Letter Of The Death

Only The Love Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol woke up and strecthed his body lazily to warm up. He suddenly found out that he was lying on a sofa in the living room. He then remembered that last night Yuri was coming to his apartment. Chanyeol yawned again, he seem like he already forgot about the letter and he walked to the kitchen. As he took his drink, Chanyeol then remembered that he had received a letter from the stranger. Chanyeol quickly ran to the living room and he glad that he found the letter because he afraid that Yuri will bring the letter instead.

"Letter, letter, letter. Does an actor also receive a letter from his fan?" asked Chanyeol alone, proudly. "But, this letter seem so strange." he thought.

As Chanyeol opened the letter, he then saw many words that had been written by red inks or should I say, blood. He gulped his saliva and started to read the letter.

"Hi, Park Chanyeol. How are you? I am fine here and first of all, you don't even have to know who is me, what my name and who am I to you.I have a question here and don't get me wrong. I am not one of your craziest fans. My question is, do you miss your parents? Of course you are! Do you want to meet with them again? Yes, of course! So here, I am going to help you to meet with your parents. If you're agree with me, come see me at the old restaurant where you always go and I will help you there. MEET ME TONIGHT!

.

.

.

.better prepare for your death...".

What Chanyeol had read nearly made him like wanting to fainting down. Who's the heck is the writter of this letter? Is the person really gon'na help Chanyeol to meet with his parents again? If yes, but HOW? Chanyeol's parents already dead a long years ago and it really true impossible for Chanyeol to meet with them unless...if Chanyeol also DIED. Do this person going to KILL Chanyeol?

*****

Kai was walking to Chanyeol's office at the sunny day and wanted to have a fun time chatting with Chanyeol-before he gon'na do what he want to his best buddy whenever it will hurt him more. Kai greeted some of Chanyeol's workmates and bowed to each of them. Before Kai could open Chanyeol's office door, someone was tapping his shoulder at the back. Kai quickly turned back and smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter