Chapter 2

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day started,I looked forward to see my new "friends", if they do consider me like that.

I left the house , took the bus and arrived near the school. The view is beautiful! I started walking towards the school and someone patted my shoulder from the back.

"Sup,Taemin." said Jogin.

"Hey,aren't you early?" 

"Yeah, so are you haha."

"Mh, well, I wanted to tour around the school a bit more.What about you?"

"I see,well I'm going there first because I have something to do... it's for Naeun."

"What is it?"

"Emh,my little cousin started to write on the notes she lent me. So I have to rewrite her that page."

"I see. Are you guys... in a relationship?"

"Huh? Oh no,we're just childhood friend haha."

"But, do you like her?"

Jogin looks a bit taken a back from my sudden question.

"Why do you ask? Love at first sight?" he chuckled.

"No,just wanted to know."I smiled at him.

"Well,it's not like that.But if you do start to like her... good luck! She's impenetrable haha."

"Mh,Arasso."

As we talked we arrived at the school entrance and parted our ways.

I looked around the cafeteria,the courtyard,the gym etc... as I was heading back I saw a girl sitting on bench eating a croissant.

Another beauty,how many are there at this school?

I silently walked towards her,she noticed me and started to look at me.

I sat near her and she stopped eating.

"Hello,I'm Lee Taemin, I transferred here yesterday. Nice to meet you." I offer my hand.

She looks at my hand as if grossed out by it,she then proceeds to shake it.

"Jung Krystal,nice to meet you too... Is it your hobby to flirt so early in the morning?" she chuckled.

"Emh.not flirting. Just trying to make some friends,by the way, I've heard of you."

"Yeah?No surprise." she said in a serious tone.

"Chorong nona,Suho hyung and some other people talked about you,stuff like you have a flu or something."

"Chorong unnie?" she looked surprised.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Well,it was nice meeting you,but I'll leave now, want to look around some more..."

I walked my way towards my class and bumped to someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry." she apologized and bowed.

"Wow,we always bump into each other huh? Are you a magnet perhaps? attracted to me haha."

She didn't reac to my joke at all,instead she was looking out the window bitterly.

Curious by her facial expression,I looked outside and saw that Krystal was still sitting on the bench talking to... Jogin.

You could see Krystal throwing random punches at Jogin and him smiling at her behaviour,then she started to talk and he smiled sweetly at her.

I looked back to Naeun-sshi she was still looking at them, she then sighed, took a deep breath and smiled.

I stared at her,what before was a face full of a hurt expression was now a bright smile,my heart started to beat faster as she brushed her hair back with her delicate hands.

She then realized that I was still here , she looked flustered about me seeing the whole thing.

"Ahhh,I'm sorry for bumping into you again. This time it was my fault." She quickly smiled.

"D-Don't worry." I replied nervously.

"Well,I got to go now. See you in class later." she bowed and left.

As she left I stared at her back figure and placed a hand on my chest. My heart was beating so fast.

"Taemin!" someone yelled from behind.

I jumped shocked from the sudden yell.

"O-Oh! Su..Suho hyung." I bowed.

He laughed at my reaction.

"Why so shocked?"

"It's nothing." he then suddenly stared at my face.

"And... why are you so red?"

"...Huh?"

##

I started to breath deeply trying to contain my feelings and sadness , trying to contain my tears...then...I smiled ,apologized to Taemin for bumping into him again, and headed to the courtyard , Krystal sent me a text earlier telling me to meet her there.

Krystal is one of my friend , at first we didn't like each other since she was kind of y and cold , and she didnt like me saying that I was too innocent and pure accusing me of having a fake personality. We started being friends thanks to Jogin , he helped us and we became friends. We still fight sometimes , but we always make up. Also,maybe she doesn't know,but I think Jogin likes her... makes sense,she's really pretty and I can't blame him for liking her. I'm...happy for him.

I started to open the door to the courtyard and heard laughters,I hesitated a bit but after some time I entered the courtyard.

"Oh,Naeun!" Krystal immediatly stood up and waved at me. Jogin turned his head towards me and smiled.

"Hey,Krystal, how are you? feeling better?" I hugged her.

"Yeah,having the fever is terrible.I felt so week it was annoying." she frowned

"That's so like you." I chuckle.

"Anyway,I met this weird guy. He flirted first thing in the morning, can't believe guys these days..."

"Right. Who was he?" said Jogin.

"Lee Taemin? he said he transferred yesterday and that he knew Chorong unnie and Suho Oppa."

"Oh yeah, he transferred in our class. He's a nice guy,he was probably trying to make friends more than flirting."

"You think so?Well,if you guys like him than I guess he's okay."

"Anyway,why did you ask to meet me?" I said interrupting the two of them.

"Ahh right.I was hoping you could lend me your notes since you know, I was absent and you notes are the best." she smiled at me.

"AH! Abou the notes,yesterday my cousin... well he damaged your stuff so I rewrote a page if that's okay."

"Oh,you didn't have to... but thanks."

"You're welcome, It's only natural that I do it."

"Helloo,love birds I'm still here."

"Yah! Stop calling us that,you should know yourself we're just friends."

Ouch. Yeah I'm used to this phrase... but everytime I hear it...it's like a stab in my heart.

"Yeah! Jogin you should just get a girlfriend or something, I'm tired they always think we're a couple."

"What about you then? Many people like you , you know?"

"Yeah but I don't like them!"

"Okay guys stop. I was just kidding calm yourselves." said Krystal patting our shoulders.

"Well,about the notes?" she continued

"Oh yeah,of course you can have them... what subject?"

"Math,History and Science."

"I have the Math one,here." Jogin handed her my notes.

"The rest are on my bag,but I left it in the classroom."

"Okay,I'll go first then. Need to copy as much as possible."

She left us alone and Jogin sighed.

"Here." I handed him a juice.

"Thank you... as always you know my favorites." he smiled sweetly at me.

"...Krystal is finally back huh? I missed her..." I sad looking down.

"Yep,missed her too. Even if it was just only a few days haha..." he said and then took a sip of the juice.

"Say...Jogin..." I mumbled.

"Um?" he was stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter