Chapter 8

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jogin stormed in the breakfast room with Naeun on his back. As soon as I saw her looking like that, I rushed over.

" What happened?! " all of us ran towards them, and the teacher asked the question.

" I think she has fever, she was forcing herself. " Jogin replied with a concerned expression.

" Ottoke? It's my fault... " Chorong said while looking at Naeun.

" Anya, how would you now! Ssaeng, we'll get Naeun to her room! " Eunji felt like the most responsible one in this situation.

The teacher agreed and helped Jogin. " Ok, I'll go out and buy some medicine too. " said the teacher " Come with me Park and Yoon. "

" Ah, ne! " Bomi and Chorong quickly left with the teacher.

Eunji went to the hotel's kitchen and asked for some ice, when she came back she got a towel from the room, dipped it in the ice-water and placed the towel in Naeun's body.

" Jogin. " she said with a stern voice, not looking at him.

" Can you and Taemin go outside? Me and the girls need to change Naeun's clothes. "  as she said that Krystal pushed us out of the door.

I had complicated feelings, why did I not notice? I mean yes, she seemed more tired than usual, but she didn't look like she had a fever...

Pabo Lee Taemin.

I looked at my right, Jogin was standing there with an unclear expression, was he thinking? or did he have a blank mind... either way, both of us were out when the only thing we wanted was to be in and take care of Naeun... well, at least for me.

" Taemin. " he finally broke the silence and looked at me.

" I'm so stupid... I kept telling her my problems without paying attention to her even if I knew she wasn't feeling well. If I just looked back and lookd at her I would've noticed and maybe she wouldn't have exausted herself like that because I was making her walk instead of carrying her... " Jogin had a hurt and disappointed expression, he was probably disappointed aobut himself, but I was too. I knew that I always looked at her these days, but I couldn't manage to notice...

" Ya it's not your fault... you didn't know she actually had fever. The important thing is that you immediatly carried her when you noticed. " I gave him a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

" I don't know man... " he wasn't convinced.

The door behind us opened and Krystal faced us. " You can enter now. "

Naeun was now in her pajamas behind the blankets, Eunji was still taking care of her, you could see how much she loved Naeun.

" What to do... I'll stay here while you guys enjoy the trip... " she said while Naeun's hair.

" Anya, I'll stay here! " Jogin replied back, I guess he felt guilty and wanted in someway to reedem himself.

" Guys... you should all go... " a weak voice, it was Naeun, she had her eyes half-open, it seems like our talking made her wake up.

" I'll be fine here... you guys are too loud anyways... " all of us turned to look at her. She gave us a weak reassuring smile.

" No Naeunie, what if something happens to you? "  Eunji replied, sounding really concerned.

" Aren't you guys exagerating a bit? I'm not dying I have a fever... "

" But still... "

" Ahh don't worry, I'll feel worse if I ruin your day, it's not everyday we get to be here in Spain you know? " she had a point. And no one was able to say anything back.

" Ok, now all of you go and enjoy yourself without me... but! You must buy me some stuff to okay? " she made a V with her fingers while slightly smiling at the rest of us. Even if she's sick, she keeps thinking about all of us, and well, herself too a bit.

Everyone started to leave one by one, Krystal and Bomi had to force Eunji and Chorong to let go of Naeun, both of them wanted to stay there with Naeun and the teacher. Only me and Jogin were left in the room, but as I was going out I turned around to see a frozen Jogin, who slowl knelt down and faced the sick girl.

" Ya... are you sure you don't want any of us to stay here...? I know you don't really like staying alone. Even if you're going to sleep, we're even coming back late. "

As I looked at this scene, Naeun sat up and kept reassuring her bestfriend that she was okay, that it was fine, that he should go. Was she blushing? or was she trying to keep it all in? It was one of those times where I couldn't read her face. I wanted to beat up Jogin, it's because he treats her like that, that Naeun can't move on from him, but at the same time... I was jealous. Jealous that he had that kind of relationship with her. I didn't know that Naeun didn't like to be alone... why didn't she? Why do I know nothing?

I realized that I kept thinking and dazed off, Jogin started to swing his hand in front of me. " Are you okay? " he asked me.

" Ah... yeah. Let's go. Bye Naeun-ah. " I waved at her and she gave me a little nod.

 

##

 

" Sigh... " I was alone in my room, at it will be like this for the whole day... why did I have to be the one getting sick on such days. I got up from my bed, my head got immediatly dizzy but I still managed to go near the window. "Here they are..." I could see my friends from the distance, Eunji unnie was so readable, she was clearly still upset that she had to leave me here alone, she and Jogin are one of the fews who know I hate being alone in places that I don't know.

I kept looking around the room to find something to do, even if I was sick I wasn't feeling that sleepy, I tried to browse throught the tv channels, but it was mostly spanish stuff that I couldn't understand or boring documentaries.

" Should I just force myself to sleep? " as I looked at the bed, ready to venture myself in it, a message came. It was from our group chat.

 

Jogin: *photo of Eunji* Naeun-ah look at this unnie, she already misses you kkk

Eunji unnie: Ya are you nuts! Why did you send that!

Key: How cute, I'm saving it.

Eunji unnie: Ya!!

Krystal: You're the one talking Jogin...

Krystal: *sends photo of Jogin smiling while chatting*

Chorong: Ayy, look at this cute boy missing his bestfriend.

Jogin: Nona! What are you talking about... Ya Krystal! 

Krystal: Ya?

Jogin: *sends a shocked sticker and a sorry one*

Eunji unnie: You people shut up! Let my baby sleep!

 

My lips curved, I couldn't help but laugh, they were the best friends I could ask for. All the laughs made me feel sleepy, so I finally went to bed.

By the time I woke up, it was already afternoon. There were still a few hours left before all of them could come back though. I reached out for my phone in my bedside table, there were over 100 messages in the group, full of photos of them and the stuff that they bought me.

" Ahh... I wish I could've been there... " I tossed my phone in the bed and sat up. I felt so much better after drinking the medicine and sleeping for a few hours. But I really was left with nothing to do.

I put on a leather jacket and headed out of the room, staying there would just bore me. " But I can't go out... " I thought of the best place I could go to, and the only thing that came in mind was the rooftop. " It's not the best idea going there though... I'm barely feeling better. " I brushed off the thought and went there anyway.

The view was fantastic, the sun was setting and the lights that reflected on the buildings were breathtaking. A chilly air passed, and I felt so alive. Like I could forget all about the problems that I'm facing with this love of mine.

" Ah. " I remembered that the rooftop had a pool, so I headed straight and found this little pool that could maybe fit only our group. The cold breeze didn't stop me from wanting to dip my feet in that pool that seemed to invite me in. I put on my hearphone and closed my eyes while feeling the light air flowing by and just let my mind be free.

But of course, these peacefull moments always get interrupted. My phone vibrated signaling me that a message came. I opened up to see 2 texts from Jogin.

- Are you awake? -

- If you see this tell me if you're feeling better! -

My lips formed a smile, I was happy about this but at the same time I felt... sad? 

- Yeah, I'm feeling better! I'm in the hotel's rooftop, did you know it had swimming pool? -

After only a few second message kept coming like they were spam or something.

- YA! -

- PABOYA?? -

- WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU FE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter