Starting Of Our Love

Only The Love Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol went into his car. He drove his car to his apartment. While driving his car, he saw a car was following him from behind.  Chanyeol drove more faster than usual and hoped that the car wasn't really going to spy on him. Strangely, the weird car drove much more closer to Chanyeol's car and made Chanyeol felt uneasy. Chanyeol arrived at the front gate of his apartment and he knew a secret way that he always use if he wanted to escape from his manager or from any fans but now, it was different. Chanyeol was escaping from an unknown car that was following him carefully.

"You're not going to catch me, dude." said Chanyeol alone confidently and smirked.

Chanyeol reversed his car and went to the right side and the unknown car was following him slowly. Chanyeol continued his plan and he drove with the highest faster rate and made the spy's car gone from his sight. Chanyeol quickly parked his car under an old, dark basement that no one ever know except Chanyeol himself. Chanyeol could saw the weird car was passing him by and then Chanyeol let out a sighed in relief.

"What a close call." sighed Chanyeol and landed his forehead on the steering wheel.

Chanyeol continued to drive his car to his apartment and luckily, there was no more spy cars. Chanyeol happily parked his car at the parking centre and got out of his car. When Chanyeol wanted to lock his car, he could saw a long shadow on the ground as if someone was standing behind him.

"Who are you? I don't want to share any problem with you. If you have something that you didn't like about me, tell me and I will explain it to you." said Chanyeol carefully while he locked his car.

The person didn't mutter a word. Chanyeol then slowly turned to his back, hoping that this day will not be his last day of life. Knife, shot gun, hammer or anyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter