Chapter 2

Actually, I'm His Wife.

Thank you to all people whose votes and subscribing my story . Thank you very much, dear.  Enjoy the new chapter. Forgive me if you don't satisfied with my story.  Please bear with the grammatical error and spelling.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK: Seoul University, 2011

Kwon Yuri whose known as Black Pearl in the campus walked along the corridor with her arrogant look plastered on her beautiful face. The sound of her red stiletto could be heard around the corridor.  She walked like a model and flipped her long black hair, showing her CHANNEL earrings when she noticed some men walked passed her. Her steps suddenly stopped infront Minho and Key classroom when she heard peoples talking. She recognized the voice.  Its SHINee members.  And of course, Minho is her favourite.  She hide herself behind the door, tried to listen the coversation.  

"Minho, today is Sulli birthday.  So, what you have plan for her? " Jonghyun asked Minho while chewing snacks.  

"I plan to confess to her at Matahari Cafe, Hyung.  And this  ring as the gift. Hope she will accept this." Minho replied while showing the ring to Shinee members.  

'So, Minho want to confess to Sulli today?  Yah, that little rascal always disturb me to have Minho.  I shouln't this happen.  Minho is mine'Yuri thought while stepping away from the classroom to meet someone whose will help her.  

"Wow! Beautiful ring for beautiful lady. She will accept this as we already known both of you had mutual feeling for each other.  But hyung, why you take a long time to confess to her? What if she already belongs to someone else, hyung.  For sure, you will regret it. " Taemin casually muttered while sipping his drink.  

"Pabo you, Taeminnie.  I will not confess to her if she someone girlfriend.  Please think more clever, taemin.  I know her well.  And to answer your question, I'm afraid of rejection.  And furthermore, she too young to be in relationship.  But now,  she alrady 17 years old,  I think it the right time to make her mine.  "Minho answered Taemin.

 "You can ask help from the F(x) members, since they know Sulli well. "Jonghyun said .

"Its okay, hyung.  I want to do it by myself. "Minho replied. 

"Did you asked Siwon Hyung about this?  I'm afraid he will cut you into pieces when he know you will date her sister.  "Key asked Minho while made a scary expression.  

"Minho chuckled with Key dramatic expression. "I already asked Siwon hyung about this, Kibummie. And to be surprised, he couraged me to date her sister.  Never thought he will let me date her beloved sister.  Maybe, he realized,I'm only the person who destiny to be with her sister. "Minho tapping his chest twice like a proud person.  

"Don't wet my shirt again like before if she reject you.  Remember,  you cried like a little girl whose lost her doll when she refused to be your partner on the prom night. You know, I had to wash my shirt thrice times because your mucous stubbornly to leave my shirts.  "Onew said in mocking tone, tried to piss Minho. His statement gained a loud laughed from the other members

"Yah, hyung.  Do you have to bring up again the embressing past?" Minho asked Onew annoyingly

"Yes,  because I still remebered how smelly your mucous.  Its like nightmare to me. No one know the Flaming Charisma has smelly mucous except me. " Onew grinned widely when he noticed Minho pissed look.  Minho just rolled his eyes when he heard another loud laughter from the  members.  

"Btw, Minho. Good luck.  Hope your first love will accept it." Jonghyun said while tapping Minho shoulder to encourage him. 

"Minho fighting!!" Shinee members shouted excitedly.  

 

On Yuri side... 

Yuri was on  the rooftop , waiting for someone.

"Yuri"

Yuri shifted her body back when she heard someone called her name.  

"Seungri Oppa. " 

Yuri and Seungri were bestfriend since kids. Seungri is three years older than Yuri.Yuri knew Seungri loves Sulli when he first visited to Sulli house for Siwon birthday party. Seungri and Siwon were bestfriend when they were in same class of highschool. 

"What you want to talk about? "Seungri asked Yuri while putting his hands inside his pocket jeans. 

"Oppa,  listen carefully.Today, Minho wants to confess to Sulli and date her.  So, we must stop them. You know I love Minho and I know you love Sulli too. We can't let them be together. " Yuri said.

"So, what the plan? "Seungri asked,  raised his brows.  

"Okay, the plan like this." Yuri explained to Seungri the details about  the plan.  

"Okay,  I will try my best. For sure, Sulli is mine. "

 

At Seoul Highschool: 

Sulli and Krystal were having their lunch. Victoria, Amber and Luna already enrolled to university same as the Shinee members, both of them whose still in highschool. When they still in highschool, Shinee and f(x) members closed to each other.  Futhermore, they used to date eac

h other except for Sulli and Minho.  Victoria with Jonghyun, Onew with Luna, Key and Amber and lastly Taemin and Krystal.  Sudennly, Krystal pulled out something from her bag.  

"Ssul, Happy Birthday.  This gift for birthday girl. "Krystal handed the gift to Sulli.  

"Omo,  Soojungie.  Thank you very much."Sulli replied while hugging Krystal. 

"So, did you already received gift from your Frog Prince? "Krystal asked Sulli, raised her brows. 

"Not yet.  Maybe he forget today is my birthday.  "Sulli pouted cutely.  

Krystal pulled Sulli pouted mouth.  Sulli shrinked in pain.  

"Yah,  he will NEVER forget this important day.  Maybe he has plan something for you.  Just wait, ssul."

Then, BEEP,  BEEP. 

"Maybe, that what I meant." Krystal exclaimed excitedly.  

Sulli took her phone out and smiled widely when she saw the name of person whose send message to her.  

'It must be Minho Oppa since this girl smiled like iddiot person. 'Krystal thought. 

*Ssul,  meet me up at Matahari Cafe, 8 O'clock.  Don't be late, okay.  I have something to tell you. Xoxo*

"See, Ssul.  Minho Oppa had plannd something special for you. "Krystal muttered.

"Do you know what he will tell about? "Sulli asked Krystal nervously. 

"Like I know.  Just go there, Sulli."

 

MATAHARI CAFE: 

Minho already reached at the cafe, anxiously waiting for Sulli. He had prepared everything for her.  

But sometimes, destiny switched it way.  

Yuri walked into the cafe, took out her rayban glasses.  She found Minho at the corner of the cafe.  

'Lets start our show,  Oppa' She thought evilly while stepping forward  to Minho's table. On the table,  she saw cake, flowers and a box of ring for Sulli.  

"Minho!  What a conincidence to meet you here. "Yuri tried to look shocked. 

"Oh, Yuri.  What are you doing here? "Minho asked Yuri annoyingly.He knew Yuri had mutual feeling for him but he heart only for his princess, Sulli.

"I'm waiting for someone. "Yuri replied. She wondered her eyes around the cafe and sae Sulli about to enter the cafe.  She quickly pretended like she wanted to slip and intentional let herself fell into Minho. She kissed Minho lips hardly until Minho frozen in his action.  He cant push Yuri because he mind went blank.

Sulli was about to enter the cafe , stunned in her spot when she saw her Minho Oppa was kissing someone. Her tears immediately fall across her c

heeks. She closed the cafe door and pressed her back on the cafe wall while crying loudly.  She tried to surpress her sobs but what she saw early ripped her heart away. Her Minho Oppa was kissing  someone else not her. How she wished that kiss for her.  Then,  she felt someone beside her.  'Seungri Oppa'.