Fourteen: Quit

My Professor, Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quit:

 

 

"Can we try that one-- eh? Isn't that Sehun and Hyemin?" Mina asked Kyungsoo as soon as she spotted the two having fun. She stared for a little while, making sure that she is seeing them right before pointing where the two is while tugging Kyungsoo's shirt to have his attention. "Whoa~ they look like they are having fun. Can we try that one? Let's skate too, Soo~" She requested cutely. Mina is too fond of herself. She knows that she is already pretty as what others have told her. She always thought that she can have anything she wants. But in the past few months, she is so uncertain when it comes to Kyungsoo. The boy had been so moody ever since they have arrived in the amusement with the others.  The girl smiles before turning around to look at the boy, who seemed to be thinking so deep, resulting to be being ignore. She doesn't have his attention. She thought that maybe the boy wasn't in the mood. Pouting her lips out of annoyance, she turns to the two for the last time, feeling envy all of a sudden. "Soo, are you okay?" she asked worriedly as Kyungsoo was still on his deep thinking session. "I am going home" said by the guy, plainly. The girl grew tired and annoyed as Kyungsoo has been treating her like this for the past few days. She remembered how the boy told her that they need to stop seeing each other for some time with the reason of he needs some time to think. She doesn't know what is going on Kyungsoo's mind and the only thing that she was sure of is something is really bothering him. For him to say they need to stop seeing each other is nearly impossible for her thinking, knowing that the boy has been in love with her for so long. She can say that she already knows Kyungsoo. That he wasn't in his normal self. She knows him enough to tell that there is a problem. The boy has been like this for some months now. Ever since the vacation they have with the boy's friend, he has been treating her cold. Even though he's trying to hang out with her, she can tell that he is only doing it for her sake. He wasn't enjoying her company at all. She has been seeing him thinking. "Soo, you can't just leave me here alone. I haven't seen you for some weeks and now you are just going to leave me like this? No! I can't let that happen!" The girl whined angrily. She can't understand him. She was only asking for some concrete reasons why do they have to stop seeing each other but he doesn't give anything, just the words 'I need some time to think, I have to reassure myself.' "Come on, Kyungsoo! You have been cold towards me for months now. We haven't seen each other for two weeks and now this? Can we at least have fun? Together?" Kyungsoo didn't responds but only stared ahead of him. He seemed so lost and confused. The girl almost make her lips bleed when she bite her own lips. "Min…" Kyungsoo started. "Let's stop this. I am not sure anymore. I don't know if I still have this feeling for you." He ended his statement with a sigh. "What? Are you kidding me? Did you just dump me? Are you going to dump me?" The girl shouted, not caring if they are already creating a scene. "You know the truth, Min. You are the one who dumped me first. I already knew what you are doing, who you are seeing. I know you are seeing some guys behind my back. I know we're still not official but it is clear that you already cheated. Ever since I found out about that I feel relieved, to be honest. I thought it will hurt you if I call this relationship off so I act cold for you to call it off instead of me but you already moved on even without me breaking this situation." The boy stated calmly while looking straight to her eyes. The girl, who seemed to be surprised, is only looking at him bewildered. "W-what? No, that wasn't true!" She defended as she tries to reach out for his hand but the boy backs away. "I caught you red handed, at the bar last night. Let's call this off, Min. We are just fooling ourselves. We don't love each other." "No! I love you, Kyungsoo! I just… I only did that because you are cold towards me. You haven't kissed me even though we are dating. I am somewhat… no please! Listen to me, babe. I made a mistake. I promise I won't do that again. Give me another chance." The girl pleaded as she finds his eyes. He wasn't looking at her. He had enough. The girl has been cheating on him even before but he let it slide because he loves her. This is not the first time she lied and cheated and he grew tired giving her chances. "I am sorry, Min. I have loved you but I also grew tired of us. I also… kind of like someone else now."

 

***

 

"I'll spin you around!" Oh my gosh, no! Before I could even complain, Sehun start moving in circle with my hands on his. It looks like we are dancing. I laughed and so does he.  This is really fun somehow. "I am getting dizzy, Sehun-ah!" I blurted out to let him know so he could put it to stop but he still decided to ignore me and continue on spinning me around. This brat is having his sweet revenge. I closed my eyes for me to handle the dizziness I am feeling. I felt how he slows down and that is when I decided to open my eyes. I met his eyes, smiling sweetly to me. I unknowingly smile back. "You're so beautiful, Hyemin." We're in the middle of the ice rink but why does it feels so hot all of a sudden? I felt how my blood creeps up to my face. Am I blushing? I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter