Chapter 16

Actually, I'm His Wife.

Minho blinked his eyes multiple times ,couldn't believe what he just saw. Stood infront of him was a woman whom broke his heart  and whom he love with all his heart. He stared at her whom also had shock expression written on her face. He wanted to hug her tightly because he longing for her but his ego prevented him for doing it.

Minho roamed his eyes over her and had to admit that she was more glow and beautiful. She wore a pink dress that suit her milky skin.

His mind went back when he felt Yuri whom kept clinging on him nudged him ,awaken him from his own world.

 Minho cleared his throat and wore his firm expression before spoke , " What are you doing here , Woman ? " .

Sulli felt hurt when Minho adressed her as woman not by her name. " This is my apartment also ,right ? So , I have right to be here. "

"You being more rude ,Woman. I think you got it from your beloved one ,right ? " Minho replied while stared firmly at Sulli.

Sulli stared back at him with same expression , " You're the one who taught me how to be rude . " 

Yuri cut their words when she felt a tense between them. " Honey ,you said you wanted to take your thing inside ,right ? Why don't you take it right now . " 

"I forget it since I saw this woman . I will take it but after I deal with this cheap woman , Baby . " Minho said while wrapping his hand on Yuri's waist, pretended to bring her more closer towards him.

Sulli felt someone was ripped her heart away. Seeing her husbnd with other woman made her already wound heart more worst. How could Minho acted like that with Yuri infront of his wife . Was he like to torture her like that ? 

Yuri saw painful in Sulli's eyes when she saw Minho and her acted lovey-dovey infront of her. She knew Sulli still love Minho with all her heart despite what Minho had done to her.To make her more hurted , Yuri decided to tell Sulli about their relationship.

Yuri wore her wicked smile before spoke , " Oh , Hi Sulli . How are you ? Nice to meet you again. It coincidence to meet you here. "

Sulli wore her straight face , "  I'm fine . And nice to meet you too . "

"Minho and I went here for taking his personal documents because both of us will marry this end of month. Less than two weeks from today . Right , Honey ? " Yuri proudly told Sulli while intentionally pressed her body against Minho. 

Actually , Minho and Yuri had been dating four months ago. Minho didn't know whom to choose to replace Sulli and he forcefully decided to ask for Yuri cooperation as Sulli's replacement. He chosed Yuri because he knew Sulli can't pretend when she saw Yuri with him. He knew Sulli was always jealous with Yuri. And because of that , he wanted Sulli felt how hurt him when he saw Sulli and Seungri on bed together that time.s got mad at him when they found Minho with Yuri. But as always , he didn't mind what they said because he did it to make Sulli hurt. He didn't want serious relationship with Yuri but his father urged him to marry Yuri as soon as possible if not he will lost to be heir for their family company. So , he need to marry Yuri this end of month whether he willing or not. He didn't have any choice. His father was  very strong to be against by him. Even Minho and Yuri dating for four months but he can't lie his feeling. His heart always for Sulli and he didn't have any feeling towards Yuri . He felt guilty for Yuri but he can't lie himself. He admitted ,everytime he hurt Sulli , he also felt throbbed in his heart. Sulli's face always popped when he was in romantic way with Yuri which made him quickly distanced himself from Yuri. And what he knew , he still love Sulli with all his heart despite what she had done to him.

Sulli frozed her movements from taking her phone from her handbag when she heard about Yuri confession. She felt her tears threaten to fall anytime soon. She quickly turned around and calmed herself before faced them back again.

She forced a smile and slightly looked at Minho whom had blank expression on his face , " Congratulation for your upcoming wedding. I wish all the best for you."

Yuri happily giggled , " Thank you , Ssul. And you too. Goodluck for your upcoming child. Hope your child will be healthy ,same as you. "

Minho quickly snapped his eyes towards Sulli swollen belly when Yuri mentioned about Sulli's child. He forget about Sulli being pregnant. When his eyes landed on her big belly ,he felt his heart soften a bit. He wanted to hold her belly but he had no right to hold it since he's not a father of that baby. 

He vanished his hurt feeling , " Thank you for the congrats. And I need to tell you something. As soon I become Yuri's husband ,you're automatically divorce by me.Get it ? " Minho stopped for a while before continued. " And Congratulation for your upcoming child . I bet Hyung must be happy to be a father soon. "

Sulli quickly looked at Minho with firm expression , " HE 'S NOT A FATHER OF MY CHILD ! I REPEAT AGAIN , HE'S NOT A FATHER OF MY CHILD. "

Minho let out a small chuckled , " Seriously ? Don't tell me it belong to another man beside Hyung. Gosh ! I can't imagine you have many ' Spare ' beside Hyung and me. Fortunately , I didn't fool myself still with you . " Minho said and looked seriously towards Sulli before he spoke again. " So ,mind to tell me who is a father of your child ? Oh , should I say FATHERS since you don't know who is REAL father because you lured many men . " Minho satisfiedly said.

Sulli hurt with Minho words but she need to be strong , if not Minho will hurt her more . 

Sulli looked down on her swollen belly and spoke with it. " Yoogeun-ah . You know who your father ,right ? I hope you will be a proof to all peoples whose always doubted who's your father. And I hope , your father will not crawl back toward us when he know the truth soon because that time he is nothing for Omma. " Sulli lifted her face and bravely looked at Minho before she shifted her eyes o

n Yuri. " Unnie , you know who's my husband ,right ? Of course , my son belongs to him even he don't claimed it as him. It's okay with me and I hope he will not do what he did to me towards you. Because what ? He is useless man ! "

Sulli wanted to take a step forward but someone grabbed her hand roughly from behind. She knew whom these firm hand belong to. She forcely let her hand from his tight gripped and bravely faced him. 

"What you want ? " Sulli asked Minho whom had fire in his eyes. 

"Did you just said me useless man ?! How dare you ! " Minho firmly replied

" Oh ,you're my husband ? " Sulli pretended shocked . " I thought you lost your memories and forget  you're my husbsnd since you badly accused me as worst woman. And to answere your question , Yes . I just said you're useless man. Is it wrong ? " Sulli asked Minho.

"Totally wrong ,Woman ! I am a very responsible man and you can't say I'm useless since you're more useless than me ! " Minho harshly said.

Sulli blood boiled with Minho's words , " Totally wrong ?! Mind me to reveal everthing about your so called 'responsible ' ?! Where are you when I went for every check up ?! Where you go when  I craving for food ?! Where are you again when Yoogeun first time kicked my belly ?! Where you go when a doctor told me we will get a baby boy ?! Where you went when I wanted you hugged me before sleep ?! And where are you for these past months I carried our child ?! Are you came to us when the members told you about Yoogeun ?! Did you came ?! No !!! You never came even for one second to see us ! Is that you should called RESPONSIBLE ?! " Sulli let out her frustareted that she kept for months about Minho's behaviour. 

Minho blinked his eyes when he saw how frustareted Sulli was. But as always ,his ego totally controlled him

"That is not my child ! " Minho firmly said while pointing his index finger towards Sulli's stomach.

"This is your child,MINHO! This is your child ! " Sulli yelled

"Stop using me as your victim , Ssul ! That child not coming from my blood ! " Minho yelled back to Sulli.

Sulli took a deep breath and she realized her tears just fall on her cheeks. She wiped it away and looked at Minho. " Seem my words were useless for you. What I will say you never believe it . I'm tired to argue with you a same thing. For you , Yoogeun is a mistake from both of us because you didn't admit him as your's . And maybe you once thought that all I had done for you is fake. " Sulli hurtly said. " Thank you for everything ,Minho. I hope you will remember Yoogeun as your's. "

Minho fastly grabbed Sulli arm and made her stumbled before she fell on hard floor. Minho just watched her since his ego kept pushing him to not believe what she said.

"I said that is not my child ! That is not mine ! " Minho crazily shouted while pointing his finger on Sulli whom on the floor.

Suddenly,Sulli felt her stomach hurt painfully. She hold her stomach tightly and let out a painful groaned. 

"Minho,my stomach hurt. Help me ,Minho. Please. " Sulli begged while tightly holding Minho's leg.

"For what ?! For what I'm helping person like you ?! It waste my time ! Baby, let's go ." Minho said while grabbing Yuri'wrist ,wanted to go. 

Then,Sulli felt something broke and she widden her eyes when she saw her dress was full with blood.

"Minho ! My water broke ! Bring me to hospital ! I want to give birth already ! " Sulli yelled in pain. Still holding Minho's leg. 

Minho also shocked when he saw Sulli's dress full woth blood but he covered it quickly. Didn't want Sulli knew how panicked his was  when he saw Sulli like that. He wanted to help her but when he thought about Sulli had done he stepped back. " For what I bring you there ?! That is not my child ! You should call Hyung istead . " Minho said and roughly free his legs from Sulli tightly gripped.He looked at Sulli for last time before left her alone there. 

Sulli let out a loud yelled ,can't prevent the pain.The pain on her stomach and the pain that Minho just left her alone .

Sulli wanted to collap when she felt someone was holding her and when she opened her eyes ,she hope that was Minho but  that were Krystal and Taemin. 

"SSUL !!! " She heard them yelled before she felt her world became dark.

**************************************

Taemin and Krystal quickly brought Sulli to hospital. Along the journey to hospital ,Krystal never stopped crying when she landed her eyes over pale Sulli whom fainted .She sympathy with her. Krystal also never stopped cursed Minho for did like that towards Sulli. Actually ,they bumped into Minho and Yuri when they wanted to went up ,looked for Sulli. They knew Minho must meet up with Sulli and when they asked about Sulli , they received a blank expression from Minho.

When they reached hospital , Krystal quickly went out and yelled for help. The nurses came out and bring a strecther before put Sulli on it. Krystal and Taemin were prevented from going inside the operation room. The nurses told them to wait for Sulli outside. Then ,they quickly called their members ,informed them about Sulli current situation.

After 15minutes , a doctor came out from the operation room ,covering her face with mask. 

Krystal quickly stood up and went to doctor. " Doctor ,how Sulli ? "

"We need to do C-cramp towards her since she lost so much blood. Beside ,we need to act fast because she carrying twin. " The doctor calmly said. 

"What ?? Twin ?? " Taemin and Krystal said together. Shocked.

"Are you sure she is carrying twin ? Her doctor never said she carrying twin. " Krystal asked.

"Yes . I'm absolutely sure. Maybe it mistake from the doctor. And right now ,I need a signature and permission from Mrs.Choi's husband for the operation. Are you her husband ? " The doctor uttered while pointing towards Taemin.

"No . I'm not. Her husband.. " Taemin words was cut by Krystal.

"Just doing the operation. Her husband already dead. " Krystal casually replied. Taemin nudged Krystal for saying that but Krystal gestured him to be quiet.

"Oh . And are you related with Mrs.Choi ? "

"We are her friends . " Taemin said.  

"Since we need to be fast ,please follow me to sign for  a papers. " The doctor told them and gestured them to follow her.

**********************************************

All the members had arrived an hour ago. They went to hospital quickly after received the called from Krystal and Taemin about Sulli. They waited anxiously outside the operation room . The operation already being undergo for five hours but the doctor never came out and told them about Sulli and her twin. 

The members got shocked when Taemin and Krystal told them that Sulli carrying twin. But after that, they silently prayed for Sulli and her twin safety.

Just then , the doctor suddenly came out from the room while taking off her mask. She smiled at them ,gave signed for them that the operation went well .

"Thank to God . The operation went well. Both of mother and twin safe.The older is a boy and the younger is a little cute girl. I must admit that both of the twin are beautiful babies that I ever saw. " The members jumped happily upon heards what the doctor said.

"I'm sorry for cutting your happiness but the girl in critical state.Her late development was the main reason for her state right now. She only have 50-50 chance to life. I hope you pray for her . You can visit her at ICU baby room since we need to put her in the incubator. And ,dont worry about the boy. He in good condition.  You can visit him later. I have to go and you can ask me when you need. " The doctor said and left them after that.

"I pray the girl will stay strong like her mother. She must pass her critical state. " Luna emotionally said. Onew wrapped her shoulder to calm her down.

"Wish nothing bad happen to them. " Taemin uttered.

"God ,please save her. She struggled enough when she still inside her mother's womb. No father to lean on. Please ,this time let her grow up strong like her mother." Victoria sadly prayed.

"Let's hoping for the best to them. Hope everthing is fine. " Key mumbled .

"Guys ,let see Yoogeun first and after that the little girl. I wonder how cute they are. "Onew said ,tried to light the sorrow feelings of the members.

******************************* 

Minho was having his lunch with Yuri at restaurant. He lost his appetite since he still remebered how hurt Sulli was just now. He still can heard how painful she asking help from him. He wondered how Sulli and the baby right now. He worried about them even he said he hate Sulli. His mind went back from his world when he heard his phone ringing loudly .He pulled the phone from his pocket and looked at the ID. It's Jonghyun.

 Using his stone voice ,he answered the called . "Yeoboseyo ,Hyung . "

"Minho ,where are you ? " Jonghyun quickly asked.

"At restaurant . Having lunch. " Minho lazily answered. Yuri hold his hand ,asking whom the caller but ignored by Minho

"With Yuri ? "

"Yes . Why ? " Minho asked.

"You asked me why ?! You happily having your lunch with your supermodel girlfriend while your wife here sacrified her life to give birth for your childs ! "Jonghyun bursted out.

"Childs ?? Sulli already gave birth ??" Minho shockly asked.

"Yes. You're having twin. Come here ,Minho. Visit them . They need you. Please ,I beg you to come here." Jonghyun softly said ,tried to persuaded Minho to come.

"You should asked Seungri Hyung instead of me. The babies are belongs to him . Not mine. " Minho stubbornly said.

" ! Cut all the nonsences in your mind about your childs ! They are your's ,Minho ! Not Seungri Hyung and not other man ! They are your's ,Minho ! Please wake up from yor nonsences worlds,Minho ! They need you right now !" Jonghyun yelled at Minho.

"I will not go there ,Hyung . I'm sorry , I can't. " Minho replied and hang up the call afte that.

He pushed his plate forward before stood up and left the restaurant. Didn't mind Yuri whom yelling his name from behind. He need a space from these messy problems.

*************************************** 

Sulli woke up from her slumber and blinked her eyes multiple times ,tried to adjust the surrounding. She looked up and saw white printed around her. And then ,she realized she just gave birth to her son. She didn't know she was having twin. She looked at her right side and saw Taestal Couple were sleeping in each other embrace on the couch near her bed. She slowly sat up and leaned her body against the headboard bed,didn't want to wake up the couple since she saw they still wore yesterday outfit. They must waited for her since yesterday.  The other members already went home because they need to go for works since yesterday they absented from works because take care Sulli.

Sulli looked outside and suddenly remembered what Minho had done to her when she went to his apartment yesterday.She very hurt for it  but despite of what he had done ,she still hope Minho will beside her when she woke up just now. She wished Minho will holding her hand while smiling widely towards her. She wanted Minho worriedly asked about her. She wanted to hear thankful word from Minho for bringing her son in these world. But why she can't feel all of it ? Was she didn't deserve to feel like that ? Was she didn't have right to be love by someone ? Was she borned to have life like these ? Was she borned to make peoples hate her ? Was it her wrong after all ? Sulli didn't know . She just hope her life will be better in future. 

She shifted her head to right direction when she heard Krystal calling her name.

"Ssul ? Do you need something ? " Krystal asked.

"Do you want use a bathroom ? " Taemin asked.

"No. I don't need anything. " Sulli smiled weakly. " How's Yoogeun ? "

"you mean Yoogeun and his little sister ? " Krystal tried to make Sulli confiused since she didn't know that she having a twin.

"Yoogeun and his little sister ? "Sulli asked.

Krystal just nodded while smiling sheeply towards Sulli.

"Don't tell me ... " Sulli closed with her hand. Shocked.

"Yes ,Ssul. You're having twin. One boy and one girl. " Krystal exclaimed excitedly

Sulli smiled widely and quickly hugged Krystal , "Krys ,I'am having a twin. A twin. Gosh ! I can't believe this. Krystal ,bring me to them . I want to see them. I want to hold them. " 

Krystal frozed . How she wanted to tell Sulli about her daughter critical state ? She didn't want to hurt Sulli anymore. 

"Jung Soojung ! Bring me there ,please. " Sulli begged Krystal.

"I will but let me asked the permission from the doctor first. Wait here ,Ssul. " Krystal said before dashed out from the room.

******************************

Taemin was pushing Sulli on wheelchair. They were heading towards the babies room. They stopped infront of the room. Sulli peeked inside the room to search her babies.

"Ssul ,look. That's Yoogeun. The third from the right. " Taemin pointed through  a glass wall .

Sulli smiled became widely when her eyes landed over her son whom slepping soundly. " He so adorable. I'm proud being her mother. Yoogeun-ah ,please be healthy and grow up being a good son who can protect her mother and sister. " Sulli stopped when she remembered something.  " Guys ,where is my daughter ? "

Krystal bit her lips nervously. " Urmm Ssul. Your daughter not here. She in another room."

"Huh ? Not here ? Where she is ? " Sulli furrowed her eyebrows. Confiused.

"Ssul ,your daughter in ICU room. " Taemin slowly spoke.

"ICU ? Why ? Is she okay ? " Sulli panickly asked the couple.

Krystal held Sulli's hand tightly. " Ssul ,your daughter in critical state right now. Her late development caused her to be in critical state. The doctor need to put her in incubator. Dont worry ,Ssul. The doctor always monitor her there. She will fine soon. Believe it ,Ssul. " Krystal gave couraged to Sulli whom about to cry.

Sulli leaned her head on Krystal's shoulder and cried hardly on her. She can't endure the pain more. Why among the peoples ,she always had bad fate ? 

" Soojungie , why my daughter ? She's not doing anything wrong. Why God always gave me happiness and after that he pulled it away from me ? She still small. She do know anything . Why God punish her like that ? " Sulli whined inside Krystal's embrace.

Krystal rubbed Sulli's back ,tried to calm her. " Ssul , believe me. Our God will not give you something that you can't endure. He always prepare something beautiful for us but the time for it don't come yet. You must wait for it ,Ssul. Assume this problem as test from God because he love you ,that's why he give you many problems. And believe me ,your daughter will wake up soon and greet you with her wide smile." 

Sulli pulled herself away and lifted her head to face Krystal. "Krys ,  please bring me there. I want to see her." Sulli pleaded.

"Okay,let's go. " Taemin said while pushing the wheelchair.

Taemin stopped pushing the wheelchair when they reached the ICU room. He brought the wheelchair more closer towards the glass wall,gave Sulli chance to see her daughter from closer. 

Sulli held the glass wall when she saw her daughter lying restless inside the incubator. Her body were full with wires. From her head until her small feets were full by wires. She can't see her daughter like that. She can felt how suffered her daughter was. If can, she wanted to replace her daughter place . 

" Please , open your eyes. Open your eyes for Omma ,Yooseun . "

---------------------------------------

Fuh ! Long chapter again. Haha. 

I'm sorry for late update,guys. 

How are you ? Hope all of you have a nice day. 

And for my Muslim readers ,Salam Ramadhan. I'm also Muslim. 

Sorry if this chapter hurt you. I promise , more two or three chapter you have to endure about Sulli's pain.

After that ,it's Minho turn.

Enjoy the chapter ,guys. 

Kamsahamida.  Saranghaeyo. Chu ~