Flashback Of The Memories

Only The Love Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omma, I will go to the school right now. I will bring Yuri too. Goodluck with your day, omma!" said a 8 years old boy with a little bit dark skin.

"Okay, be careful, Jongin. Remember this word, mommy and father will never leave you two by your side. Bye~." said an old woman about 30 years old and waved to her kids.

The cute boy or Jongin, walked on the ground with his beloved sister named Yuri. The weather was really cold as if was going to rain later. Jongin remembered what his mother had said to him just now. Don't knew hat was the reason, he felt that what her mother had said will be the last words from her mother. Kim's family was a poor family that lived in a small, rural village. This family only depended on the money that Jongin's mother and father will get after selling some food in the morning until the noon. Sometimes, Jongin's father to catch some fishes in the river that located near their house to feed his family.

"Oppa, do you have any drinks?" asked a 6 years old girl, which was Yuri.

"Do you feel thirsty?" asked Jongin in worriedness.

Yuri nodded cutely. Jongin looked at his hand which was holding a short bottle that was filled with water. Thinking that this was the only water he had, he then gave it to Yuri. Yuri quickly and happily drank the water. Jongin smiled while watching his sister drank the water. Suddenly, a big car was horning it horn loudly. The car stopped near Jongin and Yuri. The driver opened the mirror an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter