Creepy?

Whenever Inspiration Hits

Creepy?

 

 

"Taehyung, please put that up. It is creepy as hell." I frowned and turned away from setting up my contraption to face my hyung.

 

"What's creepy about it?" Jimin looked at me incredulously while pulling his shirt over his head, leaving only his basketball shorts on.

 

You know, to sleep in.

 

"What's creepy about it? The better question would be what isn't creepy about it, tae tae. You can't just spy on someone with a telescope!" Jimin flops down onto the comforter of my bed.

 

"I don't even know why I actually thought you wanted me over to play games and watch movies. I can't believe I believed you! I should've known something was up when you called. Something in my gut just wasn't sitting well with the fact that you asked me to bring some binoculars. Who the hell needs binoculars for video game?!" He wails and covers his face with his hands.

 

I chuckle and turn back to adjusting my telescope.

 

"I don't know why you believed me either, hyung. I mean, I knew you were dumb, but I didn't know you were gullible too." Jimin let's put a strangled cry and I roll my eyes at my over dramatic hyung.

 

What's so wrong with what I'm doing? It's not that bad. I'm simply observing my neighbor with a telescope.

 

For scientific purposes.

 

"I don't get it. Why don't you just go talk to to him? He can't be that hard to approach. He goes to our school right?" I sigh and look through the eyepiece one more time before deeming the view focused enough.

 

"He's homeschooled." I hear Jimin make a sound of realization. The next moment, as I am finishing setting up my observing station, I feel a body heat next to me and I look over to see Jimin trying to look through the telescope eyepiece.

 

"What are you doing hyung?" Jimin freezes, seemingly surprised that he got caught, and slowly looks over to his dongsaeng.

 

“Obviously, I’m trying to see what has caught my little brother’s attention.” He scoffs and goes back down to the eyepiece. I roll my eyes and tug Jimin back up by the hair.

 

“He’s downstairs eating right now, hyung. You won’t see anything.” Jimin lets out a soft ‘oh’ before flopping down onto the bed.

 

“We should play games while we are waiting.” Jimin states.

 

To apparently air because he gets no response back.

 

“Taehyung?” He sits up and looks over to his dongsaeng, then rolls his eyes when he sees him sitting on a stool looking through the eyepiece of the telescope.

 

“I thought you said he was downstairs eating.” I hum as a response, but Jimin is having none of that and pushes me to the floor to look through the eyepiece himself.

 

Leaving me writhing in pain on the carpet.

 

“I don’t see anything.” Jimin pouts and looks down at the boy on the floor.

 

“That’s because he’s downstairs eating!” I groan and haul myself up. Jimin huffs and crosses his arm and jutting his hip out, nailing me with an accusing glare.

 

“Then what were you looking at?”

 

“I was looking at t-“ I was interrupted by the doorbell.

 

“Who the hell is that?” Jimin flops onto the bed again and covers his face with his arms.

 

“Don’t tell me that you tricked other people to stalk with you.” I roll his eyes and go to open the door.

 

“Who else would I invite, the Queen of England? I don’t know anyone else.” Jimin’s head pops up, eyes wide.

 

“You know the Queen of England?” I roll my eyes so hard, I'm afraid they’ll roll onto the floor, and choose to ignore that question as I make the rest of the way to the door to tell the person who is excessively ringing the bell to off.

 

Without looking through the peephole, I swing open the door and open my mouth, ready to let the words flow.

 

“Who the do yo- oh .” I stand in the threshold in shock. When my brain registers the person on the other side of the door is not, in fact, a dream and is, in fact, reality, I slam the door hurriedly with the rather embarrassing exclamation of, “My isn't ready!”

 

Yeah, embarrassing…

 

I open the door again, although more cautiously and peep shyly back out.

 

In front of me is my very nervous, very gorgeous looking neighbor, Jeon Jungkook.

 

“Hi.” My very thought out speech that I was supposed to say in my first real encounter with my long time crush completely deserts my brain.

 

“Hey.”  We stand there in awkward silence.

 

That is until some random guy hiding in the bushes across the street decides to pop up.

 

“Hi?! Hi?! That wasn’t what we rehearsed Jungkook! You were supposed to say how much you loved and adored hi-"

 

"Shut up Hoseok! Now look, you've petrified both of them!"

 

"But Namjooooon, we rehearsed this! He was supposed to be confident! y! Mysterious! I did not break out my lucky boxers, which I save for only uber important occasions, for this pathetic confession!" This 'Hoseok' character rants, waving his branches around for emphasis.

 

"Hoseok! Shut up! Let them have their own moment!" Another guy pops up, his poor excuse for a camouflaged face set in an angry pout. (He was pink for crying out loud!)

 

"NO! I will not shut up Jin! We reh-" he drops back into the bushes suddenly, revealing a small guy with branches in his hair and camo on his face, a hat giving only the slightest hint of platinum under it, with a branch in his hand and an annoyed face behind him.  

 

"Yoongi! You killed him!" The pink guy gasps.

 

'Yoongi' just shrugged, "He was asking for it." He turns back to the main couple of the night giving them the grand 'please continue' gesture.

 

I slowly pry my eyes away from the bizarre scene happening across the street and focus my attention back onto the beauty of the night.

 

Which, btw, was Jungkook.

 

Jungkook, who was blushing profusely and hiding his face behind his hands.

 

"Oh my gosh, they're so embarrassing!" I smile a little at the adorable sight.

 

I decide to a bit.

 

"Confess huh?" His head snaps up and his face become even more red if that's possible.

 

"I-wh-well-I-um-I-don't really-I mean-maybe-I mean-no-I- I'm your paparazzi.” He stops talking completely, hands coming up to cover his mouth in shock.

 

“I mean I…I-” He covers his face with his hands again.

 

“What is my life even?” I laugh and open my mouth to say something along the line of, ‘Hey, at least I’m not the only one.’ when I’m prevented from doing so by loud footsteps stomping down the stairs.

 

“Kim. ing. Taehyung. What the hell are you doing down here! It’s been a whole seven minuuuuuuu- wow. Who’s the cutie?” Jim stops at the first landing of the stairs and stares unabashedly at the badly blushing boy at the front door.

 

Need I remind you…. Jimin has no shirt on….

 

And he's only has on basketball shorts…

 

my life…. I don't even want to think of what Jungkook is thinking right now, but judging by the slightly crestfallen look on his face…

 

I growl and move to block the view inconspicuously.

 

But apparently I wasn't all that inconspicuous because Jimin’s eyes are widening in realization and he’s gasping in shock.

 

“Wait! Is that… woah! Taehyung, he’s Jungkook? Jungkook, the one you haven't stopped talking about since 5th grade year. Jungkook, the boy you are stalking daily. That Jungkook?”

His eyes widen impossibly more and brings his hand to his mouth.

 

“Wait! Was I interrupting something? I did, didn't I?” He starts backing up the stairs slowly, covering his bare chest with one arm and gesturing backwards with the other to show he was on his way.

 

“I'm just…gonna go…back up to… wow, this is awkward… yeah bye.” He turns and hurries the rest of the way up.

 

Now it’s my turn bury my face in my hands.

 

I chance a peak at Jungkook who has this complicated looking look on his face. It’s like a cross between revelation and confusion and amusement.

 

But this is Jungkook, so he obviously makes the look like it belongs on the front page of a Playboy magazine.

 

Not that I read those….

 

“So… um….”

 

I peek from behind my hands, and see Jungkook giving a self satisfied, smug smirk.

 

“So….stalking, huh?” I groan and hit my head against the doorframe.

 

“ me now…”

 

“At least I know now that i wasn’t the only one doing the stalking.” My head flies up in shock.

 

“Y-you…stalk…m-me?..” He shrugs, a small grimace on his face.

 

“That’s what my friends call it, at least. I like to think of it as-“

 

“Observing thoroughly for scientific purposes.” I finish his sentence with my huge boxy smile on my face. His face lights up and he nods vigorously.

 

“Yeah, they said it was totally stalking though. And that the little nest I observe from on the roof with my binoculars was loopy.” The roof?

 

“Haha, I have a telescope pointed towards your room set up in my room!” I exclaim in mirth (and a bit of competitiveness).

 

I watch as something hardens in his eyes and glints dangerously.

 

“Yeah? Well I have a wall covered in pictures of you.” I gasp, scandalized.

 

“So? Bet you don't have saved recordings of you sleeping!” He smirks.

 

“Why would I need recordings when you have a closet?” I gasp again, only this time, it's of slight arousal.

 

Only slight…

 

“You...watch me sleep from my closet?” I whisper in awe.

 

Why have I never thought of that?

 

Jungkook’s previous confidence seems to seep out of him in the span of a second, and he reaches a hand up to rub at his neck as he shyly nods.

 

“Where have you been all of my life?” I call, completely and utterly enamored with the boy in front of me. I can practically see the hearts throbbing in my own eyes.

 

He gives me a sweet smile.

 

“Next door.”

 

I can feel the gravity emitting from his mass pulling me in, and the space between our souls decreases with every fluttery fairy step we take toward each other.

 

“Are you my soulmate?” I whisper.

 

His face is so close to mine. Sparks, heat, rainbows and unicorns generated between our bodies.

 

“I like to think so, yes.” He breathes out and I detect a hint of pumpkin spice on his breath as it washes over my face.

 

“You're breath smells delicious.” I mumble, lips barely brushing against each other.

 

Like, there's only a nanometer of space between our sniffers.

 

I breathe in as he breathes out a laugh.

 

“I bet my mouth tastes better than my breath.” I raise my eyebrow tauntingly.

 

“You willing to take up on that, mister Jeon?”

 

“Always.”

 

And then magic happens.

 

Or..well... magic was supposed to happen…

 

“OH MY CUMSTAINED PILLOWCASE JUST KISS ALREADY!” We jump apart, the spell ultimately broken, dark blushes cover both of our cheeks, and we attempt to talk over each other.

 

“Uh...I..well-”

 

“Gee- I mean- damn- I don’t kn-”

 

“Yeah, me neith-”

 

We both cut ourselves off, trailing off awkwardly in chuckles. We stare at eachother for a bit longer, almost afraid to move for some reason I can’t explain.

 

“Hey, Taehyung? You coming back up, or what man?” I jump out of my trance like state and turn to Jimin standing at the top of the staircase, thankfully this time with a shirt on.

 

“Y-yeah, just a moment Jimothy.” I turn back to Jungkook, who was blinking rapidly like he just woke up, and shoot him a small smile.

 

“I’m sorry, I have to…” I motion weakly up the stairs and his eyes widen comically.

 

“O-oh, yeah! S-sure, go a-ahead, I’ll just, uhm…” He motions back behind him and takes a step backwards as if to leave right now.

 

I nod and start slowly closing the door, making sure to keep my eyes on him as the crack gets smaller and smaller.

 

“Later Kookie.”

 

“Later Tae.” And with that, the door is fully closed. I stand there for a bit, before scrambling to the kitchen to grab a pen and strip of paper to write something down really quick.

 

I fling open the door and run out, straight into Jungkooks arms and smack a wet one right on the smoochers. I jump down, squish the piece of paper into his palm, shoot him a cheeky grin at his frozen face before sprinting back inside and slamming the door shut, cheeks aflame.

 

“Oh my gosh Jiminie, that was the most exciting thing I’ve ever done.” Jimin chuckles and wraps an arm around me encouragingly.

 

"Don't worry TaeTae. If what I heard from listening in from the top of the stairs is anything to go by, you two are perfect for eachother." I groan and push him off of me, and he just has the audacity to laugh at my misery.

 

"I hate you so much right now, Jimin."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook is bombarded by his friends as soon as the door to Taehyung's house is shut, snapping him out of his shocked state.

 

"Hey, hey, guys, let him have sometime to breathe! Poor boy just got jumped." Jin says caringly and the boys all immediately stop their blabbering.

 

"Guys..." Jungkook starts in a daze. Everyone focuses on him.

 

He gives them a doped out smile.

 

"I think I'm in love." Everyone coos.

 

"Awww, look at our maknae!" Everyone starts making their way back to Jungkook's house, pushing and shoving each other as they talk about the highlights of the night.

 

Jungkook stands there for a moment longer, staring longingly at the house his self-deemed soulmate resides and he touches his lips in remembrance.

 

He giggles uncontrollably like a schoolgirl who's crush just looked at her.

 

Remembering the piece of paper that was smushed in his hands, he opens it and the words causes another bout of smitten giggles to escape his trachea.

 

 

 

'You look much more attractive in person than you do through my telescope.'

 

 

*gasp* What is this??? Is this the remake of Creepy after all this time since the original was erased??? O_o

Why, yes, yes it is XD

This took foreeeeeveerrr I knooowwww!!! Like a whooooollleee yeeaaaarrrrrr BUT IT'S HERE NOW and that's all that matters >_<

Hope you liked this, I actually like it a bit better than the original I think. I can't really remember the original, buuuttt....

I dont know... I feel like I dragged it out for a long time...

I don't know, but I'm not going to go back and change anything, cause meh, it's fine hte way it is.

Thank y'all for reaaddinnnggg!!

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL MAH PRECIOUS PEEPS ^_^

Adios amigosssss