What Happens

Whenever Inspiration Hits

"Hyung, what are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing Kookie?"

"Uhm, it looks like you're trying to lose your sanity..." Taehyung pouts, eyes
Not visible behind the Mega sized sunglasses perched on his ice cream  covered nose, and turning off the Macerena song that was playing in the background. 

"Kookie! That's not fair. How can I lose something I didn't have in the first place?" I stare at him incredulously for a few seconds before looking around at the mess the flat has become.

This is what we get for leaving the kid here by himself...

I put the bags I was carrying down on the ground, before stepping over a random inflated palm tree that was laying in front of the door. 

Where did he even get this from?

I walk up to my still pouting hyung, stepping over obstacles and debri I didn't even know we owned.

Were the hell did he get a play pool?

Once I reach him, I take the glasses off his nose and the pirate hat from his head, letting a small huff out at the sight of an eyepatch covering the middle of his forehead.

"Hyung, what is..." I trail off and he shrugs.

"I had to cover my extra eye or none of my mates would've taken me seriously." He says seriously.
 
I stare at him hard for a bout a minute and he shrinks back a little at my gaze.

"I don't get you hyung..." And just like that he's back to that amazing box-smile that shoots out sparkles straight up my nose and into my brain, clouding my vision.

...does that make sense?

"That's okay! My shipmates don't get me either!" I blink and shake my head, my eye catching something behind my hyung.

What the...

"What the? Hyung, what the heck is on the walls and ceiling?!" I gasp and make my way to the red stuff dripping from the walls.

Is that...

"Hyung! Who did you kill!?" I shriek and am met with maniacal laughing. I turn back to see Taehyung doubled over in laughter. Suddenly he straightens up.

"Aye! That 'der be the be de blood of da man dat dare double-cross me! Da sorry sonofa goat! I's feel no regret fo wat I did to dat man! Gotta good whoopin, he did!" And he's back to laughing. I stare at him in horror.

Did he really...

I move closer to the runny stuff and take a whiff.

Paint?

...Ok, I'm done.

"Hyung, we've got to clean this up." I say, hurriedly picking up the rubbish strewn around the flat.

It was only a hour!

Taehyung pouts, looking ridiculous with the drawn on mustache and eyepatch.

"Aww, Kookie why?" I pause to look at him incredulously.

"Tae-hyung, the hyungs are gonna be back any minute now. How do you think Jin would react to see the flat in this condition?" His pout deepens as he nods defeatedly, turning around to pick up his area to.

"I guess you're right..."

Please don't let the hyungs come in before we finish.

--------------------after hours of cleaning-------------------

"WE'RE HOME!" 

" hurry Taehyung! You gotta push harder!" I whisper yell at him, making rapid movements with my hands, showing him how to push harder.

"I'm trying! Sheesh, maybe you could help me!" He hisses back and I bite my lip in frustration before helping him push the thing in the closet.

"HELLO? MAKNAE'S?? ANYONE HOME??!"

Slam.

Finally!

Dusting off myself and pushing Taehyung into the bathroom to wash himself off, I hurriedly make my way to the front room were I plaster on my biggest smile

"HYUNGS! Hi! Welcome home! Wow, you've been gone for a while huh? What'd you get? Come on show me in the kitchen!"  I usher them into the kitchen and sit them at the table. All the members are giving me weird looks.

"Okay, maknae. What did you do?" Jin sighs and rubs his temples. I feign a hurtful expression and grasp my chest.

"Whaaat? What made you think I did anything? Can't I just be overly cheerful for no particular reason? Is that so bad hyung?" He gives me a skeptical look before sighing and seemingly giving up.

I do a small victory dance in my head.

Yoongi shakes his head and heaves a sleepy Jimin into his arms.

"Whatever, it's too late for this. Me and Jimin are going to bed. Goodnight." And he shuffles into their shared room.

"Hey Jungkook? Why does it smell like fresh paint in here?" Hoseok questions and I tense.

Quick! I need an excuse!

"Hehe, well, you see, I noticed that the paint was chipping in some places so I decided to paint over some places toke it neater!" I say and and nod, satisfied with my excuse.

Namjoon raises an eyebrow. "Where'd you find the paint maknae?" I give him and are-you-serious look.

"The complex keeps the paint in the storage closet for emergencies and touch ups." He nods, okay with my answer.

"Jungkook?" I whip around to the sound of my name to be met with the sight of a dripping Taehyung with a towel around his waist and a washcloth in his hand, the white washcloth smudged with black.

His face though...

"Did I get it all off Kookie?"

Oh my gosh.

"What the heck happened to your face Taetae?" Jin looked appalled.

"Yeah, you gotta little...uhm... A little sometin sometin here." Hoseok waves his hand around his whole face with wide eyes.

Taehyung looks at him confused. He turns back to me.

"Where did I miss Kookie?"

"Everywhere." Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok all chorus and Taehyung's frown just deepens.

I sigh and walk over and lead Taehyung back into the bathroom.

"Goodnight hyungs."

I gesture for Taehyung to sit on the sink as I close the door behind us. He hops up and looks at me expectedly.

"Taehyung, how did you manage to spread the ink to your ears?" I say as I begin to wash his face. He just shrugs and continues to stare at me. I shuffle my feet awkwardly and avoid his gaze.

"Stop staring at me..." I mumble, already feeling the beginnings of a blush warming my cheeks.

The male in front of me chuckles lightly and swoops down to peck my lips, leaving me in a state of shock.

I'll never get used to that...

"I can't help it. My Kookie looks so beautiful taking care of me." He says with a cheeky smile. 

I open my mouth to say something but Taehyung has swooped down to capture my lips once more.

"I love you, Kookie." He says with the most sincere little loving smile and it takes everything in me not to grab his hand and prance into the moonlit pastures in the distance. 

I swear all the blood in my body has rushed to my head and the blood vessels in my feet are all shriveled and dry. My pounding heart is about to burst rainbows, I swear it is.

I open my mouth once more.

"... I can't take you seriously with sharpie smudged all over your face." He pouts and I chuckle a bit. This time I initiate the next kiss.

"But, I love you too."

-------------------

The next morning, on his way to grab something from the hall closet, Jin is met with an avalanche of knick-knacks cascading down on him, and he wonders to himself, "why do I even try with these children?"

It's okay Jin, we still love you!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I am so done with trying to plan my story beforehand. It always ends up something completely different from the original plan!! Anyways, hope you enjoyed this word vomit!