Call It What You Will

Whenever Inspiration Hits

sorry, this is super short.... contains mpreg


"How about this one Kookie?"

"No."

"This one?"

"No."

"Okaaay, and what about this one? This is nice."

"Oh hell no Tae, that's hideous!" 

"Well I'm sorry but I'm running out of options here Jungkook!" Taehyung slaps down the home sales magazine onto the coffee table and turning to look at his boyfriend with an annoyed look on his face. Jungkook pouts and picks up the magazine again to look over it. After looking back over it he groans and flops back on to the sofa, resting a hand on his protruding stomach.

"None of them are perfect!" Taehyung sighs and leans back against his lovers lesgs from his place on the floor.

"How? I don't understand why we have to move in the first place, why can't we just stay here? There's enough room." Jungkook gasps and hits the back of his idiot's head.

"TaeTae! We are going to have a FAMILY! A F-A-M-I-L-Y! Our children deserve to live in a proper home, not in an apartment that doesn't have a backyard to play in. They need a house with a yard and their own space, a place were they can blast their music a loud as they want with out getting complaints from the people who are literally a wall away." He bends over the side of the couch and grabs onto the side of Taehyung's head, forcing his head back and staring dramatically into his eyes. "They deserve to be happy TaeTae!" He lets go of his head and leans back with a huff.

Jungkook looks down and rubs his tummy fondly. "So yes, we have to move. For our child's happiness." He looks up at Taehyung with big, shiny brown eyes and a pout settled on his pink lips.

"Don't you want our child to be happy?" He sniffles and Taehyung looks at his face helplessly, sighing and trying to keep his thoughts in order.

"Jungkook don't- don't look at me like that- stop it-please-I didn't mea- Jungkook-" Jungkook sniffles again and turns his face away.

"No, it's okay, you obviously don't care like I do. *sniff* We don't have to move*sniff* we can stay here and confine our children like a zoo animal *sniff*" He leans forward and attempts to get up from the sofa, but his big belly gets in the way and he falls back with an 'umph'. He sniffles and holds out his hand for Taehyung to help him up.

"Taehyung, help me up, I'm just gonna go into my room and cry silently for the horrible future our child will have to face." Taehyung sighs and gets up, grabbing onto his overdramatic lover's hand and hauling him up. Jungkook sniffles and and nods in thanks, wobbling off slowly. 

"I'm going now. Into my room. To cry. It's just so sad. I'm so sad. The being in my belly? So sad. We're all just so sad. Why is the world so cruel?! Why are you ruining our child's future?! You- you Child-Future-Ruiner!" He's only three steps from the sofa and proceeding slowly. He continues ranting about the horrible reality he has to face and that he didn't know Taehyung like he thought he did. 

"What am I going to find out next?! That you're a murderer? I'm going to end up on that show were those wives realize they're living with a killer! Oh, the horror!!!" He wails.

Taehyung sighs heavily.

"Okay! Okay, Jungkook, we'll move." Jungkook spins around to face him, a beaming smile on his face.

"Oh really! You sure?!" Taehyung nods. His smile becomes impossibly bigger. 

"Awesome! So, I was thinking, a house that's not too big, but obviously not too small, two bedrooms and an office space, obviously. Oh! And a playroom! An urban area, but not in the city, with nice neighbors and low crime rate. Oh, and-" Taehyung knows it's wrong, but he tunes Jungkook out and just watches how his lips form each word spilling out of his mouth perfectly. 

I wonder if it's really such a big difference to change our title from boyfriends to husbands. I mean, we already share everything. And now we'll have a child! Wow, could life get anymore perfect? I'm gonna be a father!

"...and I'm gonna need a big box of strawberry yogurt! Chop chop future hubby, off to the store with you!" Taehyung snaps out of his thoughts when Jungkook tugs his arm towards the door of their shared apartment. 

"Woah woah woah! What? What did you say?" Taehyung asks in bewilderment.

Jungkook gives him an are-you-serious look. 

"I said, that I need some strawberry yogurt. I need you to go to the store." 

"Why do you need strawberry yogurt?" Taehyung asks suspiciously.

"The baby said he wants it. He said it'll make him happy and healthy." He replies innocently before switching back to his previous puppy eyes and sniffs.

"It's for our child's healthiness. Don't you want our child to be healthy?"

"How is yogurt healthy?" He drops his cute act for s second and replaced it momentarily with an are-you-dumb look.

"It's got strawberries in it idiot." And the cute is back...

"Pweeease TaeTae? For our child's healthiness?" He flutters his eyes and pouts his lips. 

Look away look away look away Do Not Break!

"Nnnnnn- Goddammit Jungkook! I told you not to look at me like that!" I turn and grab my coat and shoes and storm out of the door into the night, cursing the person who ever thought puppies were cute and tried to imitate them.

"Thanks babe! I love you!" Jungkook yells down the hall from their apartment door, and Taehyung doesn't try to fight the smile that makes its way onto his face.

Yeah, I can definitely make that leap.