Chapter 15

Actually, I'm His Wife.

Minho frozed. He couldn't tell how he felt , part of him happy and excited because he will be a father soon but part of him doubted that child in Sulli's womb belongs to him. His mind kept telling him that child belongs to him but his ego lead everthing inside him. No! That child was belongs to Seungri not him. That Seungri's child . He don't want be a stupid Black Sheep whom accepted other man child as him. For sure ,Sulli and Seungri already had an affair before he found them in hotel that day or maybe before they got married. So , that child belongs to Seungri.

Minho cleared his throat before he spoke , " That child is not mine , guys."

The members widden their eyes , couldn't believe Minho will deny that child was him. 

" Yah , Choi Minho ! How could you said like that ?! That is your child ,Minho ! Your fruit love with Sulli ! " Key leaned forward towards Minho whom sitting opposite him.

"Wake up ,Minho. Don't let your ego control everything. You will regret later if you let your ego control you to accept the truth. " Jonghyun advised while lightly tapping Minho's shoulder.

"Hyung, I'm guarantee that child is your's . Believe me. " Taemin pleaded.

"Minho-goon , think carefully before you speak. It will ruin everything. Believe hyung, that child is your's. " Onew said while gaining the nodded from the members.

"You don't know everthing,guys. They had an affair before this and for sure that child not belongs to me but Seungri Hyung. Don't try to change my mind again. I believe that child not mine. " Minho seriously said. He still with his ego , he can't accept what s talked about Sulli and that child. For him , the photos gave enough proof whom the baby's father. Not him !

Jonghyun about to interput when Minho cut him , " Say what you want to say. But I'll not believe it. Let the time tell us the truth. I'll do DNA test to that child when it borns and we will see who's the father. If that child belongs to mine, I promise I will take care of Sulli and the baby and if not ,Sulli must prepares herself to be a widow soon. I will divorce her as soon as possible. Mark my words ,guys. " Minho said while stood up and left the members whose in stunned.

"You will eat your words ,Choi Minho !" Jonghyun yelled to Minho.

"Let him ,Jjong. He too stubborn . We can't melt his ego. Like he said ,let the time tell us the truth.I hope he still have a chance to correct his mistake when he find the truth soon." Onew said while continued eating his lunch.

"You will regret it ,Stupid Minho! " Key angrily mumbled.

 "Hyung ... What are you thinking ? Why you so numb until you can differentiate between the truth and wrong. " Taemin heavely sighed.

******************************

Jisung was leaning on his office chair ,resting for a while from his busy works. It lunch time but he didn't have appetite to eat. Minho and Sulli problem gave him strong headache. He can't believe the innocent Sulli will do thing lower like that. Betrayed her husband. It totally wrong. To be honest ,he didn't believe the photos but his experience urged him to believe those photos. Minho and Sulli problem same like his parents problem which made him jumped into decision like he did to Minho's marriage life.

FLASHBACK: 

A thirteen years old Jisung was hiding behind a cabinet when he saw his father, Jangwook was crying hardly while holding the photos in his hands. He didn't have any brave to approach his father because he knew his father need time to calm down. But,what made him curious was , what contained in those photos until made his father crying like that. He never saw his father crying hardly like that except when his grandparents passed away three years ago. He saw his father put the photos on coffea table before he made his way out from their mansion.Jisung carefully peeked his head out to see his father before slowly tip toed towards the coffea table which located in living room. He picked the photos and furrowed his eyebrows when he saw the photos. He saw a man and woman totally inside the photos, sleeping together. A first he didn't recognise that woman but when he carefully looked at it again , he frozed. His eyes widden. That woman was HIS MOM ! His mom sleeping with other man beside his father ?! How could she ! She a married woman but she acted like a totally ! His dropped the photos while shaking his head frequently ,can't believe that woman was her mom. He leaned his body on the cold wall while his tears slowly flowed down on his cheeks. He cried loudly as he can. No ! His mother will never behave lower like that. He believe that photos was being edited. His mother was not wrong. He believe his mom. Then, he heard a mansion door opened and revealed his father whom looked like dead people but still breath. His father made his way towards Jisung and quickly hugged him tightly. 

"Jisung-ah , you saw the photos ? Please ,believe your Omma. Your Omma will not do like that to Appa. She love me ,she loyal to me and she love you also. Please ,let Appa investigate this first nehh. But ,don't tell your Omma about the photos. Let time tell us the truth. The photos can't proof anything. " Jangwook said while sobbing hardly on his son shoulder. 

They broke the hugged when they heard Mrs Choi cheerfully voice echoed around the mansion.She just went back from work.They panickly looking at each other while wiping the remain tears.Mrs Choi made her way towards them and kneeled down infront of them.

She worriedly looked at them , " Oppa ,Jisung ? Are you okay ? And why both of you crying ? " 

Jangwook smiled towards his wife , Jiwon to cover the current situation , " Nothing ,Yeobo. Don't worry nehh. "

Jiwon raised her eyebrows , she didn't believe them. Jangwook nudged Jisung to cover for them.

Jisung quickly hugged his mom , "Omma , we cried because I'm being selected for football team. Appa was very happy until he cried and I can't see Appa cried so I'm cried also. "

Jiwon smiled widely and kissed Jisung's cheek." Congratulations ,My Baby Boy. Okay ,let's get up now. Time to eat your dinner."

"Appa ,piggyback me. "

After one month...

Jisung and Jangwook were watching variety show on tv when Jangwook phone ringing. Jangwook quickly answered the phone . Jisung looked at his father and saw a tensed in his eyes. 

After ended the call ,Jisung asked his father while holding his arm , " Appa , is anything okay ?"

Jangwook looked at his son sadly , " Follow ,Appa. " . 

They reached hotel Seoul after 10Minutes. Jisung curious why his father brings him here. His father went to reception counter and left him for a while sitting on the chair. Then ,his father lead him to elevator.They got inside the elevator .

Jisung curiously asked his father , " Appa,what we're doing here ? "

Jisung smiled and answered him , " You will know soon , Boy. "

The elevator reached 21th floor and Jangwook quickly went out while dragging Jisung . They kept walking before they stopped infront 231 room. His father shifted his body towards Jisung and slightly bended to his level. 

Jangwook held his son shoulder , " Jisung-ah , what will you see soon maybe give shock to you. But Appa , can't give you any courage since I'm weak to face it.Let's go inside and find the truth even it hurt us. " 

Jangwook held the knob and opened the door quietly. Jisung followed his father steps inside the room. When they went inside ,they frozed on their spot. They can't move. What they saw were out of their imagination. Jisung saw her mother was passionately making out with strange man. Her mother turned her head towards them when she heard gasped from them. She quickly hide her body under a blanket. She looked at them with widden eyes. Jangwook already cried hardly while tightly grapping Jisung's hand.

Jangwook spoke , " So ,what the photos showed were true ?! Is this how you behave behind your husband ?! "

Jiwon about to speak when Jangwook yelled at her. " You lure other man behind me ! I thought you loyal to me but I'm totally wrong ! I'm fool to assume my wife love me ! How could you ,Choi Jiwon ! You hurt me ! You hurt Jisung ! You're more cheap than ! "

"Oppa, I'm sorry . I can't lie my heart. I didn't love you anymore. I love him than you . Forgive me ,Oppa. Jisung ah-,please understand me. " Jiwon pleaded.

Jangwook rubbed his face , " Listen here ,Choi Jiwon. Starting from this moment , you're not my wife anymore . And Jisung will stay with me. I will not you take care of him and one more thing ,don't come near us again ! Were over ! "

After the accident , his father depressed himself. Everynight ,his father will come back home in drunken state. His father didn't go for work anymore. Their company was already announced bankrupt. Their life were in mess since his father divorced his mom. Jisung rarely went to school because he can't left his father alone. 

One day ,Jisung woke up from his sleep  ,he opened his eyes slowly and shifted his body on the other side to look for his father but his father not there. He quickly got up and widden his eyes when he saw his father hanged himself on ceiling. He got out from bed and climbed the chair to safe his father. But ... his late. His father already dead. Jisung was there to witness his father dead because his mother betrayal.

END FLASHBACK...

Jisung wiped the tears on his cheeks. The past really gave him big impacted. He will automatically jumped into decision when it about betrayal. He never wasted his time to investigate and let his mind believed what in the photos. For him ,the photos never lied. What inside it was true and no need to investigated anymore. To speak the truth , he love Sulli very much and already assumed her as his daughter but what photos prove to him were enough. His the one whom urged them to get married but his also the one will separate their destiny. He need to do these. Minho's life was more important to him than Sulli. Afterall ,Minho was his son but Sulli just his daughter-in-law. 

Jisung took the photo frame on his desk , " Minho -ah , forgive Appa. Appa need to do this for your future. I don't want your receive same fate like your grandfather. "

*****************************

Yuri and Seungri were having  their lunch together at resturant. In the middle of lunch ,Yuri received a message from her spy told her about Sulli and Minho current situation. She smiled widely and quickly planned something to make them more suffer.

"Oppa ,I received information that Sulli is pregnant now. And Minho's father urged him to find another replacement for Sulli. What you think ,Oppa ? "Yuri raised her eyebrows up and down ,questioning Seungri.

Seungri shrugged while kept sipping his drink.

Yuri rolled her eyes ,annoyed with Seungri dumbness. "Oppa, this are our oppurtunity to make them our's. This situation give our chance to make them more suffer than before. Now ,Sulli and Minho relationship is creak and when the time come it will totally break.We need to act fast ,Oppa."

"Then ,what should we do now ? I don't have any idea. " Seungri said.

"Since beggining ,it always my idea ,Oppa. You never give your idea. " Yuri mocking Seungri. "Oppa ,leaned forward ,I will tell you the idea. "

After finished told him the idea ,Yuri smiled widely to him , " You got it ? Make sure Minho believe that child is your's. "

Seungri winked at Yuri , " Believe me ,Princess. "

***************************

Minho just went back to his office after having his arguments with the members. He wanted to believe what they said but Sulli and Seungri slepping scene kept budging his mind. His instinct strongly said the baby belongs to him but... he didn't know what to do. Everthing were messed. Beside that ,his father favor about to find another replaced for Sulli . It made him wanted to escape from those problems. He sat on his chair and leaning his body comfartably on it. He wanted for a while those problems leaving him alone. His resting time was being disturbed when he heard someone knocked the door. He sighed deeply before answered it. He saw his secretary went inside with someone followed her from behind. His blood quickly boiled whe

he saw whom that person. It Seungri ! 

"Mr Choi , this man said he wanted to meet you . " Min politely said.

Minho nodded , "Okay ,you can leave now. Thank you . " Minho gave a slightly smiled towards Min.

Minho stood up and fiercely faced  Seungri ,  "After what had happened ,you still have no shame to show your face infront of me ?! Do you have no shame at all ?! "

Seungri wickly smiled , " Minho , I came here not to have an arguments with you but I want to make things clear for us. "

"What you want to talk about ? " Minho lazily asked.

"You know Sulli is pregnant ,right ? You must once think that child is your's right ? Unfortunately Minho ,that child is mine. " Seungri shameless confessed.

Minho gripped his hand into fist while never leaving his gaze from Seungri , " How do you know that child is your's ?! Do you have any proof ?! That child is mine ! Mine ! "

"Too confident I see. Let me show you something. " Seungri quickly pulled out a photo from his pocket , " This photo was taken when Sulli and I went to clinic last month for her pregnancy test. And after that , we went to hotel to celebrate it. " Seungri gave a photo to him. 

Actually , that photo was taken by Yuri's spy last month when Sulli confirm her pregnancy at the clinic. In that photo ,Seungri was helding Sulli shoulder whom about to fall. So , that photo showed Sulli and Seungri were went out from the clinic in lovey gestured.

Minho took that photo and his face went red due of anger. He banged the desk angrily ,sending Seungri a shocked. 

Minho lifted his face , " Leave me alone ! "

"Divorce her ,Minho. I will marry her and take care our child. You can't tie her like this. Let her go ,Minho. A photo told you the truth. " Seungri said.

Minho went to Seungri and grabbed his collar , " I will divorce her for sure but for now let me tie her first. I want both of you suffer ! I will not let both of you feel what is mean by happiness ! And when the time come ,I will divorce her. But for now , let me give both of you  little suffer. " Minho said and let go Seungri collar.

Seungri smirked , " Just to remind you ,Minho. Sulli and the baby is mine . You will never have them forever. I will make sure of it. That child is mine ,Choi Minho ! " 

*****************************************

After one month ...

Sulli went out from a bathroom after having her vomiting. In her third months ,she still had nausea but the doctor said it normal . It will end up soon. She vomited all foods she ate just now for lunch that was bought by the members. The members not at home since they  went for works while Krystal attended the collague. Sulli dropped her study and wanted to focus on her baby. And after gave birth ,she will continue her study. Sometimes ,her mother and Minho's mom will come visit her. They will come once in a week to visit her. They always calling her everyday ,asked about her and baby. They never neglected her like their husbands. She slowly leaned her back on the headboard while lovingly rubbing her small bump. She happy she was pregnant but she need her husband beside her . She wanted to feel how being love by your husband when you're pregnant.

She lowered her head down and smiled when saw her baby bump , " Baby-ah ,be strong nehh. Be strong for Omma. I don't have anyone else beside you and your aunts. I need someone to hold for give me courage to continue this life. And that person is you ,Baby. " She felt her tears flowing down her cheeks . " It already a month since your uncles told your Appa about your existance but he never coming to see us. He never come ,Baby. He never care about us. He never care about our feelings.Never once he come to see us ,Baby.  I thought when your uncles told him about you , he will come and see us but Omma totally wrong. He really threw me from his life. He never want me in his life anymore.  And what make me sad more is he never want you in his life. You're from his blood but why he have to do you like this. You deserve to feel you Appa warm hug , you deserve to hear his voice  , you deserve to feel his existance everytime I went for checkup . You deserve to feel all of it like others babies but why can't you feel it . Omma sorry ,Baby-ah. Because of me ,you can feel all of it. Omma sorry. Please forgive me." Sulli sobbing hardly while helding her bump.

Sulli wiped her remain tears and smiled widely after that . She need to be strong for her baby. " Baby-ah . Omma promise that I will give all my heart and my love just for you . I will try my best to give you all the best I could give. Just one thing I beg you , please stay strong ad healthy for me. I want to see you healthy when  I'll bring you in this world.Omma gave one month for your Appa to correct his mistakes but he never come to us.We can live without your Appa. Yes ,we can. Dont worry if he can love you because you still have your aunts ,uncles and grandmothers beside you whose will love you. Be strong for Omma ,Baby. " Sulli said and quickly grabbed her phone and opened her gallery. She marked all her photos with Minho and heavely sighed before delete all of it.

***************************************

After Six Months ...

Sulli was standing near the window ,watching a rain pouring on the ground. She rubbed her big bump lovingly while traced her fingers on the window. She was in her 9months and the doctor said she will give birth anytime soon.  She was in her deep thought ,thinking about his son fate whom lost his father when he inside her womb.  Within the six months ,the members kept telling Minho about Sulli but Minho always avoided it. He always had arguments with members when it came about Sulli. Minho's mother also like that. When she will talk about Sulli ,Minho quickly stood up and went away. He never listened to them when they talked about Sulli.

She rubbed her big bump while speaking , " Yoogeun-ah. Do you like your name ? ".

Then ,she felt her son kicked from inside. Sulli chuckled while slightly tapping her bump. " You like it ? Do you ? ". Then she gained another kicked from her baby. " Yoogeun-ah. I name you Yoogeun because your Appa like the name. He ever told me that when he have a son he will name it Yoogeun. I want you to feel his part of you with given you this name. "

Sulli stared outside the window. "Yoogeun-ah . Since you inside my womb ,you already lost your father. I hope you will storng for it ,Baby. We already through all these mess and I hope in the future you will be strong for Omma. Be a good son  who will take care of me. I never have someone to lean on. Only you,Yoogeun. You're my miracle. " .

Then ,she thought about something. Yes , she left her personal file at their previous apartment. She need it for Yoogeun birth certificate later. It's been a year since she left the apartment. She never stepped inside there once. She went out from her room with Luna and made her way to Krystal room to asking for her help since other members went for works. Krystal was having her semester break. She knocked before went inside. She saw Krystal was lying down while having conversations with Taemin on the phone.

Krystal quickly got up , " Oppa, I will call you later nehh. Okay,love you ,Oppa." She hang the phone. "Ssul ,are you need anything ?

Sulli felt guilty because disturbed Krystal and Teamin bonding time. "Ummm. Can you bring me to my previous apartment ?

Krystal furrowed her eyebrows , " For what ,Ssul ?

 

 

" I left my personal file at there. I need it for Yoogeun birth certificate later. " Sulli explained.

"Okay ,I will call Taemin Oppa first . He will not allow me to drive in this weather. You change your clothes first. "Krystal said and dailed Taemin 's number.

*************************************

After 10minutes they arrived at Sulli's apartment. Sulli told the couple to wait for her downstairs. Krystal whining to follow Sulli when Sulli said she went there for a while. She reached her apartment door and searching for the keys. She found it and quickly went inside to take her things. When she stepped inside , the things inside never changed. It same like a year ago when she left the apartment. She went inside their bedroom and stopped in her spot ,remember back all the memories she had with Minho inside the bedroom.These room were all their love were giving to each other. Sulli walked forward towards their bed. She sat on it and  touched it while tears kept flowing from her eyes. On this bed Minho hugged her everynight. On this bed Minho love words were heard. On this bed they spending their love for each other. And on this bed Minho showed her his love for her.  To be honest ,she still love Minho till now. It's hard for her to forget him within months. 

Sulli quickly wiped her tears and stood up . She went to a table beside the bed where her file inside it. She pulled it out and put it inside her bag. She scanned the apartment for the last time before made her way towards infront door. She was about to open he door when someone from outside opened it first. She backwards. And then ,she frozed on her spot when she saw a man with a woman whom clinging her hands on his. A man she willing to forget ,a man that threw her from his life and a man whom broke her heart. 

She gasped loudly before whispered , " Oppa . "

--------------------------------------------------