Chapter 17

Actually, I'm His Wife.

After Two Weeks...

Minho was sitting on his bed inside his room at Choi's mansion in deep thought. Today is Yuri and his wedding. Since last two weeks ,his mind was messy and he felt it will explode anytime soon. To be honest , he didn't want to marry Yuri but when he thought about his father , he need to marry Yuri whether he willing or not. He love Sulli with all his heart and because of her , he need to think again about the wedding idea. He cared about her ,he cared about the twins. Jonghyun informed him last week about Sulli and Yoogeun can went home already but the little girl still in hospital . The doctor didn't allow Yooseun to back home because she still week eventhough she already passed her critical stage.He still remembered Jonghyun words which gave big impact to him." You can't deny them are not your's , Minho. They are another copycat of you. From their big eyes until their pouty lips ,all of it belong to you. Come here and visit them when you still have time . They need you ,Sulli need you. Come here ,Choi Minho. " . Minho wanted to meet the twins but he knew his father spy always followed him everywhere he went. And he can't imagine what he father capable do when he found out Minho visit the twins. He didn't want anything bad happen to them.When Jonghyun send him the photos of the twins , he admitted that the twins belong to him. He studied the photos about an hour and he amused with their features. Their big eyes , their pointed nose and their lips , all of it were exactly like him. He can't deny it anymore. His instints itched him to visit them but when he remembered what he did to Sulli ,he back off. He embrassed to lift his face to face them. He did many mistake to Sulli and also the twins. He almost killed them when they inside their mother womb. He wanted to apologise to Sulli but he knew Sulli will never forgive him anymore. He hurt her very much. And he can't blame Sulli if she forbid the twins from meet him. 

Minho mind went back when he heard someone opened his door. He turned towards the door direction and saw his sister ,Sarang in her long white dress entered his room with sorrow expression plastered on her face. He slightly smiled and gestured Sarang to sit beside him. Sarang obeyed it and sat beside his brother .

"Oppa ,are you sure about this stupid idea ? Honestly ,I don't like that plastic Diva. I prefered Sulli Unnie than that plastic Diva." Sarang said while pouting her lips.

Minho heaved deeply and hugged Sarang's shoulder before answered her. " You know Appa ,right ? When he said A ,it must be A. I don't have power to against him. I love your Unnie but what can I do. I need to follow this idea even I against it. " 

"Come on ,Oppa. You're 25 freaking years old . You have right to decide what you want in your life. Not Appa ,not anyone. You have Unnie and you have the twins,Oppa. Fight for them ,fight for your family. No need to follow what Appa order for you. I'm sure he will not do something worst towards his own son ,right ? " Sarang bursted out.

"Sarang ,Oppa can't let Appa do anything bad to them. " Minho replied.

"Then,fight for it. They need you ,Oppa. " Sarang said.

Minho about to argue back when his mother entered the room and joined them.

"Sarang was right ,Son. You already have your own family. You need to fight for them. Only you they have to lean on. " Boyoung said while holding Minho's hand softly. " You still have time to cancel the wedding. Go for them ,Minho. "

"Don't you ever dare to courage him like that ,Lee Boyoung ! You know what Choi Jisung capable to do,right ? Don't tempt me to do something bad for three of you ! " Jisung firmly said.

"But Oppa ,this time you cross the limit already. You can't order Minho to do what he don't willing to do it ! " Boyoung raised her voice.

" His My Son ! I have right on him ! Beside, I do it for his own benefict. " Jisung fiercely stared at his wife.

" His My Son Also ! You need to remember it ! I also have right on him . For his benefict ? It look more like YOUR BENEFICT ! " Boyoung yelled a bit.

"Just shut up your mouth ,Boyoung! I know what I do. " Jisung said while came forwards and grabbed Minho on hand. " Time to go ,Son.

Minho forcely let his hand from his father grip , " I want this wedding cancel ! "

Jisung eyes eyed Minho firmly , " What you just said ?! Repeat it again ,Choi Minho ! "

" I. SAID . CANCEL . THIS . WEDDING . HEARD IT ?! " Minho seriously replied.

"In your dream ,Son. Come on ,the driver is waiting for bring you to Church . Don't waste the time . Let's go. " Jisung grabbed Minho's arm again.

These time , Minho will not easily let his father did what he wanted. When he succesful freed himself from his father tight grip , he quickly ran towards his car. He hurriedly on the engine but then he saw his father hopped inside the car beside him. He drive away ,ignored his father whom kept tugging his arm to stop the car and went back to their mansion. They kept fought and fought until Minho accidentally crossed opposite way. Both of them yelled in shocked before crased with long trailer.

**************************

On F(x) apartment ...

Sulli was singing lubally to Yoogeun in instead to make him fall asleep. They already went home last weeks. She happy with it but she worried about her daughter. Even the doctor watched her there but as a mother she wanted her daughter always beside her ,healthy and full of happiness. She vividly remembered last week, she arranging Yoogeun things when a nurse came and excitedly told her Yooseun already passed her critical stage. Yooseun already opened her eyes. After that ,she quickly dashed out and went to Yooseun room. For the first time ,she had chance to hold and feed her . When she feed her ,Yooseun looked really thirsty.  While feed her ,she landed her eyes on Yooseun and she frozed. From her eyes until her upper pouty lips , it belong to Minho. And she remembered Yoogeun also had all of it from Minho. If she had power ,she wanted to change their features. She didn't want their face similar to Minho. It will reminded her what he had done to her.

And since last two weeks ,Minho never came to visit them. She still hope he will gave them surprise visit even how bad  he did to her. She wanted the twins meet their father but Minho never came except his mother . she didn't know if she can forgive Minho or not. Her heart hurt deep.

 

Then ,she remembered today is Minho and Yuri wedding. Within an hour ,Minho will officially become Yuri husband. And she ,she will automatically a widow when they pronounced as husband and wife. She sad but what she can do. She didn't have power to stop their wedding. 

Sulli looked down at Yoogeun whom comfortably slept inside her embrace while lovingly caressing his thick hair. 

" My childs already lost their father since they inside my womb. They never felt their father presence beside them. So , it's not a big deal if they will never meet their father after this. We already  live a year without him . Why we can do it for another years ? We can do it ,Childs. Believe Omma. "

Suddenly , Yoogeun cried voice startled her a bit. Yoogeun cried hardly like someone hit him. Sulli softly patted him to make him fell sleep again. The members bursted inside when they heard Yoogeun loud voice echoed  loudly around the apartment. They worriedly went to Yoogeun to check him. The members weird when they heard Yoogeun loud voice. Yoogeun never cried hard like that. He always behave baby. Sulli quickly lifted Yoogeun up when she saw Yoogeun held his breath for a while . Sulli afraid he will choke. She stand up while rubbed Yoogeun back softly but he never stopped crying.

"Ssul ,what's wrong with Yoogeun ? " Luna worriedly asked.

" Ssul, is Yoogeun okay ? " Victoria concernly asked.

"Yoogeun baby ,are you hurt somewhere ? " Krystal said while checking on Yoogeun.

"Yoogeun-ah , are you missing your little sister ? " Amber asked.

But Sulli next words made the members stuned  , " Maybe he can feel he will never meet his father after this. "

After an hour ...

Sulli softly tapped Yoogeun whom already fast asleep after his long non-stop crying. She didn't know what wrong with Yoogeun until he cried hard like that. Sulli was about to close her eyes when the members entered the room silently. They sat beside Sulli while had worried expression written on their faces. Sulli felt something wrong about it.

She quickly sat up and shifted to face the members. " Girls ,are you okay ? Do you have something to tell me ? You look sad. " Sulli concernly asked.

They stared at each other before Victoria spoke first. " Ssul ,I have bad news for you. "

" It's about Minho Oppa. " Luna continued.

Sulli furrowed her brows ,confiused with it. " What happen to him ? Did him married Yuri already ? So ,what is the bad news about him instead a happy one ? "

Krystal took Sulli's hand and held it gently before answered her. " Ssul , Minho Oppa had an excident with his father just now. Their car crossed opposite way and crashed the trailer. "

"His father already in stable stage but Minho Oppa still in critical stage. He chance to live is 30-70. He badly hurt. And anytime ,he can leave us ,Ssul." Amber muttered sadly.

Sulli just remained quiet. She didn't know how to react. These news ripped her heart away. 

When the got no responsed from Sulli ,Victoria continued told her about Minho. " Ssul , go there and courage him to fight . Courage him to open his eyes again.  I know I shouldn't say like that but he still your legally husband. He's not Yuri husband yet. He meet the excident before the wedding. Go Ssul , visit him . He in same hospital as Yooseun. " Victoria softly adviced.

"Maybe Yoogeun cried hard just now because he already felt he will lost his father in real. Ssul, go there ,visit him for the last time. Maybe after this ,you will never meet him again. Go there , see and remembered his face for the last time when you still have time .

"Girls ,I'm tired. I want to sleep. Can you leave me alone ? " Sulli asked while laid her body on bed ,trying to avoid talking about Minho.

"Choi Sulli ,you can't behave like this. " Krystal whined.

"Soojungie , I'm very tired. Please close the door when you go out. " Sulli closed her eyes immediately ,pretended to sleep.

The members shaked their heads with Sulli behaviour before stand up. " Suit yourself ,Ssul. Don't regret when you will never see him forever after this.Think carefully ,Ssul. " Amber said while went out with the members. 

Sulli opened her eyes when she heard her door being closed by the members. Immediately , her tears dropped one by one on her cheeks. Who on earth will not sad when they found out their husband in critical stage and  can dead anytime soon. Even Minho badly hurt her but she still love him. She can't bear to see Minho hurt like that. She can't do anything about it ,the God already arranged that fate for Minho. Just pray she can help Minho.

"Dear God ,please save Minho. Make him opens his eyes again. Give him chance to see this world again. Give him chance to meet our childs. Give chance to my childs to know their father. Please , I beg you. Don't take him away from us. We still need him. "

*****************************

Next day in Hospital...

Jisung opened his eyes slowly but closed it again when he heard peoples were talking. He knew whose voice were it. It Kwon's family. Then ,he heard Yuri said something that made him clenched his hand tightly. 

"Yul , go to Minho and watched him. He need someone right now. Courage him with good words. " Mr Kwon said to Yuri.

"Appa , I don't want okay. It's boring to talk with peolpe who will die anytime soon. It waste my time ,Appa. " Yuri whined silently. Afraid Jisung will hear them. But she didn't know ,Jisung was listening to them entire moments.

"Kwon Yuri ! You can't say like that ! He is your future husband . How could you said bad words like that ? " Mr Kwon said firmly.

"Oppa , Minho was Yuri future husband okay. I repeat again , he WAS Yuri future husband and that means the wedding is CANCEL . " Mrs Kwon casually muttered.

"Yah ,Yeobo. You can't cancel it like that. What Choi's will said if they found out we easily cancel the wedding ? " Mr Kwon asked.

" Oppa , I rather see my daughter single until she old instead marry to handicapped man like Minho. I can't imagine Yuri will walks with Minho while his on wheelchair along the aisle. Gosh ,it embrassed ,Oppa. " Mrs Kwon dramatically said.

"Omma was true Appa. I don't want walk with my handicapped husband along the aisle. Embrassed you know. How can the Almighty Diva Kwon Yuri walks with handicapped Minho along the aisle. It will never happen ,Appa. Tell the Choi's we cancel this wedding. It better than to take care handicapped Minho after our wedding. " Yuri arrogantly said.

" Yah you two , slow your voice. Jisung might hear you two. Why both of you insult Minho like that ? It's wrong to said bad words to him like that. " Mr Kwon shaked his head , dissapointed .

" Whatever Appa. Let that stupid wife of Minho take care of him. Sulli still his legally wife . I don't expect Minho will do worst thing like that to her. Sulli is innocent. She never slept with Seungri Oppa. Me the one whom trapped her. And fortunately , that stupid Choi's believe it. And me also  whom send those photos to Choi's. They really stupid if they thought Sulli did thing bad like that. She loyal to Minho but seems the Choi's were easy preys. I don't expect they will believe it immediately without investigate it first. What a stupid peoples I ever meet. " Yuri revealed the truth story. 

" Yes ,Honey. Let that innocent girl take care her handicappes husband. It her duty anyway. " Mrs Kwon muttered.

"I'm pity with Sulli for ruined her live like that but she stoled what is mine. I can't stay still when I saw Minho was her's. So , I planned many things for them and fortunately it worked. But now , I think I will give Minho to Sulli again since Minho still in his critical stage. And maybe he will die soon. I don't want waste my time to sit beside him ,talk with man who will die soon. So , let's give Minho to Sulli again. " Yuri easily said. 

" You're right , Honey. Give useless Minho to Sulli. Let her struggle more. " Mrs Kwon excitedly spoke up.

Mr Kwon just shaking his head ,embrassed with his wife and daughter bad behaviour.

"Oppa ,let's go out from here. It's really hot here. Beside , Yuri and I will go for shopping after this. Let's go ,Oppa." Mrs Kwon said while dragging his husband and daughter out from Jisung's room.

"Bye Useless Minho . Muah. " Yuri said while giving Minho fake flying kiss.

Jisung opened his eyes when the Kwon's already went out. He wiped his tears. He cried silently along the conversation between the Kwon's. He didn't expect Yuri behaved worst like that. And Sulli , he did many bad to her. She innocent afterall. She never made a mistake but he accused her without a proof. He ruined their marriage ,he ruined their family , he ruined his grandchilds life , he ruined everything for them. He cruel , he jerk. He should the one who in Minho's place not him. He wanted to apologise to Sulli for ruining her life. Minho did nothing ,he just followed his order afterall. He wanted to reunite Minho and Sulli again. He promise it.

Just then ,his wife came in and went to him.

"Oppa , are you wake up already ? Do you need something ? Are you hurt somewhere ? " Boyoung concernly asked.

"Yeobo , I know everything about Sulli. She was innocent . She never did mistake like I thought. I ruined her life. I ruined Minho life. I ruined my grandchilds life. I ruined their family. Yeobo ,please bring me to them. I want to apologise to Sulli. I want to see my grandchilds. Please Yeobo , I beg you. " Jisung hardly cried. 

Boyoung quickly hugged Jisung tightly while rubbing his back , trying to comfort him. "I will ,Oppa. But ,before it you need to be heal first. After that , I promise I will you to them. "

"Promise ? " Jisung asked.

"Promise ,Oppa . " Boyoung smiled.

"How's Minho ? " Jisung worriedly aksed..

Boyoung tears immediately fell when talking about Minho's condition , " He still in critical stage. He chance is 30-70. That means , his chance to life is small. "

Jisung looked down , " It's my fault . If I didn't force him ,he will never be like that. My fault ,Yeobo. I should feel all his pain not him. " 

"There's no use to blame yourself ,Oppa. It already happened. What we can do is pray for him . " 

**********************

Minho opened his eyes only to found himself lying lifeless on the ground. The ground was full with larva. He looked around and saw fire covered his surrounding. He felt hot and when he looked at his body ,it totally blistered. He felt really hurt since he sat on ground. He shouted for help but no one around. Then suddenly, Yuri appeared behind the fire with wicked looked on her face. She came towards Minho. Minho held her hands ,asked for help. 

"Yuri ,help me . Get me out from here. It's hot. Please ,I beg you. " Minho begged.

Yuri smiled at Minho but after that she did something unexpected. She spitted on Minho's face. 

"You deserve it ,Useless. " She said and walked away. 

"Yuri ,help me ! " Minho yelled.

Effect of Yuri spitted ,Minho's face became more blistered. He moaned in pain. He can't endure the pain anymore.

He shouted for another help. After that ,something shiny apperared behind the fire ,vanished away the burning fire. A women walked out from the there and it made Minho frozed on his spot. He never thought she will came and help him. It Sulli. She in long dress . She's beautiful like angel. Minho blinked his eyes mutiple times ,can't believe Sulli was here. Sulli slowly came towards Minho with widely smile on her face. She stood inches away from Minho. Minho just stared at her ,didn't have courage to look away. 

Suddenly ,Sulli held Minho's face. " You always in my heart ,Minho. "

When Sulli touched his cheeks ,he felt cold and he realized his blistered body came back to normal like before. She indeed an angel. 

Minho about to touch her cheek when suddenly Sulli turned around and walked away from him. She stopped in her middle way ,turned back to looked for Minho while saying " I love You ,Oppa . "  before continued her walked. 

Minho shouted for Sulli but she never turned around . She kept walking until she disappeared behind the fog.

"Sulli !!! "

---------------------------------------------

Guys , how are you ? 

I'm sorry for the late updated. 

I'm very busy right now with my school. Also ,I will celebrate Syawal soon ,so I'm a bit busy.

And ,did you read article about Sulli posting with ring on her finger ? Tbh ,I'm felt really sad when I saw it. 

Since she in relationship with that old man ,she always experienced bad rumours. Seems that old man bring her bad luck.

I'm sorry ,I'm too emotional. I bear all the pain since last year and when I read the article ,I bursted out.

I don't want Minsul end. Pray for them ,guys. 

Last words ,enjoy the chapter guys. 

Kamsahamida . Saranghae. Chu ~