Life Is Changing

Only The Love Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai walked to the room where Chanyeol always rest. He then stopped and leaned hss body against the wall. He wanted to greet Chanyeol but he also hated Chanyeol secretly. He often remembered the incident whenever it already happened in the past. He knew that Chanyeol already forgot about the incident but Kai still couldn't forget it.

"Ya, hyung. Why are you acting weird lately?" greeted someone.

Kai then woke up from his dazed and then he noticed that Chanyeol was standing infront of him.

"Jongin ah, are you okay?" asked Chanyeol without knowing that Kai hated him. "You seem to be changing lately."

"Uh? N-Nothing." said Kai.

"Hyung, do you want to walk with me?" asked Chanyeol while twisting his black and white cap.

"Oh, okay. Let's go." said Kai.

*****

The two bestfriends, Chanyeol and Kai were walking together along the yellow path and the wind blew with the awkward passion as if this was their first meeting. The silence was filling the time. Chanyeol suddenly felt that something was wrong with Kai. Kai was playing with his phone without taking care of Chanyeol and the same as he was ignoring Chanyeol.

"Hyung, can you tell me what is happening with you? Maybe I can help." Chanyeol tried his best to cheer his bestfriend up.

"I say nothing is happening to me. What is your reason to walk with me at this time?" asked Kai coldly which was hurting Chanyeol's feeling.

"Weren't we always walk together li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter