Chapter 6

Actually, I'm His Wife.

"What?! Marriage?! Both of you?! " The members yelled out loudly with widden eyes while pointing their fingers toward Minho and Sulli. Minho and Sulli panickly covering their mouths when they noticed peoples at the cafe started to give attention toward their group. 

"Shhh. I told you to be queit. Only our members know about this. See now, peoples are staring at us. " Sulli annoyingly said.

"Were sorry Ssul but this marriage is crazy. How could your parents want to marry both of you. Not they didnt know how both of you when together. It will be hilarious. Both of you will die in each other hand. " Krystal spoke while munching snack. 

"But, what I will waiting for is their first night. Can you all imagine that? What will happen to both of this skunks. I guarantee they will break their bed.Right baby?" Jonghyun naughtily asked Victoria and send smirked to Minho and Sulli. 

"Hehe. I agree with you,babe. " Victoria teasingly the couple, gaining loud laughed from the group. 

"Yah, stop it! It digusting!" Sulli yelled at them. 

"Shiro. We dont want to stop it. Futhermore Ssul, it will happen soon. Just prepare yourself. " Luna winked at Sulli. 

"I waiting for it. " Minho teasingly said. Sulli rolled her eyes. 

 

                                                       ***********

Minho and Sulli went to boutique to order their dress and suit. During the journey, they never stopping cursing each other until they inside the boutique. Their wedding planner just shook her head, dizzy with this two quarrel fought non stop even when they chosen a design for their dress and suit. 

"No, this design is ugly like you. I choose this for your suit. " Sulli argued while pointing her finger to another design aside Minho chosen. 

"Shut up, CHOI SULLI!  It my suit not your's. It my decison to choose the design based on what I like. Stop complaining. Just focus on your dress. " Minho annoyingly rolled his eyes because of Sulli busiest behaviour. 

"Of course I have right to choose the design. I dont want my future groom look like begger when he walks with me later. Please, let me choose. " Sulli defended herself. 

Minho pulled his hair in frustation, he gave up to this stubborn girl. Minho nodded to Sulli whom paying attention towards him. Sulli smiled widely with Minho agreement. The wedding planner sighed deeply with thought. 'How they will stay together in peace if they behave like this'

"Dara Unnie. I choose this design. " Sulli said while showing Dara the design. 

"So, this is you design. Like my grandma dress. Not nice at all. " Minho countered attack back to Sulli. 

"You said what?!  Your grandma dress?!  Youre asking for trouble, CHOI MINHO! " Sulli blood boiled with Minho statement.Dara stood between those two before them started their war for nth time. 

"Can both of you stop fighting?! I'm tired okay. Both of you just fighting along this whole day. Usually, future newlywed will show their love toward each other not quarrel like both of you. Tsk, tsk. Please, give your coorperation. " Dara bursted at last. 

"Mianhae. We will stop fighting but for now only. " Sulli bowed politely towards Dara. 

                                                

                                                     *************

Night before wedding day... 

 

Sulli was sitting alone on her bed while staring at the dark sky.She cant believe tomorrow she will be Minho wife. Not like she didnt like the idea but she worried she will lost in Minho's hand again. She cannot afford to hurt again by Minho. She thankful to their parents decision to marry both of them. Sulli in deep thought when Haru entered her room. She didnt notice Haru presence until Haru tapped her shoulder lightly while smiling widely to her sister. Haru is youngest in the family. She is three years younger than Sulli. She in her last form for highschool. She adored Minho a lot. She ever dreamed her future husband should be Minho. When Sulli told Haru she will marry Minho,Haru sulking with Sulli the whole week. Now, she can accept the fate, Minho will be her future brother-in- law. 

"Unnie, what are you thinking? It must be Minho Oppa and your first night, right? " Haru asked while winked at her sister. 

"Yah, CHOI HARU! You're underage to speak thing like that. You're really dirty minded. " 

"Come on, unnie. I'm big enough to talk about that thing. I learned it okay. I know how people make a baby and you will soon experience that. " Haru casually replied her sister. After a while, their mother joined them. 

"What both of you talking about? " Hye kyo asked her beautiful daughters. 

"This underage kid kept talking about dirty thing like how to make the baby." Sulli annoyingly replied her mother question. 

"Yah this rascal. Stop talking about it. You're like your father, ert minded. " 

"Like youre not, Mom. I knew what happen last week. " Haru smirked. 

Hye Kyo nervously asked " What happen? " 

"I knew you and Appa were watching y videos last week. " Haru replied gaining shocked reaction from Sulli and Hye Kyo. 

"How you knew? " 

"The volume too high, Mom. And, after that I also heard your nonstop and Appa seductively voice when I passed by your room. You also begged Appa to never stop make love.. " Haru words were cut when Hye Kyo covered her big mouth. 

"Yah, CHOI HARU! Shut up your big mouth! " Hye kyo yelled at Haru. 

Sulli rolled her eyes in annoyingly. Seriously,their parent still watched the y videos in their 50 ages?! Oh God!

"Make sure next year you will not come home with baby. I cannot imagine you will give birth again. Youre too old for it, Mom. "

"I know my age, Ssul. And you, make sure next year give me grandchild. " Hye Kyo countered back.

"It will not happen, mom. " Sulli replied. 

"Just stay together first and then you will know it possible or not. " Hye Kyo replied. "Ssul, try open your heart for Minho. Who know both of you will happy in this marriage. Just try Ssul. I know both of you love each other. " Hye kyo adviced Sulli before she stood up and left the room. Haru muttered 'fighting' to Sulli before followed her mother

'I will try my best, mom. '

 

 

                                                            *************

 

Wedding Day... 

Sulli was sitting on the chair, fully ready in her dress and makeup when the girls came inside the room. They sequel loudly when they saw how beautiful Sulli was. She look like angle with the knee lenght white dress wrapped tightly around her slender body, showing her S-line. The violet ribbon wrapped beautifully around her petite waist. Her hair was tied into bun, showing her fully face and milky neck.

"Ssul, youre amazing beautiful! " Luna claimed. 

"Seriously, youre not human but angle. Minho will froze in his spot with mouth hanging when he sees you, Ssul. " Victoria said this time. 

"It impossible, Unnie. I'm not beautiful compare to Yuri. " Sulli sadly replied. 

"But Ssul, I think Minho not in relationship with Yuri.I never saw them together. " Krystal tried to calm Sulli. 

"Molla. " Sulli replied. 

" Okay, let change the topic. So Ssul, do you prepare for tonight? " Amber winked naughtily at Sulli. 

"Did  you already shaved your private 'thing'?  If not, Minho Oppa will die tomorrow when he sees that. " Krystal teasingly asked. 

"Yah, yah!  Stop it! "Sulli hissed gained loud laughter around the room. "Happy teased me? " 

"Not done yet. After this, you will not escape from our tease. " Luna said. 

 

On Minho side... 

Minho was walking commute  nervously. Even this marriage not based on love but still he will marry a women he cherish his life for her. 

"Yah, stop walking. You make me dizzy. " Onew said. 

"Sorry, hyung but I cant stop. I nervous, hyung. " Minho replied

"Relex, hyung. Just think about Sulli will waiting for you. " Taemin comforted his hyung. 

""Bro, are you preparing yourself for tonight? "Jonghyun naughtily smirked. 

"What tonight? "Minho innocently asked. 

"Pabo you, Minho. He means, do you prepare for your first night with Sulli. " Key annoyingly replied. 

"Yah! You just think about it, hyung. Tsk, tsk. " Minho rolled his eyes. 

"Haih Minho. Dont say you didnt think about it. I know you. " Jonghyun grinned widely. 

"Minho, you have to go now. The event will start. " Her mother, Boyoung said while walking towards her son followed by Minho sister, Sarang.  "Aigoo, my handsome boy. I cant believe this day will come. Remember what I said last night. Just give try for this marriage, okay my cutie boy. " Boyoung pinched Minho cheeks.Minho nodded his head slowly. 

"Good luck, Oppa. " Sarang said and hugged her brother tightly. 

"Omma go first nehh, Minho." Boyoung hugged her son before leaving the room with Sarang. The boys tapping Minho shoulder, tried to give him comfort. "Dont break the bed, Minho. " Jonghyun winked and followed the others, leaving the room.      

                                                              ****************

 

"What, Oppa?! Minho will marry Sulli today?! "Yuri yelled out loudly. 

"Dehh. Siwon told me just now. " Seungri sadly replied. 

"But how?  They hate each other? " Yuri asked. 

"I dont know, Princess. Siwon didnt tell me in detail when I askes him. " Seungri replied. 

" Just let them happy first, Oppa.Then, we will make our move. This marriage cant capable for long. " Yuri evilly smirked . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it?  Is it good or bad? 

I'm sorry if I cant satisfy you all. Sorry for my grammatical error. 

I hope you enjoy this chapter. And if you have time, please leave your comment below. 

Kamsahamida, Saranghae. Have a nice day, guys.