Chapter 1

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"BEEP BEEEP BEEEEP" The alarm started ringing loudly.

I turned it off and looked at the hour , it's currently 6.30 in the morning so I proceeded to stretch myself in order to fully wake up .

I wore my slippers and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

Someone knocked the door "Unnie,palli!" , that was my sister. I can't use the bathroom for 5 minutes that she comes and knocks every morning.

"Yes,yes... Saeun just let me finish here,will you?"

"Just hurry! I need to take a pee! And breakfast is ready so hurry up before it gets cold!" she continued knocking.

"I got it ,I got it...You have to hurry up too,you know?" I took one last look at my face and left the bathroom to go into my room.

I took my school uniform , dressed up and applied some make-up on my face.

"Perfect, let's go." I went down the stairs and I noticed my mom and my dad were already eating.

"Oh, Naeun you're finally ready. Come here and eat before you're late for school." said my mom.

"Yes mom." the breakfast consisted of fruit juice , rice and chicken feet , nothing special but my mom likes eating healthy food.

"So,how is school going my dear?" said father

"Good dad,in the last math test I scored 1st." I smile at him.

"As always. I'm really proud of you." my parents both smile at me. I love them , they grew me and my sister really well , we're a pretty humble family and we love each other so much. 

I finished my meal and went to wash my dish,someone rang the doorbell.

"Ah, I bet it's unnie..." I went upstair and took my schoolbag and ran to the doorbell.

"Naeunie,seriously... if only people at school saw this side of you." Eunji unnie smirks.

"I'm sorry unnie,I was talking to my parents..." I pout , she always teases me like this. Eunji unnie is my sister, well, not really.But we don't consider each other as bestfriends since.We know each other since long ago and we know everything about each other , so one day she automatically became my bigsister instead. Pretty weird,huh?

"Just kidding girl!" she pinched my cheeks " Anyway lets go, we don't want to be late for school. "

"Yeah!"

##

While walking towards the school someone suddenly call me from behind.

"NAEUN!" it was Chorong unnie , she's my best friends here at school , I'm kinda shy so I don't have any friends , but when I met Chorong unnie we immediatly clicked even though she was a year above me, we ended up talking and became best friends.

"How are you?" She approached me full of smiles.

But then the usual event of the day, people started to whisper and steal glances towards us. At first I was really uncomfortable ,well... Maybe I still am but I'm kind of used since it happens everyday, the thing is Chorong unnie is a beauty and everyone loves her looks , they like to say that I'm pretty too but I honestly think I'm not as pretty as her...

"Ohhhh, it's the princesses and their mascot!" someone yelled. This wasn't unusual either.

"YAH! Who are you calling a mascot!" Eunji yells at him with her busan accent.

"Oh,crap." He ran away at Unnie's yell.

"Tsk. What a coward,just try to show up in front of me again." she clicks her tongue.

"Ya calm down." said Chorong unnie.

"But unnie, he keeps doing that everyday." she points at where the guy ran.

"Let him be." she chuckles

"Aish!"

"EUNJI!!" someone calls her from behind.

"Oh,Bomi. Annyeong!" she hugs her. She's unnie's best friend , they're both dorky and really popular with both male and females since they're really pretty too.

"Well,we'll be going first! See ya girls around." Eunji winks at us and runs with Bomi towards the school.

"We still have 20 minutes before school , let's pass by a convenience store first , I forgot to pick up my lunch." said Chorong unnie.

"Sure." we link arms and go towards the store.

Chorong went around the store and bought some vegetables and kimpab.

My cellphone started to ring , it was Namjoo , she's Chorong's friend and a year below me she's a really cute little sister and sometimes we chat. I wonder why she's calling me.

"Unnie, continue to buy your stuff , I'll answer this call."

"Yeah." she nods but isn't looking at me , I giggle and walk outside the store.

"Yeoboseyeo? Namjooya? why did you call me?"

"Oh, Naeun unnie? I'm sorry I dialed the wrong number.. I'm really sorry!"

I giggle "It's okay , everyone can make mistakes."

"Anyway,I'll se you at school unnie, bye bye." she said in a cheerful tone.

"Eung." I nodded.

I ended the call and walked back towards the store when someone bumped in to me my phone dropped from my hands , I bent my body and tried to pick up my phone but the person already picked it up and helped me.

## 

"Taemin. It's time let's go." my dad said to me.

Today I'll be transferring school , my dad got a new opportunity so we moved house a few days ago and now I have to go to school to complete my apply . I was a bit upset that I had to leave my friends back there , but there's nothing I can really do... so I just went along with this.

I got off the car and walked my way towards school, there was a beautiful scenery of trees and a few students were walking towards school , makes sense since there's still 20 minutes left.

"Wait Taemin,seems like there's a convenience store near,let's go there for a bit. I bet we'll find something for our new home,we still have half an our left anyway."

"Yeah sure." I nodded at my dad and walked towards the convenience store.

The convenience store was a little bit far away so it took us 10 minutes or something to get there.

"Ok,we're here." my mother said and entered the convenience store.

"Ah,I'll wait here outside." I said to them.

"Mh? why?" my dad asked

"I want to look around since I'll be going here starting from tomorrow."

He smiled at me. "Sure, but don't go too far,it won't take us long."

"Eung." I nodded.

I observed the beautiful scenery once again , this time there were a lot of student , you could see them playing around and some were just calmly walking while talking.

Ahh.. I wonder if my classmate will like me I hope I can find a friend or two. This was the thing that worried me alot , I'm proud to say that I was really popular in my previous school , but you never know.. maybe here it won't be like that. 

Still observing the scenery , I walked my way toward the convenience store and suddenly I bumped into someone.The girl dropped her phone and I picked it up for her.

"I'm really sorry. I wasn't looking. Are you okay? Here's your phone." I handed her phone.

She looked at her phone and took it. But she wasn't looking at me.

"I'm fine thank you." She then lifted her head to look at me straight in the eyes and smiled.

I couldn't believe what I was looking at,my heart suddenly started to beat really fast... she had really beautiful eyes,a perfectly shaped nose and beautfiful cherry lips , I couldn't help but stare at her. I suddenly realize that I was staring so I repliead as fast as I could.

"R-Really? I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter