Chapter 3

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So...today Jogin and Krystal will go on a date... and no one's here. This day will never pass...

My cellphone started to ring , I picked it up, it was Jogin.

"Naeun,I'm heading over to your house!" he said breathless.

"Why?Did something happen?"

"Yeah!Well,not really.. but it's urgent!"

A few minutes later Jogin rang the doorbell, I opened the door and saw him with a few bags full of clothes.

"Did you already finish shopping?" I said bewildered.

"Nope,it's not until 3 o'clock. These are my clothes,I don't know what to wear!"

I laughed. "Are you a girl or something? hahaha"

"Aish jebal I'm being serious here!"

"Arasso arasso."

I helped him picking up his clothes and also did his messy hair.

"Yep, you actually look cool now." I winked at him and gave him a thumbs up.

"Thank you! Really! THANK YOU!" he embraced me tightly.

I blushed , smiled and hugged him back.

"You're welcome..."

"I don't know what I'd do without a friend like you.That's why you're the best."

"Yeah yeah, I know. Now go and have fun." I pushed him out of the house.

"Bye bye!" he waved his hand

"Fighting!" I replied. He laughed and walked away.

I closed the door and tried to contain my tears. I leaned myself on the door and embraced my knees.

"It's okay...I'm sure that if they get together...These feelings will go away." my heart started beating fast and it seemed like someone was squeezing my heart. It hurts , it hurts alot.

*ding dong*

Someone rang the doorbell, was it Jogin again? I wiped my tears and opened the door.

"Hello." he said cheerfully.

"Taemin-sshi?" 

"Yes?" 

I couldn't believe it,what was he doing here? When I said that I was busy yesterday.

"Why are you here?"

"Oh, I knew you were lying yesterday."

"Okay...?" What is he talking about?

"May I come in?"

"Yeah sure."

He sat on the couch and looked at me.

"Nice house,really neat."

I smiled at him. "You want something to drink?"

"Yeah thanks,something fresh."

I gave him and orange juice and sat across him.

"So,why are you here?"

"I already told you."

"Because you know that I was lying... how is that an answer?" I chuckled.

"Whatever.I just wanted to come ok?"

"Okay..."

"Hey let's play something, do you have some consoles?"

Whatever... at least he'll help me,it will distract me a bit from Jogin and Krystal...

"I have a Wii U..."

"Really? Nice! Do you have any multiplayer games?"

"Mario Kart 8... and Wii U Party." I said shuffling through my sister and my games.

"Perfect! Let's play!"

I smiled at his childish side, I brought a few packs of poprice and laid them on the table.

"Oh,even snacks. I shoud come to your house more often haha,next time I'll come with the others too." he smiled at me.

Everyone was busy today,I'm actually a bit taken aback by his sudden visit,since we're not that close and we don't know each other alot... but he always seemed gentle whenever I look at him so I trust him.

I put on Mario Kart 8 and we start to play.

"I'll choose Princess Rosalinda." he said.

"What.. why are you choosing a girl." I laughed

"Pssh, it's all about strategy. She's really strong!"

"Fine... I'll choose Pink Gold Peach."

We started playing a few maps , I discovered that he has a temper and doesn't like losing.

"Aish Chincha! I was 2nd but of course the damn red shell comes and hits me!" he said frustrated

"AHHHHH! From 2nd to 8th! I hate this game! Let's change it!" he frowned.

"Haha okay okay.. calm down. I'll put Wii U party now."

As we finished playing the games , I glanced over the clock. It was already almost evening,the day went by so quickly I didn't even notice...

I really have to thank this guy... I smiled at him while he was still eating the poprice.

##

We finished playing,I saw her glancing at the clock and she made a relieved expression. I smiled and continued to eat the poprice on the table.

"Excuse me." she went to the bathroom.

I turned off the Wii U and closed the TV. I heard flushing sounds of the bathroom,then I noticed some photos, it was Naeun when she was little,she seemed really cute since she was little. Next were alot of photos of her with friends , mostly Jogin. It didn't surprise me since I knew they were childhood friends.

"Invading privacy once again?" she said chuckling sitting down in the couch.

"I'm sorry. You look cute here." I pointed at the photo

"Thank you..."

"Since when were you guys friends?"

"Mh... since I was 5? Yeah..."

I nodded and sat across her.

"Enough with questions about me... so now,for real... why are you here?" she said with a serious expression.

I looked down and chuckled.

"Okay then,because I know you like Jogin and I figured that you were just trying to help him yesterday.But then of course you have nothing to do today,so I came over because I knew that you would feel lonely today..."  when I looked up  she had deep shocked expression.

"Who told you?!" she said almost yelling.

"Huh?" I didn't get what she meant.

"That... I like Jogin..." 

"No one,I just noticed..." 

"Hey...jebal... don't tell anyone! I finally created an occasion for him and Krystal , it would be all ruined if he discovers this..." she said begging.

"Arasso arasso... but... why did you push him to her...?"

"Because he likes her..."

"WHAT ABOUT YOU?!" I yelled to her and stood 

"Stop. Don't yell. And anyway... if they go out together, I'm sure I'll forget him,I'm sure!" she smiled at me , yeah that fake smile,it hurt just looking at it.

"But you know...you have a really sharp eye, people would often tell us that we look good together but no one ever knew that I like him. So please...  Don't tell.. okay?" and again,that smile. It's ridiculous,it pains me too. I don't even know why... my heart is aching...

"...Hey..." I approached her.

She looked up still faking her smile.

##

He slowly approached me,I was trying my best to contain the tears... I didn't want to cry in front of him... why would I? We hardly know each other.

He slowly bent on his knees and stared at my eyes. My heart skipped at his suddent movement.

He looked at me with a painful smile and said

"When you smile during times like these... All I ever see are your tears. My heart aches just by looking at you."

Tears started flowing out of my eyes. I quickly wiped them flustered.

"W-what are you talking about? haha..." but it was now useless , more and more tears started to flow and I found myself crying...

He started to pat my head,without saying anything. It was just silence for minutes... and minutes.. and minutes.

When I looked up he was smiling at me,a smile that said 'it's okay,everything is going to be fine.' , it's funny how a stranger made me cry,it's funny how his smile is reassuring,it's funny how his pats made me feel secure.

"Well,I'm sure your parents and sister will be coming home soon. I have to leave... bye,take care." he smiled and left me here in the living room.

"Don't forget to close the door!" he yelled.

I immediatly run outside and stopped him.

"Thank you...for today." I said and smiled.

He blushed and covered his mouth with his hand,then he laughed and said "It's okay... see you at school."

I nodded and waved at him.

\\

"So how did it go?" said Chorong unnie

"What?" said Krystal

"Shopping with Jogin?"

"Oh,it was fun. And he carried my bags so..." she smiled at Jogin.

"I'm glad you had fun Krystal." he smiled back and she blushed.

"Thank you Naeun. I should've invited him sooner." said Krystal looking at me.

"I told you he's useful." I laughed.

"Oh,Taemin!" said Jogin.

"Hey,what's up guys." he sat down

"Nothing much,just Krystal and Jogin flirting around,you?" said Chorong

"Me too,so I assume the date went well haha."

"It wasn't a date..." said Krystal blushing.

"Mh? two people.. alone.. outside... it's a date." he laughed and glanced over me.

I was still a bit shy after what happened two days ago.Seeing him and make it seem like nothing happened...

"I'm so excited,a few more days and the TRIP!" said Bomi

"Where will we be going?" said Key-sshi

"They haven't told us yet." said Eunji unnie

"Do we go overseas? Like Europe and stuff.." said Taemin-sshi

"No,that costs alot of money and the school can't afford it haha..." said Chorong unnie.

"Just pay for the school Suho Oppa!" said Krystal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter