Walking On The Dark Path

Only The Love Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of the busy days Chanyeol had to work with all of his might but not today. Todai was the off day for Chanyeol. He had nothing to do right now and all he wanted to do was just playing his favoirite games and relaxing in his apartment. Chanyeol walked to the kitchen to drink his water when he heard a loid rang from the livimg room.It was his phone. Chanyeol quickly ran to the living room to answer histhe sudden call. 

"Hello?" asked Chanyeol in the dial.

"Ermmm." a voice about 50 years old man could be heard. Chanyeol forgot to check who was the caller and he hoped that this call was only a normal one. "Chanyeol are you busy? Oh, yes. Today is your off day so that mean 100% you're free."

Chanyeol gulped his saliva. This old man's voice sounded really familiar. He only could hoped for the best to happen in his off day. 

"Yes? Um, of course I am free..." answered Chanyeol unconfidently whether he must say he was busy or not.

"Since that Yuri is a new actresss in our company, why don't you spend a lot of time with her? It maybe can improve your friendship with her and became the perfect workmate ever!" mentioned the old man.

Then, Chanyeol finally could recognised the old man. The old man was Chanyeol's manager since he was talking about Yuri. Chanyeol paused the conversation for a while to think about what his manager had suggested. Walking and spending time with Yuri, it seem so strange! He couldn't even guessed why he felt hisheart beating strongly when he heard Yuri's name. 

"Oh, okay. When will she come?" asked Chanyeol seriously.

"Oh, my. Are you angry? It's looks like that you're busy this time. Did I change your mood?" asked Chanyeol's manager confusedly.

"Nope. Not at all. I am free

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter