THE ONE WHO IS EMPTY & THE ONE WHO HAS SNOT

MOMENT STORY

PROFILE:

Amber, 21 years old.

Krystal, 24 years old.

No need lot of details.

 

SETTING-PLOT:

It is late night and this moment is happened in Krystal’s Apartment.

About the plot, It just casual moment which can be happened to everyone (maybe). Still, they play a role in platonic relation.

 

NOTE:

At the first time, I planned to write my usually one shot, which is kind of long one-shot story (probably or not. You decide). But, don’t know why I decide to make it short, the shortest one maybe. It is different from my one shot that you read while you are going through in the boring time, waiting moment or whatever it is. It just takes your time (maybe) around 5 minutes. Enough time to read while you’re doing your urgent business in toilet =0 (just kidding. Hohoho).

 

HERE’S THE MOMENT,

It is 10.56 pm. Krystal opens her apartment’s door, closes it, and throws her bag to the couch in living room. She is walking toward the kitchen actually refrigerator. She opens it, looks around inside of it. Taking diet cola, and step toward to the living room. She sits and lays her back on the couch while starting to drink diet cola that she is opened at the same time she walked to. She slightly closes her eyes when she drinks it.

“How’s your day?”

That voice shocks Krystal. It makes she bursts the diet cola not only from but also her nose. Krystal directly looks with unbelievable facial expression at the person who is already sitting beside her. She doesn’t know at all when-how he is already in, from nowhere.

He looks back at Krystal with a little disgusted facial expression. “YAICKS!” He grabs tissue box on the table and hands it to Krystal.

“You are dead meat, Stupid!” She shoots her dead glares to him, fists her right hand ready to throw punch toward him.

“Wait a minute.” Amber says, spelling word by word slowly. He tries to delay krystal’s punch longer. He clears his throat, trying to find the escape ticket. He is speaking out fast whatever word come in his mind without senses it before. “mmmhhh… before you hit me, clean your face first. At least I get hit from beautiful princess not from princess-who-are-look-alike-the-green-Shrek-with-diet-cola-snot-on-the-face… Oops.” He just realizes, the couple last word sounds inappropriate.

He knows better that it costs a lot of sufferer. He makes a defense immediately with both his hand while Krystal, without any hesitate, is starting to flow the punch. But, she pauses it suddenly when Amber already covers his face and takes a peep behind his finger. Then she smirks, Amber realizes it and tries to move his hand but too late. Krystal is already throwing punch on top of his head.

“DEEENG” (Sounds of krystal’s fist hit amber’s top of head).

“OUCH!” Amber shouts while he is holding his head and clenching his teeth, left dorky facial expression in pain looks. She looks at Amber unbelievable, still with those diet-cola-snot in her face.

“What’s in your head? It sounds empty.” She shakes her head side to side slowly, amuse with the new fact. She continues to talk, “That’s why you really stupid… Kiddo.”

“Before you make a fun of me, clean those snot-made by diet cola first.” He replies and once again hands her tissue box.

She chuckled while her right hand taking tissue to clean her face. Realizes the reason behind her best friend’s stupidity, she starts to smile then laugh. In the other side, Amber just stares at Krystal in confused state of mind.

 

 

CUT… THANKS TO READ =)

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT

 

RANDOM NOTE:

SORRY FOR THIS SHORTEST CHAPTER.

I JUST RELEASE A NEW STORY (WHICH I WAS WORKING BEFORE) 

JUST TAKE A PEEP IF YOU HAVE TIME. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.

IT IS "THE CHRONICLE OF FRIENDS SERIES"