Chapter 13

Actually, I'm His Wife.

 

After 1month...

Minho slowly opened his eyes when he felt a sunlight peeking through his face.A soft arms were wrapping securely around him.He saw his wife still soundly slept with her head buried deeper on his chest. He felt weird because usually his wife already awake before him but now she still slept. Minho shifted his body to embrace his wife and bring her more closer to him. Minho gave a long kissed on Sulli's forehead and she didn't budge at all. Usually Sulli will wake up even with small movement but she didn't bother at all. Minho let Sulli slept for a while while kept hugging her. After 5 minutes , he decided to wake up his wife.

"Yeobo, it's time to wake up." Minho softly said while giving Sulli peck on lips.

Sulli slowly opened her eyes and blinked it multiple time, feeling dizzy. Minho stared at his wife and saw how pale she was. Minho quickly put his hand on Sulli's forehead to feel her temperature .

"Yeobo, are you okay ? Are you sick? " Minho worriedly asked his wife.

Sulli smiled weakly while rubbing her forehead to ease the dizziness , "I'm okay ,Oppa. Don't worry nehh. "

"Let me bring you to doctor. Your face is very pale."  Minho persuaded her.

"No need , Oppa. I'm okay. Beside you have important meeting today. I don't want to burden you." Sulli difficultly replied when she felt something poked .

Minho about to replied when suddenly he saw his wife running fastly to a bathroom. He followed his wife after that and saw Sulli bending her head in sink , vomiting all food she ate last night. Minho quickly went to his wife and rubbing her back to give her comfort. Sulli hardly vomited until her eyes became teary.  Sulli washed and brush her teeth after 10minutes vomited non-stop. Minho kept rubbing her back, worried about his wife condition. He gently guided his wife out from the bathroom and laid her on bed. Minho sat beside Sulli while his hands massaging Sulli's forehead.

"Listen to me,Yeobo. Let's go to doctor. You're sick. I will take a leave today." Minho said worriedly.

"I'm okay, Oppa. Maybe I just get a stomachache. No need to worry." Sulli stubbornly replied.

"Of course I'm worried. You been like this for a week. How can't I don't worry about you. You're my wife,Yeobo. You're everthing for me. If anything bad happen to you, I can't forgive myself forever." Minho emotionally said while tightly squeezed her hand.

Sulli smiled with Minho sudden confession , " Let me hug you , Oppa. " Sulli sat up and hugged Minho securely. Minho just buried his face on Sulli's shoulder." Oppa,please listen to me. I'm okay , I just need rest.If you don't go for work today, you will give your secrectary a lot of work. Beside ,  you have many meeting to attend today." 

Minho sighed deeply, he didn't like to burden people but his wife condition really made him worried. But, he didn' t want people gave him bad judgement since he just worked at his father company last two weeks, " Okay , I will go for work but if tomorrow you still like this, I have no choice to bring you to doctor. You like it or not , I will take you to doctor." 

Sulli nodded while giving Minho peck on his cheek before he went for shower.

After 15minutes ,Minho went out from bathroom only to see his wife already slept soundly on bed. Recently, he noticed Sulli slept more than usually. Even when they watched tv together,she will slept within 10 minutes. Minho just let it be since she in her semester break. Minho called a restaurant to bring food for his wife. He went to his closet to wear his clothes. After finished, he went back to his wife and sat beside her ,waking her up.

"Yeobo, I want to go for work now. If you need something , just call me. Understand? " Minho gently said. Sulli nodded her head with her half opened eyes. "Oppa go first nehh. Your food at a kitchen.Take care,Yeobo. I love you. "  Minho kissed Sulli and stand up .

"Be careful,Oppa. Love you too." Sulli said while looking at Minho. After that,she slowly closed her eyes and drifted to slumber

                                                                  *****************

Sulli woke up from her long slumber when she heard her phone ringing.She took her phone and saw the ID was Minho. She slowly sat up on the bed. She looked at a wall clock and saw it already past 12noon and it's Minho lunchbreak.

Sulli answered the phone,"Yeoboseyo,Oppa ?"

"Ssul,are you awake already? Are you okay ? Do you need anything ?" Minho questioned Sulli.

Sulli chuckled,"Wowo ,Oppa. Relax. I'm okay and I don't need anything.

Minho sighed in relief, "Don't forget eat your lunch,Yeobo. I will go home early today. "

"I will ,Oppa."

"Ssul,I need to go now.Later I will call you again. Take care ,Yeobo. Love you." Minho sweetly said.

"Love you too,Oppa." Sulli replied and hang up the called.

Suddenly , she felt her stomach squeezed and something poked . She sat up quickly from the bed while tightly closing and running to the bathroom. She buried her face inside the sink and threw all thing she can threw. Then, she washed and pushed her back on the cold wall tiredly while thinking about her weird condition. She breathing hardly due the vomited. She felt weird because lately she kept vomiting when she wake up from sleep and she noticed she slept more than usuall. She also refused for her favourite food and always craving in the midnight. Suddenly,she widened her eyes when she remembered something . HER PERIOD ! Yes, she already late for a month since her period always came right on time . She rushed to her bedroom back, looking for calender on table. GOSH ! She automatically placed her hand on her tummy while closed . Could she preg... She placed the calender back and grabbed her phone to call Krystal.

"Soojungie,can you help me?" Sulli anxiously asked.

 "Sure. Help you about what ? " Krystal curiously asked.

"Bring me to clinic,please."

"Are you sick ,Ssul?" Krystal worriedly asked.

"I think I'm preganant." Sulli slowly replied.  

"WHAT ?!!! "

                                     ********************************                                                                           

Seungri was waiting for Yuri arrival at airport. After 20minutes,he saw Yuri was walking with her luggage. Seungri quickly went to her and hugged her tightly.

"Omo,My Princess. I miss you so much."

"Oppa,I miss you too." Yuri replied . Then ,she remembered something,"Oppa,I'm already late for two weeks. My stupid boss said I need to finished my photoshot first and then I can take leave how long I want. ! I gave them more extra two weeks again."

"It's okay. No need to rush. Minho will become your's no matter what happen. And it same with me." Seungri comforted Yuri. 

Then,she hear her phone vibrated,incoming message. She opened the mesaage while smiling wickly.

"Oppa, I think we should make our move now.I cant postpone it anymore. Two weeks I gave for them were enough. Now, I know where them are. Sulli went to clinic and Minho at his office.You know what to do,right?"Yuri asked Seungri.

Seungri dumfounded,he didn't know what Yuri's plan." I don't know what to do ,Yuri"

Yuri rolled her eyes annoyingly,"Chincha ,Oppa? Haish. Let me explain to you." Yuri explained to Seungri .

"Ouwhh. Okay,I get what you mean. You want me go to clinic and pretend like I come with Sulli?" Seungri asked.

Yuri nodded excitedly, " Yes,Oppa. And I will fee someone to take photo both of you. I will go to Minho's office and when that person sent me the photo on phone ,I will show it to Minho. How is it ?" 

"Brilliant idea. You're amazing. " Seungri clapped his hands.

                            

                                                                      *********************

Sulli was sitting beside Krystal while waiting for her turn. She shaking her legs nervously. Krystal holding her hand to gave her comfort. Then,a nurse called her name . She quickly stand up and entered a doctor room with Krystal following from behind. Sulli sat on the chair and faced a young women(doctor). 

"Okay,what is your problem ?" 

"Recently, I always having headache. Beside, I kept vomiting." Sulli answered.

"I see. Do you married ?" The doctor asked

" Yes. "

"Is your late for period?" 

"Yes.I'm already late for one month. " Sulli replied.

"I think you might get pregnant but let's do a test first." She called her nurse to hand Sulli pregnancy test.

Krystal tapped Sulli's shoulder while mumbling 'fighting' word to her.

After 10minutes...

"Congratulations,Mrs Choi. You're pregnant for 4 weeks." The doctor smiled widely.

Sulli frozed, I'm pregnant , Minho's child. She rubbed her tummy lovingly and looked at Krystal with teary eyes.

"Ssul,congrats. I'm happy for you. Minho Oppa must happy when he hear it. Call Minho Oppa ,Ssul. Tell him now." Krystal excitedly claimed.

"I will tell him later. Let it be surprise for him." Sulli happily replied.

Then,the doctor intereputed them."okay. I will give you vitamin and don't do a heavy job. Your pregnancy still on early stage and chance for misscarriage is higher. Don't tired yourself,Mrs Choi."

"Okay ,doctor. Thank you very much. " 

After taking her medicines,they walked out from the clinic and Krystal told Sulli to wait her infront of clinic while she taking her car. She forbided Sulli followed her to parking park. Suddenly, she felt her head hurt very much. She held her head tightly but the pain didn't ease. She felt her body about to fall on floor but then she felt someone holding her from fell. She looked at the person 'Seungri Oppa' before she felt her world became dark.

                                                        ***************************

Seungri took Sulli to his car and laid her on the passanger seat. He knew Sulli went to clinic with Krystal and because of that he took Sulli away from Krystal. If not their plan will ruin. Then , someone entered his car from behind. Seungri knew that man , he was feed by Yuri . Now, their plan is messy. He called Yuri,asking for next plan.

"Okay . You bring her to hotel ,Oppa. "

"For what ?" Seungri curiously asked.

Then , Yuri explained to him about what he should do

"I 'm on the way to Minho's office. I will take him to hotel and let's wait for his reaction when he see his wife with other man in hotel. Today,Minho's bomb will expload. Seem our new plan is better than before. More dramatic." Yuri hang up the phone and pushed the elevator button for went up to Minho's office

After register for room ,Seungri bring Sulli to the room.

"Sir ,  Ms Yuri told me I need to take a photo both of you before going to the room. So, she want both of you pretend hug each other. " The man said.

Seungri nodded and bring Sulli down. He held her waist while wrapping Sulli's arm around his waist. The man quickly captured their photo hugging each other from behind using his phone. "Okay,finish.I will sent this to  Ms Yuri." The man send the photo to Yuri

"Follow me inside the room." Seungri said while carrying Sulli to the room. He laid her on the bed and call the hotel worker to take off Sulli's cloth like Yuri said to him.He went out from the room to let the worker did her work. After that,the worker called him . He went inside and saw Sulli's bare shoulder under the blanket. He knew the worker must take off the clothes already.  He gave her tips and she excused herself. He quickly take off his clothes ,leaving him only in boxer. He laid beside Sulli while wrapping his arms around her and instructed the man to take photo of them sleeping together.

                                                           ********************

Yuri opened Minho's door  and went inside with Minho's secretary followed from behind.

"Mr Choi , I'm sorry. She forcefully me to let her in. " The secretary lowered her head.

"It's okay. You can go, Min." Minho softly replied and stand up. He looked annoyingly at Yuri whom standing infront of his desk. 

"What you want?" Minho firmly asked. 

"Ouch ,Choi Minho. Is that how you greet you long time friend ? How rude are you. " Yuri replied.

"I have many things to do. So,get out now!" Minho sat on his chair and pulled his phone out,calling his wife ,ignoring Yuri existance. After tried many times,he placed his phone on desk,Sulli didn't pick up the phone.

Yuri saw it and she smiled wickly, ' Time to start a show '

"Hurm, your wife didn't pick up your call ? I see. She must having her fun time with someone."

"What are you talking about ?" Minho curiously asked.

"I know where she is right now. " Yuri sad while showing Minho the photo of Sulli and Seungri went to hotel. 

Minho eyes widened. He felt his blood boiled.  He took a deep breath to calm himself." No , Sulli will never do like that. "

"But you see it clearly ,right ? She went to hotel with a man and you still don't believe it. Does the photo not good enough to prove how your wife is behind you ?! Wake up,Minho !! She betrays you ,Minho !! " Yuri yelled angrily at Minho

"The photo can be edited by someone. She love me !! She love me !!" Minho yelled back at Yuri.

"Fine !! Let me bring you there and you will know how much she love you ,Minho. " Yuri grabbed Minho's hand and dragged him out from his office.

                                                                               ****************************

Minho followed Yuri from behind. He kept sweating ,thinking about what will happen next. Was Sulli betrayed her before this ?Was Sulli had affair behind him? 

He thought were interputed when Yuri stopped infront of room. He looked at Yuri nervously. Yuri saw it and she tapped Minho shoulder,pretended to give him comfort.

"Are you ready ,Minho? Maybe what you will see make you regret it. " Yuri asked while holding the knob.

Minho heavyly sighed. "Open the door. " 

Then,he phone ringing,it's Krystal. He answered the called.

"Oppa,Ssul...."

"I know where she is. I have something to find out. I call you later." He hang up the called.

Yuri opened the door and Minho slowly followed from behind. When he went inside the room , he saw his wife was sleeping soundly inside Seungri arms. And the worst , he saw her bare shoulder under the blanket. He rushed to the bed and dragged Seungri out from the bed before gave him multiple punced on his face.

"YOU BASTARD !! HOW DARE YOU SLEEP WITH MY WIFE !! HOW COULD YOU MAKE HER DO THING LIKE THIS !!  HOW COULD YOU BASTRAD !! SHE MY WIFE AFTERALL. YOU DON'T HAVE A SHAME AT ALL!! YOU DISGUST !! "

Sulli woke up when she heard the noise. She slowly opened her eyes and sat on the bed while rubbing her forehead. And then, she realized she was not in her room .  Sulli heard someone shouting with nocharant words.She turned her head and saw Minho was hardly punching Seungri whom still in his boxer  while Yuri tried to break them.Sulli shocked. She quickly looked at herself and noticed her bare shoulder.  She upeeked under the blanket and saw her body. She gasped loudly.

Minho heard Sulli gasped and stopped punching Seungri. He stared at Sulli with full hatred in his eyes , "So , is this how are you behave behind me ?! LURE OTHER MAN BEHIND YOUR HUSBAND ?! HAVING FUN WITH THEM WHILE I'M WORKING ?!TELL ME ,CHOI SULLI !! IS  I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH COMPARE TO HIM ?! ARE YOU NOT SATISFIED WITH ME UNTIL YOU CAN GAVE YOUR BODY TO HIM ?! ARE YOU DON'T ASSUME ME AS YOUR HUSBAND ?! ARE YOU ASSUME ME AS YOUR TOY ?!  I GIVE YOU MY LOVE ,MY TRUST , MY HEART, MY EVERTHING  BUT WHAT YOU REPLIED TO ME WAS JUST BETRAYED!! " Minho exploaded.

Sulli held the blanket tightly while stand up and went to Minho.She held Minho's arm . "Oppa,I swear. I don't know how can I been here. I don't remember anything. Please,believe me . I will never dare to betray you. I love you so much ,Oppa." Sulli pleaded.

Minho shoved Sulli's hand away. He disgusted with her. "Dont touch me,you're the most disgusting thing in this world. "

Sulli cried,hurt with Minho's words. "Oppa ,how could you said like that to me. I didn't do like that. I dont betray you ,Oppa.Someone trappped me. Please believe me."

"Stop your acting ,Choi Sulli. It useless. Dont blame someone to cover your mistake ! I really regret to love someone worst like you ! You're not diffrent like !!" 

"OPPA!!!" Sulli shouted and stared at Minho weakly. She cried hardly while clunching the blanket. Minho words hurt her deeper . She not strong enough to face this. How can Minho easily believed it. She didn't know about this. 

Minho gave Sulli a last gaze before turned around to leave. Minho about to take a step forward when Sulli hugged him from behind."Oppa. Dont leave me . I cant live without you. Oppa,please dont leave me alone. I love you ,Oppa."

Minho took deep breath . Sulli hugged urged him to hug her back. Half of him didn't believe what Sulli was did but what he saw early vanished away his thought about his wife being trapped.Afterall, he love Sulli very much but what he got from her was betrayed. 

Minho closed his eyes tightly,feeling Sulli's warm embraced against his body for the last time .Then,he spoke things that he not willing to say at all but his ego was lead him to say it.

"Choi Sulli,starting from today ,don't ever show your face infront of me. Don't ever enter my life anymore. Go away from my life forever , Choi Sulli. I'm regret this marriage very much. It my biggest mistake to have wife like you. I'm fool enough to be blind by your innocent. I wish I never meet you and fall in love with you.I want you to vanish away from my life forever because I hate you more than anything." Minho roughly pulled himself out from Sulli ,making her fell on floor.  He held the knob and turned around to see Sulli crying on the floor. "You can take the apartment ,I will go out from there.Just wait for your divorce letter from me ! "

Sulli crying hardly on the floor ,she held her chest tightly. 

 

Oppa threw me from his life 

He regret me being his wife

He dont want to see my face anymore which he said beautiful

He wanted me vanish from his life which before this he said he want me to stay beside him forever.

Was he forget about our memories?

Was he forget how I willing gave my everything to him?

Was he forget how I love him which I willing die for him ?

 

How about our child?

Is our child will grow up without him ?

Who will accompany me when I go for check up every month ?

Who will rubbing my stomach lovingly and tell me how thankful is him because I'm pregnant his child ?

Who will place his ear on my tummy when our baby is kicking ?

Who will talking with our baby every night before I sleep ?

Who will buy me food when I'm craving for it ?

Who will fight with me when we are looking name for our baby?

Who will I hug when I feel weak ?

Who will accompany me buying stuff for our child ?

Who name I will shout when my water break ?

Who will holding my hand when I'm in pain ?

Who will stay beside me when I want to give birth ?

Who will holding our baby first when I bring it to this world ?

WHO WILL ? IT'S YOU ,OPPA. IT 'S YOU,CHOI MINHO. WHO LEAVE ME . WHO THREW ME FROM HIS LIFE. WHO REGRET I 'M HIS WIFE.

WHO NO NEED ME IN HIS LIFE ANYMORE . WHO HATE ME MORE THAN ANYTHING 

OPPA . I WILL NOT APPEARE INFORNT OF YOU ANYMORE LIKE YOU SAID .I WILL ACCEPT THE TRUTH THAT YOU DON'T  NEED  ME ANYMORE. I WILL TAKE CARE OUR CHILD LIKE MY LIFE. I WILL LET OUR BABY KNOW YOURE IT FATHER SOMEDAY. I WILL BRING OUR BABY TO YOU . I HOPE WHEN I AWAY FROM YOU , I WILL ABLE TO FORGET ABOUT YOU LIKE YOU WILLING TO FORGET ABOUT ME. I WILL THROW AWAY MY FEELING FOR YOU BECAUSE FOR YOU I'M NOTHING !

GOODBYE ,OPPA. GOODBYE MY GREATEST LOVE,CHOI MINHO.

--------------------------------------

Hi guys, how is it?

Okay or worst?

I'm sorry if my story dull.

I willing you like this chapter.

Thank you for reading ,dear.

Enjoy you day.Have a nice day,guys.

Kamsahamida . Saranghae. Chu~