stage which is consisted of bunch of people is screaming in excited. They want f(x) to do one more song, but the contract just said they did 2 song. And there they go, they walk slowly while waving their hand on the audiences. Krystal does the same, she smiles and waves to the crowd. It gives me a sign that their performance is over. While they are waving and walking to the right side of stage when I’m standing, my manager approaches me to hand a guitar that I used to every time I go on stage. He also told me that I have 3 minutes left for me to breath since I will be the next performer. 

 

Have I mentioned that I love her smile? Ok, 28) Smile! I love when she is smiling especially when she did that to me. Yes, while she is walking toward the exit path from the stage, she is smiling. And I’m sure that she only smiles at me. There’s no one behind me guys! 

 

She is just a meters away from me when her teammates gave me smile and silly looks. When They already walk ahead 5 meters away from Krystal and I, Krystal grabs a paper from her pocket. Now, she is just 5 inches from me. I stare at her eyes, so does she. 

 

“Here,” She hands me the paper.

 

I take it from her. She still stands in front of me while I look at that paper. It is Krystal’s picture with her autograph from f(x)’s album. I’m just blank, I’m staring at her in blank. I blinked my eyes for couple times before say, “What is this?”

 

She smiles at me and then looks around. Sure of something, She leans on me quickly and gives me a kisses on the cheek, my cheek with hands on her back. Ok, not kisses more like she did peck. She smiles in silly when Victoria, one of her teammates caught her act. Victoria just shakes her head and smiles at us. Krystal said to me before walks ahead to follow her fellow member, “Look at the other side Stupid!”

 

I just realised that I was blushing since Krystal stood just 5 inches from me, and my face was redden when she did the peck. I take a look at the other side of her photograph. It is written, ‘I’m waiting on you after your performance, Don't forget we have a date Stupid. Love you.’

 

The PD says, “A minute before airing, Amber.”

 

That time, I look at Krystal who stood 5 meters away from me, she is smiling which is so loveable. And I love it so much. And there’s another reason why I love her so much, it is because I’m no longer her fan boy like Henry said, but I’m her boyfriend now, Krystal’s boyfriend since 2 years ago. 

When I’m walking through the stage, I’m still turning my head on Krystal. I’m looking at her. I look at her. There is she, standing in the place where I have watched her performance for 10 minutes. There’s so many reasons why I love her, I could tell you, 29) Kisses slash pecks, 30) Hand when she touched me, 31) How she touches, 32) Her red nails, and there are a lot —so many things that I can put it on my list as The Reasons to Love Krystal Jung. 

 

But the ultimate reason why I love her is, because she is Krystal Jung. Krystal Jung that I have known from 8 years ago. Whether she knows or not, she is my first love when I was in first year of High School. I started to love her when she played grand piano at our music room. I stared at her from afar, when she realised it, she did smile and stood, walking toward me. She did greet me first and then she walked away. That’s how I love her. Krystal Jung changes me, gives me a desire to catch my dream. After all she is my girlfriend. And I love it. 

 

I face the crowd, and start to play my guitar, I’m singing the song, the song that inspired by Krystal. 

 

Hope 5 minutes won't be long since I want to meet my girlfriend. We have date. 

 

===

 

THANKS TO READ =)

FEELS FREE TO COMMENT WHATEVER IT IS…

 

The Bluffing (?) Note:

Ok, that’s it. Not quite good, but the quite good reason for you to know why I like Krystal Jung (hohoho). 

 

Anyway sorry because never update my story for months, I forgot my password. lol. My bad. I try to update the other stories too. 

 

Mac —Peter out!