The Deadly Night

Only The Love Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't know...I just  suddenly feel unwell..." explained Chanyeol while massaging his forehead.

"Do you think you have some sickness?" asked Yuri in worriedness.

Chanyeol didn't answer, still massaging his head as if he got some headaches. Yuri tried to think hard about what was the thing to make Chanyeol become worried like this. She worried that her boyfriend will have something bad in his life.

"By the way," Yuri said like she was remembering something. "What about the letter? Do you already read it?" asked her.

"That..." mumbled Chanyeol. Chanyeol already read it but he doesn't wanted to share it. He thought that it may disturb the other feeling. Someone was going to meet with him and the person also going to murder him. If this was a kind of sick joke, Chanyeol will relieved about it.

"Share with me, oppa. You're my love, everything that happen to you, will also happen to me." said Yuri.

Chanyeol quickly held Yuri's hands and his shining tears started to fall down from his watery eyes. "Don't say like that. I am on the worst situation but you have to protect yourself even when I am not here beside you. You must do that as you're my only love." said Chanyeol, trying   to hold his incoming tears.

Somehow strange, Yuri felt that  this words will be the LAST words from Chanyeol.Chanyeol's hands felt so warm and Yuri's heart felt uneasy as if she will never meet with Chanyeol anymore. Chanyeol hugged Yuri and let Yuri leaned her head on his shoulder.

"What happen, oppa?" asked Yuri slowly.

"I don't know...but you have to listen to me okay? Promise to me. If I am gone, or not longer beside you, look for another boy, don't cry for me and smile for me. Even though we will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter