Chapter 6

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Go on, explain." Jogin looked at me with a piercing stare, you could tell he was pissed.

" I know it will sound like a really lame excuse..." I started to panic, I didn't now if I should really tell him an excuse or just the truth... but I don't want him teasing me about Naeun, but then he'll think I like Krystal.

" Yeah, so don't give me excuses and tell me the truth. "

" There was this dog outside, it was really freaking cute and the owner made me pet him. I love dogs you see. " It was an half lie, I really did think the dog was cute.

He looked at him for a moment, seemengly analizing my face, then he sighed in relief. " What. That was it? " and he laughed.

This guy is really naive, but that's what makes him likeable. I'll tell you the truth someday, just not now... I'm not sure of my feelings.

" Taemin... I'm sorry for coming at you like this... I'm really insicure these days. I've know Krystal for so long, but it seems like I can never get close to her! But you, it hasn't been that long but she likes being with you, I think she might like you or something."

" Man, even if she did like me I wouldn't go out with her, sure she's a beauty but she's not really the type of girl I would date, and you like her too so that marks her with a big no for me. Don't worry. If you feel like talking more we should do it later though, we're making our partners wait. " I gave him a pat on the shoulder and went outside to where Krystal was.

" Took you long, if you had to do 'that' you could've told me. " she frowned clearly pissed.

" Yeah, I'm sorry. But it's not good to tell a lady that I have to take a you know? " I laughed and her hair.

" Ew! Don't touch me, you wiped your... 'stuff" with that. " she quickly avoided my hand.

" Arasso, arasso, sorry princess. " I say sarcastically while bowing.

" Ya. Are you making fun of me Lee Taemin? " she lightly hits my head.

" Ouch. Anya anya, mianhe. Ok then, shall we go? "

" Ok... to the shopping mall! " she grabbed my arm and wrapped it around hers.

" Again at the mall princess? Don't you have already too many clothes?? "

" A girl can never have too many clothes, and... I'll buy shoes and some other stuff as well! I want to see the clothes that they sell here in Spain... Pleaase? "

" Arasso, I wouldn't say no to that face. " I ruffled her hair expecting her to curse at me, but instead...

" Hehe... " she blushed shyly and smiled.

If Jogin saw that he'd kill me! And what's with this girl anyway, is she starting to like me or something? I should change my attitude a bit...

Me and Krystal entered a large shopping centre, it had all kind of shops, brand names or simple shops like bershka and h&m, Krystal, of course, went to the brand-named shops first, I never really thought about it but I wondered if she was rich or something. Curiosity stirred up so I just asked.

" You know I've been wondering... "

" Hm? " she answered while not looking at me but at the clothes.

" Are you like... rich or something... is it rude to ask? " she giggled and turned around to face me.

" I guess so? My father owns a well-known chain of hotels. He charges my credit card everyweek with some money, and says to spend it however I want... " she smiled, but she looked a bit sad while saying that. I wanted to ask more but it's not right for me to pry on other people's matters when we're not even that close.

" What about you oppa? After all, our shool is a private school, the tuition does cost a bit of money. " she sensed the awkwardness and asked me a question instead.

" Well, I wouldn't say that I'm rich. I guess... normal? " I never really considered myself rich,but I'm not that poor either.

" Ah! Look, doesn't this look y? " she picked up a dress, it's the kind of dress that shows the curves and the bare-back too.

I laughed a bit. " Ya, why are you laughing? " she glared at me.

" I just thought that that dress is so like you! haha " I smiled at her and she looked confused, well, it's understandable.

" What do you mean by that? "

" Mhh... like, it'll look really y if I see you in the back, but once you go in the front it's cute I guess? " as I said that I touched the small bow attached to the dress. 

" Are you saying that I look y but I'm also cute? " she smirked with a teasing look.

" Yeah, after all, you are one of the princess at school right? So, are you buying that dress or not? "

" I think I will. " she heads over to the cabin to try it and then pays for the dress at the counter.

" Next, some heels to accompany this dress. " she handed me over the bag with the dress and headed over to the shoes shop by herself.

" Spoiled girl. " I slowly followed behind her as she glanced back to me. " Palli-wa oppa! "

 

##

 

I glanced at the figure of Lee Taemin going away with Krystal, she seemed to like him, but didn't she like that other sunbae? Without thinking that much of it, I went back to Bomi unnie and Suho oppa.

" Naeun-ie, don't you think that Krystal got unusually close really fast to the new guy? " said Suho oppa.

" Oh, I thought so too and also she seemed to really want him to be her partner earlier! Omo... seolma... she likes him? "

" Anya, I mean she... ah- " Suho shutted himself up I think he must've thought the same thing as me.

" What? She what?? " Bomi unnie urgely said.

" Nevermind, kaja! Oppa will pay for you both, do you want to go shopping, or just around visiting the area? "

" Assa! I knew I could count on Suho oppa keke. Let's go shopping first, ok Naeun-ah? " said Bomi unnie excited, Suho oppa is really kind, when he can he'll always pay for our expenses. I always feel bad about it but he insist everytime... He's really like and older brother, or even an appa!

We went around a shopping district, Suho oppa stopped us and looked for nice neat-looking clothes. He always seemed to dress up with simple yet elegant looking shirts. Bomi unnie and I went to the lower floor instead, it seemed like heaven, there was a whole corner full of black shirts, black sweathers... all black! I ran over that corner leaving Bomi unnie behind as she searched for her clothing.

I bumped to someone, I tend to do this a lot these days. " I'm really sorry, I was running without really looking around... " I bowed.

" Gwenchana... " she softly said. As I looked to face her, I immediatly recognized her face.

" Ah- Na- " she placed a finger on my mouth as to shut me up. 

" Shh, if you say it out loud I won't be able to shopping. " she smiled gently at me.

" Ahh, ne. I'm really sorry ." I bowed again. I can't believe I met Nana, the famous model, here! Ah, actually, they did say that she had filming here in Spain

" Haha, you don't have to apologize this much..." she looked around if someone else saw them.

" Well then, see you, I'll shop around. " she left me and went to look for some clothes.

I grabbed some clothes and tried them on. Soon me and Bomi unnie reunited and went to search for Suho oppa.

" Naeun-ie you did it again... " Suho oppa looked at my clothes and laughed.

" Wae? " I looked confused and Bomi unnie started laugh too, she glanced at my clothes before too, and seemed to resist laughing earlier.

" Whenever we shop, you always buy black clothes... don't you get tired? haha or, if it's not black clothes, just normal plain white stuff and normal jeans... " he pats my head.

" Is it bad if I like simple stuff? " I frown " Black looks good on me! "

" Well I agree with our Naeun-ah, it does look good on her, shows her curves! " she pats my head too.

" Will you two stop patting my head! " they looked at me, but afterwards we all laugh together.

As we leave the shop I suddenly remember my encount with Nana-sshi.

" Ah, I met the model Nana earlier. " I said to both of them.

" Jinja? Why didn't you tell us! I wanted a picture... " said Bomi frowning.

" Well, she wanted to shop in peace... and if someone saw you taking a picture with her then they would come over to see and she wouldn't be able to... "

" Aigoo uri Naeun-ie, always caring for others. " Suho oppa said proudly.

" Anyways... I'm a bit curious about the others, mostly Key and Eunji! They seem to get along well. "

" I know, Eunji unnie is usually cool and gets along with everyone fine, but Key-sshi is always so hyper and direct it even caught her off-guard! "

" Eunji is always the one to lead that's why, she is direct herself but there aren't a lot of people like her, maybe she's like that because having someone so similiar makes her feel weird? " Bomi unnie wondered.

" Then there's Chorong unnie, poor Suho oppa wanted to be with her... " Bomi patted Suho's oppa shoulder and snickered. 

" Ya Bom-ah , don't pour salt on my wound! I'm even paying for you girls . "

" What if we find them and me and Naeun-ah take Jogin and leave you alone with her? "

" That'd be a nice favor!! " Suho smiled at the idea.

 

- after a few hours -

 

We all met up after the shopping and decided to walk together around the city.

" There's a beach nearby, how about going there after looking around for souvenirs? " said Jogin looking at a map.

" Yeah! I want to take some pictures of the view~ " Chorong picked up her photocamera from her bag.

" First let me buy some t-shirts and fridge magnets for my parents... " I said while glancing at some shops

" Me too, I have to buy presents for my parents " Taemin said as he approached me.

" You two go ahed then, the rest of us want to go to the beach, it's pretty near anyway. " said Eunji unnie while pointing a the beach a few blocks away.

" Arasso, we'll come as soon as possible. " as Taemin said that I saw Krystal looking at him, it seemed like she wanted to come with us. She saw me staring at her,  she smiled and then started walking with the others towards the beach.

 

##

 

Walking with Naeun was kind of awkward, I mean, we already made up with there was still this awkward feeling. None of us seemed to initiate a conversation. I sighed while glancing at her back. I started walking faster and I was now walking by her side.

"Umh... Naeun-ah. " I stopped walking and forced a conversation, but she didn't seem displeased with that, in fact, she stopped walkin and smiled.

" Eung? " It was a short response, I don't know why but it made me happy... 

- dum du dum -

Ya, again? What's up with this stupid heart!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter