Chapter 22

Actually, I'm His Wife.

Minho and Sulli were on their seats ,waiting for the newlyweds arrived . Infront of them were full with variety of foods and their little one kept reaching his hands towards that foods. The theme of the wedding is fairy tale. All the guests wearing clothes like fairy tale including Minsul. Like always ,Minho look dashing in  his black suit with red tie while Sulli extremely beautiful in her white dress. Yoogeun whom on Minho's laps wearing suit same like his father. Boyoung took Yoogeun after that ,said she wanted to introduce Yoogeun to her friend.

The newlyweds arrived soon after that with bright smiles plastered on their faces. All of them were wearing beautiful long dresess and black suits. They look like celebrity couples having their wedding ceremony. 

The Mc of the ceremony invited guests to join the newlyweds for dancing . Minho asked Sulli for dancing but she refused it since Minho's leg didn't allow him. Minho pouted his lips but Sulli ignored him. 

After the dance events , the newlyweds greeted the guests before join Minho and Sulli after that.Minho and Sulli kept teasing the newlyweds about their wedding .

"If I'm a reporter and attend your wedding ,I will write in newspaper ' The Husbands to be fighting with each other for their turns. ' " Minho jokingly said.

Sulli laughed loudly while the newlyweds gave Minho poker faces.

"Oppas ,Unnies . Your're funny ,okay. Fighting for your turns ,it's childish okay. And Onew Oppa ,you kissed floor instead your wife. " Sulli added.

Onew looked at Sulli and smiled meaningful to her , " But I got a very unforgetable KISSES after that. "

"Yah ,Hyung. You're et. " Taemin disgustingly replied.

"et ? Are you referring it to yourself ,Donsaeng ?  Don't think I didn't see what you had done towards your wife after the wedding. " Onew smirked towards Taemin. 

Jonghyun jokingly punched Taemin's arm , " What are you doing to her , huh ? Can't wait for the night come ? "

"Don't blame Taemin only ,Hyung. I saw your naughty hands on Victoria Noona back ,wanting to her dress. So tell me ,who's the most ert here ? " Key challenging asked. 

"Yah ,Key Hyung. You also ert. I saw you followed Amber Noona into the bathroom . What are you doing inside there ,huh ? " Taemin argued back.

Key tered , " The bathroom door ... can't lock ,so so... I being the guard inside there. " 

"Tsk . Tsk. Unfortunately ,we don't believe you ,Kim Kibum. " Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

"Hyung ,what are you saw Taemin did to his wife  ? " Minho naughtyly asked.

Onew winked to Taemin while Krystal blushing hardly , "You know ,our Maknae not innocent like we think. They more expert than us. " 

"What were they did ?" Sulli asked.

" I saw Taemin was kissing Krystal while hovering above her on the sofa. And his hands was.... " Onew didn't finish his words when Taemin interputed him.

"Onew Hyung.... !!!! Stop it ! It embressing !!! " Taemin shouted.

They group laughed at him.

"Yah ,Maknae . Let me give you some advice. Before you want to 'devour' your wife ,lock the door first nehh. " Minho mocked Taemin.

"It's better than let your friends heard your loud moans ,Hyung. " Taemin casually blunted ,made Minho and Sulli turned into red.

"Okay ,enough . Let's share with each other our honeymoon destinations ." Victoria excitedly exclaimed.

"Maldives !!! " Jongtoria and Keyber shouted together.

"Hawaii !!!" Taestal and Lunew said together.

"Yah ! Why you have same destination as us ? You choose another place ! " Key commanded to Jonghyun.

"Hello Diva ! I'm choose first okay. You are the one who need to change it. Not me ! " Jonghyun argued back.

Minho and Sulli shaking their heads ,seem fight these morning didn't enough for them. They kept argued with each other along the day. 

"Since when you choose first ? I'm choose Maldives 10 years ago." Key replied back.

Key stood up while his hands on his waist. Key looked down at Jonghyun whom sat on the chair.

"I"m choose it since I'm born ! "Jonghyun challenged while standing to make his level same as Key.

Key inwardly forwards his face towards Jonghyun , " I 'm choose it since I'm in my mom 

belly ! " 

"I'm choose it before my parents created me ! " Jonghyun ranged.

Amber and Victoria quickly dragged their husbands from each other before they end up pull each other hairs. Jonghyun sat on his seat back while giving Key dagger looked.

The atmosphere silence for a while before another bomb drop...

"Yah Lee Taemin ! You gave you permission to choose Hawaii ?! It's mine ,okay !" Onew fought.

Taemin stood up and went to Onew , " There's no Lee Jinki name there ! So ,I have right to go there ! " 

" You choose another place before I chop your head ,Byuntae !" Onew threated.

Taemin went more near towards Onew , " I'm . Not . Afraid. Of. You ! You should choose another place instead of us ! "

"Yah ! Choose another place ,Lee Taemin !!! " Onew yelled infront of Taemin.

Taemin wiped Onew's saliva on his face , " Yah ,Hyung. Your smelly saliva ! Gosh ! "

"Oppa ,calm down. Let's choose another place nehh. " Luna comforted Onew.

"Oppa , are you okay ? " Krystal worriedly asked Taemin while helping him wiping Onew's saliva on his face.

Minho and Sulli whose witness the scene can't endure their laugh . Their friends kept fighting over small thing.

********************

Sulli was waiting for her members at Seoul Restaurant. It been their first meeting since the girls married two months ago. They didn't meet up since the newlyweds busy with their new life. And not to mention about their honeymoon.  At  last ,Key surrendered to Jonghyun . He choose Bali instead of Maldives. And Onew as oldest lost to the maknae. He choose Jeju as his honeymoon destination.

Sulli kept looking at her watch ,wondering why the girls late. She was waiting for them almost for hour but they never showed up. She also made the call for them but unfortunately they didn't pick up.

Sulli stood up and slung her back on her shoulder. She was about to make a step when she heard someone called her name loudly. She could heard her name echoed around the restaurant and turned her head directly towards the voice. It Krystal ! 

Sulli saw Krystal running towards her but suddenly Victoria held Krystal's arm and whispered something that made Krystal stopped her big steps. Sulli opened her arms as wide as she could when she saw her members came near toward her. They shared bear hug to release their longing for each other. 

After their group hug , they ordered the foods. Sulli quite surprised when Krystal suddenly ordered apple juice as Sulli knew how allergic Krystal about apple. And not to mention , Victoria ordered many foods than usual. Amber didn't ordered any food except oren juice and Luna she ordered food that she didn't have taste before. Luna didn't ordered her favourite foods.Sulli felt a little bit weird about her friends but she shrugged it off and thought maybe her members wanted to taste new foods.

They talked about their marriage life and about their honeymoon. They laughed hardly when Victoria said that they accidently opened another couple room and that couple was having their 'love' time. That time ,Jonghyun and Victoria closed each other eyes from seeing unexpected things. Their coversations was more intersting when Luna told them about her marriage life. She told that her husband once didn't eat dinner because there's no chicken for the meal. Onew didn't talk with her till the next two days. Amber also told them about her honeymoon. She told  them when she at Bali with Key ,they went for massage . And that girl asking them if they were  lesbian because she misunderstand Key as a girl. And Krystal , she told that Taemin once accidentally wore her undergaments. Mistaken it as him. 

After 30 minutes ,the waiter came and served them the foods. Once the foods served infront of them ,Luna suddenly closed her nose and yelled .

"Yah ! Keep the food away from me ! It smelly ! " Luna said and soon after that she stood up and went to the ladies,followed by Victoria.

Sulli raised her brow to Krystal and Amber ,asking them about Luna . They shrugged their shoulders and told Sulli to wait for them came back from the ladies.

Then ,Sulli saw Luna was walking from the ladies while Victoria kept rubbing her back. They took their seats and the members worriedly asking about Luna. After that ,they  continued their lunch.

Sulli put her fork dowm before faced her members , "Mind to tell me about something ? " 

The members looked at each other before Victoria answered , " Aniyo . Nothing. "

Sulli strenly looked at her members , " Don't lie. I know you well. Something weird with you guys. Split out ! "

"There's nothing,Ssul. We're okay. " Luna assured Sulli.

"You said it okay ? For me ,it not. Firstly , Krystal ordered apple juice. It weird since she allergic with it. And you ,Luna Unnie. You never said food was smelly. You always adore every food. Next ,Victoria Unnie. Unnie never ordered food more than five but today Unnie ordered almost ten dishes. And you Amber Unnie . You always the maniac when it come about food but today you didn't order any food. So guys , mind to tell me ? Split out now ! " Sulli urged her friends.

Sulli saw her members whispered towards each other while she crossing her arms infront of her chest. 

Luna held Sulli right hand while Victoria held Sulli left hand. They smiled widely towards Sulli and Sulli noticed their pale face were hiding behind the smiles. 

"Ssul , we have something to confess about. " Luna softly caressed Sulli's hand.

"What it is ? " Sulli replied.

Victoria gigled , " Were pregnant !!! "

Sulli frozed with widden eyes. 

What ! Her friends pregnant at the same time ! What the !

"Ssul . Ssul . Did you heard what Unnie said just now ? " Krystal waving her hand infront Sulli's face.

Sulli snapped from her deep thought , "Dehh. I hears it and guys ,CONGRATULATIONS ! " Sulli immediately hugged them.

"Thank you ,Ssul. Pray for us nehh. " Amber said.

"Wait . Wait. Why you avoided told me about it just now ? Am I not important to all of you ? " Sulli pouted.

 Luna quickly hugged Sulli , " It's not like that,Ssul.We want to tell our husband first. We love you ,Ssul "

"After this ,Yoogeun will have many friends to play along. " Sulli excitedly said.

Amber smirked , "Not for Yoogeun ,but your second child. "

"Ssul ,told Minho Oppa to give Yoogeun another sibling. He's alone ." Krystal jokingly pinched Sulli's cheeks.

 Luna naughtyly smiled , " And Ssul , you still have time to catch up with us."

"Tonight ,Ssul. It's a best time to give Yoogeun new sibling. " Victoria playfully made a whistle.

"Yah !!! You guys ,stop teasing me !!! " Sulli yelled playfully .

They laughed hardly when they saw how red Sulli's face was.

**************************

Sulli parked her car in the garage and noticed Minho's car not inside it. Sulli wondered where's Minho went instead of his condition. 

Sulli went inside the mansion and asked the maid about Minho and Yoogeun. The maid told her Minho went to his company with Mr.Kim(Choi's driver) to settle some problems while Yoogeun was being taking out by his grandparents.Sulli thanked the maid and quickly went upstairs.

She weakly opened the door and stepped inside while putting her handbag on the table. Her headache made her wanted to take a nap for a while. She can't bear the pain. It hurt her. Recently ,the headache attacked her painly. She felt like her head will burst out everytime the headache disturb her. 

Sulli laid on the bed and slowly closed her eyes to ease the pain before drifted to sleep.

The dark surrounding made Sulli stirred in her peaceful sleep before she opened her eyes and slowly sat up on the bed. She looked at the clock and it showed almost 8 pm. She slept for three hours already. Sulli noticed Minho not around the room and she wondered why Minho didn't back home yet. The office hours already ended but he nowhere to be found. 

Sulli went down from the bed and made her stepped towards the bathroom to take a fresh shower. Her headcahe still there but not hurt as before.After 10 minutes ,she went out and quickly headed downstairs to help preparing for the dinner.Before entered the kitchen ,Sulli noticed Yoogeun was sleeping soundly inside his cot. Recently ,Sulli rarely spend time with Yoogeun since her in- laws always bringing Yoogeun everywhere they went. 

Sulli carresed Yoogeun's soft cheeks and gave him pecks on forehead before went inside the kitchen.

After the dinner ,Sulli headed outside the house and sat in the bench near a garden. She looking upwards and saw how shining the stars up there.

Then ,she saw Minho's car slowly parked inside the garage. Sulli furrowed her brows when she noticed Minho was on the driver seat not Mr.Kim. 

 Minho headed out from his car handsomely in his office suit . He noticed Sulli was sitting on the bench and confidently made his steps towards her.

Sulli frozed ! Minho was walking ! And he walking like before he involved in accident ! How ?! Yesteday ,Sulli saw he still limped while walking but today he walking like a modal ! Gosh ! 

Minho was standing infront of Stone Sulli whom had her widen eyes and open widely. Minho chuckled softly when he saw Sulli's reaction. 

After seconds ,Sulli still like that. 

Minho lightly pointed Sulli's nose and bring back her from her world.

"Ssul ,you have some drool here . " Minho jokingly wiped Sulli's lips.

Sulli slapped his hand away and covered her actions with fake cough.

Sulli about to ask Minho question when he cut her , " I know what you want to ask about . Surprise to see me walk again ? "

"Yes. Yesterday ,you still limped when you're walking but today you seem like you never broke your legs. " Sulli uttered.

"Actually ,I already can walk since last week but I didn't have confident to do it by myself. But today ,seem God gave me confident to walk. And thanks to you for always helping me to walk again. Owe you a lot ,Yeobo. " Minho smiled warmly.

"Minho ,can I ask you something ? " Sulli asked.

Minho made an unsatisfy face , " How many time I have to tell you to call me 'Oppa' ? Is it hard ? " 

Sulli bit her lips , " Urmm. It .. just .. forget it. Minho , can I work again ? "

"You want me to kiss you ,huh ? Oppa ! Said it ,Oppa." Minho totally ignored Sulli's favor.

"Is it necessary ? I will not call you 'Oppa ' " Sulli emphizing the Oppa.

Minho smirked ," Don't tempt me to do what you hate ,Ssul. Call me Oppa or I will kiss you. "

Sulli wanted to escapa and she was about to run away when Minho hugged her from behind. Sulli roughly pushed Minho away but Minho didn't budge at all. Sulli surrendered. 

"Where you want to run ,Yeobo ? We are not finish yet. " Minho tighten his hug around Sulli.

"Yah ! Let me go ! I will never call you 'Oppa' . Just dream about it  ,Choi Minho !" Sulli yelled while trying hard to escape herself from Minho.

Minho turned Sulli to face him and held her both arms. He stared lovingly at her and noticed how beautiful she was under the bright moon. 

"Ssul ,I give you one more chance . Oppa or Kiss ? You choose ? "Minho softly muttered.

Sulli blushing hardly before answered Minho , " Oppa . " 

Minho smirked , " I can't hear you ,Yeobo . Said it louder . " 

"Oppa ! Oppa ! " Sulli shouted. 

Then ,cuppp.

Sulli widden her eyes with Minho unexpected action. 

Minho smiled when he saw Sulli reaction after he gave her long kiss.

Minho felt good after he kissed Sulli. It been almost three monts since he tasted that those tempting lips and today he had chance to taste it again.

Sulli quickly loosed herself from Minho and went insidw the mansion ,leaving Minho alone laughing at her. 

Minho shaked his head with Sulli cute action. Sulli still shy when he kissed her even it been five months since she stay with Minho.

******************************

Sulli was in the mall ,shopping alone . She wanted to buy Yoogeun new clothes and brought him along but as always ,her in -laws took Yoogeun with them again.Minho wanted to accompany her but he had urgent meeting this morning.

After spending three hours at the mall ,Sulli decided wanted to drop by Minho's office and bringing lunch for him since his office near the mall. 

Sulli reached Minho's office 15 minutes after that. She headed out from the car and went inside the company. She was greeted politely by the employees there. She smiled warmly towards them before took the escalator to Minho's office.

In the hallway to Minho's office ,Sulli noticed her hair a bit messy and went to the mirror near her but she didn't notice the mirror was connect with meeting room. 

Inside the meeting room ,Minho was checking documents that he needed to sign . He was having his discussion with his co-workers about the new project with the most powerful companies in Korea ,Bae Company. 

He put all his focus on the documents and didn't care what his co-workers talked about. They kept talking how beautiful the girl was.

"Yah ,Minhyuk . Look at that girl  . She so beautiful. Her flawless skin ,her pointed nose. She's so perfect. " Jongshin nudged Minhyuk beside him.

"You're right . She like an angel. How lucky her future husband is. " Minhyuk replied.

"The white dress show us how beautiful she is. I want to be her husband . " Yonghwa whined childishly.

" That cute mole on her nose make me wants to make her mine . " Jonghyun jokingly said.

Minho quickly stopped his work when he heard Jonghyun mention about the mole . He felt familiar about someone when it came about the mole on the nose. Flawess skin ,mole on the nose ? It can be..

Minho lifted his head and turned towards the girl that his co-workers talked about. 

And dammm....

It Sulli ! His wife ! She was checking her outfit on the mirror. And damn ! His co-workers were talking about her entire time but he didn't mind it since he thought that girl didn't important to him but that girl was very important person for him .

Minho snapped his head towards his co-workers whose kept babbling how beautiful the girl was. 

Minho stood up from his chair , " Come ,let me introduce you to that beautiful girl . "

Sulli was checking her hair when suddenly someone hugged her waist from side. She jumped shockly and yelled in surprise. She turned her head to the side and releaved a deep sigh when she saw her handsome husband was hugging her from side. 

"Oppa ! You surprised me ! " Sulli shockingly said.

Minho quickly pecked Sulli's forehead infront his co-workers. His co-workers widden their eyes when they realized the beautiful girl was belong to their boss. Opps ! They asking for trouble. 

Minho turned towards his co-workers with mocked smiled while wrapping his arm around Sulli 's shoulder.

"So ,do you have still heart to make her your's after you find out who she is ? " Minho said.

Yonghwa tered , " Urmm .. Boss. It's not like what you're thinking. We... we just joking around. " 

Minho smirked when he saw how frigthen his co-workers were. 

"It 's okay ,Guys.I didn't mind it.  I'm just teasing you. " Minho smiled.

"But ,Boss. We were telling you the truth. Your wife so beautiful. You're lucky to have her. " Jongshin muttered.

Minho chuckled and nodded , " Let me introduce you to my beloved wife , Choi Sulli. " Minho faced Sulli , " Yeobo ,this are my co-workers. Jonghwa ,Jongshin ,Jonghyun and Minhyuk . "

Sulli smiled warmly towards them , " I'm Choi Sulli. Nice to meet you ,guys.

"We didn' have any meeting after this right ? " Minho curiously asked.

They shaked their heads together , " No ,Boss. "

"Okay ,guys. I will be inside my office. Anything ,find me there. " Minho said while dragging Sulli to his office. 

*************************

Minho opened his office door for Sulli and followed her inside after that. He held Sulli's hand and brought her to the couch. He sat beside her on the couch . Sulli put her things on the ea table. 

"What are bought ? " Minho aksed while checking the shopping bags. 

"I bought clothes for Yoogeun ,you ,me ,Omma and Appa.  I wanted shopping more but my legs refused it. " Sulli pouted.

Minho chuckled , " Next time ,I will accompany you. And that time ,you can buy what you want. " 

Sulli smiled widely towards Minho.

Sulli held Minho's arm , " Did you had a lunch already ?

Minho shaked his head sadly.

Sulli took the food and served it for Minho , " Here ,Oppa. Eat this. "

Minho pecked Sulli 's cheek , " Gomawo ,Yeobo. "

After finished his food ,Minho quickly laid his body on the couch while Sulli was cleaning the rubbish. Minho felt his stomach hurt and hissed in silent pain. 

Sulli noticed it and she quickly finished her task before sat beside Minho. 

" Are you okay ? " Sulli touched Minho's forehead.

Minho held Sulli 's hand , " My stomach hurt after ate the foods. I don't know why. "

"Maybe your stomach can't digest the food. Stay here ,I will find the oil." Sulli stood and went towards Minho's desk to find the oil.

Sulli sat beside Minho again after found the oil. 

"Lift your shirt . I want to massage your stomach. " Sulli help Minho lifted his shirt a bit. 

Minho closed his eyes when he felt how comfortable Sulli's massage was. 

"Are you still feel the pain ? " Sulli asked after finished the massage. 

" I 'm okay now. Thank you ,Yeobo. " Minho sincerely asked.

Sulli was about to stand up when suddenly Minho pulled her and made her landed inside his embrace. Unfortunately ,her lips also landed on him. 

Minho closed his eyes before bravely moved his lips on his wife. His wife scent made him lost in his lust. He kissed her a bit rush.

At first Sulli didn't give any respond but Minho's kiss somehow made her responded to him. She can't endure the longing feeling to taste his lips again.Sulli didn't know what happpen to herself. She knew ,Minho still have special place in her heart that''s why she can't refuse his .

Sulli slowly moved her lips on Minho and after a while she also kissed him as he kissed her. Rush and passionate. 

Minho smiled triumphantly when he felt Sulli responded for him. He kissed her more passionate and Sulli let out moans which Minho found it y in his ears. 

Sulli was now on top of him . Totally hovering him.

Minho was about to move his hands around Sulli when suddenly her co-workers opened the door. She shockingly slipped the fail from her hands when she saw her boss was kissing his wife passionately on the couch. 

Sulli quickly sat on the couch while fixing her dress which lift up higher. Minho pretendingly fixed his suit and fake a cough before faced his co-workers , Lyn. 

"Why you didn't knock the door first ? " Minho seriously asked. 

" I'm knocked it already but I got no respond from Boss. " She answered ,a bit afraid.

Minho waved his hand , " Nevermind . Okay ,what important thing you want to tell me ? " 

"Oh Boss. I came here to introduce you to your new business partner. Mr Bae's niece. " Lyn explained to him.

"Call her in . " Minho commanded while taking his seat on the couch beside Sulli. 

Then ,a beautiful girl in tight dress which cut knee lenght ,stepped inside while taking off her rayban glasses. She rounded her eyes around the office before stared deeply inside Minho's eyes. 

She walked sensually towards Minho ,swinging her hips ily .

"Boss . This is Bae Ju hyun . Your new bussiness partner. " Lyn introduced the beautiful girl to Minho.

"Hi ,I'm Ju Hyun. But it more beautiful if you call me ,Irene. " Irene extended her hand towards Minho for shaking.

Minho stood up from his seat and smiled a bit to her , " Hi ,I'm Minho. Nice meteting you ,Irene. "Minho answred Irene's hand.

"You're more handsome than I heard . " Irene touched Minho's hand ily. 

Minho felt uncomfortable with it and quickly slipped his hand away from Irene's grip.

Sulli saw how Irene trying to seduce her husband. Sulli didn't know the reason why she suddenly felt her blood boiled in anger when she saw Irene touched her husband hand ily. 

Sulli stood up while gathered her things and wanted to leave them since she felt that she didn't need to be there. Minho's grip on her arm made her stopped her actions. Minho pulled Sulli towards him and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Ms.Irene ,this is my beloved wife. Choi Sulli . " Minho proudly introduced Sulli.

Irene smiled a bit and gave Sulli disgusting look.

Minho checked his watch , " Lyn ,I will took leave for this afternoon since I know I didn't have any important meeting after this. If you need me just make a call. I leave first and make sure look my door after Ms. Irene go out. "

Minho took the shopping bags before held Sulli's hand and walked out together from his office. 

Irene jealously looked at Sulli .

"I will make sure Minho will be mine someday ,Sulli. No mater what happen. "

************************

Inside the car ,Sulli never talked. She wanted to brushed away her anger but she can't . That cheap girl really made her lost her patience.

"Hi . I'm Bae Ju Hyun. It more beautiful if you call me Irene. " Sulli annoyingly mocking Irene's voice .

Minho turned towards Sulli and curiously stared at her.

"What ?? " Sulli asked.

"Are you perhaps jealous with Irene ? " Minho questioned while turned his head back towards the road.

Sulli moved her body to face Minho , " Me ?! Jealous ?! Dream of it ,Choi Minho ! I will never felt any insecure about that cheap girl ! She nothing compare to me ! " 

Minho chuckled , " Really ? You're not jealous with her ? I saw earlier you wanted to swallowed her alive when she touched my hand. So ,mind to explain ? " 

"I said I'm not jealous !!! " Sulli yelled. 

Minho closed his right ear , " Okay . Fine. You're not jealous. " 

Sulli slumped her body back towards her seat , " You can marry her if you want. I don't care. "

"For what ? I already have perfect wife. Beside ,I'm dislike her. You're the only one that I want in my life ,Yeobo. Believe me .I love you ,Choi Sulli. " Minho reached for Sulli's left hand and gently carresed it. 

Sulli felt something touched deeply inside her heart. She looked at Minho's eyes to find the answer and she saw sincerity inside it. She didn't know how to responded to him.So , 

Sulli hummed for the answered before closed her eyes slowly.

------------------------------------------------