Chapter 14

Actually, I'm His Wife.

Yuri walked out from the room and walking along the coridor while satisfied smile plastered on her face. Her smile never left her face since she went out from the room. Yes ,she very satisfied when she saw how trouble Sulli was. That was her goal to make Sulli regret her life and  Minho hate Sulli completely. She pulled out her phone from pocket and dialled someone number. After awhile ,the person picked up the called.

"Send those photos to Minho's parent  and make sure they see it first before anyone else. Btw ,good job." Yuri said while hang up the called, " Let's see how Minho's parent will react."

Yes,it's not enough if Minho only whom hate Sulli. It's time to make all peoples whom love Sulli turned out hate her.

****************************

Jisung was reading newspaper ,he just went home just now. He quickly stood when he heard someone pressed the bell. He opened the door and he felt something under his feet. It a brown envelope. He curious what inside the envelope since his name wrote on it. He ripped the envelope and pulled out thing inside it. It photos of Sulli and other man sleeping together. GOSH ! His blood boiled suddenly ,his body temperature inceased and he wanted to explode. He angrily looked at those photos and called his wife after that.

"Yeobo ! Come her . "

After awhile ,Boyoung came , "Why ,Oppa ?" 

"Look at this disgust photos!" He firmly said while handling his wife those photos.

Boyoung eyes went bigger suddenly when she saw the photos , "O-oppa. This must wrong . I know Sulli well. She will not do thing like this. She must being trapped."

Jisung clicked his tongue angrily , " Are you blind ? Look properly ! She was sleeping with other man beside our son ! I never thought her attitude that lower. I regret married Minho to her. Minho must be heartbroken when he see this. "

Boyoung still wanted to defend her favourite daughter-in-law , "But Oppa , Sulli love Minho. I know that. Why should she betrayed our son? I felt something wrong here. Please ,let's give her chance to defend herself. We can't judge her based on the photos. It can be edited or anyhing. "

" So,you're in her side. Fine! Just continue believe her . Don't crawl back to me when you find the truth! " Jisung frustered said while went out from the mansion.

"Oppa ! Where are you going ?!" Boyoung yelled.

****************************

Jisung reached Woobin's mansion 10minutes later. He quickly went out while grabbing those photos which on passanger seat. He must dealed with Woobin about this. He pressed the door multiple times,feeling despreted. He was about to press the bell again when the door was opened from inside. Woobin and Hye Kyo bowed politely towards Jisung. Jisung didn't mind to bow back.

"Owwhh ,Hyung/Oppa. Annyeonghaseyo . " The couple said cheerfully.

"Mind to explain me about this ?!" Jisung jaw clenched ,tried to endure his anger. Jisung gave the photos to Woobin.

Both couple eyes widen immediately when they landed their eyes on the photos. Then , they looked at each other before turned their eyes towards Jisung , " Hyung , I know my daughter well. She not like this. It must have explanation behind this mess."

" ! Why everyone must be on her side when the photos were clearly enough to tell us how your daughter behave ! Cut all the 'I know her well ' . You don't know her well enough. In fact , this how your daughter real attitude ! So,this how your raised your daughter ?! Lure another man behind her husband ?! " Jisung raised his voice.

"Hyung , Sulli is not like tha..." Woobin words were cut when Jisung raised his hand,signalled Woobin to stop.

"Listen here ,Woobin. I will make sure Minho will divorce Sulli as soon as possible ! I will cut any tied between them. And you also , starting from now we are not business partner and bestfriend anymore. After they divorce ,act like we don't know other ! You , me , OVER ! " Jisung gave last gaze to the couples before walking out from the mansion and went inside his car. He never gave the couple looked , he just drove quickly from there.

Woobin leaned his body on a cold wall while closing his eyes tightly . Hye Kyo stood beside him with stain of tears flowing down on her cheeks. She hurt when Jisung assumed her daughter like that and how he dishonourabled their family. She went to Woobin while held his arm , "Oppa ,Ssul...."

Her words were cut by Woobin , " I'm ashame ,Yeobo. I'm ashame. How could Sulli behaved like that ?! We never taught her like that ! We never taught her to lure another man beside her husband ! We never taught that to her but you see what she had done ?! I' m really disappointed with her. I'm never thought she will dishonourable us in these way. What our wrong until she made us like this ?! What our wrong ,Yeobo ?! Please tell me !" Woobin bursted out. He felt very sad when Jisung questioned their parent teaching towards Sulli. He tried his best raised Sulli in proper way but in the end she made other people dishonourabled him.

"Oppa ! Our daughter not like that ! Please , don't easily believe with those photos . It must be edited or our daughter being trapped. Please , Oppa. Put your trust on Sulli . We are her family , we shouldn't judge her like this. There are must have explanation behind this. "  Hye Kyo voice craked due her crying.

Woobin sighed deeply , a part of him won't believe it but Jisung words really gave impact to him. "Say whatever you want to say about your daughter. For this time , please don't let her come to our house. I will talk to her."

Hye Kyo shocked , " Oppa !"

******************************

At F(x) apartment...

Sulli was crying non-stop since 10 minutes she reached the apartment. Victoria was hugging her inside her warm embraced. Victoria never cared how wet her dress was. The other members concernly rubbing Sulli's back, tried to gave her comfort. Sulli told them everthing about unexpected incident at the hotel. They believe Sulli because they know Sulli well. But what made them dispointed were Minho attitude about handling these problem.

"Unnie, Minho throw me from his life. He said he won't need me in his life anymore. He said I was the disgusting thing in this world. He said he regret married me. He said he will divorce me . Ottokhae Unnie ? I can't live without him . I love him very much. How about our child ,Unnie ?" Sulli said while crying hardly.

Victoria cupped Sulli's face , " Listen here ,Ssul. Minho is fool because he believe those stupid trapped. You have us , Ssul. We will be by yourside no matter what.  You must be strong for your child. It need you ,Ssul. Don't let your baby feel how weak is it mother. I believe  Ssul, when the right time come , Minho will find the truth about this. He will regret it for not believe in you. And I believe, one day Minho and you will together again." Victoria softly adviced Sulli.

"It's true,Ssul. We will be there for you no matter what. We will support whatever you do . And , I always pray for your family happiness .Minho Oppa and you will together someday but for now just assume that God want to test how much you love him despite he throw you from his life." Luna said while rubbing Sulli's back.

"Minho Oppa just need time ,Ssul. Give her time to find the truth. He can said he hate you but in fact he love you,Ssul." Krystal tried to give Sulli couraged.

Amber spoke , " And if he didn't need you anymore , don't worry , you have us as your supporters." Amber made a 'fighting' gestured towards Sulli.

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli smiled widely while wiping the stain tears on her cheeks. She touched with her members words. They always beside  her no matter she needed them or not. They are really truly friends. She luckiest to have them as friends. " Thank you, guys. I really appericiate it.You're really true friend that everyone wish to have. "

" It's okay ,Ssul. That's friend for. " Victoria replied

"But guys , can you promise me one thing ?" Sulli asked.

The members curious , " About what ,Ssul ?" Krystal asked.

Sulli sighed , "Please don't tell Oppa about our child. "

"But Ssul, he is the father. He has right to know about his child. " Luna retorted

"Yes ,I know. I just want him to find by himself about our child. I don't want him misunderstand . He will assume this child is not him. I know Oppa well. Let him find the truth. And if I know among of you tell him about this , automatically our friendship is over. " Sulli firmly said.

"You're cruel ,Ssul. " Amber remarked.

Just then, Sulli phone ringing loudly around the apartment. She quickly pulled out her phone from bag and hoped it Minho but the caller was  her parent.

Sulli answered the phone , " Yeoboseyo ?"

A firm voice answered it , " So, this how you behaved behind us ?! Lure man beside your husband ?! What a shame,Ssul. We never taught you like that ! What are our wrong ,Ssul ?! We gave you everthing ,we raised you full of love but see how you replied it to us ?! You won't imagine how sad I'm when Jisung came here and dishonourabled our family. You didn't know how I can't lift up my face to face him. You don't know how hard your mother crying when she begged me to believe you ! What you had done ,Choi Sulli ?! You're really useless daughter! " Woobin raised his voice.

Sulli crying hardly , " Appa ! I'm not doing that . I'm being trapped. Please believe me ,Appa. It hurt when my own family won't believe me.Give me chance to clear this ,Appa. Please . " Sulli begged.

"Enough,Ssul. Listen carefully . Starting from today , dont you dare landed your feets in our mansion. Dont show yourself infront of us. We need time to cure our pain. Give us time and space. When the right time come , we will find you first. Thank you for all the pain and shame you gave to us. Please take care yourself,Ssul. Always remember we love you ," Then, Woobin hang up the called.

"Appa ! Listen to me first ! " Sulli yelled. The members quickly went to her and hugged her tightly. "Unnie! My parent also throw me !" Sulli cried.

"You have us ,Ssul. Don't worry okay. We will take care you and your baby. Stay with us ." Victoria said .

After 30minutes ,Sulli drifted to slumber due her crying non-stop. Today is the terrible day for Sulli. She lost everthing . Her parent , her husband , their trust and their love for her. She completely lost. But she lucky to have her friends beside her when her parent and husband throw her from them.

Krystal was preparing herself to going out when Luna interputed her , "Where are you want to going,Soojungie ?"

"I want to meet Minho Oppa to explain all the things he need to know. I have to tell him the truth and hope he will believe it. Sulli need his support." Krystal replied while grabbing her coat before bided her goodbye to her unnie. 

******************************

Krystal knocked Minho's door and after that she heard he answered ,gave permission to come inside. Minho quickly avoided looked at Krystal and pretended himself checking the document. Krystal sighed. It must be difficult.

"Oppa. Ssul... " Krystal words were cut by Minho firm voice.

"If you come here to discuss about Sulli, you can go now. I don't want to hear anthing about her. It useless. "

"Listen Oppa. Sulli was trapped.On the morning , We went to to clinic and after that I told Sulli to wait for me because I wanted to take my car. And then, when I came back , she not there anymore. Please believe me ,Oppa. Sulli was being trapped. Please comeback to her ,he need you . " Krystal pleaded .

Minho stared seriously towards Krystal , " Did you finish already ? Sulli must tried very hard to write this script for you. And you as the actress  doing a very god job but I won't fool by your acting. No matter how hard you tried to explain to me ,I won't believe it. For me , she is nothing but bitter memories that I wish to erase it from my life. Tell her ,stop fooling around . Person like her didn't deserve to feel love . " 

" You know what Your  Highness Choi Minho . I think Sulli decision to hide it from you was right. Seeing you behave like this make me think that you didn't deserve Sulli love and one day you will regret when you find the truth about her. You stupid enough to let go a loyal women like Sulli. Don't crawl back to her when you find the truth . For sure that time ,all love she have for you already lost. And thank you for spending you time to witness my acting. Hope you will happy with your decision ,Your Higness. " Krystal said while politely bowing .

Minho sighed and pulled his hair despretely. Krystal words somehow gave impact to him. He confused right now. Want to believe Krystsl or want to believe his eyes. 

***********************************

Jisung was sitting on the chair at the living room ,thinking about Minho. He wanted Minho free from Sulli and build again his new life without Sulli. He already planned about Minho new life and he will make sure Minho followed it without any disobeyed. He sure Minho will follow his order since Minho no choice when dealing with him. He did these because he wanted Minho forget pain that Sulli gave and started new life with someone else whom better than Sulli. 

Boyoung quietly sat beside her husband. She knew Jisung was thinking about something and for sure it's about Minho. On Boyoung side ,she still wanted to proof that Sulli was innocent. "Oppa , I think you must think again about Minho and Sulli divorce. You can't make them like that. Beside ,Sulli did not wrong at first." 

Jisung shot Boyoung anger stared ,made his wife quiet. "Stop talking about that girl.I'm fed up. Let's talk about Minho . I think Minho should find another women to replace Sulli.  She will help him forget about Sulli. And I have my own way to make Minho agree it without disobey. "

"Oppa! You can't do like this. It's wrong ! Minho love Sulli and no one can replace her in Minho heart. I know my son well than yoU.

He said he hate Sulli but deep inside his heart he love her with all his heart. You can't doubt it. " Boyoung raised her voice a bit . Frustered with Jisung .

"Seem right now you dare raised your voice infront of me. You want to be unfaithful wife ,ha ?! " Jisung asked firmly while Boyoung shaked her head." Just follow what your husband said if not you'll get your punishment. You know me very well ,Mrs Choi. And about Minho , no matter what , I will force him to follow my order. If not I will make his life suffer more than he can imagine. You know I captable doing that. "

"How could you ,Oppa. You're the one whom reunite them but you're also the one who separate them. You don't have heart ,Oppa ?  Can you bear see our son suffer , he need Sulli. You shouldn't separate them. God create them for each other. Please ,think again about your plan. I'm afraid you 'll regret it later. " Boyoung tried to persuade her husband.

"I'm sorry ,Yeobo. I'm invariable with my plan. No one can't prevent me." Jisung said .

Then ,Minho entered the mansion with frustered expression plastered on his face. Minho rised  his head when he heard his father called him.

"Minho ,come here. I have something to discuss. " Jisung gestured Minho to join them. Minho sat beside his mother whom giving him anxious look. Later,his father handed him the photos. Minho took it and looked it for two seconds before returned it back to his father.

"So ,you already knew about this ? " Jisung asked ,bit Minho didn't say any word. "Okay Minho. Listen here. I want you to find another women to replace Sulli within 3months starting from today. That's my order you MUST follow. " Jisung said while emphasized 'must' word.

Minho widened his eyes . Shocked with his father order. " Are you crazy ,Appa?! I'm not divorce with Sulli yet , you force me to find another women. It ridiculously. I'm not following your crazy order. No one can't replace Sulli. I never thought you will be this insane arrange my life again. Once if enough,Appa. " Minho shaked his head ,dispointed with his father.

Jisung clicked his tongue , " So ,you're disobey my order ? Try me ,Minho. You know what I can do to you if you're not following what I want. "

"What you want to do ?" Minho curiously asked.

Jisung stared seriously at Minho , " I will make sure no company will accept you for work. I know you don't want it happen ,right ? I'm captable doing it ,Minho. Try me and you will know who your father is. "

Minho sighed. He knew his father well. If he said A ,then the answered was A. No B or C. If no company will accept him ,how can he survived ? 

Minho stood up , and quickly ignored his father called. 

***************************

At Shinee 's apartment ...

Jonghyun tapped Minho shoulder ,tried to give him courage. Minho went there with messy look. His hair looked like bird nest. The members knew something bad must happen to him. Minho never messed like that. For sure ,these time Minho problem was the worst one in his life.

"My father wanted me find another women to replace Sulli. " Minho started .

"WHAT ?!!" The members said together.

"Sorry Minho to say this but your father is crazy. Don't follow his order.  No one can replace Sulli in your heart." Onew softly said.

"You don't know what my father captable doing for me. He will do everthing to make sure I follow his order. I have no choice ,hyungs." Minho sadly replied.

"Minho ,you need time to clear all this mess. You no need to find another women to replace Sulli. It impossible,man. " Key advised.

" I also think like that. I can't find another women other than Sulli. I love her and I think it hard for me to ease her from my mind. But ,I should move on from her." Minho heavely sighed.

**********************

After one month ...

The boys went to clinic ,accompanied Onew since he had high fever. They went to register counter to register Onew. After awhile ,they tried to find their seats while waiting for Onew turn. Then,they noticed a group of familiar girls. Yes ,that girls were their girlfriends but what made them curious was their girlfriends didn't tell them about they went to clinic. And ,for what they went to clinic ? Was anyone among them sicked ? They quickly made their way towards the girls whom seem too engrosed with conversation. They faked a cough and made the girls turned towards them . Then ,the girls eyes went bigger suddenly.

"What are you guys doing here ? Is anyone among you sick ?" Jonghyun curiously asked.

The girls looked at each other nervously. 

"Hurmm. W-we " Victoria about to reply when suddenly Sulli went out from the room with doctor following her. Sulli didn't notice the boys existance since she was in coversation with the doctor.

"Mrs Choi , make sure next month you come here for next checkup. Don't worry ,baby and you are healthy." The doctor casually said.

And the boys shocked when they heard it , " WHAT ?! BABY ?! "

Sulli quickly turned her head towards the boys. She bit her lower lips ,nervous because the boys already found out about her pregnancy.

"Yeobo , is this why you always avoid meet up with me ?" Taemin asked Krystal

"Baby , why you didn't tell me about this ? " Jonghyun questioned Victoria.

"Boo , why you hide it from me ? "Key curiously askes Amber.

"Chagiya , is this a reason why you acted weirdly this recently ?" Onew asked Luna.

Sulli felt guiltly when she saw her members being questioned by their boyfriends. She must help them since she was the one whom ordered them to keep it from their boys.

Sulli stood infront the guys. "Okay ,let me explain to you. Actually ,I ordered them to keep it from all of you. I didn't want you tell Minho about this since I know Minho won't never believe it. I'm two months pregnant. " Sulli said while lovingly rubbed her flat tummy.

"Ssul,you need tell him about this. Is it his ? He has right to know about this. " Key said.

"Yes,this baby is him. But Oppa, you know how stubborn that man. He will never believe what I say. So,it useless. Let him find the truth later." Sulli softly replied.Minho never contacted her since last month. Sulli knew Minho already forget about her. And if she told him about their baby ,she sure enough Minho won't believe it.

"I'm sorry ,Ssul. I have to tell him about this. " Jonghyun said.

"It's up to you ,Oppa. He won't believe it. " Sulli gave up.

*************************

After Onew finished his check up , the boys asked Minho to meet up at the restaurant. They waited for Minho to arrive. After 10minutes ,Minho arrived with dark circles visible under his eyes.He took his seat beside Key and quickly ordered his food.

"So,what are you want to discuss about ?" Minho asked.

The members looked at each other before gave signalled to Jonghyun to speak.

"Minho ,Sulli is pregnant. " Jonghyun seriously said.

"What ?!" Minho yelled.

-------------------------------------------------

Fuhh . Long chapter. It took me a half of day to finish it.

This chapter really challanging me.

Hope you like this chapter.

I tried my best but forgive me if I dissopinted you.

Enjoy the chapter .

Kamsahamida for reading . Love you ,guys. Chu ~