Love Of The Dark

Only The Love Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have to spend a lot times with her and the result is that our friendship nearly become a relationship. Chanyeol thought to himself. He sighed while thinking of Yuri. Yuri was a good girl and and cute almost 87% of the men in Chanyeol's company attracted to her. 

"Kwon Yuri...Why my heart feel like beating so rapidly when I look at her." said Chanyeol alone while he toching his chest. "Isn't that is Yuri's bag?" asked Chanyeol as he saw a brwn with black stripes bag on a table infront of him.

Chanyeol then stood up and walked to the table. He put his hand on Yuri's bag and started to open it. Chanyeol could saw many things such as earphone, papers, sweets and many other things. When Chanyeol pushed his hand more inside the bag, he could felt some vibrations and tried to check it.

"Oh my. It is a phone. Yuri's phone." said Chanyeol while he was taking the red phone. "Oppa? Yuri's brother?" thought Chanyeol alone while he read the name of the caller in Yuri's phone. Maybe it was Yuri's brother after all.  

Suddenly, the rest room door swung opened and there entered Kai with his phone in his hand. "Yuri-" said Kai and stopped after he saw Chanyeol. Kai quickly hid his phone in his pocket as if he tried to hide it from Chanyeol. As Kai hid his phone, the vibrate in Yuri's phone also stopped.

"Oh, Kai. Hi." greeted Chanyeol.

"Hi too...What are you doing here?" asked Kai in a low voice.

"Nothing. I am just resting. And are you do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter