Love And Kill

Only The Love Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a dark night. Yuri was reading a magazine alone in her room. The wall of her room was all covered with k-pop posters including EXO, C-CLOWN and BOYFRIEND. Yuri closed her magazine and started to switch on the blue lamp until her bedroom was all been light up with blue lights. She was to bored to play her video games. As usual, Yuri will took her pillow and jumped on her bed as she wanted to, and that made her brother angry at her. As Yuri stood on her bed, trying to balance her body, a boy opened her bedroom door.

"Yaa... Dongsaeng ah, are you going to jump up high on your bedroom again? Stop doing that before I yell at you." warned the boy, which was Yuri's brother.

Yuri quickly sat down on her bed and she frowned. "What is your business here, oppa?" asked Yuri moodlessly.

"I am here just to tell you some news. I don't know whether this news are happy news or disappointing news." replied Yuri's brother.

Yuri turned the white light and her room got brighter than before. Yuri's brother sat next to her and he touched Yuri's hand. Yuri then felt that this news will made her confused.

"Yuri, you will get a FIRST boyfriend if he is mean for you. He loves you." Yuri's brother started to tell Yuri about the news.

"Me? B-Boyfriend? Who is he?" asked Yuri excitedly as this was the first timw for her to get a real boyfriend in her life..She had already.waited for this time to happen for so long! She never expected that this night will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter