Chapter 24

Actually, I'm His Wife.

Sulli was wiping her tears on cheeks while tried hard to focus in driving. She was in her way to hospital after received  the call from Jonghyun about Minho. After Jonghyun informed her about Minho accident ,she dashed out from the house without thinking. All she thought was Minho. She even didn't bother telling her in-laws about Minho. She in hurry and her mind went blank until she can't think straight.

Ssul ,Minho is in critical stage . He badly injured on his head and Doctor said he will not stay long. I hope you will reach here in time before he closes his eyes forever. 

"Please Minho. Stay strong for Yoogeun and me. Don't leave us . We need you. Dear God ,please save my husband. " 

 She quickly unbuckled her belt and hopped out from the car while quicken her steps towards ICU room. She bumped onto some peoples in her way to ICU room. When she reached there ,she saw their's members were there crying . She felt something bad about that situation. Sulli made her way towards her members and they lifted their faces when they noticed her existant. Krystal and Luna rushed towards her while crying hardly on her shoulders. They hugged her tightly as they gave her strenght. 

"Ssul ,Minho Oppa . He .. " Krystal can't continue and cried again on Sulli.

"Ssul ,I hope you will stay strong after this. Minho Oppa will always in our heart forever.Stay strong for Yoogeun nehh. " Luna uttered while cupping Sulli's face. 

"Guys ,what happen ? How's Oppa ? " Sulli asked ,confused with her friends. 

The members fell into silence with Sulli's question. 

Sulli eyed her members ,asking for an answer but they were avoided her . They turned their gaze when Sulli's eyes meet them. 

"Guys ,answer me ! " Sulli said firmly. 

The members eyed Jonghyun as a signal for him explain towards Sulli. 

Jonghyun cleared his throat before he spoke , " Hurmm ,Ssul. I think you should enter the room. Give Minho strenght for him to wake up again. You assumed that as your last task as her wife.I hope he will open his eyes again . "

Sulli felt something was ripped her heart away. No ! Minho can't leave her ! Minho will not die ! He will wake up again !

Her members quickly went towards Sulli when they noticed Sulli shaking shoulders. Sulli was crying hardly . 

"Ssul ,go there nehh . See Minho for last time . " Victoria comforted Sulli with rubbing gently her back. 

Sulli hugged her members more tightly when Victoria uttered the words. She can't accept Minho will leave her forever. She need Minho by her side. What she will do after this without Minho. Today ,she realise how important Minho for her. 

"Unnie ,Minho can't leave me . He can't leave me. I need him ,Unnie. I can't leave without him. "Sulli confessed. 

"Sulli ,you have to believe with fate. God must plan this for reason. Maybe letting Minho go forever , will bring something precious to your life after this. Believe me, Ssul. "Victoria said while giving her members meaningful smile.

Sulli tugged Victoria's shirt , "I don't want that precious thing . I want Minho by my side . I want him ,Unnie. "

"Ssul ,I think you should go inside now. " Luna said .

Sulli pulled herself from Victoria while wiping her non-stop tears. She took a deep breath before gave a quick hug for her members. 

Taemin ,Onew ,Key and Jonghyun hugged Sulli gently as gave her strenght before she entered the room. 

Sulli looked at the members whose mouthed 'fighting' before entered the room.

She closed with her hand when she saw how suffered Minho was . There were many wires on his body. White clothes was wrapped around his head with some stain of blood on it. His life was hanged on the machine .

Sulli slowly made her steps towards Minho with tears streamly went down on her cheeks. Sulli quickly hugged Minho when she reached him. She cried hard on Minho ,didn't aware about Minho injured body. 

"Oppa , I'm here . Please open your eyes. Don't leave me. Don't leave Yoogeun. We need you ,Oppa. Give me chance to fix my mistakes towards you. Give me chance to be your loathful wife again. I promise I give you chance to fix the broken. But ,you need to wake up ,Oppa. I love you ,Choi Minho. Please ,open your eyes. " Sulli muffeled on Minho's shoulder with her hands wrapping tightly around him.

"I promise ,I will kiss you every seconds . I will hug you everyday before sleep. I will wear that leopard lingerie for you even I hate wearing it. I promise I will give you ten childs as you requested. I will shower with you like you always dream. But ,please wake up . "

After Sulli uttered the words ,she felt Minho's chest was vibrated. Sulli confusedly looked up. Shoot ! Minho was grinning boyishly at her. 

Sulli was about to pulled away from Minho but Minho quickly wrapped his arms tightly around her ,brought her closer to him. 

"Yah ,Choi Min- "

Minho shut Sulli with pressing his lips hardly on her . Minho moved his lips gently on her. He nibbled her upper lips softly before proceed it to her lower lips. 

Sulli on the other hand was shocked beyond word. She frozed for a few seconds before returned Minho's kiss same level as him to reply the longing for him. Sulli brought her arms up towards Minho's neck and wrapped it tightly around him. She brought him closer than they were. 

Sulli parted their lips to catch her breath after the intense kissed they shared just now.But ,their lips still an inch from each other until Sulli could felt Minho breath on her parted lips. 

Minho held Sulli's face in his big hands while pressed their foreheads together. 

"Is it right ,Ssul ? You will give me ten childs ? " Minho naughtyly asked. 

Sulli pushed Minho away and slapped his chest with her back hand. 

"Yah ! You liar ,Choi Minho ! How could you do this to me ?! " Sulli whined. 

Minho brought her in his embrace back , " Thanks to our members for giving me this precious idea. Finally ,my wife confessed she need me. " 

Sulli blushed hard , " No ,I'm not . Tell me ,who on Earth need Choi Minho ? We no need you ! "

Minho chuckled while brought out his handphone under his pillow .

"Listen ,Ssul . "

Sulli widden her eyes as big as she can.

"Oppa ,I'm here. Please open your eyes. Don't leav- " 

Sulli grabbed the phone from Minho and closed the recorder. What ! Minho was recording her voice . This ugly creature ! How dare him !

"Yah ,Oppa ! Why were you recording me ?! How could you ! Delete it now ! I said NOW !!! " Sulli yelled towards Minho. 

Minho roared laughly with Sulli blunteness. 

Minho grabbed his phone back from Sulli and put it under the pillow again.

"Nope . I will not delete it. I will save it forever. It's  my weapon you know . " Minho winked at Sulli.

Sulli buried her face in her hands while muffling , " You're bad guy ,Oppa . I hate you ! I hate you ! "

Minho pulled Sulli's hand away , " But just now , I heard you said that you LOVE ME not HATE ME. " Minho teased.

Sulli lifted her head and faced Minho , " Who said ,I love ugly creature like you ! You misheard it ! I don' love you- "

Sulli was cut when Minho held her back head and pressed his lips on her. Sulli felt Minho smiled within their kiss.

After a minute ,Minho pulled away and held Sulli 's face ," I love you ,Choi Sulli. With all my heart . "

Minho noticed Sulli red cheeks and he pinched it gently. 

"Ssul ,do you love me ? " Minho asked but Sulli could felt tease in his tone. 

"What do you think ? Do I love you ? " Sulli teased back. 

Minho rubbed his chin , " Hurmm , with you loud cried just now , I think you love me very much. "

Sulli chuckled while buried her face on Minho's chest , " Too confident I see ,Froggie . "

"Yes , I love you too ,Choi Minho. " Sulli gently confessed. 

Then , Minho quickly stood up and jumped up and down on the bed. 

"Yahoo ! Choi Sulli love me ! She said she love me !!! " Minho shouted childishly.

Minho kneeled infront of Sulli ," Ssul ,give me some kiss.Kiss me . " Minho pouted his lips.

Sulli smiled while slowly leaned forwards him.

Minho was closing his eyes ,anticipated for the kiss.

Suddenly ...

"AWWWW !!!!! "

Sulli was pulling hardly both Minho's ears.

"SSUL ,IT'S HURT . LET ME GO ! " Minho yelped in pain.

"THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR LYING TO ME . "

The members were waiting outside ,laughing at Minho whom received his punishment from Sulli.

Just then , the door was opened from inside ,revealing angry Sulli that still pulling Minho's ears. 

The members quickly stood up and slowly stepped back from the area. They gave pecae sign to Sulli with sheepishly smiled.

"Yah ,where you all want to go ? Come back here ! I want to give you punishment like Minho ! Yah ,Jonghyun Oppa ! Where you want to go ?! Come back here ! " Sulli yelled when she saw her members were backing away .

The husbands held their preggy wifes hands while waving at the couple , "Minho ,we are sorry . We can't help you this time. Bye Minho . bye Ssul . " 

**************************

Jisung knocked the door before entered it. 

He smiled weakly towards Woobin whom was flipping some documents. He quickly hugged his friend before taking his seat infront of him.

Woobin put the pen before faced Jisung whom had darken expression on his face. 

"Hyung , what's wrong ? What you want to discuss about ? "

Jisung bowed his head down while taking a deep breath  , " We have problem ,Woobin. "

Woobin carresed his eyebrows , " About what ? The tender with BAE COMPANY ? "

Jisung shaked his head , " Nope . Woobin . Our money isn't enough to provide the project with Kim and Lee Company. Because of that ,they declined our project with them. And now , we lost our money in the projects. "

" They can't do like that ,Hyung. We already provided half our money in that project. We will pay another half after this when the project with Roy Company settle. " Woobin defended.

"That's a problem ,Woobin. Someone informed me that Roy Company used our money in that project for their another project. And when I went there to claim our money back , the company already closed . I already asking some person about their CEO ,but they said he already went to overseas last week. "  Jisung explained. 

Woobin sighed deeply , " That bastard !I will kill him when I meet him someday. "

"Woobin , we need to close our company because we can't afford a few projects and we leaked of money to run this company. Our company already bankrupt. " Jisung sadly said. 

"What ?! It imposibble ,Hyung.No ,  We can't give up like this. We need to find another way to get the money. We need to run this company until our last breath. I won't give up ,Hyung. " Woobin firmly uttered.

"What we can do ,Woobin ? We used all our saving in the project with Roy Company. We don't have even one cent in our account . Tell me ,Woobin. Where we can get the money ? " Jisung said. 

Woobin shaked his head in disbelief , " We can't give up ,Hyung. I will find another way. Trust me ,Hyung. "

*****************************************

Jisung plopped himself on the couch when he stepped in his mansion. He put his hand on his forehead while thinking a way to get the money for his bankrup company.

Boyoung was carried a tray in her hands and went towards Jisung in the living room to bring him a coffea. She saw how exhausted her husbans was. She stood infront of her husband and softly placed a peck on his forehead. Just then , Jisung slowly opened his eyes and smiled weakly towards his wife. Jisung sat up from his lying position and sat properly beside his wife.

He held his wife hand and brought it towards his lips ,kissed it tenderly.

Then ,he faced his wife with sorrow face. 

Boyoung cupped Jisung's face ," What's wrong ,Oppa ? "

"You will love me even I don't have one cent in my pocket ? "Jisung suddenly asked.

Boyoung shocked , " Of course ,Oppa. I will still love you. Why you asking me like that ? "

"Yeobo ,our company is bankrupt. I don't have many to provide our family." Jisung sadly said.

"What ?! Bankrupt ?! How ?! " Boyoung yelped .

Jisung explained to Boyoung about the Roy Company.

"Oppa , we have another way to find the money. " Boyoung assured Jisung.

"How ?" Jisung asked. 

Boyoung looked around the mansion , " Sell this mansion ,Oppa. "

Jisung stood up , " No ,Yeobo . This is your parents mansion.Your parents gave the trust to us for this mansion before they died.We can't sell it . No ,Yeobo. We will not sell this mansion. "

"It's okay ,Oppa . Just sell this mansion nehh . " Boyoung said.

