The Mysterious Little TV

Whenever Inspiration Hits

 

DISCLAIMERIt's not a TV...

 

I am so...so so sorry for this peice of crap.

 


“What do you fink?”

 

“...Unicorn.” Jungkook nods thoughtfully.

 

“Yesh, I fought sho, thoo.” The two four year olds continue staring down at the intriguing object they happened to have stumbled across while playing hide-’n-go seek.

 

“It’s shiny?” Taehyung leans closer to get a closer look at the blinky thingie on the side of the object. He motions the other to come closer, too, so he could see properly.

 

Once Jungkook catches sight of the blinkie thingie he nods firmly, standing up.

 

“Ahah! Jusht ash I fought.” Taehyung looks up at him from his place still crouched on the ground.

 

“Whad’ya think?” He asks curiously, wide eyes staring at his best friend (and future husband. But shh, Kookie doesn’t know it yet.)

 

“It’s a thiny Theefee!” Little Jungkook states proudly, chest puffing out and hands sat on his waist. Taehyung ‘ah’s, looking at him in wonder. It makes Jungkook puff out his chest a little more, to stand a little bit taller.

 

It’s quiet for a second when Taehyung looks back at the small object (well he guesses it would be small to the adults, but to him, it’s almost as long as his whole arm!) before he pouts in confusion.

 

“But where’s the screen?” Jungkook visibly deflates, shoulders slumping and face sagging.

 

“Uhm…” Taehyung takes the object into his tiny hands and gives it a shake, watching as it bends slightly with each wave.

 

“Where did you even find this Kookie.” He turns it upside down and spots a button, looking down at it curiously.

 

“Umder the shofa. I w-”, He's interrupted by a loud buzz filling the bedroom, followed shortly by a shriek from Taehyung.

 

“IT’S MOVING!” He hurriedly drops the shaking object and watches as it vibrates across the bare wood flirting. Jungkook shrieks as it comes towards him.

 

“VHAT DID SHOU DO THAE?!” Jungkook jumps onto his bed for safety and stares at the other boy with wide startled eyes.

 

“I JUST PRESSED A BUTTON!” Taehyung backs himself into the corner, cowering when the little TV starts a slow path towards him.

 

Kookie... Taehyung’s lower lip starts trembling and his eyes start to water, hands held in front of himself as if to stop the monster.

 

Oh no! TaeTae is in danger!

 

“Dond vorry ThaeThae, Gookwie is coming!” Taehyung whimpers and Jungkook jumps into action, grabbing his beloved IronMan action figure from his dresser and charging the montrosity with a battle cry.

 

“LEAF MY THAETHAE AWONE!”


 

“What is going on in here?” Mrs. Jeon pokes her head into the room with an amused smile expecting to see the two younger boys playing War, or Lava or something.

 

But that smile quickly slips off of her face at the reality of what greeted her once she opened that door.

 

What the hell?

 

“HOW DARE YOU?!” Her son screams at something on the floor, lifting his favorite superhero figurine over his head and swinging it down, creating a loud thud as it hits whatever it is he is attacking.

 

“Yeah! How DARE YOU!” Kim Taehyung, the child of her very bestest friend in the whole world, cheers from beside Jungkook, blocking the thing that seems to have riled them up from her sight.

 

“Ish nawt dying, vhy ishn’t it dying ThaeThae?” Jungkook pants and Mrs. Jeon watches as Taehyung shrugs before shifting to get another view.

 

The blood completely drains out of her body when she catches sight of the thing.

 

“Oh my god,” She groans in despair because that’s my-

 

“Mommy!” She finds herself with two children zooming to hide behind her legs.

 

“Mommy! Thad thwing  thried to eat ThaeThae!” Her son points at her vibrating vibrating on the ground, Taehyung nodding solemnly on her other side.

 

Where the hell did they even find that?!

 

She claps her hands.

 

“OK boys! Time for dinner!” She laughs nervously as the boys cheer and quickly dart down the stairs, forgetting about the Tae Eating monster still on the floor of the room. Once they’re gone, Mrs. Jeon quickly checks both ways in the hallway to make sure the coast is clear before moving to the . She quickly picks it up, turns it off, and rushes to the window.

 

I knew this would get me in trouble one day.

 

She sighs and opens the window, going to throw it out into hopefully the neighbors yard.

 

Because like hell is she walking downstairs to her room with it in her hand.

 

“We had some good times together, you and I.” She speaks to the shiny pink, silicone , sighing wistfully, “but it is time to say goodbye. For forever.” She wipes a tear from the corner of her eye, and then without further ado, tossed it out the window as hard as she could, turning around, squeezing her eyes shut, and crossing her fingers until she heard the telltale sound of it landing in the bushes far far away.

 

She sighs in relief and sags against the wall, wiping her brow.

 

“Ok.” She straightens up, fixes her shirt, and walks away.

 

“Bye .”



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





 

 

A few weeks later, a cute chubby freshly turned five year old waddles around in his yard with his best friend (and future husband, but shh, Yoongi doesn’t know it yet) when he spots something misplaced among the bushes lining the fence.

 

He waddles over, reaching in and pulling it free from the brambles and bringing it over to where Yoongi sat. He pllops his round bottom beside the older and shoves the mysterious object in his face.

 

“Woah, what the fudgnuggets Jimin?!”

 

“Hyung, what is this?” Yoongi pulls his face back to get a clearer view of the object being held in front of him.

 

After gazing for a while, he snorts.

 

“That has got to be the funniest looking, tiny TV I’ve ever seen.”


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






 

“OH SHIZZLEFICKLE IT’S MOVING!”



 


 

........

...

...

Please don't ask. 

나도 날 잘 몰라 _(._. )_

...I really don't.