Chapter 11

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jogin tightend the grip on my hand and we made our way to the room with the others. As we entered the room they all looked at us with an eyebrow raised.

 

" Ok so... Naeun goes to look for Taemin and Krystal... but she comes back holding Jogin's hand. " said Bomi unnie with a clearly confused face.

And that's when me and Jogin realized that we've been holding hands the entire time, we let go of each other in panic and the others just kept staring at us.

" Ah... I couldn't find them so I figured I'd just get Jogin and his lonely self to join us... but then a teacher was about to catch us so Jogin held my hand and we escaped." 

" Oh I see. Makes sense. " Suho oppa nods and everyone else is convinced too. It's not news me and Jogin were really close friend, no, bestfriends.

We sat next to each other and started to eat the chips trying to forget what we just saw, but sometimes we'd look at each other with blank faces without saying anything and resume watching the movie.

5 minutes after us Taemin oppa and Krystal are back.

" Ya guys listen, we tried to bring Jogin here but he wasn't in his roo- " Taemin looked surprised when he saw Jogin next to me, he gave me a quick glance but I avoided it and kept looking at the ipad screen.

" What.. you're already here " he smiles and sits next to Jogin, while my bestfriends wears an uncomfortable expression. Krystal on the other hand just goes to sit next to Eunji unnie.

We resume watching the movie, not like I understood that much since we basically missed half of the movie, but I still enjoyed it at got a little scared here and there.

Bomi unnie and Chorong unnie are already asleep on the floor, with Bomi unnie spread all over while Chorong unnie somehow ended up in Suho hyun's lap while he kept gently brushing her hair.

I check the time on my phone and it's currently 3 am, some of us are clearly getting sleepy except for me, Jogin, Eunji unnie and Key-sshi. Slowly but surely the rest pass out and only the 4 of us are left awake when the movie ends. We decide to go in a corner and play with the cards that I brought.

" So... tell me the true reason you two came in holding hands? " Eunji unnie whispered, I knew I really could not hide anything from her, she catches on pretty fast when it comes to me.

" We'll- no... I'll tell you eventually when we're back in Seoul. " I smile and she just nods, sometimes I wish she really was my sister, Eunji unnie never forces anything out of me unless it's needed and always treats me with love and care.

" Wait, so you lied earlier? " asked Key

" Yeah, sorry. " I flash him an apologetic smile.

" No need to be " he smiles back.

" What about you two, are you two dating yet? " Jogin smirks and passes the bomb to the two of them. Eunji unnie becomes red like a tomato and surprisingly so does Key.

" No... we just... aknowledged the mutual interest I guess...? " Eunji responds while pausing in between her words, Key nods in approval.

" That's good. " It makes me happy that she finally found someone she's interested in, sometimes I did start to think she'd never find anyone she's interested in and that worried be for quite a long tme.

" The fact that you'll tell her later means that you two are not... like that... right? " Key asked again, I could see Jogin raise an eyebrow to his question but I just found his curiousity cute.

" No, we're bestfriends, though at some point I did like him. " I said trailing off the last words.

" Pff, at some point? so you already erased me? now I'm hurt " Jogin faked getting hurt by putting his hands on his heart.

" Please Jogin we know you like Naeun too, or at least, I know. " Eunji gave him a michevious smile.

" Wait, if you two liked each other then what went wrong? " Key asked again confused.

" Because he's stupid and gives up too easily. " I pout thinking back at his explanation, and Jogin only smiles bitterly. 

" Yeah... " was all he said.

I glanced over at our sleeping friends, Suho oppa and Chorong unnie were almost cuddling in the corner while sleeping, Bomi unnie was still spread all over the floor, Krystal was actually sleeping on a bed meanwhile Taemin oppa was sleeping with his arms making a pillow for him while he was leaning on the table.

" Well... I'm getting sleepy too so good night guys. " said Eunji unnie while dragging her feet towards her bed, Key followed but he positioned himself on the floor while his back leaned towards her bed.

Me and Jogin looked at each other, he smiled and offered me a hand " let's go out for a while? " I nodded and took his hand. We sat on the bench where Krystal and Taemin oppa were earlier, and stood silent for a while before Jogin broke the ice.

" Say... if we did have the courage to... you know... confess to each other back then. What do you think would've happened to us? " he asked but he did not look at me.

" Mh... we'd be dating? Because we know each other so well, I think we would've lasted a long time. " There was a bit of sarcasm in my response but at the same time in my heart I knew that's what I felt we would've ended up like.

He sighed and looked down his hand while playing with his thumbs " I shouldn't have given up back then... " 

" I somehow don't like you saying that when I know you're like this only because Krystal rejected you. " I scoffed.

" You think... it's because of that... that I'm saying this? " now his voice sounded genuinely hurt.

" Then what is it Jogin?! Aren't you a little bit of a jerk talking about what-ifs when you clearly know I still have some feelings for you. What the heck Jogin it hasn't even been a week since I've confessed. " I exploded, what was he trying to obtain telling me all this stuff.

" I'm sorry... I didn't mean for it to come off like a rude thing... it's just... " he stops, his voice breaking, I look at him and I see the hurt in his eyes. I hate seeing him like this but I can't always have my feelings played like this.

" I care about you... a lot. Ever since you confessed to me in that roof I realized that those feelings from back then weren't fully gone and I just buried them deep inside me. I noticed when you would smile at Taemin the way you used to with me, when I thought back about you fainting, almost getting violated... I noticed that I wanted to protect you but I also noticed that I was too late, so I grabbed onto my feelings for Krystal, that I know I love and heck, even if she rejected me, I know I still do. But then, seeing those two doing that... it... just pissed me off. So I started thinking, what if back in the day I had the guts? Just that... "

I side hug him. it must have took a lot to confess this to me, he leaned his head on mine and that's when I realized.

" Jogin... we really are better as bestfriends. " I chuckle, and he does too, probably thinking the same thing. We remain awake the whole night talking about the what-ifs, talking about our feelings, not hiding anything from each other anymore. Oh and speaking of that, he thinks I like Taemin and it's a mutual thing, but I still have my doubts about that, sure Taemin makes my heart flutter, but I don't know if what I 'feel' for him right now was that.

" Be careful, what if the same thing that ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter