Just Be Friends Okay

Only The Love Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I feel unwell now..." said Chanyeol to Kai.

Kai looked at his bestfriend in worriedness. "You look so pale. Maybe you better get some rest. You're too over stress." begged Kai.

Chanyeol looked at the door that suddenly opened. Here she came, Yuri. Yuri went to Chanyeol and Kai with a bright smile. "Hi, guys. Can I join yo two?" asked Yuri.

"It's okay. Come and sit." replied Kai.

Chanyeol coughed and Kai looked at him. Yuri smiled at Chanyeol. "Hi." said Chanyeol coldly.

"Hi too." said Yuri happily.

"So...you're um..a new actress here. Kwon Yuri right?" asked Kai.

Yuri nodded and she turned to Chanyeol. "Why are you so pale?" she asked.

"Nothing." replied Chanyeol while rubbing his nose.

"Worry about your parents dead?" asked Yuri strangely.

Chanyeol looked at her. "H-How can you know?" he asked.

"The manager told me before." answered Yuri.

Chanyeol seem didn't believed at what Yuri had told him. Something looked really strange at Yuri. After that, it been a long silence.

"Ehem!" Kai broke the silence. "Since we meet now, and we already know each other a little better, let's we be friends okay."

Yuri felt uneasy. "Um...with boys? I will...okay, I accept it!" she said.

"Park Chanyeol?" asked Kai.

Chanyeol looked at Kai as if he wanted to reject it but thinking that Kai was his bestfriend, Chanyeol then accepted it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter