Chapter 5

Actually, I'm His Wife.

 Yuri just finished her last shoot as cover for infront page of High Cut magazine. She arrogntly walked from the set, didn't bow or said thank you to all stuff whose gave their efforts for these photoshoot. She went to waiting room and sat on one of chairs, crossing her beautiful long legs. She took out her phone from her LV handbag and dialed someone number. After a while, she heard that person answered the call. 

"Seungri Oppa! " Yuri exclaimed excitedly. 

"Yuri-ah! How are you? How modelling? " Seungri excitedly replied. 

"Everything okay, Oppa. I'm in love with this job. Dont forget buy High Cut magazine next week, Oppa. I'am cover for the front page" Yuri said while smiling widely. 

"It such a long time I didn't meet my bestfriend since you went to Australia for modelling job. It almost three years. I miss you so much, Yuri. "Seungri muttered with big sighed. 

"I miss you too, Oppa. We rarely contact each other when you accepted the offer as lecturer at University Oxford. I'm also busy with my job. I have to workhard to archieve my dream. And I think my decision to drop my study and left Minho three years ago is right. " Yuri continued again, "Btw, Oppa. Do you have any new about them? "

"No, Princess. Siwon and I rarely contact each other since he busy with the company and family. "

"I hope our decision to run away from them is right. I didn't want them to find the truth. So, we must stay away from them but that doesn't mean we don't know what happen to them. When my contract is finish,  I will return to Korea and stick to my plan to make Minho as mine." Yuri faithfully said. 

"Yes, you're right. Stay away from your enemies are better than stay close to them. Furthermore, I'm 100% sure, they will never in good term again. That I guarantee. And, I will return to Korea in three months. Sulli still mine even us never in special relationship. They're fooled because the thought we in relationship with Minho and Sulli. " Seungri confidently said. 

"I hope so, Oppa. " Yuri replied, then she heard her manager informed to change her clothes for next schedule. After this, she will attend press conference. "Oppa,  I gotta go now. Later, if I have time I will call you again. Take care, Oppa. Any new from them, quickly inform me. Bye, Oppa. " Yuri hanged up the call. 

 

SEOUL RESTAURANT: 

Minho and Sulli widden their eyes as big as it could when they heard the decision from their both family. Did their parents didn't know how allergic both of them toward each other? Still they have hearts to marry them. Oh no!  These shouldn't happen or else for sure everyday they will beat up each other until one of them dead. 

"Isn't it clear enough? We want both of you get married this end of month. Fullstop!" Woobin firmly said. 

"What, Appa?! Can you repeat what you had said? Seems my ears heard the nightmare thing.Marry this Ugly Frog?! You must out your mind since you knew how allergic I'm to this ugly creature. And I'm just turning 21 years old, too young for marriage. And the worst, marrying this devil guy. It impossible for me. " Sulli raised her voice while stood up from her seat. 

"Yah! You think I'm happy with this crazy favour?! Just think about marrying you make me shivering in disgust. Who on earth will marry violent women like you, Fat Giant. For sure, everyday you will knock my head with broom like you did last week. And I'm prefere my Black Pearlmore than Fat Giant whom came from deep hell! " Minho yelled at Sulli while annoying crossing his arms on chest. 

"Stop it!  Now, listen carefully with what I will tell you. Both of you, must marry each other end of this month if you want us know you as our childs. If not, don't dare to call us your parents again. I'm serious with this thing. The decision is final and no more objection!  Marriage or lost your parents! " Jisung firmly said. 

"Appa! Uncle! " Minho and Sulli stood from their seats with shocked expression were written on thier faces. They never thought their parents will take these thing seriously. 

"We want an answer now! If we give you time, sure both of you will make 1000 excuses to us. The decision in your hands. " Boyoung sounded like despretely. 

"Ssul, we need to talk about this. Come on, follow me. Excuse us first." Minho said while grabbing Sulli's hand to follow him went to balcony. 

Minho still holding Sulli's hand even they already there for one minute. 

"You can let my hand go, Froggy. I feel uncomfortable. " Sulli said while pointing toward their enterwined hands. Minho slowly let her hand go. He felt something missing from him when he had to let go her hand. How he missed to hold her hand like that. Almost four years he didn't has chance to hold her hand like that. 

"What you want to talk about? " Sulli started the conversation when she noticed Minho deep in his thought. 

"So, what your decision? Marriage or parent? "Minho softly asked while lovingly stared at Sulli. Sulli so beautiful tonight in her knee lenght dress. She like an angle. What she need was wings to become real angel. 

"You ask me?! Of course the answer NO! I will never marry Ugly Frog. For sure, my future child will have frog face like you. I don't want my child have ugly creature in my family. " Sulli said, comfortablely put her hands on chest.  

"Yah!  I'm also. I don't want my child will have many colestrol on their body. For sure, they will not have partner to date because they got the fat creature from their Fat Giant mother. " Minho argued back. Seems the talk leading into fought. Tsk, tsk, they never had a peace environment. 

"What you had said?! Fat creature!?! " Sulli gritted her teeth in anger. Minho heavyly sighed. As a gentleman, he should surrender for woman especially that woman he loved with all his heart.

"Okay, stop fighting, Sulli. We are not here to fight but to talk. This thing is important for our future. " Minho gently said. Sulli startled with Minho gently attitude. At all times, he will argue back but this time he surrendered. 

"Molla. My head want to burst in anytime. " Sulli pulled her hair in frustared while looking at Minho, tried to ask help from him to end these mess. 

"Okay, Ssul. Let make a deal. Just agree with this marriage but this marriage only for six months. Like a contract marriage. After that, we will divorce. And like drama on television, we have our own privacy. We can date another person. Understand? " Minho said about the deal . 'Oh God! Why I had to said like that. Pabo you, Minho. You can make her your's forever but then you will lost her with those stupid deals from you. But, I cant hold her forever, she has Seungri. ' Minho sadly thought.

Sulli on the hand felt like her heart being ripped away. 'Why Minho wanted this marriage for six months only? Doesn't him want me beside him forever. Seems he want Yuri beside him forever not me. Minho loved Yuri very much. '

"Okay, I'm agree with this deals. And one more thing, only our members will know about this marriage, other than them, NO! " Sulli replied. 

Minho smirked "Are you sure, Ssul? " Minho stepped towards Sulli. 

"De.. Dehh. "Sulli shaking in her voice because Minho sudden action. 

Minho stepped forward, Sulli stepped backward. Forward, backward, forward, backward until Sulli back pressed on cold wall. Minho trapped Sulli in his hands. He leaned forward and whispered closely beside Sulli ear. "I will make you awake along the night on your first night. Be ready for it, Baby. " Then Minho kissed Sulli ear softly. He smirked when he noticed Sulli was blushing hardly. Cannot afforded of lost, Sulli grabbing Minho shirt to lean forward than they already. "Okay, I'm looking forward about it. How many will you give me. " Sulli naughtily winked and kissed Minho sensual lips deeply. She let his shirt go and left Minho whom frowned with Sulli action. 

'I'm also how to seduce people, Minho. 'Sulli thought.