"The answer is NO ! We will not sell this mansion. Final ! I will find another way.Don't worried. " Jisung argued. 

"Is Minho know about this ? " Boyoung curiously asked.

Jisung shaked his head ," I think he don't know about this problem. If not ,he will come home now. "

"Don't tell him yet ,Oppa. Let him enjoys his honeymoon with Sulli. We will tell him after he back here. " Boyoung suggested. 

Jisung nodded , " Where's My Yoogeun ? "

"Upstairs. He just fell asleep just now. Don't disturb him . That boy rarely sleep when his parent are away. " Boyoung said while went towards the kitchen. 

"Haish , I want to play with him . I miss My Yoogeun . " Jisung whined. 

Boyoung just chuckled with her husband childish behaviour. 

*********************************

Sulli was in balcony ,taking a chance to watch night view of Jeju Island.She let the wind blow her brown hair gently while her eyes never leavng the view even one second .These was her second time to be here for honeymoon. They can't go to overseas because Minho just took a leave for three days. They reached here yesterday night . In the morning , the just took a strolled around the island while enjoying their dinner later near the beach.

Sulli too immersed with the view until she can't notice Minho's presence behind her. Minho quitely tip toed towards her and hugged her tightly from behind. Sulli yelped in surprise. She softly slapped Minho tanned arms around her. Minho chuckled and put his chin on her shoulder blade while carresing her hands gently. He kisses her temple lovingly before pecked her exposed neck lightly. Sulli giggles with Minho sudden peck on her neck. Minho can't get enough with Sulli lavender scent ,he continuesly kissed Sulli's shoulder. He seem drunk of his wife sweet scent. Then ,he moved towards Sulli's neck and kissed it sensually. Sulli felt tickled with Minho hot breath on her neck. She felt hot and sensual within her body. She tilted her neck a bit to give Minho more space to explore her.On the other hand ,Minho's hand already slipped in Sulli leopard lingerie ,carresing her bare stomach. Sulli moan lightly when Minho's hand moved upwards towards her clothed s. Sulli closed her eyes tightly while grinding her hips back and forth on Minho. She could felt bulge from her back. Minho also grinding his hips back and forth ,following Sulli's action whils his hands busying carresing Sulli's thighs. 

Minho turned Sulli around before brought her lips towards him and pressed their lips together. Minho nibbled Sulli's lips gently before lapped Sulli's lips with his tongue. Then ,Minho gushed his tongue towards Sulli closed lips ,asking for entrance. Sulli quickly opened and allowed Minho's tongue to explore her . Minho guided her for battle lips with him . Sulli quickly plunged her tongue inside Minho's mouth and earned a deep moan from him. Sulli Minho's tongue harshly while tucked his hair in her hands. Minho held Sulli's before lifted her from the ground and Sulli quickly wrapped her legs around Minho's waist. Minho buried his face on Sulli milky chest and left marks on it. 

Minho lovingly faced Sulli , " You're driving me crazy ,Ssul. I can't hold it back. "

Minhk brought Sulli inside the room and laid her gently on the matress before hovered over her. Minho put his both hand on Sulli's side. 

Minho eyes held a lust and longing expression , "Ssul , can I love you tonight ? "

Sulli brought Minho's face down and kissed him sensually as a permission.

Later ,both of them danced together in their intense love. 

**********************************

Mr.Bae Yoochun , Irene's uncle was walking towards Jisung's office with smirked plastered on his face.Someone had informed him about Choi problem. He can't help them but nothing free in this world. 

Yoochun openes the door without knocking first and walked arrogantly towards Jisung whom shocked with Yoochun visited.

Yoochun stood infornt of the table before he leaned forwards ,closer towards Jisung. 

"I can help you with the money. But ,I have one condition . " Yoochun smirked.

Jisung raised his brow , " What is it ? " 

"Marry Minho with Irene . "