What am I doing...

Whenever Inspiration Hits
 
Jungkook POV
 
What am I even doing right now?
 
How did I get myself in this position?
 
Why, oh why lord, do you put me through this torture?!
 
I've got to find a way to escape!
 
Where can I h-
 
"MY KOOKIE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!"
 
Oh gosh, please kill me now...
 
I snap my eyes open and stare in shock it the image in front of me.
 
In front of me stands a girl with long black hair, dark almond shaped eyes, pink lips, pink cheeks, a jersey with one of the shoulders hanging off, some shorts and some sneakers.
 
...but I could've sworn I was supposed to be standing in front of a mirror...
 
Sooo...
 
Who 'dis hoe? And why she in my room lookin like she 'bout to take somebody's man?
 
Speaking of somebody's man. Why is my man lookin at this as if she's the best thing since sliced bread?
 
"Aww, my Kookie, is so cute! So pretty! I did such a good job." Taehyung goes behind me and settles his arms around my waist.
 
Only arms also go around the and settle on her waist. 
 
Wait...
 
I can see Taehyung's tuft of brown hair nuzzling in the hair of the hag, but I can clearly feel my boyfriend nuzzling into my neck...
 
For experimental purposes, I move my hands to cover Taehyung's, and the girl in front of me also moved her arms.
 
"Taehyung..." I feel him nuzzling into my neck more, peppering kisses along the length of my neck.
 
"...what did you do to me?" He squeezes my waist tighter and starts rocking us side to side.
 
"I gave my Kookie a makeover!" He flips us around to were I gave him and he gives me his best pouty face. The one I bet he's been working on in the bathroom mirror just for these occasions.
 
"Do you not like it?"
 
Who in the world even invented puppy faces? They should be banned from the world! Rolled up in rug and cast off into space to never be seen again! Then, and only then, will my will not bow to the adorableness that my boyfriend is constantly bombarding me with.
 
Why do I ever let him top again?
 
Oh, right. He uses the faces...
 
The longer I look at the face of my beloved, the more my will crumbles and I can already feel my self shaking my head no before I give it permission to.
 
"No, of course not, Tae." Taehyung smiles. 
 
"Great! Then let's go out!" He chirps and skips out of the room. 
 
My eyes widen and almost pop out my head.
 
"And don't change!"
 
Damn it.
 
Please kill me now!
--------------
 
"Oh my gosh, unnie! You are so pretty! I wish I had eyes like yours! Oppa, you sure are lucky to have a pretty unnie like her as your girlfriend. I approve!" Taehyung flashes his famous box grin at the girl who decided to compliment my man on his woman. 
 
"Thanks, I know I'm luckiest man on Earth." I turns and gives me a peck on the cheek, and I could feel heat crawling up my neck as I avert my eyes to the ground.
 
"Love you, babe." The girl squeals and starts fanning herself.
 
This is sooo embarrassing!
 
"OMO! You guys are so cute! Legit the cutest couple ever! Can I take a picture? Pleeease??" She does what can only be called an attempt at aegyo, her eyes widening and her bottom lip jutting out a little.
 
please, don't try. Everyone knows Taehyung only falls for my natural born cuteness.
 
I'm about to say no, but Taehyung is quick to cover my mouth as he nods, stating that taking a picture is a wonderful idea, and the girl beams and pulls out her phone and gets ready for a selfie.
 
"One, two, three! Say cheese!!"
 
Just as the shutter goes off, Taehyung turns my head and plants a sloppy one right on on my lips!
 
The girl checks the picture and nearly faints. 
 
"BEST PICTURE EVER!! Thanks oppa! Thanks unnie!! Your the best! I wish you all the luck in your relationship!" She waves bye cutely and sprints to get group of friends, already showing them the picture.
 
"What the Taehyung!" I nearly scream as I rounded on my boyfriend's beaming face. 
 
The er has the audacity to shrug.
 
To shrug!
 
"What?" I can literally feel the steam coming out of my ears as I stare at his face.
 
Does he not know how it feels to be called an unnie? I am an oppa!!
 
Not unnie. Oppa. 
 
Not female. Male.
 
I open my mouth but Taehyung shushes me with a finger on my lips.
 
"Hush now. No talkie. It looks weird with you talking in your deep voice as a girl." He takes my shocked an angry silence as an opportunity to take my hand and start dragging me out the mall.
 
"Taehyung, we haven't bought anything!" He just flashes a grin my way.
 
"I know, but I'm tired, so let's go home! I can't wait to tell hyungs about our little adventure!"
 
This motherer wants to die....