Chapter 7

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I let go of Naeun's hand before entering the bar. She enters and we sit beside each other with Krystal and Jogin facing out.

" The teacher didn't notice thankfully. " said Krystal

" Yeah... so, what are you guys ordering? " I said and looked at the drinks menu.

" Pinacolada? " said Jogin.

" Ah, nado nado. " said Krystal.

" I'll take that too... " said Naeun still a bit awkward after what happened.

" Ok then, 4 pinacoladas? " I said confirming with them and then told the teacher our orders.

The drinks arrived soon after and we all started talking without mentioning the incident. I guess we all wanted Naeun to forget what just happened.

" I wish we could spend the night with the rest too... " said Naeun 

" Well, we saw them all the day anyway right? We'll see them after this drink too. " The teachers didn't want us to stay out this late for too long in an unfamiliar place so after the drink we would all go back to the hotel.

" Anyway, is there someone who get dipsy even after a drink like this in here? " I questioned the group, I know that there are a few people who change personality even after such a soft drink.

" Naeun... does. " Jogin said, he was his childhood friend after all.

" Okay then, none for you. " I took her drink away.

" Ya Lee Taemin! Give me back my drink! And Jogin, that's not true! I've never even drank... before... I'm sure-ish..." she tried to get her drink back. She only had one sip but she was already this funny.

" Arasso, here here. You can have it back. " I figured that if she gets a bit drunk over this drink I'll just hold her till we get to their room... I'm a bit sly huh.

" Wow indeed, if Naeun the angel said -ya- then she really must be weak to even a little of alcohol. " Krystal grinned as she drank her pinacolada.

" You too Krystal? I'm not even a little bit drunk! " we all laughed at Naeun, we know she wan't drunk but teasing her was fun, and it seemed like this way she'd forget what happen even for just a little bit.

After we drank and paid the teacher the money for the drinks some people went for a bathroom break before going back to the hotel.

The street was still crowded, as we made our way I was behind the class with Krystal, Jogin and Naeun. I made sure that none of our classmate looked and gently held Naeun's hand. She blushed a bit but didn't shove my hand away. Jogin saw this little action and smirked at me.

...You know what, it wouldn't hurt to try...

I walked over to Jogin and made him hold hand with Naeun. As I let go Naeun look at me with a " what are you doing?! " face but I just winked at her and went over to talk to Krystal much to a confused looking Jogin.

- back to the hotel -

Suho and Key hyung were already back, they told me that they only went to eat ice-cream with their classmates. And when we told them they made us drink alcohol they protested in envy.

" But that's okay because look! " He opened his bag and a two bottles of vodka came out.

" You! How did you? " Jogin said amazed.

" Let's just say that I'm good at these kind of things, I just want to have some fun! How about we bring this over to the girls? "

" Look at your excuse to talk to Eunji. " I snickered and he laughed since he knew I saw through him.

" I would usually stop you here, but it's not a bad idea. " said Suho hyung.

" But going to other rooms is forbidden, how do we do that? They're like on the other side of the hallway! " Jogin said.

" Little Jogin, I wouldn't have suggested to bring alcohol over there without a plan. Our room is connected to the garden, so if we go outside the window we can go to their room unnoticed! But first, let's see if they agree to drink a bit. " Key opened his phone and called Eunji. The girls surprisingly agreed to the plan.

We went outside the window and left a quarter of it open. It felt like we were ninjas! As soon as we got close to the girl's windows we gently tapped it and Eunji opened the window for us.

" Wow this room is so large. " Jogin looked around a bit.

" And it's away from the teacher's room! They made sure to have all the boys room near them. " Key clicked his tongue.

" Ok let's mix it with coke first, so that you won't taste the alcohol that much. " Key and Suho prepared the drinks.

Krystal and Naeun were sitting in the bed and taking cute photos.I wanted to join them but I ended up helping with the drinks and setting up a little table at the center of the room.

" Assa, let's drink. " Key couldn't shout cause it was night-time.

" Ah, we should also turn the lights off. " Eunji turned them off and only turned out the lamps and placed them near the table. 

" So, how about a game too? " Jogin excitingly said and drank abit.

" Game? Are you in middle school or something? " Krystal frowned.

" C'mon, they always do those in anime and drama! " he said.

" I agree let's do it, it'll be fun. " Bomi said.

" But what game? " said Naeun who gulped down some alcohol.She actually doesn't get drunk that fast. But she was prettyly red... ok that was cheesy.

" Of course, it's a test of courage! " said Key. " A couple, who can even be of the same gender, will go out of the window and take a stroll in the dark hallways take a photo as proof and then come back here. " Key always had these little games in mind, but they were always entertaining so I didn't complain.

" How do you determine the couple? " said Chorong who seemed interested in the game.

" Old school style, spin the bottle! " he took the coke bottle and pointed at it.

We drank a bit more and then the game started. Everyone was a bit off, except for Suho and me.

" Alright let's go, spiiiin. " the bottle landed and it pointed at Bomi-sshi and Krystal. They slowly but surely made their way out of the window and started going in the dark hallway.

" Aish, I wanted to go with Krystal though... " an angry Jogin mumbled.

" Why always Krystal Jogin. " Naeun said but it seemed like I was the only one too sober to notice.

Naeun noticed me staring at her, she placed her finger on her lips, as if telling me to shut up since she knew I noticed what I said, and cutely smiled at me. It made me blush.

" This game is boooringg,how about the king game next? " said Eunji.

" Kure kure. " said Key. Soon after Krystal and Bomi returned and showed us the photo.

" King game is next! " Eunji said and she brought the sticks for the game over.

" But there are rules, no ual stuff and no kisses. " I said even if they never mentioned it before.

" Yeah, thanks. " said Chorong who would've probably suggested it if I didn't.

We picked the sticks I got number 3.

" Number 4 and 1, back hug! " said Eunji who got the red stick. Suho and Key stood up and Key back-hugged Suho, we all laughed. I had no idea if we were noisy but hopefully not. The game went on and on, as we got further the requests got crazier and intimate...

" Number 2 and 5, hug tightly for a minute. Romantically huh! " said Bomi with the red stick. Jogin and Krystal stood up, you could see that Jogin fist pumped in happiness. He seemed to enjoy every moment of his hug, as I laughed at his face I glanced over a bitter looking Naeun.

" Number... 3 has to sit on number 1's lap until they get called again! " Naeun got up and Jogin showed her the number 1, Naeun shyly sat on Jogin's lap.

" Lucky you... "

" Huh? " Suho turned around and looked at me. Ops, did I say it out loud?

" What? " I said back to him as if nothing happened.

" Oh nothing, I must've heard wrong... am I a bit off too now? " he tilted his head.

" Number 1 and 5 go outside and do the courage test while holding hands! " said Key. Chorong and Suho stood up, much to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter