The Hurting Quarrel

Only The Love Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The man then stopped at a sudden and pushed his hand in his pocket. Chanyeol only stood beside him, while thinking of a way to escape from this man.

"Excuse me, I want to go to the toilet." said Chanyeol and stepped backward from the man.

"Stop right there! Who tell you that I let you go?.You must stand here beside me!" scolded the man.

Chanyeol don't knew what was happening. He started to cry but then, he remembered that he was bot a coward. He still could fight and he still breathing. Chanyeol then hoped that his plan will working.

"Let go off me!" shouted Chanyeol and started to kick the man.

The man got kicked by Chanyeol and he fought back using his fist and he attacked Chanyeol's cute face. Chanyeol's lips were bleeding and he continued to fight with the man. Giving Chanyeol many chances to kick and hit him, the man then quickly took a small knife from his pocket and showed at Chanyeol. Chanyeol stopped his movements and stood like a stool.

"Heh." the man smirked. "You don't even have the chance to land your hand on me. Park Chanyeol sshi, what is your wish?" asked the man evily while coming near Chanyeol.

Chanyeol slowly stepped backward and he stopped because his back meet with the wall and it was a dead road. The man slowly moved the knife near Chanyeol's neck until Chanyeol could felt the sharpness of the knife.

"P-Please don't kill me...I beg you..." said Chanyeol afraidly while watching in fear that the knife was nearing his neck.

The man slowly grabbed his mask and threw it onto the dry ground. Chanyeol nearly choked out when he saw the man's real face.

"K-Kai?" asked Chanyeol in horror. Why? Why is his own bstfriend is the one who going to kill him. He rather die in the hand of a real killer but not in the hand of his BESTFRIEND!

"Yes, it's me. Don't mad at me, hyung. I am just going to let you fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter