Awkward Meeting

Only The Love Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chanyeol woke up from his nice sleep. He sat on his bed and took his phone from the table beside him and turned it on. "Wow, 5 new messages. 3 from friends group, 1 from my manager...of course about my mistake yesterday and... oh yeah! The last one is from Kai!!! " Chanyeol cheered up. Chanyeol quickly took a shower in the bathroom. 32 minutes later, Chanyeol went to his red sport car outside and drove to his favourite restaurant. "Now, I will have a butter milk fish. Beverage.., I will have a yam shake. " Chanyeol said to himself and went in the restaurant. Chanyeol then decided a chair to sit on. Then, a waiter had come and Chanyeol what to ordered. Chanyeol then ordered what he wanted and watched the waiter gone to the kitchen. "Oh, I nearly forget to read what Kai text to me last night." Chanyeol said and read what Kai had text him last night. "Anneyeong, hyung. Tomorrow I will meet you at your favourite restaurant and bring the girl that will join your company. Please wait for me." Chanyeol read Kai's text. Chanyeol smiled and felt really patience while waiting for Kai to come. The waiter had come and served Chanyeol what he ordered. Then, Chanyeol felt like someone was coming to him anand turned around and, "Hyung!" Chanyeol shouted happily and hugged Kai tightly. Chanyeol then saw a young, pretty girl was standing behind Kai. "Oh, hi. Who are you? " asked Chanyeol shyly "Hi... I am Yuri. " the girl, Yuri replied and gave Chanyeol a mysterious smile.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter