Chapter 23

Actually, I'm His Wife.

Minho held Sulli's hand when the car stopped at red light. Minho felt Sulli flinched when he touched her hand. Along the journey , Minho noticed Sulli never talk as she fell in her own world. They were in journey to Seoul Hotel for Yuri and Seungri's wedding reception. They were married this morning.

Sulli looked at Minho , " Why ? " 

"Are you have a problem ? Why are you keep quite ? Anything to share ? " Minho gently asked while caressing Sulli's hand. 

"No . " Sulli pulled her hand from Minho's grip and gave him her back.

Minho was about to asked her more but the red light turn into green light. He sighed heavyly and continue the journey. Minho thought he knew why Sulli being like these ,so he turned his car to the left and stopped it. 

"Are you still thinking about what Yuri and Seungri Hyung told you last month right ? " Minho patiently asked.

Since last month ,Sulli always distanced herself from him when the couple told them about the truth from the past that caused their broken marriage.

"Ssul ,forgive me. It's all my wrong. Not Minho , not your's. It's my wrong ,Ssul. Forgive me. " Yuri hardly cried while hugging Sulli. 

Sulli pulled Yuri from her , " Unnie , I don't understand .You're wrong ? For what ? " 

Yuri pulled Sulli back to her embrace , " Ssul, I'm the only one whom planned everything to ruin your marriage with Minho. I'm the one whom paid someone to take your photos and Seungri Oppa at the clinic. I'm the one whom showed those photos to Minho. I'm the one whom planned the accident at the hotel. I'm the one whom make your marriage broken. Forgive me ,Ssul. Forgive me. I'm wrong ! I know I'm too much to ask for your forgiveness. I'm didn't deserve it ! " 

Sulli closed with her hand while trying to hold her tears from falling.Minho just shaked his head with Yuri's confession while Seungri just bowed his head down. 

"Why you did that to me ,Unnie ?! What's my wrong ?! " Sulli pulled herself from Yuri and gave Yuri firm stare.

"I can't stand to see you the one whom always made Minho smiled. I can't bear to see Minho corcern for you than me. I'm jealous because you can own Minho's heart. Minho was dream man for every girl and he was enemy for every guy. Be with him was my target to be under a spotlight . Be with him can make people respect me. I'm tried many things to make him notice me but he never gave me his attention. But you ,he could notice your from afar with one smiled only.I'm realized that I didn't love him but I'm just used him to be under the spotlight. " Yuri explained and held Sulli's hand tightly. 

Sulli bowed her head down. She can't utter any word. Yuri's confession made her mind went blank. She can't think how to reply Yuri. Minho on the other hand tried to hold his anger from explode. He knew when he used his anger ,thing will go worst. So,he decided to close his eyes while calmly breath in and out.

Sulli lifted to her head to face Yuri but then Seungri came towards them and kneeled infront of her.

"Ssul,forgive me . I'm also wrong in the past not Yuri only. I'm also involved in that plan. I'm also ruined your marriage ,Ssul. I'm the one whom brought you to that hotel. But I'm swear ,I didn't touch you.I'm seek for your forgiveness. " Seungri explained while crying hard on the floor. 

Then ,he went to Minho and kneeled infront of him , " Minho ,forgive me. I'm wrong ! I made you hate Sulli .I made you be a cruel person to your wife and childs. I made you lost your daughter. I realized my mistakes , I hope you will forgive me . I'm sorry ! "

Minho felt he will explode in any second , " It's not easy to forgive you like that ,Hyung ! You know what you did affected my family ! I'm being a jerk ! I lost my daughter that I had chance to hold her when her soul already left her body ! I'm just held cold body ! Yooseun cold body ,Hyung ! I never had chance to see her smiled , to see her beautiful eyes and to feel how warm she is inside my embrace ! Your apologize never ever bring Yooseun back ! " Minho shouted loudly ,didn't care about a weird look he received from other customer.

The atmosphere around them became quiet with Minho loud voice. Sulli and Yuri sniff only heard around them. Seungri stil kneeled on the floor infront of Minho whom tried very hard to control his anger from expload again for second time.

"Gave us time to forgive both of you .It's not easy to forgive someone whom made our life broken. And most important thing , I need time to teach myself to sincerely forgive you. I don't want because I pity you ,I forgive you. Believe me , one day I will forgive both of you. Excuse me . " Sulli stood up about to leave the cafe. 

Yuri held Sulli's arm and turned Sulli to face her , " Ssul , here our wedding invitation . If you forgive us ,come to our wedding. If you don't come I'm understand . I'm waiting for your forgiveness. "

Sulli turned herself and faced Minho whom waiting for her answer. She admit , she started distance herself from Minho since last month. She need time and space to sort some thing. She knew she can't put blame on Minho but Minho did mistakes in the past same asYuri and Seungri. She kept fighting with her instinct whether to forgive Minho or not. Until now ,she can't forgive Minho fully . She could easily forgive Yuri and Seungri after her members adviced her but Minho she can't. Because why ? Minho is her husband. If Minho believe her than them ,she didn't need to suffer in the past. Maybe right now ,Yooseun still with them . She could have chance to see her playing with her toes like Yoogeun , she could kiss her every second like Yoogeun and she could see her grow up like Yoogeun. It's not like she didn't accept the fate but Minho also commited mistakes in the past. 

"No . " Only one word she answered Minho.

Sulli answered made Minho gripped a steering tightly ,forbid him from explode. Minho felt he will explode anytime. These was what he received since last month. One question , one word ! He can't stand anymore !

"Then ,mind to tell me why you give me your cold shoulder since last month ? " Minho slightly raised his voice.

"I don't have time to answer such uninteresting question . " Sulli folded her arms across her chest and turned her back towards Minho again. 

"Damn it , Choi Sulli ! Answer my freaking question ! " Minho banged the steering.

Sulli flinched with Minho sudden exploded. She knew Minho was so patient with her since last month. And she knew ,Minho can't contral it anymore. But , she also have reason for that !

Sulli faced Minho , " You want to know why I kept distance from you ?! You want to know right ,Choi Minho !! Here ,let me spill it infront of  your face ! You are the only one I can't forgive fully until now ! You want to know why ?! Because you're the reason why I'm suffered in the past ! You're the only one whom ruined our family ! You're the reason for all of these mess ! Because of your stupid trust caused these mess ! If you trust me ,all these mess never happen ! Your're my husband but what you did ?! Answer me ,Choi Minho !!" Sulli shouted loudly. 

"I know I'm wrong ! I know I comitted many mistakes but can you open your heart to forgive me ?! I'm your husband but yet you can't forgive me ! These seven months I done my best to make your forgive me and I know it's not enough !Then , tell me  what you want me to do for you to forgive me ! Tell me ,Ssul ! I want the freaking answer ! " Minho's chest heaved up and down fastly due of anger. 

Sulli closed her two ears with her hand . She didn't want to hear any word from Minho. She didn't want to see his face right now ! She hate him for create a good reason for her to forgive him ! She afraid if Minho talked more ,she will forgive him. She didn't want to forgive him yet. He caused her suffered in the past but like Minho said he tried his best to seek for Sulli forgiveness.

Minho unbackle his seatbelt and launched forward to bring Sulli inside his warm embrace. He held he tightly and closely ,afraid she will escape from him. He softly carresed her back to comfort her. He felt guilt to shout at her just now.

Sulli quickly wrapped her hands around Minho . She buried her face deep inside his broad chest. She knew she went far by put all the blame on Minho . 

"Ssul , I'm sorry for shouting at you just now.I'm so sorry ,Ssul . I can't hold my anger anymore when you put all the blame on me. I know I'm wrong but can you forgive me like you forgive Yuri and Seungri ? I beg you ,Ssul. Forgive me . " Minho gently said.

Sulli lifted her face , " Oppa ,I'm sorry also. I didn't mean to put all the blame on you . I'm forbid myself to forgive you. You don't need to do anything to ask my forgiveness. Just give me time to forgive you. I will forgive you one day ,Oppa. I'm sorry ,I cant fully forgive you right now .  " Sulli softly answered while carresing Minho's cheek. Sulli noticed Minho became a bit thin than last month. She knew ,Minho rarely ate because he busy worriedly about her. And Minho also busy with his new tender with BAE Company. 

Minho hugged Sulli pulled Sulli back for hug ,more tightly , "It's okay,Ssul. I will try my best to gain your forgiveness. I will wait. "

"Thank you for understanding me ,Oppa . " Sulli sincerely said.

"Now ,stop crying . You look like a gorilla already." Minho teased Sulli while wiping her tears.

"Yah ,Choi Minho !!! " Sulli pinched Minho's arm hardly. 

*****************************

After 15 Minutes ,they reached the Seoul Hotel. Minho unbackle his seatbelt and quickly went to Sulli's side to open the door for her. Minho extended his hand for her and Sulli gently put her hand on him while folding her long dress. Sulli fixed her dress and held Minho's arm gently while heading towards the entrance . The reception asked for their names and pointed the direction for them. Minho and Sulli smiled toward the security whom opened the door for them. Both of them moved their eyes around to look for their members whose already reached there before them. Minho quickly dragged Sulli towards their members when Jonghyun waved his hand towards their's. Minho and Sulli  hugged s one by one and took their seats after that.

Sulli noticed Krystal and Taemin not with them and she was about to asked when she saw Taemin gently guided Krystal from bathroom. Sulli smiled when she saw her members bumps. They already in their fourth months. 

"Next time you knocked me out and made me pregnant again ,I will kick your ,Lee Taemin. " Krystal said while shoved the food inside . 

"Why me ? You're the one whom asked me to make you pregnant. You said you plan with your members to get pregnant at the same time. I'm just gave what you asked ,Yeobo. " Taemin casually uttered.

"Yah Maknaes ! Don't brage your personal here . Discuss it at home . " Jonghyun cut them while gently carresing Victoria's bump.

Suddenly..

"Oppa ! Our baby ! Our baby ! Oppa ! " Luna shouted while reached her arm for Onew. 

The members stopped chatting with each other and turned their attention toward Luna. 

"Why ,Chagiya ? It's time ? Why our baby ? " Onew panickly asked with chicken drumsticks in his both hands. 

Luna chuckled loudly , "No ,Oppa. Our baby is moving . " 

"Seriously ?! Our baby is moving for the first time ?! Chinca ?! "Onew disbelief asked.

"Yes . Come here . " Luna pulled drumsticks from Onew's hand and guided it towards her baby bump. 

" Hooooo !!! My chicken is moving ! My chicken is moving ! " Onew excitedly exclaimed. 

"Boo ! Our baby ! Our baby ,Boo ! " Amber shouted while holding her bump. 

"Waeyo ? What 's wrong ,Babe ? " Key panickly asked like Onew.

"Our baby is rapping inside me . " Amber answered with chuckled. 

"Honey ! Our baby ! Our baby ! " Victoria turned .

"Why ,Baby ? What happen ? You want to give birth ? " Jonghyun kneeled infront of Victoria and held her bump worriedly.

"Aniyo. Our baby is playing football . " Victoria giddy when she saw how panicked Jonghyun was. 

"Taemin Oppa ! Our baby boo ! " Krystal pulled Taemin's hair.

"Ouch ,Soojungie. Why ? Our baby boo want to go out ? " Taemin tried to pulled his hair from Krystal' grip.

Krystal chuckled , "No , our baby boo is dancing SHERLOCK right now. I'm so curious ,yeah . "

Suddenly ,all the members became quite when they noticed unwanted person came near them. Or to be exactly near Minho. Minho and Sulli whose had their back from the person felt weird when their members became quite suddenly. And not to mention , the girls disgusting faces and the boys annoying faces.

Minho about to ask s when suddenly a soft hand squeezed his shoulder sensually. Minho quickly moved forwards and turned his back to look at the person whom dare to lay her hand on him. It's none other than IRENE

Minho rolled his eyes annoyingly while put his hand around his wife whom already pouted her lips .

"Hi Minho , Hi Sulli and Hi guys. Nice to meet you. I'm Irene , Minho BELOVED business partner. " Irene waved her hand towards the members. 

"Beloved business partner her . " Amber mumbled. 

"Oh ,Minho. I bring your favourite foods. Here it is . " Irene said while put a plate of food infront of Minho. She intentionally grazed her s on Minho's left shoulder. 

Sulli whom witness the scene gripped her fist tightly before it landed on Irene. She didn't want to create scene here because she didn't want Minho reputation ruins. Since last two months ,these cheap alien kept sticking herself to Minho. Whenever she visited Minho in office for lunch ,these alien always there. Sulli asked Minho what that cheap girl always with him and Minho answered he already shoved her away but in the  end she stick again with him . Minho can't kick her because she's girl. 

Minho didn't give any reaction towards Irene. He kept carresed his wife back to comfort her. Minho knew ,Sulli was about to explode with Irene's attitude since two months ago. Irene was too much already.She kept sticking with him no matter what he did to shove her from him.But it the end ,she will stick again to him. Minho didn't what to do anymore with Irene. If Bae Company was not a big company ,he sweared he will kick these alien back to her place. 

Minho pushed the plate towards Taemin and gave mesaage to him to eat that foods. Krystal fiercely glared at Taemin like 'You eat ,I kick Your . '. Then ,Taemin pushed the plate to Jonghyun. Jonghyun was about to eat the foods when Victoria suddenly pulled the foods away from Jonghyun's mouth. 

"Don't ever eat these foods ,Honey . It ALIEN foods. You will die when you eat . "

Victoria gave the plate to Key. Key was about to reach the plate when Amber with her big bump launched herself forwards and took the plate away from Key. Then ,Amber pushed the plate towards Onew. Onew his lips when he saw drumsticks inside the plate. Luna slapped Onew's hand which about to reach the drumsticks and quickly gave it to Sulli. 

Sulli looked at the plate for a while and stood up after that to face Irene. Minho held Sulli's hand ,afraid she will do something out of a box. 

Sulli looked down on the foods before lifted her head to face Irene. She gave her a smirk.

"For your information ,Ms Irene. These are not MY BELOVED HUSBAND favourite foods. Actually ,MY HUSBAND don't like any kind of these foods. I'm his WIFE , let me show you MY HUSBAND favourite foods. Wait here ,Ms Irene. " Sulli quicly made her way towards Food Location.

After five minutes ,she came back with variety of foods inside the plate. Sulli lifted the plate near Irene's face.

"These are MY HUSBAND favourite foods . You can try next time ,Ms.Irene. " Sulli winked at her. 

Sulli went close towards Irene , " You know what . You fake s are smaller than mine. So ,stop grazing them on MY HUSBAND ! " Sulli harshly whispered.

Sulli sat beside Minho and lovingly fed him the foods.

Irene stomped her feets before left the group.

*****************************

Minho lying on the bed while watching Sulli whom teaching Yoogeun for walk. Yoogeun was in his nine months already. And he already can walked but he still need someone to guide him. 

Last night ,Yuri came from the stage and hugged Sulli tightly when she saw Sulli came to her wedding. Seungri on the other hand gave him big hugged while crying endlessly on his shoulder. The newlywed were in tears last night. He comforted Seungri by patted his back while Sulli gave Yuri a peck as forgiveness. To be honest , he can't still forgive them but when s gave adviced to him ,he could forgave them. 

Sulli let Yoogeun played with his toys while made her way towards Minho on the bed. Sulli sat beside Minho .

Minho held Sulli's hand , " Ssul ,you said you wanted to work ,right ? "

"Yes . Are you have any offer for me ? " Sulli interwined their fingers. 

Minho smiled , " Do you want to work with me ? As a secretary ? " Minho curiously asked.

Sulli shocked , " Work with you ? Where's your secretary ? " 

"Ms. Lyn just sent me a resigned letter last week. She wanted to follow her future husband to overseas after they married. " Minho explained.

Sulli crooked to the side , " Let me think first nehh . "

"Ssul ,can I know why you want to work again ? "

Sulli didn't answer Minho. She cant ,her answer will lead them to a fight later.

"Choi Sulli ,answer me . " Minho urged Sulli.

Sulli knew when Minho called her full name ,he was freaking serious. 

"Actually ,I want to work because when we separate later ,I have money to afford Yoogeun. We don't know what will happen in the future.

Maybe you will leave me again like the past. " Sulli slowly uttered. 

Minho shocked with Sulli's answer. He just stared at Sulli with unbelieveable stare.

Minho let Sulli's hand go. 

"So ,you still want to separate with me ? You still want to leave me ? " Minho asked.

Sulli held Minho's hand but Minho pulled his hand back , " Oppa , it's not like that . I'm just-"

Minho lifted his hand to stop Sulli , " No need to expain ,Ssul. I know who I'm to you. Everything I did to you were nothing. So ,I think right now I should stop myself from gain your forgiveness. Because what ,I'm nothing to you. "

Minho headed out from the back and went out from the room. Left Sulli alone in guilty.

I don't want to separate with you 

I don't want to leave you

BUT

I have to prepare myself if you leave me again for second time.

**************************

Sulli was heading out from bathroom after taking a shower when she heard her phone ringing loudly . She quickly went to the table which her phone was and checked the ID . It's Jonghyun .She quickly answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo , Jonghyun Oppa ? "

"Ssul ,Minho involved in accident. " 

---------------------------------------------------

Hi guys ,long time no see. 

I'm busy with my school. Sorry guys.

And ,here the update.

Kamsahamida . Chu ~