Chapter 9

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After we returned to the hotel, everyone else gathered up again in the girls room, and I wondered if these people ever get tired. But, today was not the day for me, or well, at least... I just wanted to stay alone for a bit, to collect my thoughts.

I went out of the room, telling them that I had forgot something in mine, and that was of course just an excuse, an excuse to get out and collect my thoughts.

So, I just realized, or maybe admitted, that I had feelings for Son Naeun. The Son Naeun, one of the "princesses" at school, the one that has tons of fan boys and maybe even fan girls that were ready to murder me if they ever saw me with her. But what did I want to do then? Confess? She just got her heart broken by Jogin... Stay patient for a bit? I couldn't, I wasn't the patient type and the fact that it's the first time I've ever fealt so strongly about someone didn't help.

I sighed and sat near a bench that was in the hotel courtyard. There was complete silence, the perfect atmosphere I needed right now. I was frustrated, because on one side, I wanted to respect her feelings, but in the other, I just wanted to throw her mine.

" Seriously Lee Taemin, what's the plan? " I thought to myself outloud. I looked at my clock, I shouldn't be out here for too long, or they would get worried.

I made my way into the room, and after taking a deep breath I entered it only to be welcomed by them sitting in a circle playing the Mafia game. Key hyung was hosting the game, and it looked like Bomi nuna was already dead.

" Ya, what took you so long? did you find it? "  asked Key

" Ha? " I replied, not knowing what he was talking about.

" The thing you forgot in your room, idiot. Or wait... did you have to pee or take a dump? " he started laughing while the girls scorned him.

" Something like that. " I smiled and sat next him. I made eye contact with Naeun, she was probably staring at me, and also worried about me. But that's what I'd like to think. I just smiled at her and she just ree to me.

We played this game for a few hours, until everyone eventually got tired of the game.

" Tomorrow's the free day, we get to do what we want. Where do you want to go? " Chorong nuna said while we started playing cards.

" On a date. " Key hyung grinned and shot a glance to Eunji. He was being as obvious and straightforward as ever, but I think that the strategy was actually working on Eunji nuna.

" Why do we always have to separate, let's spend these days together... " Krystal replied back.

" I agree, it's not everyday we can be all together in another country, let's enjoy it all together! " Eunji nodded backing up Krystal.

" But it's not a completely bad idea, it's not like the date with last all day, how about spending some time all together and then if anyone wants to they can invite someone out. " Suho proposed, it was what you'd expect him to say, he thought about both sides so that everyone will be happy.

" It always turns out like this huh... " Bomi sighed, probably cause her boyfriend wasnt part of our group and if we all separated she would be alone or the third wheel.

" Hey let's just stick together... us " Naeun tugged Krystal and Chorong's clothes. The two just smiled and nodded.

" Ya why didn't you invite me too Son Yeoshin? " a clearly offended Eunji retorted.

" ..eh? I just assumed you and Key-sshi... " Naeun tilted her head, making everyone around laugh except for an embarassed Eunji and a grinning Key.

 

##

 

We all went out the day after, and somehow Keysshi convinced Eunji unnie to go alone with him.

" Well in the end Key hyung really managed to make Eunji nuna go with him alone huh. " said Taemin while the rest of us walked together to our next destination.

" It's amazing how Eunji unnie didn't even really fight back that much, right Naeun-ah? " Krystal looked at Mina with an impressed face.

" Yeah, mh... Eunji unnie never really payed any attention to guys, they would confess, she would reject them and then she wil never hear from them again. But, Key-ssi keeps persisting so I guess unnie found that side of him charming? even though she doesn't admit it. " I chuckled, I found it fascinating too, be it guys or girls, many confessed to my Eunji unnie, because she's a really nice person and is also really cute and sociable, but she always rejected them, even the cute ones.

" To be honest I thought he was playing with her... " Suho suddenly said making everyone look at him " Ah, I mean, cause he was way too smooth you know? I thought he was a player, and I care about Eunji! But as I saw how he actually cared now I'm genuinely happy that they seem to be ihtting off " he smiled at us reassuring.

" I thought so too " Krystal giggled " Anyways, enough about them, where are we going? " 

" Just around the city I think? " I replied as confused as her, we didn't plan anything, we were just wandering around.

In the end, we just went around all over the city, shopping, visiting museum and churches, we were all having so much fun that half of the day passed by. It was currently 2pm, we just had lunch in a restaurant, most of us ate paella since we wanted to eat the most out of this dish, others just ate typical spanish food.

" Waah I'm full, what should we do next? " Jogin patted his stomach and then stretched out.

" You guys organize yourselves... I'm going with her. " Suho oppa grabbed Chorong unnie's wrist and dragged her along with him while she just had this confused face and looked at us while saying " Eh? Eh? Why?! " out loud.

We were all left in daze by what just happened, did Suho oppa finally make a move after years and years? And was Chorong unnie pretending not to like it when I could see her red face from the distance? I grinned and let out a laugh and soon Bomi followed me too.

" Wow I can't believe that guy, he's so unpredictable. BUT! You guys are not going too right? please don't leave me alone. " Bomi said to us pleading. Well I wouldn't have a reason to anyways, me and Jogin are awkward with each other right now and even if we weren't I'm sure he would've gone out with Krystal instead, meanwhile Taemin.. there is not really a reason to? and I'm a bit embarassed to be alone with him after what happened yesterday.

" Of course not, let's all go- " I was about to reply when Taemin grabbed my arm. I looked at him and he just smiled while the others stared at him " I'm borrowing her for today too, enjoy yourselves! " he winked and forced me to come with him.

" Ya! Taemin oppa! " Krystal frowned, she was one of those who wanted the group to be together so when the group finally split she showed clear annoyance.

" Aish I knew it will end like this... I'll call Ilhoon and force him to go with him, even though he's with his own classmates... " said Bomi clearly not wanting to be the third wheeler with Krystal and Jogin.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter