Chapter 10

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special 2 Chapters! I'm releasing another bonus chapter tomorrow!

 

Jogin POV

I watched as Bomi nuna's figure slowly disappeared leaving only me and Krystal behind. I couldn't help but slowly grin on the inside thinking that I would finally be able to spend some alone time with her.

I glanced over only to see her clearly annoyed expression about the situation, It made me a bit sad. did she really dislike the idea of spending time alone with me

" umh... so what do we do? " I said trying to ease the tense atmosphere.

She turned around and looked at me, in silence, she bit her lip and stayed in silence for a good minute before speaking up again " I don't know, you decide. "

" I don't know... " I looked down at my feet, she would usually be the one leading so when she suddenly handed me the baton I felt a bit pressured, and I didn't even know Spain that well so how could I know the places to go?

Maybe she didn't mean it, or maybe she didn't realise that she said it out loudly but I heard a voice saying " If it was Taemin oppa... " and I pretended not to notice, not to bring this discussion further. Taemin may have created a chance for me, or maybe he just wanted to spend some time with Naeun, but still, thanks to him I'm alone with Krystal and I should enjoy it to the max.

" Fine. Let's see... I want to have fun, so any suggestions at least? "she smiled and looked at me.

"  Mh... " I deeply thought about it, and then I suddenly remembered what I saw yesterday while we were walking around, it was the perfect choice.

" Come! " I started walking and she strangely just followed me behind without asking anything.

-  2 hours later -

We got out of the train and as I followed the map we finally arrived to the place I was looking for, getting here was a pain in the but thankfully Krystal could speak english pretty well so we somehow managed.

" So... what is this place? I've been pretty patient without asking anything but now I would like to know... " I turned around and only gave her a michevious grin, then grabbed her wrist and slowly ran towards the place. And, we were here, I made her look at the sky. Her expression was priceless, she went from slightly annoyed cause I made her run, to that expression of a little girl who just entered a disney store.

" Wow... it's... beautiful... we're riding those? " She tugged my arm. 

" Yep! Hot aired baloons! I saw these yesterday while looking at pamphlet and I thought it was a nice idea... approved? " I brought up my fist pump and she laughed while fist pumping me back.

Thankfully it wasn't that expensive and it wasn't full of people, so we got in one pretty easily, we watched as we slowly got up into the sky and fresh air hit us, it was good we took a while getting here, if I we came any earlier the sun would've roasted us alive.

The perfect romantic setting, the perfect chance to confess, I was ready and faced Krystal while she stared at the now orange sun that was setting while we were floating in this thing with only a few other people in the same hot aired baloon. But... I couldn't, as soon as I saw her face she was smiling, it was a familiar smile that I just saw yesterday, on Naeun's face. A hint of happiness in a smile but her eyes only cointain sadness. Then, she looked at me, like she knew I was staring at her the whole time and bit her lip while looking down before facing me with a small smile.

" You... like me right? " she gave a light chuckle. I didn't reply, my words were stuck on my throat. She sighed and faced the sun again while closing her eyes. " This might sound cocky... but I know you do. You're pretty obvious. "

" I've been found out huh? " I faked a laugh while scratching the back of my head. " I guess it's a no even if I didn't make my move yet, right? "

" A lot of people confessed to me Jogin... why should I choose them over you? " she asked, I raised an eyebrow and looked at her thinking she meant it in a 'bad' way, but I could see that she was sincerely asking.

" I can't make promises such as we'll be together forever or I'll always love you because nothing is granted in life, except for death. " I smile and she opens her eyes while curiously facing me. " But, right now, I can vouch for my feelings towards you, I've been liking you for quite a while, I saw you when you fell in love with Minho sunbaenim and now I see as you interest shifted towards Taemin... Sometimes I wanted to yell at you: hey, look at me, I'm here too! but I was too much of a coward to do so. I already lost someone I really liked because of this, so now I really want to try with you. " I sigh and grab her hands.

" Krystal... I... like you. I like your naggy and bossy personality, but also the sweet one that comes out once in a while. The way you seem really cold but at the same time you can be such a kid. I like how you're such a strong woman who can protect herself but there are times where I can protect you too... so... please, can we try? " I don't know how I managed to say all these things without choking, but I could see her smiling, and that's all that mattered...

" Thank you. " She embraced me for a minute before pushing me away again " But... I can't. "

And now I was really trying not to panic, but I failed to do so as my stuttering came out " W-why? " 

" You're really sweet, seriously, but I don't want to go out with you knowing that I don't like you that way at all, it's damaging, for the both of us. " She bites her lower lip again and looks down waiting for my reply.

" It's okay! You can... use me. It's just trying anyway, when you see that it's not working you can immediatly dump me! " at this point I just sounded desperate, because I am. I just hoped that I could somehow convince her but her smile already made me give up emotionally.

" I'm sorry... " she turned around and I realized how we were returning down to the ground.

Our way back was the most awkard thing I ever experienced in my life, I never managed to look at her but I could feel her throwing me a few glances  and sighing.

 

##

 

I stretched myself while we were in the restaurant eating our dinner together. Everyone was done and ready to go back to their respective rooms " Haa tomorow we're already going back to Seoul huh. "

" I kinda miss home so I don't mind it... " said Chorong nuna while grabbing the bottle of water in front of me.

" Hey guys. " Key brought our attention to him, then he looked around a bit to I guess check if anyone else was listening to us. " Since it's the last night... you know. " he winked at us.

" Let's not talk about that here, later Key. " Eunji said firm and he only nodded in response.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter