Chapter 4

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's finally tomorrow huh?" said Eunji unnie

"Yeah,I'm excited,we can have fun together all day and all night!" said Krystal

saranghae sunday monday to sunday monday everyday

"Oh,my cellphone,wait for me girls." said Eunji

Eunji unnie walked away from us to talk on the phone.She looked really surprised yet nervous when she saw the dialler. I wonder who is it?

"Naeun..." said Krystal

"Yeah?"

"Yesterday Minho oppa gave me a call! I can't believe it, I was squealing in my room the whole night. He said that he's coming here after our school trip ends!"

"Oh...That's fantastic!"

"You don't seem excited...? What's wrong?"

"Well,you know... you've never told me...the whole story about you and Minho sunbae..." I said to her while wondering if she liked him.

"Did I? I'm sorry I never told you hehe..." she merongd me.

"Well." she continued " He's... my first and current love you could say... I always had an interest in him when we were in our first year. But then one day... when he won our school olympic I fell for him, he looked so cool... and then, like magic, we met casually while I was sitting in the bench in the school courtyard and he approached me first!"

"Really? And why did he do that?"

"He...mistook me for someone else..."

I started laughing but then I felt Krystal's glare towards me.

"Mh. Well,anyways, you shouldn't laugh yet. After that he apologised to me, but that's how we started talking... We occasionaly saw each other in the hallways, or on our way towards school... after that... we naturally started to talk to each other!"

"So you liked each other?"

"...that's the problem. One day I wanted to finally confess my feelings to him so I asked him how was it that he didn't have a girlfriend yet... and he.. he said that he DOES have a girlfriend. I even met her, she's really beautiful and cute and I just couldn't hate her. I think you know her too you know?" she gave me a sad glance.

"Yeah...? What's her name?" I looked at her, Krystal was beautiful. She had those sad but proud eyes... I never saw her like this.

"Her name's... Nana."

"...jinja?"

"Eung..."

"THAT Nana? The famous model?" I was in disbelief, I mean, Nana was one of the most famous models in Korea. There isn't anyone who doesn't know her!

"Yep, so you know... I just gave up. Of couse , I still love him.. and I mean REALLY love him. But what can I do? I can't compete with her haha..." Krystal initiallly laughed it off trying to seem strong.

 

When you smile during times like these... All I ever see are your tears. My heart aches just by looking at you.

 

Huh? Why did I suddenly think about this? Are we in the same situation? Me and Krystal... haha...

I don't even know how, but tears started flowing out of my eyes.

"Yaa.. why are you crying? I'm the one who's supposed to cry here you know?" She gave a pat on the shoulder.

"Krystal... you know that you don't have to force yourself with me right?"

"Yeah...you know Naeun, I wish I could forget him... or at least move on. But..." she started choking her words... tears started to flow on her eyes too, I didn't say anything and just hugged her. I think that's what she needed the most right now.

 

##

 

"YO BRO." someone suddenly jumped on me, it was Jogin. In such a short time we became something like bestfriends.

"Sup, so how's it going?"

"All cool mate, I can't wait for the school trip! IT'S TOMORROW! FINALLY!"

"Why so excited?" I laughed at him, everyone's so excited about this trip...

"Well, I'm planning on spending every single day of that trip with Krystal!"

"Oh really? What about Naeun-sshi?"

"Naeun? What about her? Don't tell me that you-" he stopped talking all of a sudden, I followed his gaze, there were two girls crying. Krystal and.. Naeun.

"Oh... aren't they-" he ignored me and rushed to them.

"ARE YOU OKAY? WHY ARE YOU GIRLS CRYING? WHO DID THIS I SWEAR I'LL KILL HIM." he shouted at them and they looked at him confused.

"Chill Jogin, girls talk." said Krystal while wiping her tears. Naeun and I looked at each other but she avoided me to wipe her tears...

I walked towards her, I don't know why am I so attracted to her, I went near her and she looked down.

"Are you girls okay? What happened?"

"Yeah we're good. It's nothing big oppa." said Krystal.

"Ok,that's good." I softly smiled at her. "Well, I have some errands to do. I will be going first." I patted their heads and walked my way towards the classroom.

Do I like her? What's this. I don't like this feeling at all. It hurts.. or it tickles? I don't get it.

I took the printouts from the teacher desks and started to do my errands for the day.

One by one everyone started to enter the classroom, they started to talk about the school trip again. ' I wonder where we will be going' , 'Are you planning on confessing to him? kyaaah' sometimes I think I have a really good hearing. Suddenly Naeun and Krystal enterted the classroom, Naeun just took a sit and looked outside the window while Krystal started to talk to some other girls about the trip.

"Why are you staring?"

"WOAH." I screamed while nearly falling down my sit.

"Hahahaha, caught you by surprise huh? So, why ya staring?" said Jogin.

"H-Huh? What do you mean?"

"What do you mean, what do I mean? You were staring at Na-" I put a hand on his mouth,

"SHUT UP, bijasso? chugulle?!"

He started laughing so much that the others started staring at us.

' How cute, look at Taemin all embarassed... aing so cute...' , ' ahh what are you saying! look now he's all red haha '

"Ahh.. mianhe bro." he said while patting my shoulder and still laughing.

Meanwhile the teacher entered the classroom and everyone went to their sits.

"So everyone, tomorrow is the school trip. We will be going to... Spain!"

"YESSS!" said everyone.

"Yeah ok. I hope everyone already did their luggage."

"De."

"Ok so last thing, we will be parting at exactly 6 a.m. in front, so everyone make sure you're in front of the school by then!"

After that the teacher began his lessons, everyone was so excited about Jejudo. I went there once, it's a really nice and cozy place.

 

**

"So answer me now, do you like Naeun?" said Jogin while we were in the bathroom.

"No, she's not my type at all, I'm just curious about her, she's interesting that's all."

"That's the same as saying that you like her!"

"I said I don't! and even if I did , do you really care that much? haha"

"Well, I do care. She's like my sister, and if someone wants to be her boyfriend he has to have my approval first!"

Little sister huh? Poor Naeun. This guy is so slow.

"Mhh I see. But talking seriously, I don't like her, in that way at least."

"I see, so in what way you like her?"

"Mh... as a friend? She seems like the type that would support you no matter what?"

"She is like that indeed. Well bro, if you do start to like her, you have my approval!"

"Ok ok"

While I was on my way out towards school the teacher approached me.

"Taemin, I'm sorry to bother you, but could you pass by the library? I left some books that we need for the trip there, please?"

"Of course teacher,no problem."

I walked my way towards the library, as I opened the door a ray of sun lit my face. It was a beautiful sight, the school at sunset.

"Oh, who do we have here?" I saw someone sleeping by a table. Her face was covered by her hair , a book was placed next to her.

- How to move on from a unrequited love -

"Seriously? Haha" I sat across her seat and gently moved her hair away.

"mh..." she moved her head

"mhh?" she opened her eyes.

"Good morning."

",,," she stared at me still sleepy.

"Moorniingg..." I smiled at her.

"...huh...?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter