Listen To Me

Only The Love Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai went to Yuri's house and woke Yuri up.

"W-What happen?" asked Yuri in a lazy way while yawning. 

"Why are you accepting his love?!" asked Kai loudly.

"Do you mean Chanyeol?" asked Yuri.

Kai hold Yuri hand tightly as if he wanted to crash it. "Why you accept him?" asked Kai.

Yuri didn't muttered a word. She afraid that she will get a slap from Kail. Kai rose his hand and wanted to slap Yuri but stopped when he felt sympathy with Yuri. He knew that he didn't had the right to angry and hurt Yuri cause he knew he couldn't controled Yuri's heart. Yuri closed her eyes to wait for the hurting slap.

"I am sorry." said Kai with the feeling of guiltness.

Yuri opened her eyes slowly and looked at Kai. "I forgive you." said Yuri.

"Do you really love Chanyeol even though his parents are the one who kill our parents?" asked Kai in disbelief.

"I love him! The killer of our parents are his parents not him!" fought Yuri back.

"Shut up your mouth! LISTEN TO ME, I AM YOUR BROTHER!!!" scolded Kai like a tiger was growling angrily. Secret from everyone know, Kai was Yuri's brother, even Chanyeol didn't know about this.

Yuri knew that Kai hated if someone cut off when he was talking so Yuri decided to sit on the bed and heard everything what Kai will say. Kai let out a long sighed as if he was too stressed thinking about his job for example.

"If you're not going to kill him, I will kill him by MYSELF!" said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter