Chapter 12

Actually, I'm His Wife.

At the Airport... 

A tall man was walking out from the airport while taking off his sunglases. He turned his head left to right, searching for taxi for taked him to his destination. Then, the taxi stopped infront of him while rolling a window down. 

"Sir, where you want to go? " the taxi driver asked. 

"Seoul. Can you take me there? "

"Of course. Let me help you with you luggage. " The driver said while quickly went out to take tha luggage and put it in car boot. Then, he opened the door for the man. The man quickly went inside the taxi while mutteting 'thank you' to the driver. 

The man took his phone out from pocket and called someone while smiling loudly. After a while, the called was picked up. 

"Seungri Oppa! "

"Yuri-ah! "

"How are you, Oppa? "Yuri excitedly asked. 

"I'm fine, Princess. And how about you? "Seungri asked back. 

"Nothing to worry about. I'm fine. " Yuri softly answered. 

"Yuri, I have good news for you. Guess where I'm now? " Seungri exclaimed. 

"Where? Just tell me, Oppa. Dont make me nervous. " Yuri annoyingly said. 

"I'm in KOREA!! " Seungri yelled excitedly. 

"Chincha, Oppa?! Don't prank me. " Yuri unbelieveable asked again. 

"I'm telling the truth, Princess. And when you want to come here? "Seungri asked. 

"Good news, Oppa. Maybe within 2 weeks. But Oppa, since you there before me, you keep you eyes for them. Always update about them for me. Be close to your enemy before you ruin them totally. You've get what I said? " Yuri wickly smirked. 

"Don't worry, Princess. I will keep my eyes for them and this time I will make sure nothing about them I don't know. "Seungri confidently comforted Yuri. 

"We give two more weeks for them to feel what are happiness and after that what they will know is SORROW! " Yuri said. 

                                                              ********************

Minho's Graduation Day... 

Minho was nervously waiting for his turn at backstage. Today are their members except Sulli and Krystal graduation day. He looked at s whose kept pacing back and forth. For sure, s were nervous like him

"Okay, let's give a big claps for the most succesful student of SEOUL UNIVERSITY, MR CHOI MINHO! "The MC loudly yelled and followed with loud shouts from the audiences whose kept chatting his name. Minho quickly walking to a center of stage and accepted the certificate from a dean of Seoul University. Then, the MC gave him microphone for speech. He took it while searching for his wife. He saw her sitting with Krystal and gave him a bright smile while gesturing 'fighting' to him. He chuckled with her cuteness. He cleared his throat before spoke up.

"First of all, I want to thank all my lecture whose never getting tired to teach me, never upset if my answered always got wrong, always corrected my wrong answered and for assumed me as your student.And not forget, my family whose always supported and couraged me in my studied even at first place I didn't like this course. My members, thank you for always beside me when I'm down, thank you for always tapped my shoulder to give me comfort and thank you for always known me as your friends. Lastly, My Dear Wife, Choi Sulli. You're the reason why I worked hard in my studied. Still remember what you said to me? You said, you will never marry me if I can't be succesful person. Now, I already fulfill your favor. Thank You so much, Yeobo. I love you. " Minho lovingly gazed at his wife whom hardly blushed when the audiences uttered 'Awww'. " And, please pray for us to get our little junior as soon as possible. "Minho giggled and made the audiences gigled hardly. The members on backstage yelled loudly with Minho naughtiness. 

" Yah, CHOI MINHO! Just keep it as secret with your wife. No need to tell peoples. "Key yelled. 

"Really, CHOI MINHO?!  You told peoples you family plan?  Gosh, this rascal. "Onew tapped his head, dizzy with Minho stupidness. 

"Next time, you should told peolpes how many rounds you make love to your wife

 " Jonghyun yelled loudly as possible. 

"Yah Hyung, you should told them you're the reason why Sulli can't walk properly for one weeks. "Taemin said while gigled hardly. 

The other students laughed with their blunted about the newledly couple. 

                                                  *************************

Sulli searching for her husband after the ceremony but she can't find her husband. She was about to turn around when she felt she was being hugged from behind. She smiled widely when she knew whose these warms arms belongs to. 'Yeobo, saranghae. "Minho whispered near Sulli's ear. Sulli gigled and quickly held Minho 's hands while uttering, "Love you too, Oppa. ". Minho put his chin on Sulli's shoulder, never cared with some peoples were staring at them. He bring Sulli more closer to him. Then, Minho turned Sulli to face him. He was greeted with the beautiful smile from her. He held her face with his hands and her cheeks softly while staring deeply into her droopy eyes. Minho leaned forward to claimed Sulli's lips when suddenly... TUKKK!! 

"AWWW!!! Minho yelled in pain when he felt someone knocked his head hardly from behind. 

"Not here, CHOI MINHO! "Key annoyingly rolled his eyes. 

"Who knocked my head?! " Minho harshly asked. 

"Me. Why? " Key casually answered. 

"You're asking for trouble, KIM KIBUM! " Minho replied and quickly went to Key. Minho kneeled infront of Key and immediately pull down Key's pants, revealed his Princess Elsa boxer. 

Key whom hugging Amber quickly closed his 'asset' area with flowers which he got from his family. "Yah, don't look at me! ". Key said while struggling pull up his pants. 

"Wow, Key!  Your little friend quite big. " Jonghyun naughtyly winked at Key which gained a loud laughter from the members. 

"Minho, I will get my revenge from you. Just wait. "Key angryly said. 

"I'm willing to accept it, Mr Diva. " Minho replied while pecking his wife cheeks. 

                                                    ***************************

Minho and Sulli was having their dinner with their parents to celebrate Minho's graduation. They were chatting happily about the newledly marriage life. 

"Oppa, you still remember this restaurant? "Boyoung asked her husband. 

"Of course I 'am. How can I forget the restaurant which reunite Minho and Sulli. "Jisung replied. 

"You're right, Jisung. This restaurant where we witness their cooperation for the arranged marriage. Thanks to this restaurant anyway. " Woobin said excitedly. 

"See now, our children happy and love each other. No more fight, no more punch and no more war. I'm very happy, guys. "Song Hye Kyo lovingly gazed at the couple whose looking at each other while holding their hands tightly. 

"Okay, here a present for both of you from us. "Jisung said while giving Minho an envelope. 

'What is this, Appa? "Minho anxiously asked. 

"Your divorce paper. "Boyoung seriously uttered, gained a shocked gasped from the couple. 

"W-whatt, Omma? "Sulli tering. 

"That is your divorce paper, guys. Just open it and sign. Easy right? "Woobin played his roll. 

"But why?  We love each other. How can you want us separate?! "Minho raised his voice, can't believe with it. 

"Just open it, guys. "Song Hye Kyo sent a meaningful signed to Boyoung. Boyoung winked. 

Minho looked at Sulli for a while, tried  to ask help from her. Sulli hesistanly nodded her head, wanted Minho opened the envelope. Minho took a deep breath and slowly opened the envelope. Their parents smiled meaningful.He took out the letter and frozed in his spot. Gosh! 

'HONEYMOON PACKAGE: PARIS'

"Appa! Omma! "Minho and Sulli yelled together, cant believe their parents pranked them. 

Sulli whom about to cry quickly hugging Minho and buried her head deep inside Minho's chest. She cried hardly and gained panicked reactions from their parents. 

"Omona! Ssul, we're sorry. We just wanted to give you surprise. "Boyoung softly rubbed Sulli's back. 

"I told you, Oppa. My daughter will cry with your idea. "Hye Kyo lightly slapped her husband arm. 

After a while, Sulli pulled out from Minho embrace and wiped her remain tears. She faced their parents and hugged them tightly."Thank you, Appa and Omma for giving us this most valueable present. But, please don't bring up the divorce thing. I didn't want it. I really afraid when you told us to sign the paper. Please, never separate us. I can't afford to lose Minho. "

"We're really sorry, Ssul, Minho. And don't worry, we will never separate both of you. Both of you are made for each other. "Hye Kyo softly said. 

"And once again, thank you for the present. I owe you a lot, guys. "Minho sincerely said. 

                                                                    ****************************

PARIS... 

Sulli was standing at the balcony of their hotel when she felt a warm arms sneaked around her waist. She smiled when she felt Minho bring her more closer to him. Minho put his chin on her shoulder and gave a peck on her neck. 

"Yeobo, you must be tired since we kept strolling around here. "Minho said. 

"Not too tired, Oppa. I'm enjoyed it anyway. Thank you, Oppa. "Sulli replied

"Thank you? For what? "Curiously Minho asked. 

"Thank you for bringing happiness into my life. " Sulli turned around and quickly wrapped her arms aroumd Minho 's neck, their bodies pressed with each other. 

"No need to thank me, Yeobo. You're the one I should thank because you wanted give this marriage chance. Thank you so much and I love you, Yeobo. " Minho sincerely uttered. 

"I love you too, Oppa. " Sulli gave Minho peck on his lips. 

Minho smirked with her action."

Since I already fulfilled your favor, this time is your turn. "Minho naughtyly winked at his wife.

"What turn? "Sulli innocently asked 

"You owe me something in return, Yeobo. " Minho smirked at Sulli. 

"What is it? "Sulli blinked her eyes multiple time, confused with Minho. 

"Your body. Let's make our little junior. I can't wait to meet him. "Minho seductively whispered near Sulli's ear. 

Sulli shivering and felt hot suddenly. She stared at Minho and she smiled widely.Then, she grabbed Minho's hand to follow her inside the room. That night, they dance along the ryhtym of their love making music. Their bodies became one and they sanked into their love fantasy world. 

 

                                                         ****************************

"Yuri-ah. They went to Paris for their honeymoon. "

"Paris?  That is my dream place for my honeymoon. ! She always take a step forward from me. "

"What you want me to do now? "

"Just keep your eyes for them, Oppa. "

 ---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I'm so sorry not update for long time. I'm not in good health this lately. 

Here, the update. Hope you like it, guys. 

Kamsahamida. Love you. Chu~